Newbie Game #489 - Murder in Smallburg (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:17 am

Post by sk407 »

Confirm!
Wow, the 5555th member, lol. If that's not luck of the draw, I don't know what is.
Just so we're not confused here, my SK actually stands for Simpsons King. It does NOT stand for Serial Killer, lol. Although, it could be both at times...
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by sk407 »

Somehow, I knew that picking this name would be a problem, lol.

BTW, Nabakov x2, what is WIFOM? That is the only thing that I can't seem to figure out.

And I'll just go ahead and
Random Vote: desolator
Wow, the 5555th member, lol. If that's not luck of the draw, I don't know what is.
Just so we're not confused here, my SK actually stands for Simpsons King. It does NOT stand for Serial Killer, lol. Although, it could be both at times...
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by sk407 »

Ah, now I see. Thanks a lot! :)
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:08 am

Post by sk407 »

zazq wrote:
*threatens the serial killer with zappy electrodes*
So, sk407... Whats up with being a serial killer in a newbe game?! Are you aware tht you can't possibly exist?!?! Ha, outsmarted you... Anyway, using your ruthless killer sense, who is the scum?

---===Scumdar===---
02% NabakovNabakov
(ICs are always scum!)
01% Boggzie
01% coxy52k
01% desolator
01% mcpaltp
01% sk407
00% zazq

---===---
Actually, you make a good point in my opinion. It makes sense that someone with a lot of experience would be a scum along with a newbie in order to teach them how to be a good scum.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sk407 »

mcpaltp wrote: I've done a few live-action "werewolf" style games before and am just starting up on SA's mafias.

So, no, I'm not a total newbie.
No, I know, I'm not a total newbie either, and I know some of the new people to the site AREN'T completely newbie, like you and coxy. But think about it. It wouldn't do any good if the host of a newbie game chooses two people, who are new to the site, to be wolves, because there is definitely a possibility that they are both total newbies. They wouldn't know or get any advise on "What to do in this situation", and things like which person to kill during the Night Phase so you don't appear scummy the next Day.

zazq wrote:Not True!
see C9.
Huh? Zazq, what was the point of you showing me this?
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 am

Post by sk407 »

*to be scum

Sorry, I'm still used to "werewolf" style games too, lol.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by sk407 »

sk407 wrote:
mcpaltp wrote: I've done a few live-action "werewolf" style games before and am just starting up on SA's mafias.

So, no, I'm not a total newbie.
No, I know, I'm not a total newbie either, and I know some of the new people to the site AREN'T completely newbie, like you and coxy. But think about it. It wouldn't do any good if the host of a newbie game chooses two people, who are new to the site, to be wolves, because there is definitely a possibility that they are both total newbies. They wouldn't know or get any advise on "What to do in this situation", and things like which person to kill during the Night Phase so you don't appear scummy the next Day.

Oh wait, you were answering Zazq's interrgations, weren't you?

(Sigh) I should mention that SK also stands for Stupid Klutz sometimes.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by sk407 »

Actually, zazq, I was just looking at that site at The Simpsons RPG thread. He goes by the name "Rich Cox" there.

And sorry Bog, but I feel that Nabakov x2 is a very good IC too.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:21 am

Post by sk407 »

Unvote

Zazq, you still didn't answer my question about why you showed that C9 thread. I mean, it just doesn't make sense because it didn't relate to what anyone was talking.
sk407
sk407
Townie
sk407
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:39 am

Post by sk407 »

I have a question. How do you know if you are prodded or not? Do you get like a PM telling you about it or what?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”