New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Ircher »

I dont think jfs an accurate reflectuon of what I could do as scum tho; it went downhill extremely fast.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:57 am

Post by copper223 »

I read the one where you were scum with Titus and although some players started hammering you D1 you dealt with them pretty well.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Egg »

Page 29:
Sounds like Killthestory's entire goal is to not get lynched when he says his style is working. That doesn't sound like a town mindset. Also don't like his "deception" stuff.

Page 30:
I'm starting to understand why Titus thinks ETL is scum. I don't think I'll be persuaded any time soon, but I understand the case now.

Page 31:
Killthestory continues to piggyback Titus' reads.

Page 32:
Magna, you said you are townreading Ircher because his wagon hasn't faded. Who on the wagon do you think is scum? I expect more than one name if that's a reason to town read him.

Can someone explain why Brawl is scum? I'm not seeing it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Egg, Given how I feel about Zakk, I have little desire to lynch ETL either.

As for TBG, his posts are all hollow and ignore things he should be thinking about. ETL was right. His start was all gut. He technically starts to provide reasons later but they aren't fleshed out or followed up on. His reads make zero sense whatsoever in his readwall. He was vote parked on Ircher for quite awhile. He moved to HA at the same time as the pressure and doesn't discuss his own wagon.

Right now, I want a scum lynch but I feel mostly only scum are posting. :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Lowell »

ircher and shotty omgusing each other feels like a sideshow for me. I think its probably town v town. If one were scum, I think that player would be trying harder to get out of the 30 page flamewar that's making them both look bad. If both are scum, well, damn, well done on that commitment to bussing, but I just don't see it.
In post 1020, Nahdia wrote:depth is for lamers
In post 1022, Nahdia wrote:lamers and tryhards
I don't think I've played with her before but my god Nahdia is a revelation.

In other news, it's nice to see people coming around on Magnascum possibility. I've been all over on him, but good to know at least I'm not crazy for having (and then not having) that read.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:56 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I’ll be V/LA starting today at 5pm EDT til Tuesday morning for weekend family obligations.

So Cy seems to have dropped off the radar in curious timing with his wagon dissipating. His join date had given me pause earlier but I’m now not so sure that Newb-Town is the correct read.
In post 1082, copper223 wrote:Translation: I am making a readlist to show you how town I am.
Are you seriously trying to peddle that including yourself as Town in a reads list is scummy behavior?
In post 1093, Aneninen wrote:Why? That description, I think, fits more players.
Disagree. Copper up until his recent jump back on Ircher (after I made that comment, BTW) was more of less focused on routing players to Seth. And I can’t find any evidence of a scum read from him outside of Ircher and Seth. Both of which have drawn attention today.

Who else to do think is going after low-hanging fruit exclusively?
In post 1093, Aneninen wrote:Did you mean this: If Ircher were scum the Cy-wagon would have been pushed harder. – ?
No. I asked Shotty that specifically for a reason. I wanted to see if he would look critically at it. His response at completely ignored the implications and went off on his current multiball theory instead.
In post 1095, Aneninen wrote:Ircher's readlist. 1065.
ETL, Zakk, Matt, TheBrawl, Heuristic, Nahdia, Lowell, Seth, Copper, Egg and Cy. I disagree with all of these. 11 players. I still don't think Ircher's scum but even if I get the reasoning behind in certain cases (ETL, Zakk, Copper, Cy) I think he missed a couple of facts.
What read do you have on Heur, Nahdia, Lowell, and Copper then? I’d like to know how you disagree with him specifically on these players.

@Shotty
– your continued stubborn read on Ircher is making me rethink my read on you. Your points basically can be expressed as “I’m going to find a reason to say everything is scummy” which is either Town confirmation bias or Scum not backing down on a mislynch attempt.

Sell me on someone as scum outside Ircher / Titus for a minute. Ok, someone besides zakk. I see your push there will look it over in due time.
In post 1051, drmyshottyizsik wrote:My new theory is 2 scum teams. Copper and Titus/Ircher and Zakk.
VOTE: ircher these last 4 pages were awful.
You need to explain how you reached this conclusion because I’m starting to see what just looks like “fling new links together and assess the set-up based on what my current dejour reads are”. Earlier you were selling “Titus and Ircher as scum together” ( as way of example). Now they are on opposite teams? How does that jibe with your earlier reads that were predictaed on them being teammates defending each other? I don’t see much of a train of read development coming from you.
In post 1052, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Reads updates:
Nahdia's first posts were really good, but the whole trying to be cute and lack of any explanation on the switch to copper has me confused - lean town
The points made against KTS are valid and I don't read his tone the same as I used to. He reads to me as intentionally obstinate as a meta-gambit which is inherently null. (also AntiTown, but null)
No update on Heur. His posts since my vote don't have anything substantial in them to sway me one way or the other.
These look fabricated as hell –

No reason to say Nahdia’s posts were really good. Sorry, there isn’t. They are at best contentless lists with no way to discern the whys and wherefores of the read. There hasn’t been a bit of explanation in any of her posts so why only the move to Copper confused him puzzles the heck out of me.

The Kill read his is a complete no-read. He acknowledges that the thinks points made against kill are valid (and solidifies his Town read on Expedience for pushing Kill) but says that kill’s playstyle is aggressively null. If the points that kill as scum are good why is he landing on null for the Kill read. Or more precisely – why voice it at all when it is just a no-conclusion?

He’s voting Heur so how are Heur’s posts not “swaying him”? He’s already gotten a scum read as evidenced by his vote. If Heurs’ posts were not Town convincing he logically should have said something like “Heur continues to post nothing Town oriented at all so my scum read is well placed”. But instead he posts this which reads as “I’m not updating my read so I am waiting to be swayed by Heur to either Town or Scum”

Happy with my vote.
In post 1079, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 1064, Titus wrote: Shotty is a scumread and bussing. I'm not going to interrupt that to pointlessly say they're both scum again. Shotty voting Zakk helps town's wincon
. I cannot highlight every single scummy thing y'all do.
It would drown the fuck out of town. I've made that mistake before. My job now is to coordinate the rest of the town to get you people lynched.
Shotty's voting you, not Zakk. Regardless of the fact that the bold is iffy logic, not highlighting a major scummy thing that one of your supposed scumreads is not Town behavior at all. This whole post reeks of an excuse for getting called out on inconsistently applied logic.
This is a pretty blatant mis-rep. Titus clearly didn’t say “I’m not posting this major scum-post made” yet Brawl jumps to assert that it was a major point. Scummy.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

people should stop saying i never explained anything ever because i have.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1102, Egg wrote:Page 32:
Magna, you said you are townreading Ircher because his wagon hasn't faded. Who on the wagon do you think is scum? I expect more than one name if that's a reason to town read him.
Um that’s not an accurate assessment. At that point I was Town-reading Ircher and the persistence of the wagon (which formed for stupid, stupid reasons at best) reinforced my read.

That said here’s more or less the meat of the Icher wagon …
In post 529, SirCakez wrote:Ircher (5) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy, Persivul, drmyshottyiszik
In post 590, SirCakez wrote:Ircher (6) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy, Persivul, drmyshottyiszik, EspeciallyTheLies
In post 738, SirCakez wrote:Ircher (5) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy, Persivul, drmyshottyiszik
Brawl obviously is a clear scum read for me. Outside of that I only see Egg as solid Town in the rest. Not sure if a 5-6 person wagon necessarily has to have multiple scum on it but I’d not be surprised given my Null to leaning scum range of reads on the remaining voters.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:55 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Are you seriously trying to peddle that including yourself as Town in a reads list is scummy behavior?
It's ridiculous to put yourself in a read list, so what's your motivation for doing so?

Speaking of peddling, explain to me again how I'm interacting only with LHF's and why you think that would be scummy?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

some people put themselves in readlists. it's dumb and silly but it's usually just related to the player, not their alignment. i've seen Ircher make that same style readslist as town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

cytheflyguy did not pick up his prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:02 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 1109, Nahdia wrote:some people put themselves in readlists. it's dumb and silly but it's usually just related to the player, not their alignment. i've seen Ircher make that same style readslist as town.
Noted.

The main point against Ircher this game is that everything is about him, all of his reads can be directly tracked back to how the other player feels about him, it feels off.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1097, SethYazura wrote:
Policy Lynch By Day 2 : Aneninen
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

I don't think I need quote anything from that part. But you know, you made me laugh.
For your information, you've just described what I'm doing in every single game. Regardless of alignment. I didn't get that title under my name for nothing. ^_^

I know it sounds paradox, but this was the first post which made me think that I might be wrong about Seth. Or at least, the rage looked genuine.

For the other parts of your post:
Aneninen wrote: Brawl is scummy because of that Multiball question.
Don't pigeon shit upon small things and make them big problems for town, even if we are talking about Brawl who I want lynched this day.
No, that wasn't a small thing. We had been talking about a possible Multiball quite a lot before he asked that question. He could have asked about it at that time. He didn't do so. I strongly think he wanted to drop a fake-townslip.
Aneninen wrote:Nahdia is scummy because she refused to give real explanations but she got involved in fluffing easily.
This words came out from a pidgeon who posted the childish "malkavian roleplay" fluffy post.
As if I hadn't posted zillions of other things. By the way, it's strange that you have problems with that Malkavian post NOW.
Aneninen wrote:I don't know what to think of the whole Zakk–Titus interaction. But I hope there will be one because I'm waiting for "something" that may or may not happen later.
And now you're hiding things from us, 'something that may happen or not later" which is just another distraction for town, and what the fuck do you mean by hoping there will be one if there is already one? Another pidgeon shit you shat on this thread?
You die Day 2.
I have an idea which would help me sort someone out. But if I posted it
now
, that would affect the later posts of that player or players.
Get it?
In post 1098, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Starting to think seth is a jester... Is that role greylist?
Jester is not normal.
In post 1102, Egg wrote:Can someone explain why Brawl is scum? I'm not seeing it.
What do you think of his question about Multiball?
In post 1103, Titus wrote:Right now, I want a scum lynch but I feel mostly only scum are posting.
In post 1104, Lowell wrote:ircher and shotty omgusing each other feels like a sideshow for me. I think its probably town v town. If one were scum, I think that player would be trying harder to get out of the 30 page flamewar that's making them both look bad. If both are scum, well, damn, well done on that commitment to bussing, but I just don't see it.
That could be right.
In post 1105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Who else to do think is going after low-hanging fruit exclusively?
Heuristic, Seth, Zakk, Brawl, Cy, Nahdia.
As far as I remember all of these have performed at least one lazy-vote on wagons with momentum. I'm not saying all of them are essentially scum because of this or all of the wagons have been bad, but the description fits them.
In post 1105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:No. I asked Shotty that specifically for a reason. I wanted to see if he would look critically at it. His response at 1051 completely ignored the implications and went off on his current multiball theory instead.
Then I missed the context of the post. My bad.
What do you think of TheBrawl's Multiball question?
In post 1105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What read do you have on Heur, Nahdia, Lowell, and Copper then? I’d like to know how you disagree with him specifically on these players.
Scum, lean scum, town, town.
You may be lean town now. Or at least, I can see a town mindset behind your posts, your reads seem to be organic.
In post 1109, Nahdia wrote:some people put themselves in readlists. it's dumb and silly but it's usually just related to the player, not their alignment. i've seen Ircher make that same style readslist as town.
Yet you voted for Ircher in your fist post!
How does that add up?!

Also,

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheBrawl

Reasons are in my recent posts.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1112, Aneninen wrote:
Yet you voted for Ircher in your fist post!
How does that add up?!
Are you serious?

Damn. Thanks for scumclaiming, dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

Whut?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

u.

scumclaimed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

You saw Ircher posting the same style of readlist when he was town. Your first vote was on Ircher. How does that add up?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

i legit cannot fathom that you're pushing this line of thinking as town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Aneninen

i will literally never unvote you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

How about explaining your line of thinking then?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

actually, u know what?

Gladiate: Aneninen
[b/]

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

whoops

Gladiate: Aneninen

-Zaphkael, 2020
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah. Whatever.
But you still haven't explained your way of thinking, as for Ircher's readlist.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Killthestory »

im town
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1122, Aneninen wrote:Yeah. Whatever.
But you still haven't explained your way of thinking, as for Ircher's readlist.
im not explaining this to u. maybe one of ur scummates in the scum PT can explain it.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”