New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Ircher »

No, I said I do it if you stop being unreasonable.

DIE SCUM!!!
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 1075, Ircher wrote:No, I said I do it if you stop being unreasonable.

DIE SCUM!!!
thinking you are scum is in no way unreasonable.
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Ircher »

It is when you are being super nitpickey about my posts.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:21 pm

In post 1077, Ircher wrote:It is when you are being super nitpickey about my posts.
I haven't been and you still haven't provided a valid defense
#freeShotty
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1064, Titus wrote:
In post 1063, TehBrawlGuy wrote:First off, "not caring what I (TBG) flip" and "not caring about (TBG) right now" are two entirely different things. It's pretty misreppy/strechy to say that he said one when he said the other.

Secondly, because there's no reason to care. If you're asking why I gave Pers a pass and not Shotty, it's because there's a very large difference between explicitly stating you don't care about one of the leading wagons (what Pers did) and avoiding mentioning two of the leading wagons at all (what Shotty did). The former reads as genuine intent to pursue other targets, the latter reads as attempting to coast while voting Ircher's wagon that's pretty clearly lost steam and not going anywhere.

Why is it that you, of all people, don't seem to mind Shotty coming in and doing what he did? You went after me quite hard for "leaving my options open" by saying I thought an argument was SvS, but you don't mind Shotty not even stating reads on two leading wagons, then when forced to, coming out with double null? That's the definition of leaving your options open. He can sit on Ircher forever, and if he wants to hop later, all he has to do is quote a post from Seth/Huer and claim that it brought him from null.

This kind of nonsense is why I lean scum on both of you.
Shotty is a scumread and bussing. I'm not going to interrupt that to pointlessly say they're both scum again. Shotty voting Zakk helps town's wincon
. I cannot highlight every single scummy thing y'all do.
It would drown the fuck out of town. I've made that mistake before. My job now is to coordinate the rest of the town to get you people lynched.
Shotty's voting you, not Zakk. Regardless of the fact that the bold is iffy logic, not highlighting a major scummy thing that one of your supposed scumreads is not Town behavior at all. This whole post reeks of an excuse for getting called out on inconsistently applied logic.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Egg »

Holy shit this game is insanely fast. Unfortunately my phone is at 4% battery so can't catch up now
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by copper223 »

VOTE: Ircher
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 1065, Ircher wrote:Confirmed Town (From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%) - Role PM  (100%) - Role PM
Translation: I am making a readlist to show you how town I am.

What's the RVS hypocrisy you are talking about in my "read"?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by copper223 »

Whoever said that Ircher is town for not crumbling under the pressure didn't bother to check how he plays as scum or had a vested interest in town-reading that slot (can't scroll back easily on the phone).
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by zakk »

Ircher your 1065 is real pretty looking but I can't read the top half

In other news ircher wagon is still bad
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by zakk »

Ooooo I can switch skins to mad black and read it. Tomorrow tho
permanently retired

see here for more info
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I feel horrible right now
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by zakk »

And yes shotty I'm kinda ignoring u
permanently retired

see here for more info
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by projectmatt »

By "content tomorrow", I actually meant "day after tomorrow" because I had a surprise job interview I had to prepare for. I will be back in the loop soon!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 868, Lowell wrote:@copper, he strikes me as newbtown. I think the SK "claim" was probably just a language flub, and if it wasn't, I doubt as scum he'd keep intentionally digging the hole deeper by bringing it up over and over again. It's all WIFOM, basically, but I'm good with it.
I think he's simply scum-flailing.
I didn't start scumreading him because of any claims from him; I still think his post was Infromation instead of Analysis.
In post 870, Titus wrote:Magna KTS and I each separately scumread TPG.
Cy wagon dies.
Magna wants KTS or TPG to flip.
Kill wants to work with townreads. I tell him I townread him, but he needs to vote scum. I give my reads.
He states a scumread on TBG.
We move.
ETL votes it.
I have a wtf moment and try to get a reason. ETL refuses to provide one. (The only one in her ISO is stale).
Magna joins.
Pers hard defends ETL, saying she could have been following me, despite both of us knowing that is likely bullshit.
This is indeed an interpretation of the events. And it may or may not have come from town. I mean, it is possible that those players ended up voted for TheBrawl as a logical consequence.
My problem is those pages with KillTheStory, ETL and you. Something was very "off" with the whole argument and I still don't know what.
It's strange that KillTheStory engaged you instantly as you'd expressed your townread on him. At that time I'd had a townread on him too, but he hadn't talked to me.
In post 870, Titus wrote:Persivul is scum for repeatedly taking things out of context and straining to firm arguments. He's white knighting/hard defending ETL at the moment which is awkward as crap. For instance, he's been focused on having it be ok for ETL to jump on my wagon with no reason that fits the current game state. Just reread the last few pages and you'll get the idea.
This is bad. I don't think Persivul's taking things out of context. He simply interprets things in a way you don't like.
I don't understand why his townread on ETL bothers you that much. (Even if my early townread on her was gone long ago.) ETL is a "special cathegory of frustration" for you, not a scumread. Also, there are others hard-townreading certain players. Why is Persivul's one worse?
In post 872, zakk wrote:titus is just appearing everywhere now isn't she
that's probably a towntell.
And I've been trying to decide whether it's a towntell (towns tend to engage everyone they can more often than scums) – or a scumtell (and Persivul's right and Titus is trying to get "allies" all the time)
In post 882, zakk wrote:i don't think he's scummy though, i agree with much of what he says, even whta's not about me. very much of it, actually.
Show me the points you agree with TheBrawl in.
In post 886, zakk wrote:
In post 884, Titus wrote:Zakk, what specifically do you agree with TBG on? Your last posts don't seem to indicate agreement with him, so I am confused.
i find myself nodding at all of his posts, so that means i agree with him
Than stop listening Metallica while you're reading his posts.
Show me the points you agree with TheBrawl in.
In post 889, Titus wrote:ETL is town. You want to wagon ETL.
Ircher is scum. You don't like that wagon.
He said his thought processes match yours in this post, but that clearly isn't true now.
He has a scumread on me. You're hard townreading me.
I don't think Zakk's townread on you was that hard, but yes, that'swhy I asked that question above.
In post 895, heuristically_alone wrote:As for reads, I liked the motivation for your vote on me. I am now leaning more town on TBG. This doesn't feel completely like a scum trying to find another wagon to start, but rather a town that noticed some odd activity (and lack of total activity) from one player and wants to call it out to the town.
FZZZZZZZZZZZZZT.
I used the same reasoning for townreading someone after they started scumreading me ...in my first scum game.
In post 896, heuristically_alone wrote: I've noticed that town are more likely to point out things that are not really alignment tells. Scum would want other player coming up with tells and voting others.

Town points for Aneninen
Same as above.
In post 897, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 827, Aneninen wrote:Heuristic Alone – Were he alone, this'd be the game with the least pages ever.
Haha, then maybe I'd finally win a game :D
Trying to appease players cheekily?
In post 898, Ircher wrote:Dont be fooled by content. Anen really knows how to fluff like in Newbie 1682.
Anen can also let Anen get super lost like in Micro 600: Mechanics Upick
In both games we met before I was scum. (And I wasn't playing geniusly in either of those.) But you have no town meta on me.
In post 904, Titus wrote:Conclusion: Pers, Copper, TBG, Zakk as scum.
Can't, can't, may, must be. In that order.

As for Heuristic, what do you think of my thoughts right above in this post?
Why is Magna obv-town?
Also, show me Seth's scumhunting efforts.

Going on soon.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Anen
In the game I just finished with town_heur where only the townies knew about an inno child, I softed quite hard that I knew who it was and he followed up with a vote on me, after calling me town before, so I really don't know how much he understands of how to play the game, I agree that his iso is terrible here and he seems even more disengaged from the game than in the last one.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by SethYazura »

Egg wrote:]Seth, you were quick to vote Cythefly when it was the cool thing to do. Some people unvote and you follow suit, even copying their reasoning that he's new. Do you have some kind of reason to believe he's town or are all new players a "bad lynch"?
The reason I unvoted is because he's new, I told everyone he's a bad lynch because he's new, I don't remember parroting other players with that post.
All new players are a bad lynch because their play did not yet adjust to the meta, their playstyles are one of a kind and unorthodox and thus your reads on them are more likely to be wrong than reading an experienced player.
The difference between a mafia and a town is that you don't feel alone
A mafia is an organization, which in turn form greater bonds
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 910, Egg wrote:Page 24:
Anen, I'm having trouble figuring out what your actual stance on Cy is. You called the wagon scummy, but said you didn't think it contained multiple scum. So ifit was mostly a town wagon, is your Cy read affected by the wagon at all? I'd assume no, but you seem to feel like it's more telling than anything Cy actually said. Also, to your question in 577 about whether Ircher would continue ISOs after dislike for them was expressed, remember Wake as scum in that large normal where I was SK? He avoided content to do his "focus reads" and kept right on going. I know Ircher isn't Wake, but I don't really know Ircher and at the very least it shows that it's happened before so it's probably not much of a town tell.
Right now I don't think he's scum. His . I'm doing the same as town many times. If he's town, there must have been at least one scum among those quick-votes. Zakk, Titus, Matt. Zakk is the most likely, but I wouldn't rule out the other names too. (If it's a Multiball – see one of my older posts –, there could have been two scums from different factions.)

As for Ircher. That game with you as an SK in. I was misreading Wake all the time. But Ircher's not Wake. So far I've met him twice and there were quite a lot of players scumreading him, although he was town both times. Even if I was scum in both games (and I may be biased because of this), I think this is a big difference between Ircher and Wake.
In post 913, Expedience wrote:
In post 732, Persivul wrote:
In post 709, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You posted that you didn't care about this game. I, rightly, gave you shit for it.
^ This
It means that the anger is faked in an attempt to look town.
Whose anger? Kill's?
What do you think of that argument?
In post 921, Expedience wrote:TBG is trying to look for scum bussing each other for some weird yet town reason.
?
In post 924, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Copper is Leaning Scum. Very much dislike his more or less sole focus on low hanging fruit.
Why? That description, I think, fits more players.
In post 946, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Either scum is on your wagon or you are scum. I know I'm town, and I have a scum read on you, so I think the more likely outcome is that you are scum.
Huh?
In post 947, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
shotty wrote:Scum team: Titus, Ircher, Copper
3rd party: Zakk
I still think this holds true, and it fits the was Zakk is playing.
Not again.
In post 952, Persivul wrote:33 pages and I didn't make an impression... :neutral:
In post 953, Nahdia wrote:who are you again?
In post 954, Nahdia wrote:ok i glanced over ur ISO u can be town
This was especially weird considering the fact that Nahdia's readlist contained players with much less content than Persivul had.
Also, I don't think I can agree with most of your reads, Nahdia.
In post 955, zakk wrote:it's more of a good early feeling i got from him, and
i felt really iffy at everyone who jumped on his wagon.
Okay, let's say I'm buying that highlighted part.
What do you think of the Cy-wagon then, which you were actually on?
In post 956, zakk wrote:
In post 907, projectmatt wrote:Massive post coming tomorrow. I promise!
if this hasn't happened already: please don't.
Whut?
In post 961, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 529, SirCakez wrote:cytheflyguy (6) - zakk, Titus, projectmatt, SethYazura, heuristically_alone, Ircher
Ircher (5) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy, Persivul, drmyshottyiszik
In post 590, SirCakez wrote:Ircher (6) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy, Persivul, drmyshottyiszik, EspeciallyTheLies
cytheflyguy (5) - zakk, Titus, SethYazura, heuristically_alone, Ircher
For at least some period of the day both wagons got to more or less halfway home. Don’t you think if Ircher is scum as you think (which I disagree with) that a push would likely take place there?
Did you mean this: If Ircher were scum the Cy-wagon would have been pushed harder. – ?
By the way, these VCs will be very informative after a couple of flips.
In post 963, Nahdia wrote:
In post 958, copper223 wrote:@Nahdia
What has Seth done between page 20 and page 33 to go from IDK LOL to top townread?
there is no "top". within a category there is no particular order.

his defense of cytheflyguy is what gave him townpoints tho.
Whiteknighting. Have you ever heard of it?
In post 968, zakk wrote:makes me feel like possible titus/ETL scum, and kts just a VI
Both? And is their whole interaction fake?
In post 987, SethYazura wrote:Never did I tell you that it's pointless to scumhunt d1, if you can make a read list, you should be able to say why, otherwise players will eventually prompt you to explain your reads which is what I just did.
As if Nahdia had been the only one posting reads with no explanations.
In post 988, SethYazura wrote:
In post 986, Persivul wrote:
In post 981, SethYazura wrote:Expedience's response is underrated, I didn't see a slight reaction to it and thus I didn't notice until Zakk quoted that, gave me quite a good laugh.
You know that your last few posts sound like scum struggling to participate, right?
You know that you don't have a sense of humor right?
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 1002, Titus wrote:
In post 1000, SethYazura wrote:
In post 993, zakk wrote:
In post 990, Titus wrote:So basically, you are now claiming you want an ETL wagon, but she's hard to lynch so you'd rather vote elsewhere? So you're shopping an ETL wagon?
YES! this is exactly it. are you down?
It took pages of conversation for you just to say this? You could have made it easier by a ton.
Seth, there's a reason
why
it took him pages. I forced him to go there by highlighting his inconsistencies. The only option for the vacillation that makes any sense is that he was shopping the wagon.
Now, the question is
why
he was shopping the wagon and keeping his vote parked on someone else.
Titus: I can see another reason for that attitude.
Seth: Are you just looking for a viable counterwagon?
In post 1007, Killthestory wrote:also, we should lynch me today so i dont have play with these players. Expedience I think is scum because of the way he's approaching what im saying kek.
How exactly does these make sense?
In post 1022, Nahdia wrote:lamers and tryhards
VOTE: copper####
go go power rangers
hi manga how r u man titus is trying to set us up i think
Why the vote change?
Also that last line gave me some bad feeling. It felt as if her Magna-read were simply fake.
In post 1025, Nahdia wrote:i think we should have an Ice Cream "im sorry for Space Dandy" Social because everyone on that player list including myself has something to be sorry for tbh.

except SugarJan.
Nahdia, your give no real explanations for your reads YET you join fluffing eagerly and fast.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1028, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you is – why out of your stated scum-reads did you vote Copper who has by my last recollection exactly zero wagon? Is it you are most passionate about him as scum? Being pragmatic Ircher would be the obvious choice if you want your vote to be more impactful at this point even if I think you are wrong about him.
^^
Parrotting that.
In post 1036, Ircher wrote:
In post 979, Nahdia wrote:
In post 975, SethYazura wrote:
At least give an explanation why you voted Ircher.
Elaborate on your read list, you just categorized players into alignments without an actual analysis, even one-liners are enough.
because he's scummy.
the first 10 pages basically just screamed to me "scum that's really frustrated because they feel they're getting caught for the wrong reasons"
then he kinda chilled and i was OK with him
then he started doing this ridiculous "points" system thing with ISOs and they're about as real as a 3 dollar bill.
And the pounts system has scum motivation because?
Sure, you could argue its an attempt to avoid analyzing, but does that really seem like the most plausible explanation?
Actually that "expanation" was both vague and stale.
And now you're pondering what PR you should fake-claim later, aren't you?
In post 1051, drmyshottyizsik wrote:VOTE: ircher these last 4 pages were awful.
???!
And what do you think of Nahdia, If you call Ircher awfull what will you call her??!
In post 1052, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Nahdia's first posts were really good, but the whole trying to be cute and lack of any explanation on the switch to copper has me confused - lean town
What was that good about Nahdia?
What was that?!
Plenty of people (including me) had been talking about this topic before and you hadn't reacted anything!!!
This looked like an attempt to fake a towntell.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7950202#p7950202]post 1058[/url], TehBrawlGuy wrote:oh yeah and I checked, multiball can be normal
that's an awful rule but there it is
And this confirmed my thoughts!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Ircher's readlist. .
ETL, Zakk, Matt, TheBrawl, Heuristic, Nahdia, Lowell, Seth, Copper, Egg and Cy. I disagree with all of these. 11 players. I still don't think Ircher's scum but even if I get the reasoning behind in certain cases (ETL, Zakk, Copper, Cy) I think he missed a couple of facts.
In post 1082, copper223 wrote:
In post 1065, Ircher wrote:Confirmed Town (From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%) - Role PM (100%) - Role PM
Translation: I am making a readlist to show you how town I am.
That was just a typical Ircher-readlist. Null in itself.
In post 1092, SethYazura wrote:All new players are a bad lynch because their play did not yet adjust to the meta, their playstyles are one of a kind and unorthodox and thus your reads on them are more likely to be wrong than reading an experienced player.
Or there's another explanation. Seth is scum and a newer player is his buddy.
Frankly, why is anyone townreading him?

Some updates.
Brawl is scummy because of that Multiball question.
Nahdia is scummy because she refused to give real explanations but she got involved in fluffing easily.
I don't know what to think of the whole Zakk–Titus interaction. But I hope there will be one because I'm waiting for "something" that may or may not happen later.
ETL's missing, which I don't really like.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

And from now on I'm not posting such detailed catch-up walls. It's taken almost three hours and I doubt I'll have that much time in the near future because of IRL things. Sorry.
SethYazura
SethYazura
Townie
SethYazura
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:40 am

Post by SethYazura »

Policy Lynch By Day 2 : Aneninen

Pigeon birdshit is intolerable distraction.
There won't be anything wrong anymore if there are no pigeons in a mafia game.
Aneninen wrote:And from now on I'm not posting such detailed catch-up walls. It's taken almost three hours and I doubt I'll have that much time in the near future because of IRL things. Sorry.
Because dropping pigeon shits right on our faces is detailed catch-up walls, someone already told you that all of this pigeon shit are all one-liners with little or no beneficial analysis and questions that go to nowhere, worst of all they are so long they fill up to 3 screens of monitor, if you continue to shit on our faces after being told twice I will put the pigeon shit you shat us on where it's supposed to belong
and forcibly shove it up your ass and make you vomit literal liquid shit from the trauma and repeat the process over and over again while you being locked in a birdcage until you die as a reference that you apparently like roleplaying pigeons, I am your best friend when it comes to ensuring that you take your lesson really well. Mod please stay out of this it's a talking pigeon and finds it funny to shit on this thread and on us.
It takes you three hours to shit and that's the only thing that's not annoying.
Aneninen wrote:Ircher's readlist. .
In post 1092, SethYazura wrote:All new players are a bad lynch because their play did not yet adjust to the meta, their playstyles are one of a kind and unorthodox and thus your reads on them are more likely to be wrong than reading an experienced player.
Or there's another explanation. Seth is scum and a newer player is his buddy.
Frankly, why is anyone townreading him?
This needs to be ignored, this pigeon judges me as "pigeon poop"(so ironic) and everything you say is shat upon by this pidgeon if he judges you as poop, making a big deal about everything you say.
Aneninen wrote: Brawl is scummy because of that Multiball question.
Don't pigeon shit upon small things and make them big problems for town, even if we are talking about Brawl who I want lynched this day.
Aneninen wrote:Nahdia is scummy because she refused to give real explanations but she got involved in fluffing easily.
This words came out from a pidgeon who posted the childish "malkavian roleplay" fluffy post.
Aneninen wrote:I don't know what to think of the whole Zakk–Titus interaction. But I hope there will be one because I'm waiting for "something" that may or may not happen later.
And now you're hiding things from us, 'something that may happen or not later" which is just another distraction for town, and what the fuck do you mean by hoping there will be one if there is already one? Another pidgeon shit you shat on this thread?
You die Day 2.
The difference between a mafia and a town is that you don't feel alone
A mafia is an organization, which in turn form greater bonds
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:10 am

Starting to think seth is a jester... Is that role greylist?
#freeShotty
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1083, copper223 wrote:Whoever said that Ircher is town for not crumbling under the pressure didn't bother to check how he plays as scum or had a vested interest in town-reading that slot (can't scroll back easily on the phone).
Mini 1793 just finished. I was scum there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”