Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well it's good to be back to mafiascum!

Just checking in for the moment. Hello to everyone!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:20 am

Post by jediknight »

I would agree that MoS is going to screw with us.

I know a little bit about the meeping. But I'm hesitant to say anything about it just yet. It WAS a protown role...possibly. Damn you MoS :) That's all I'm gonna say.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by jediknight »

bamboomancer wrote:The Steelers are the best team in the NFL
MoS is plotting your doom.
Belgarion is scum.
Hmm...trying to fit this into a truth logic model.

I like the steelers...but the best team in the NFL...no...
MoS is plotting our doom...damn right!
Belgarion is scum.

We could be playing two truths and a lie or two lies and a truth. Or perhaps I could just be posting when I'm half asleep again.

Although...a steeler shirt...that wold be some pretty cool threads right there....black and yellow no?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:32 am

Post by jediknight »

wow...i'm gone for three days...what have I gotten myself into. Five pages... Just figured I'd check in and let everyone know I'm still here. And I'm catching up.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:38 am

Post by jediknight »

zoneace wrote: ok thats at least the second letter Nocmen has made out of meeps

We've had a C, and now an F.

I noticed that as well. What is it Lassie? Timmy fell down the well again? LOL
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:25 am

Post by jediknight »

Reckon anyone could tell me why I don't get emails when this thread is posted in? I keep forgetting I'm playing.

I have been and will be gone weekends for at least two more weeks. Just to let everyone know.

As for my thoughts, my suggestion for a role had meeps in it and was a pro-town role. But it could have been drastically and easily altered.

I'm getting alot of bandwagon vibing but nothing really concrete. We don't have any information. So is a no lynch becoming a possibility? Thoughts?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:51 am

Post by jediknight »

I'm still here...just not alot to add.

As for the meeping in the role i suggested. I'm not sure how much I can say. It was a post restriction and there was a tie in to his name being said. There was also a night restriction related to his name being said. I don't want to say too much in case i'm saying too much! lol
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by jediknight »

I can paraphrase my sent in role. I did find out thank you very much. I have a real life and so does MOS...who am I kidding...no he doesn't... :)

This is what my role was...you can take it for what it is...just cause it was town doesn't mean it is now remember. It also might not be remotely close...lol...

The meeps are based on saying his name as has been figured out. Anyone that says his name can be targeted by him at night...either to be investigated or vigged. One per night...

As for a vote...I hate throwing votes around with little knowledge. And right now I just don't feel like we got alot...sorry...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:09 am

Post by jediknight »

Sir Tornado: Yeah...i think i did as well...I'm an idiot...unless he ends up being scum.

vote:schismatized

He's the one that pushed me to reveal what I might know. The whole fool me once thing...if it happens again I'll vote myself!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:33 am

Post by jediknight »

That statement really had nothing to do with saying too much per ce. I didn't want to get ban hammered. I got clarification and I shared. thats all...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by jediknight »

I haven't posted in five days (and holiday/weekend to boot) but MoS must think that is a prodworthy offense. :) Love ya mos...

Still not much to say...but I'm gonna stick with my vote. I just feel that he's pushing too hard for the information we have thus far. Thyroidectomy too for that matter...just trying to figure out their styles.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:09 pm

Post by jediknight »

Oh...and just in case...I will not be naming he who must not be named. I wrote the role with several considerations on how it could be screwed with and I'm just not brave enough to risk it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:31 am

Post by jediknight »

here's a thought....perhaps someone submitted a role and the counter role to balance it out.

As I was thinking of ideas for roles, I did consider ways to balance. I'm not saying thats what happened but it is a possibility.

I still think that my vote on schitz is where I want it to be right now. I just get the vibe from his logic and posts.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

still here...still nothing to add....still sticking to my vote. Two months for day one...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:05 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay...I'm probably playing this all wrong but meh...I don't want another two month day...
First off, you notice that Twomz's body has been dumped in the middle of the street, two gunshot wounds through his head. Blood has stained the yellow shirt he was wearing, but his condition shows that there was no struggle.
I gave Twomz the yellow shirt. Out of all the people so far he struck me as the best option for a town role. Turns out I was right. Sadly it doesn't look like we will get to see what my poor yellow shirt does as someone else didn't like him. I have several more shirts to give away. I don't have any clue what they do. May I collect it off his dead carcass please MoS?
jediknight wrote:
The meeps are based on saying his name as has been figured out. Anyone that says his name can be targeted by him at night...either to be investigated or vigged. One per night...
I only said that the role I submitted had a meep condition and could be a vig or a investigative role. It might not be that exactly as MoS had free reign.

A king? Wassup with that?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:15 am

Post by jediknight »

geez jdodge...switch to decaf wontcha?

I do think its time to hear a bit more about nocmen (there i said it...I'm going straight to hell) I submitted pieces of this role and right now I personally feel its the closest thing we've got to something worth talking about.

Let's get it out in the open.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:17 am

Post by jediknight »

okay...let me throw this out there.

Is it possible my shirt caused twomz to take his killer with him? That would be hella cool.

I have a red shirt. I'm afraid to use that one.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by jediknight »

Lol...I find the meeping annoying. Which was one of the reasons I suggested it. I wanted a useful town role that people would hate but needed to keep around. But I'm not willing to vote nocman. But I wish he would quit wasting his posts with piddly stuff.

I
FOS Zoneace and oman and for that matter jdodge
I don't get why they are being so hardcore about getting nocman gone regardless of the meeps.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:01 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay...this is my first game back for a long time. I keep retiring and unretiring. So I'm sorry for having to ask.

Whats QFT?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by jediknight »

Ah...yes that clears it up...wait...no...

Alright...so it means quoted for truth. And Oman claims he gets bonuses when people do this to him. But what does it mean? If he makes a statement...somebody quotes him...and its true then he gets a bonus???

I apologize if I'm coming off as dense...but I've never came across something like this before.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by jediknight »

Ah! okay...so basically if someone says yeah I agree with him...then he gets the bonuses.

I am interested in hearing more about the bonuses as well. So far its kinda round about claiming to me.

And nothing at all today about tickets that I've seen. Whats up with that?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by jediknight »

I tried to post my post four times yesterday but kept getting an exceeded bandwidth page. So my post isn't exactly the one that I wanted to post in the first place.

Yes...I meant why isn't he trying to sell tickets today?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by jediknight »

Okay...good enough story...you have three votes according to the last Mod vote count.

(Having flashbacks of Name that Tune)

Three votes....three QFT's...prove it...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:27 am

Post by jediknight »

I just spent the last three days pretty much on a bus to Washington DC...12 hours in the city and then back to the bus...I'm tired but want to at least chime in so as to avoid the surely inevitable prod. Hopefully this is relevant.

So you have the bonus of multiple votes if QFT'd. But you can't prove it today cause we get multiple votes anyway.

So come tomorrow...if you get like ten qft's you can basically kill someone all on your own? Or are there other rules to it?

Paint me curious.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well...i was right about the meepers. And apparently my yellow shirt to towmz of yesterday did something good..maybe...

I gave a teal shirt to nocman last night. Did I duplicate him or something? Thoughts?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 am

Post by jediknight »

Thanks for the vote of confidence jdodge. :rolls eyes: Yes...my shirt giving is a night action. I don't get any response as to what happens with it. I just pick a target. In fact, I have no clue what they do.

As for why I picked nocmen...I think its fairly obvious. I was pretty sure that he wasn't scum and figured that some of you yahoos would kill him off just for being a little annoying and some of what he was saying when he wasn't meeping made sense to me. And either I accidently killed him with my shirt or someone targeted him. And since it appears my shirts are time delay (see twomz) then I can't really be sure yet.

I'd really like to hear from twomz right now. And I like to hear more from others rather than "vote" "die" "whoops".
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by jediknight »

Okay...not alot of time...i'll respond quick.

I gave twomz a yellow shirt. And it appears to have brought him back.
I gave nocmen a teal shirt. Who knows what it did...if it killed him...sorry...but he was targeted twice to be sure anyway. Or at least the duplicate thing is weird.

I have six shirts total. I don't know what they do. I haven't handed out three of them. I might share colors if enough people would like me to.

I made a meeping role. I know exactly what it was supposed to do. It was investigate or vig someone that said your name during the day. The meeping was just for funny factor. Its unclear if that is what the role actually was. I stated already in thread that was what it was. I didn't forget anything.

Jdodge...you're making alot of untrue or just plain dumb statements and accusations. Thats all for now...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:32 am

Post by jediknight »

I've always said that I made the meep portion of the role. And also was upfront with what the rest of the role was. Nocmen never confirmed if any of it was correct. Two roles mashed together sounds about right.

Here are my shirts. I don't remember a pink Star Trek uniform (and I would know as I'm a Sci-Fi freak)
Red
Teal- used nocmen
Black
Yellow-used Towmz
White
Pink
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by jediknight »

Still here...still processing and formulating a response. More to come in a little while. I've been busy as usual.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 am

Post by jediknight »

Cause "oh the horror" is so much less annoying than meep. :drips sarcasm: :roll:
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:37 am

Post by jediknight »

Yeah...I don't get it. Guess I'm not enlightened and smart like everyone else.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 am

Post by jediknight »

I'm still here...just don't have alot to say. And I'm not the type that just rambles on with no point.

Okay...so jdodge and sir tornado have both been struck with the same post restriction? And jdodge vigged nocmen? And sir tornado copied shanba who causes fake deaths? Is that about where we're at?

I was thinking about whether, if true, shanba's role could be used similar to a doc role. But then I realized that nocmen died real and fake. If that's the case.

If sir tornado copied shanba then shouldn't there be two fake nocmens dead? I find that very curious.

All in all I'm just confused by it all.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by jediknight »

Just to throw this out there. Be aware this is the equivalent of mental masturbation on my part. Fun to do but not as fulfilling as the real thing. LOL Sorry...my mind is in the gutter.

We don't have a confirmed scum type death for the night. Is it possible that Shamba could be scum? Hear me out.

(conjecture on) Would it be too off the wall for a scum group to be able to forgo a kill in order to make a godfather type person or one of their members to "look" dead for a night? I've never heard of anything like it but is it possible? (conjecture off)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 am

Post by jediknight »

Reading and rereading 54 pages isn't high on my list of priorities truthfully...

OH THE HORRORS!

As far as I can tell shamba targeted himself with a fake death on the first night. How did that result in "clearly a mafia kill" as you say? Who did he target the second night? From what I read (yes...I read) Sir Tornado is the one claiming a fake kill on Nocmen...not Shamba. And what the blue hell does "writes the deathline" mean? For that matter why would Sir Tornado choose to target Nocmen with the fake kill in the first place?

I was just throwing something out to talk about. Since I'm clearly out of my league here or obviously scum then I'll shut up. Wake me up when something noteworthy happens. :roll:
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 am

Post by jediknight »

Thank you for the breakdown mneme. Okay so I got forgot about TSS being targetted night one. This thread has gone on so long that I've probably forgotten more than i ever could remember. And is turning out to be much more than I was prepared to take when I signed on. Forget all that crap I spouted earlier about Shamba.

In case I've missed it (which is very possible as I'm irritated and lazy) Sir Tornado...why did you choose to copy shamba and target Nocmen? What was your reasoning if I may ask? Random targetting Night 2 isn't usually the norm is it?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:08 am

Post by jediknight »

vote: jdodge

And may God have mercy on his soul.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:43 am

Post by jediknight »

Checking in. Why isn't jdodge dead yet?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well...do you want the informed reason or the irrational reason. I'll give both.

He is confirmed to have killed last night. There were no other kills suggesting no mafia kill. About the only option he had was "oh...don't vote me...I'm an SK...no really...trust me..." I don't...and I struggled with it until I decided to vote my feelings.

Today has gone as far as it can go...and we have to lynch somebody. Why not him.

I'll let you choose which one's informed and which one's irrational. :P

At this point, I'm personally starting to think that a vote not for jdodge is "dodgy".
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by jediknight »

I gave Thyroid a red shirt last night.

Mostly cause I don't trust him and I was hoping it would do the same thing to him that red shirts did on star trek. LOL

I gave towmz and nocmen shirts at some point. I have no clue what they do really. Did anything happen to you last night thyroid?

Night lasted three days longer than it was supposed to? Is it possible that someone forgot to get their night choice in? Just my initial thoughts.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by jediknight »

Who did you protect last night twomz if i might ask?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:13 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay...not really sure what to think about all this just yet so I'll answer the question posed to me.

I have given away three of my six shirts. Here's the breakdown.

nocmen-teal
towmz-yellow
thyroid-red

Other than being fairly sure that Towmz was raised back to life, I'm still not exactly sure what the others have done.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #41) » Sun May 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by jediknight »

sorry for my absence.

Can anyone tell me why I wouldn't be getting email updates when someone posts a new reply on this thread? I used to get them. Is it broken?

There have been a score of replacements in this game. I have no clue who has said what and don't really have time for a 67 page reread. Let's see what MoS comes up with in his checks and go from there I guess.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #42) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Post by jediknight »

Quoted from curiouskarmadog.

[q]Jedi, why did you give Belgarion the red shirt last night? I asked you for it...seems to me that Bel would have been a good choice to test out a shirt. [/q]

I didn't give Belgarion the red shirt. I gave it to thyroid. And the reason I chose him instead of someone else was because I was thinking that thyroid was the most scummy to me and a red shirt on star trek usually dies. We have no clue what it did yet.

I'd be glad to entertain who to give the rest of my shirts to. I have black, white and pink left.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #43) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:48 am

Post by jediknight »

Oh...okay...that makes sense.

I will give my next shirt to Bel. What color do you want to try?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #44) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:19 am

Post by jediknight »

I will give a shirt to bel for sure. As for my thoughts on TSS, I have been honest from the start that I don't exactly know what my shirts do. I do find it very suspect that TSS chose to target the exact same people that I did. I am inclined not to believe him.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #45) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 am

Post by jediknight »

I didn't really think about that mneme...it would make total sense that TSS targetted them if he is indeed telling the truth. I wasn't really thinking about that.

As for my shirts, I don't know what they're doing so I'm the wrong person to shed light on that. I will give Bel one of my shirts but that's about all I got to offer. If I'm creating a death cult then they're being ungrateful and not letting me play with them.

That last bits a joke people.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #46) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by jediknight »

CKD: I've been upfront about my role all along. I have no clue what my shirts do.

The role is called Magic Weaver. I weave magic into shirts but I don't know what they do. The person who gets the shirt gets the power associated with it. Which is why Twomz, nocmen and thyroid (especially thyroid) should be speaking to this.

Twomz and Nocmen got my shirt but also died the same night. They were brought back the next day. The only two reasons I can think that might happen is if my shirts kill people (but my role also says I win with town) or the fact that they died nulled the power. The diffrence is thyroid didn't die. Which also kinda refutes the death cult theory from my end. So thyroid...speak now...what did my shirt do to you?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #47) » Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by jediknight »

Which of course annoyingly enough...is the replacement Simenon. So same question.

Other person's commitments to games is the reason that I quit playing. Discontinuity DESTROYS Mafia games. Curses to MoS for bringing me back.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #48) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by jediknight »

A couple things...

I did give Thyroid a red shirt last night. He claims not to have gotten anything. Why is that?

It's possible by this point that roles were designed by dead people so just because a role isn't claimed doesn't mean much.

I just don't like the vibe I get from TSS. If I had raised people, I'd have been hella more involved in the conversation about it when it was happening. I don't remember him being that involved.

That's all I got for now.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #49) » Wed May 28, 2008 2:34 am

Post by jediknight »

This isn't really going anywhere fast. I'm really annoyed with my shirts. I win with the town according to my role but I guess it's possible that one of my shirts does something like killing which could be construed as a mafia action. I just don't know.

So TSS is testable. I'm testable. Who else can we test?

I'm just gonna go
vote: shanba
. Out of all our options I like this one the best.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 am

Post by jediknight »

:ring ring:

Hello?

This is dead horse. Quit beating me. Nothing new or even remotely interesting has been discussed since the last time I posted and I have nothing new to add. Lets hammer Shanba and deal with what comes next please. Thank you...that is all.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am

Post by jediknight »

With a major amount of annoyance...

YES....I gave my white shirt to belgerion.

What the hell are they doing?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by jediknight »

My order thus far and color:

Twomz- Yellow- Night 1
Nocman- Teal- Night 2
Sim- Red- night 3
Bel- white- night 4

I have 2 shirts left: Pink and Black.

I know I've asked this already but did anything different occur with these people either:
1. the night of
2. the day after
3 the night after (if applicable)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

Great idea zoneace!

Wait...thats me. :roll:

You say you're not a threat to the town. But assuming you're telling the truth which I highly doubt then you're not really a help to the town either. I suppose town getting two days could be considered a good thing. But considering the limited information that we have right now I'm thinking that night is a good thing to gain more information.

If you are playing your role then why would you target two of the least likely to get lynched right now in Twomz and myself? And I haven't seen you attempting to push for the lynch of any of the people you've listed.

I'm not going to tell who I plan on giving a shirt to anymore.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by jediknight »

sigh...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:50 am

Post by jediknight »

I totally forgot about submitting the reviver Keith Richards role. So essentially my shirts ended up being largely neutralized and I submitted the role that allowed nocmen to become mafia and win the game. Wow...

And back to retirement.
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”