New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 12:38 am

Post by copper223 »

Nosferatu is not a bad lynch.

Seth being a jerk in another game (I get the impression he didn't really want to be that offensive but it came off that way) is not a reason to policy him, if you are sensitive about the topic I understand replacing out though.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 12:50 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1299, Aneninen wrote:Copper:
Right now, lean-town.
I can see a town-mindset behind his interrogating gameplay and he's trying to engage everyone.
Earlier I thought his push on me was pigeon poop. He started focusing on my Malkavian post (Which I made for testing others' reactions but it didn't work out since most players ignored it. Because of the general ignorance I can tell this now.) – and he ignored that I had had plenty of other posts too. But that could have come from a paranoid town mind.
Why do you think he's scum?
The way he approached the conversation with me makes me think he is probing for weaknesses to see if I'm a viable lynch instead of trying to figure me out (both the tone and the content).

Take the LHF accusation, I've been going back and forth on Ircher, I started the wagon on Seth, I defended heur. multiple times, I did not join the cythefly discussion because I have a very marginal town read there, his point that I've been hunting LHFs exclusively to drive a mislynch through also ignores a lot of my other interactions and reads I've made public and I have a hard time seeing it as genuine.

Further for someone that he is investigating as scum he made quite a few inaccurate statements about what I posted (re. Nosferatu and Egg), and if he really felt genuine about the points he is making I would expect a vote on me and trying to rally support, cause I would expect that would be a strong indication of me being scum in his mind, instead as I said at the time this looks more like a smear campaign (if he is scum and I was pushing a buddy of his) or probing (if I'm on the wrong track and he thinks he might be able to lynch me after a few flips).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

@Anen, I wouldn't make a vote block. Rather, I would ask my townreads to vote within my scum pool. Right now, one of my scumreads is weakening, but I am withholding which one because this has the recipe for quick wagonning by scum. Zakk throwing out a pool with brawl and Persivul voting together screams that scum are going to try to flash wagon ETL or Nos.

You cannot see anything from ETL by deadline. She's been VLA. After she left, scum rapidly began floating her as a mislynch. ETL is a good investigation target. Persivul should be vigged with a bowl of ice cream.

Do you know who my scum block is?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1300, copper223 wrote:Nosferatu is not a bad lynch.

Seth being a jerk in another game (I get the impression he didn't really want to be that offensive but it came off that way) is not a reason to policy him, if you are sensitive about the topic I understand replacing out though.
Can we quit talking about that game? It is ongoing and I am a comod of that game. To make any sort of comment here would violate ongoing games rules and possibly compromise my game. Maybe flag for list mod.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1292, Aneninen wrote:I can see two possible motivations behind your posts; one is prob-town, one is prob-scum.
Answer this:
Who else are you scumreading and why?
the answer to this question is in my ISO.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:43 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

VOTE: egg
Pretty sre of this
#freeShotty
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Egg »

Page 46:
I don't understand killthestory's zakk vote but at this point I don't expect to understand anything killthestory does.

Ircher, in 1129 are you talking about putting yourself in your reads list or centering your reads around yourself?

Nahdia's crusade against Anen doesn't make sense to me.

Zakk's self meta is accurate. If he's scum, he's deliberately changed that meta. Not impossible, but I'm just saying like I've been saying that this isn't anything like his last scum game and everything he is saying about that game is true.

Page 47:
Titus, you seem to be townreading Nahdia. Is that the case and if so why?

Reeeeeeally don't like Ircher acknowledging that him vs drmy isn't benefiting anyone while still having drmy as his strongest scum read.

Anen makes leaps in logic as town. When I was SK in a large game, he made "SK profiles" that were based almost entirely on assumptions including that the SK would have been voted some but not wagoned because they'd want to avoid being NK'd (actually I just tried to look town and wipe out scum as fast as possible). But basically yeah this isn't scummy for him.

Noticed on a skim zakk's idea. I'm basically with Brawl. I don't like Ircher but the rest of that list is cool with me. I want to add killthestory to that lynch pool though. So if that group wants to vote together on Seth, Heur, or killthestory, I'm willing to help.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1300, copper223 wrote:Nosferatu is not a bad lynch.
... That looked like a Beetlejuice.
In post 1301, copper223 wrote:The way he approached the conversation with me makes me think he is probing for weaknesses to see if I'm a viable lynch instead of trying to figure me out (both the tone and the content).
I've just taken a look at his ISO once more. He seems to dislike almost everything and everyone, not only you. I don't know whether it is alignment indicative, I've never played with him before.
As for him figuring you out? I'll check it later if needed. I've cared little about that because I haven't been scumreading you.
In post 1302, Titus wrote:@Anen, I wouldn't make a vote block. Rather, I would ask my townreads to vote within my scum pool. Right now, one of my scumreads is weakening, but I am withholding which one because this has the recipe for quick wagonning by scum. Zakk throwing out a pool with brawl and Persivul voting together screams that scum are going to try to flash wagon ETL or Nos.
Could be.
I too didn't get why Persivul mentioned ETL and Nos out of nowhere, but Nosferatu's quick answer I think was Beetlejuice.
In post 1302, Titus wrote:You cannot see anything from ETL by deadline. She's been VLA. After she left, scum rapidly began floating her as a mislynch. ETL is a good investigation target. Persivul should be vigged with a bowl of ice cream.
ETL's coming back tomorrow so she may post something.
I still don't think Persivul's town.
In post 1302, Titus wrote:Do you know who my scum block is?
I do have ideas but you can recapitulate it if you wish.
In post 1304, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1292, Aneninen wrote:I can see two possible motivations behind your posts; one is prob-town, one is prob-scum.
Answer this:
Who else are you scumreading and why?
the answer to this question is in my ISO.
Not really.

Your first 3 posts were readlists without any reasoning.
Then you voted of Ircher in with this:
"ok i made it to page 33 and now im lazy"
Until you expressed your towread on Persivul (no reasoning but you mentioned ISO-ing him) and Cy (because of the wagon on him; that's okay.)
Posted your reasons for your scumread on Ircher in .
is about Magna (some explanation).
Then voted for Copper in (no explanation).
You asked this from Magna in :
"ok manga do u want the cold harsh truth as to why i am scumreading u?"
– he refused it. I wonder why you asked Magna and why you're refusing to answer me.
and – it boils down to this for me: Ircher is scum because he's scum.
Backpedalled on Ircher in :
" i've seen Ircher make that same style readslist as town."

I asked about it and you started tunnelling me from . The next half of your ISO mostly consists of that.
Apart from this, responding to ProjectMatt in :
"sorry that u flipped scum, matt my friend :( good vote tho. thank u for bussing."

TL;DR: No, your reads are backed with little-to-no explanation.

Here's another question.
In post 1226, projectmatt wrote:
I hate Nadhia's tunnel on Ircher.
Like, it sucks. It reeks of trying to come off as way too confident when the substance behind the read is really small. In particular, I dislike her trying to paint Ircher's point system as somehow scummy. At the very worst, that's a completely null tell.
On the other hand though, we actually sort of hiveminded on our read on Anen, and I actually think her read is solid even though I really wish she would give more logic for it.
I also like her pretty solid questioning of Titus. I think maybe my issue with Nadhia is that our playstyles conflict - so I'm not really willing to say that she's scum. In light of the push on Anen that seems to be coming from a town place, she's far more likely to be town.
What do you think of this? (The most important facts are highlighted by me.)
In post 1305, drmyshottyizsik wrote:VOTE: egg
Pretty sre of this
And that needs explanation.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Egg, I have that discussion with Nahdia. Like I said, buzz me when you're caught up. I don't want to repeat things you'll find out later.

I like Ircher acknowledging his biggest scumread and him are getting into a war helping no one, since no one is following his vote.

@Anen, It might be beetle juice. That is null though. My scum pool is TBG, zakk, Brawl, Persivul and Copper. Matt is making a run for a slot though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:55 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1287, Titus wrote:Umm pardon me but whose demand. That block has three scum in it, at least.

So you can kiss my ass on this block.
Popular demand from block ppl

We don't care about you outsiders :lol:
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:00 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1293, Persivul wrote:
In post 1275, zakk wrote:Egg, brawl, ircher, me, and Persivul should all vote together in a block. Expedience and projectmatt are also invited.

Thoughts?
What do you think about voting ETL?
Lol have you read my posts about ETL? ISO me :lol:
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1309, zakk wrote:
In post 1287, Titus wrote:Umm pardon me but whose demand. That block has three scum in it, at least.

So you can kiss my ass on this block.
Popular demand from block ppl

We don't care about you outsiders :lol:
Pretty sure the only "popular" demand was me trying to get town to coalesce was fear mongerring. But try to sell that nonsense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:05 am

Post by zakk »

Also I agree about Titus. I don't think she's a good lynch because I do want her around if she's town, but I don't want her to be alive very long if I don't know her alignment. Copping is a great idea but "directing the cop" is a bad idea because scum can just kill that player and waste an investigation. Surprised this idea came from you Persivul.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, my life expectancy is near zero. Scum are saying that Titus is a possible NK in the middle of the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:10 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1294, Persivul wrote:
In post 1276, cytheflyguy wrote:I probably might be off for saying this as I don't have much ground for saying much lol, but for what people are saying (with her fearmongering and being a hypocrite and all). I'll try to do an ISO of her later, but until then.

VOTE: Titus

I am only semi-useless now yaaaaaaaay!
Titus is a bad lynch for today.

But, she would be an excellent choice for a cop tonight.
Wait aren't you voting Titus?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1314, zakk wrote:
In post 1276, cytheflyguy wrote:I probably might be off for saying this as I don't have much ground for saying much lol, but for what people are saying (with her fearmongering and being a hypocrite and all). I'll try to do an ISO of her later, but until then.

Yup. He's been vote parked on me.

Vote parks me.
Says I am a terrible lynch.
You highlight I might die tonight.
Persivul claims investigative on me and whoops I dead.

:-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1308, Titus wrote:@Egg, I have that discussion with Nahdia. Like I said, buzz me when you're caught up. I don't want to repeat things you'll find out later.

I like Ircher acknowledging his biggest scumread and him are getting into a war helping no one, since no one is following his vote.

@Anen, It might be beetle juice. That is null though. My scum pool is TBG, zakk, Brawl, Persivul and Copper. Matt is making a run for a slot though.
Lmfao

you must either really think TBG/Brawl is scum to list him twice
or
you are scum trying to make your scum reads list look bigger than it is
or
as either alignment you are just not even paying attention
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

I forgot Shotty and put TBG twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:19 am

Post by zakk »

Also it's kind of adorable that you scum read most of my top town reads

And wouldn't it be ironic if the same group decided to blockvote you :giggle:
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:20 am

Post by zakk »

Pedit- even more so with shotty
permanently retired

see here for more info
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:22 am

Post by copper223 »

@Anen
Please do so, it's an OMGUS tainted read so I'm happy to get as many 3rd party views on it as possible.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:25 am

Post by zakk »

In post 1315, Titus wrote:
In post 1314, zakk wrote:

Yup. He's been vote parked on me.

Vote parks me.
Says I am a terrible lynch.
You highlight I might die tonight.
Persivul claims investigative on me and whoops I dead.

:-p
Okayyyyyy ya this isn't persy being smart

Wtf Persivul pls don't be scum
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1318, zakk wrote:Also it's kind of adorable that you scum read most of my top town reads

And wouldn't it be ironic if the same group decided to blockvote you :giggle:
Ironic would not be the word I would choose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:07 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

@egg why ignore my vote?
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1314, zakk wrote:Wait aren't you voting Titus?
If I am it's pretty old.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”