Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Creature »

In your opinion, what's creepier? The forest or the street?

Lowell is V/LA until Monday 6th

VC 2.2
Votecount 2.2

[2] Tommy - Zachstralkita, Raskolnikov
[0] Raskolnikov
[0] Lowell
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[1] Transcend - Trivium
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[1] Trivium - inspectorscout
[0] inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (6): Tommy, Lowell, nnn_thekushmountains, AlpacaAlpaca, JarJarDrinks, Transcend

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Very active game here boys
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

Don't blame me I'm trying
And likw, everyone is waiting for kush to explain but where dafuk is he
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Tommy »

While you're waiting, Zach, why not find some quotes that show me being LAMIST?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tommy wrote:While you're waiting, Zach, why not find some quotes that show me being LAMIST?
For one, your " case " on drmy seemed really opportunist and I didn't like how you presented it or referred to it in a later post.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Also that colored reads list is pretty close to a scum claim from Transcend
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Tommy »

Fair enough, yeah. He'd already been among my possible lynches, but I only articulated why because a Shotty wagon had sprung up and I wanted to join it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 781, Tommy wrote:Fair enough, yeah. He'd already been among my possible lynches, but I only articulated why because a Shotty wagon had sprung up and I wanted to join it.
yea when you linked to it in another post i was expecting some ace attorney phoenix wright shit but NOPE
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:45 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 780, Zachstralkita wrote:Also that colored reads list is pretty close to a scum claim from Transcend
Why?
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 782, Zachstralkita wrote: yea when you linked to it in another post i was expecting some ace attorney phoenix wright shit but NOPE
:lol: Well it was D1. I didn't have much on anyone.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Trivium »

I think transcend is mafia and inspector is trying to lynch me because it's easy to seem like he's town who thinks I'm dumb or whatever. And for everybody's information, I actually didn't notice who died. What are you going to do about it, lynch me? I think for trying to lynch me for something like that, inspector scout goes way down into my scumreads.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:08 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

The first time I read the psot I missed it but than got confused and I wondered if anyone had died since I didn't see anything so I went back over his post actually reading it all than I noticed it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:
In post 780, Zachstralkita wrote:Also that colored reads list is pretty close to a scum claim from Transcend
Why?
According to my calculations there's a 70% chance that he just used colors to make himself try and look town

there is a small 30% chance that the colors are completely irrelevant
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 785, Trivium wrote:I think transcend is mafia and inspector is trying to lynch me because it's easy to seem like he's town who thinks I'm dumb or whatever. And for everybody's information, I actually didn't notice who died. What are you going to do about it, lynch me? I think for trying to lynch me for something like that, inspector scout goes way down into my scumreads.
um but thats kinda fucking sketch i mean its not like you're meant to make breakfast when you wake up in these games
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Trivium »

Whatever, I'm saying it's sketchy that he would try to target me down like that for something like that.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

tbf i think the last thing scum would do was pretend not to know who was fucking killed LMFAOOOO thats some bold shit
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'd like to put forth the question why is not knowing who died considered a slip?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Was gonna leave catchup for tomorrow but not much happened I think.

Transcend unvoting scumread for day off would normally be weird but he's obvtowned this game and there was that quickhammer

Inspectorscout misrepping trivium there; townreading someone and questioning someone else townreading them is NOT contradictory or scummy unless done in a scummy manner. I think scout uses this as lazy vote justification but what feels weird is that it sounds confident and not like the scout who was giving newbtown vibes earlier. Attacking the townslip feels like exaggeration; I would say hey this is probably not a townslip, I wouldn't go the other way and say it's 100% faked impossible to be a townslip. Looking back scout hates trivium though so this might be tunnelling or confbiasing from him, admittedly not paid scout much attention this game. Townread triv tho so don't want this push succeeding.

Still hate all the lamist reasoning I'm seeing everywhere.

Tommy revisit
Tommy's super reserved and argues well enough that he'd have to be half decent scum to pull this play off, in answering the questions given to him he's okay. assigning reasoning to my naked vote is humorous, it also potentially shows hes not paying attention to me (iow trying to read me) but mainly it was funny reading. What I really don't like is that he plays like a wuss and hasn't voted since d1, most of his energy is used defensively but I don't feel like he's trying too hard to read the people he's talking to either. His logic is fine and I can't point out specific scummy posts but I don't see town-impetus/drive or anything to townread. Finds kush at fault (not an unreasonable thing to wagon someone for!); doesn't push or vote there, waiting for kush to get back but cmon do something! Most people would complain at kush not coming, be annoyed at their lack of productivity in this situation, probably push a secondary scumread in the meanwhile or just do something other than answer questions and appear completely unfazed.
Funnily enough when I initially voted tommy today I didn't feel any scumreads strongly in the game and was just sheeping transcend onto a null but I think he's scum now.

Zachs similar in playing like a wuss and hes focusing on scout way more than tommy right now, but not even pressuring/pushing there in-as-much-as casting(throwing?) shade like he did to dunn earlier, reads cowardly. I feel like zach/tommy is distancing/bussing because neither seem to really give a fuck in their exchange and their priority feeling directed elsewhere. The "personality" out for zach's scum stuff makes feeling 100% on this read annoying though and I want to push other scummy just to avoid dealing with this headache.

Probably have to revisit a lot of day 1 reads too tomorrow though most of them seem afk anyways. I'm really tired and this was more tonal intuitive than usual but transcend I want you to respond to this stuff since I kind-of maybe sort-of half respect you at this point. Damn this way took too long.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

If I catch third scum tomorrow can mafia pls surrender :D

Don't worry no one will judge it as playing against wincon... probably
deranged and incoherent
?
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Tommy »

In post 791, Zachstralkita wrote:I'd like to put forth the question why is not knowing who died considered a slip?
Scum would know who they killed.
In post 792, Raskolnikov wrote: assigning reasoning to my naked vote is humorous, it also potentially shows hes not paying attention to me (iow trying to read me) but mainly it was funny reading.
Whoops. I got you confused with Trivium:
In post 715, Trivium wrote:Tommy and Lowell are both on pretty scummy places on the mislynch wagon, I town-read Lowell and besides he's VLA so Tommy is something I can get behind.
Raskolnikov wrote:What I really don't like is that he plays like a wuss and hasn't voted since d1, most of his energy is used defensively but I don't feel like he's trying too hard to read the people he's talking to either. His logic is fine and I can't point out specific scummy posts but I don't see town-impetus/drive or anything to townread. Finds kush at fault (not an unreasonable thing to wagon someone for!); doesn't push or vote there, waiting for kush to get back but cmon do something! Most people would complain at kush not coming, be annoyed at their lack of productivity in this situation, probably push a secondary scumread in the meanwhile or just do something other than answer questions and appear completely unfazed.
Hmm. I had an hour on Saturday morning, and I was quite pleased with my progress there: I got a solid townread on Trivium. I know you're not so convinced about the slip, so I guess that holds less weight for you. Since then, I've only really had time to check in quickly and react to what others are saying. If I'd had longer, I probably would have done a profile on Transcend or Lowell. When you're under attack, there's always less time for analysis. But with several players yet to post in day 2, I think it's a bit early to vote someone because "do something". As I've said, I think our first order of the day is to analyse the hammer, and I reckon it's somewhat previous to vote before we've done that.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tommy wrote:
In post 791, Zachstralkita wrote:I'd like to put forth the question why is not knowing who died considered a slip?
Scum would know who they killed.
I know that thats why Trivium probtown
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 795, Zachstralkita wrote:I know that thats why Trivium probtown
Then I think we're on the same page. It wasn't a scum slip; it was a town slip.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 794, Tommy wrote:Hmm. I had an hour on Saturday morning, and I was quite pleased with my progress there: I got a solid townread on Trivium. I know you're not so convinced about the slip, so I guess that holds less weight for you. Since then, I've only really had time to check in quickly and react to what others are saying. If I'd had longer, I probably would have done a profile on Transcend or Lowell. When you're under attack, there's always less time for analysis. But with several players yet to post in day 2, I think it's a bit early to vote someone because "do something". As I've said, I think our first order of the day is to analyse the hammer, and I reckon it's somewhat previous to vote before we've done that.
You don't scumread any of the actives then?
Ugh and why does it feel like you're appeasing me here. I admitted to blind voting you as sheeping earlier and scumread you now from mostly gut and you don't have any problem with that? Nothing you want to point out about it, nothing you want to ask? Like just assuming I'm wrong/misunderstood as opposed to malicious probably shouldn't happen if you're town unless you're really confident with your read on me.

But even here it's a logical a response I can't honestly fault any of the points... why is this game so difficult.
deranged and incoherent
?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Trivium »

Waiting for inspector scout, kush, or transcend to say something bc the only people posting are my townreads. I guess after analysis of the last day I would say my townreads are a bit more confirmed. Not much else to say... Alpacalpaca, say something I'm bored.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Trivium »

What are your thoughts Alpaca

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”