Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 20, Code of Honor wrote:Why me = Fry me.

VOTE: Black star

Jeanne, you formatted your tag wrong.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

Catching up.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 32, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 31, Dragon Knight wrote:Dwlee really enjoys sheeping Titus for very little logic, so he will do it until the ends of the earth.

-DS

Ewww...
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 53, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 47, The Banterlords wrote:UNVOTE: blackstar
VOTE: Dragonknight

ok I think you're town. But for future reference getting out of RVS is good because then discussion is generated. Like now I have a town read on you and a scum read on ds / fire.

Is it because hydra dissonance? Jeez, Dwlee, I knew you sucked at scum hunting but this is ridiculous.

-
THE
Diamond Sentinel

No, stating Dwlee sheeps me all the time and shouldn't be trusted is shitty, especially when a) I had done nothing and b) it obvious Dwlee wasn't Sheeping me.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 74, Polar Vortex wrote:VOTE: Dragonknight
They're going for hydra dissonance way too early and it looks fake as shit. I don't believe for a moment those last posts weren't completly discussed before making them.

^Bearbert D

I agree.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 99, Dragon Knight wrote:That's not misrepping. That's you misrepping. We were simply stating a fact.

Yeah, no.

VOTE: Dk

Just which of my posts was Dwlee Sheeping?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 141, BlackStar wrote:There's a good chance that he's town. Look how easy it was to get him to L-1. Plus nobody has tried to defend him yet or start a counter wagon. Also, everyone else who has voted on them only has one or two. So statistically speaking, it's likely that there are a few scum on his wagon.

So, you're saying that he's town because of how fast his wagon formed.

Statistically speaking, exactly how many scum do you think are in this game?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 145, BlackStar wrote:There are 6 people voting him. At least 2 of them have to be scum

Well, you've already gone from "a few," down to 2.

If you believe that there are 2 scum on their wagon though, then that means you believe that there are 4 town on their wagon. But your original reasoning for believing that DK is town was how fast their wagon formed. So, something isn't adding up.

It sounds to me like, before, you were saying that their wagon formed so quickly because a bunch of scum quickly voted for him. But now, you are saying that only 2 are voting for him, but you still believe he's town for the same reasons?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 146, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 145, BlackStar wrote:There are 6 people voting him. At least 2 of them have to be scum

Have to? I'm pretty sure no statistics will tell you this. I'd expect one scum on the wagon personally.

Bearbert D

Same here, and that's basically regardless of DK's alignment.

In fact, if DK is town, then, given the ease in which town has obviously voted them, it's more beneficial for scum to be OFF the wagon, than on.

I'd only expect there to be more than one scum on the wagon if DK actually flipped scum.

It's too early for pre-flip associations, so let's just lynch him so it's no longer pre-flip.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 112, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 99, Dragon Knight wrote:That's not misrepping. That's you misrepping. We were simply stating a fact.

Yeah, no.

~Titus

I want to hear this.

Not railing about how I correctly saw you weren't group scum in Saga, not bullshit about Dwlee sucks.

I want to hear just what you thought Dwlee was sheeping and just how that impacted your wagon.

If not, you die.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 159, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 112, Code of Honor wrote:

Yeah, no.

~Titus

I want to hear this.

Not railing about how I correctly saw you weren't group scum in Saga, not bullshit about Dwlee sucks.

I want to hear just what you thought Dwlee was sheeping and just how that impacted your wagon.

If not, you die.

~Titus

Hey DS, did you somehow miss this the first two times I asked?

~Still Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Code of Honor »

So you're not answering because it's me asking?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Code of Honor »

UNVOTE: Dragon Knight

I'm not sold on the Cop claim, but I'm not willing to lynch DK today. Let the night actions sort them out.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 233, FA_Q2 wrote:The most interesting post DK made though has nothing to do with his votes:

In post 204, Dragon Knight wrote:
This is a role madness game. Nothing is ever as simple as "just a cop". We are not full-claiming, but you can bet your bottom dollar that we are town, and a "cop" sort of role. That is to say, alignment cop. Not role cop. There is of course more, but you guys don't get it.

Now, would you kindly...

Right after the claim they back peddle rather quickly. It makes me think that the claim was ultimately false and they were worried that it would be obvious so they needed to add an unknown modifier.

This is a really good point, actually.

I still prefer holding off a day on their lynch, to let the night actions sort them, but I'd probably be willing to lynch them in D2.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 241, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 233, FA_Q2 wrote:The most interesting post DK made though has nothing to do with his votes:

In post 204, Dragon Knight wrote:
This is a role madness game. Nothing is ever as simple as "just a cop". We are not full-claiming, but you can bet your bottom dollar that we are town, and a "cop" sort of role. That is to say, alignment cop. Not role cop. There is of course more, but you guys don't get it.

Now, would you kindly...

Right after the claim they back peddle rather quickly. It makes me think that the claim was ultimately false and they were worried that it would be obvious so they needed to add an unknown modifier.

This is a really good point, actually.

I still prefer holding off a day on their lynch, to let the night actions sort them, but I'd probably be willing to lynch them in D2.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 274, BlackStar wrote:
In post 273, Polar Vortex wrote:Magna, how much of your scum read on Blackstar could be easily explained by him being a bad town player? That would be my read at this point.

Bearbert D

I'm not bad.

I wouldn't say you're bad either, but some of the things you say are way off the mark, from a logical standpoint (your conclusion as to how many scum were on the DK wagon, for example).

I gotta think you're probably town here, though. I remember you doing a lot of the same things in NY 193 as town.

I also disagree with your vote on Polar Vortex. What are your thoughts on them? Basically, the only post of theirs that I didn't like was their first one where they over-explained their reasoning for claiming ascetic.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Code of Honor »

I don't get the case on BBT, nor the case on Banta. Can those on their wagons explain their reasoning?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 291, BlackStar wrote:
In post 289, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 282, BlackStar wrote:@masquerade I don't have a read on him. That's why I voted him. To see if I could get a better read. That's not gonna happen now though.

UNVOTE:

What reaction would you have liked?

Any reaction

Since I find it highly unlikely that they completely missed you voting for them, it was a conscious decision on their part to not respond to it. Therefore, their reaction to your vote was to not react to it.

Does that affect your read on them at all? If so, how?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Code of Honor »

Prod dodge.

Will read later. Sick and Taxes.

I see me struggling. I hating.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Code of Honor »

Titus head v/LA until Tuesday
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 373, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I'm caught up.

Jeanne watches DK and that way we get at least one cop result. No point lynching either of them Today.

This should be today's lynch though;

VOTE: FA

I like this plan, and I'm fine with the FAQ lynch. His ISO shows him voting BBT for the last week, while attempting to cast suspicion on almost everyone he interacts with, instead of actually pushing for BBT's lynch.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 391, Masquerade wrote:We're not lynching jeanne.
Especially
now that the slot is getting replaced.

VOTE: Dragon Knight
You've done nothing to prove you're town and scum could just as easily have a cop this game as town so that claim isn't doing anything for me either.

We're not lynching DK either though.

A lot of people have done nothing to prove that they're town (us included), and we're not going to lynch DK, and unCCed alignment cop, when we could be lynching others for the same offense that havne't claimed.

If DK lives through the night, then we can deal with that in D2.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 402, A Real Scourge wrote:i think i'll put a readslist out tonight and start pushing someone in earnest.
DK is also town btw

Ok so, I'm not willing to lynch DK today, but I certainly don't read them as town nearly as strong as you seem to. What makes you so sure?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 494, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 491, Polar Vortex wrote:I'm 100% with my other head here. Ranger seems like a competent player. This town lacks those. We're certainly not going to vote one on D1.

Ranger, talk to me about A Real Scrouge. I'm getting very bad feelings on her. For the same reasons as you appear to do, the fact that she looks distanced from the game. Also, after our claim she threw dirt at us for the claim. Somebody said that was suspicious, she never went deeper with that accusation and then had us as town in a later post. The progression just seems too convenient. All her stances are very convenient and middle of the road. I'd still prefer Dom(as a policy if you want, but more for the fact that I don't want to lynch competent players like Scrouge before useless ones)
Bearbert D

This is AWFUL logic. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if they are scum, NEVER keep them around. Ranger is scum. End of story.

Sorry. I just don't see it. You are going to have to give me something better than a bunch of meta to convince me that the jeanne/Ranger slot is scum.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 504, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 494, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 491, Polar Vortex wrote:I'm 100% with my other head here. Ranger seems like a competent player. This town lacks those. We're certainly not going to vote one on D1.

Ranger, talk to me about A Real Scrouge. I'm getting very bad feelings on her. For the same reasons as you appear to do, the fact that she looks distanced from the game. Also, after our claim she threw dirt at us for the claim. Somebody said that was suspicious, she never went deeper with that accusation and then had us as town in a later post. The progression just seems too convenient. All her stances are very convenient and middle of the road. I'd still prefer Dom(as a policy if you want, but more for the fact that I don't want to lynch competent players like Scrouge before useless ones)
Bearbert D

This is AWFUL logic. It doesn't matter how good a player is, if they are scum, NEVER keep them around. Ranger is scum. End of story.

Sorry. I just don't see it. You are going to have to give me something better than a bunch of meta to convince me that the jeanne/Ranger slot is scum.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 506, Dragon Knight wrote:BOTH OF THEM HAVE DONE FUCK-ALL, WHICH IS A SCUM TELL FOR BOTH. I CAN LITERALLY SAY NOTHING ELSE THAN THEY ARE FUCKING SCUM. IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO WASTE AN INVESTIGATION ON THEM, THEN LYNCH THEM. OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCED TO WASTE AN INVESTIGATION ON SOMEONE WHO IS 100% CONFIRMED SCUM.

Like I said, I need more than meta.

Unless you have a day investigation, you can't say that anyone is 100% confirmed anything at this point. And I'm assuming you don't have a day investigation because there would be no sense in not claiming that, since you've already claimed alignment cop.

I'm not willing to lynch Ranger today for the same reasons that I'm not willing to lynch you today.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 514, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In post 500, Code of Honor wrote:
A lot of people have done nothing to prove that they're town (us included), and we're not going to lynch DK, and unCCed alignment cop, when we could be lynching others for the same offense that havne't claimed.

Of interest – in a Role Madness style game are there any unCC claims you would approve of lynching?

Of course. All things being equal (including scumminess), I'd probably prefer to lynch the one who has claimed the weakest town role.

Cop and Watcher are pretty high up on the power scale, so I want to lynch outside of those two today.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 517, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 514, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In post 500, Code of Honor wrote:

Of interest – in a Role Madness style game are there any unCC claims you would approve of lynching?

Of course. All things being equal (including scumminess), I'd probably prefer to lynch the one who has claimed the weakest town role.

Cop and Watcher are pretty high up on the power scale, so I want to lynch outside of those two today.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #526 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 478, TheDominator37 wrote:Dragon I can agree with you. Ranger's counting skills are REALLY triggering my OCD sensors ensuring he is mafia

What does this even mean? Where is she counting, and why does that ensure that she's scum?

In post 481, TheDominator37 wrote:Scum team is banta and polar/ranger

But you just said that you were sure that Ranger is scum.

VOTE: TheDominator37

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Code of Honor »

Who's your bigger scum read, Magna, BlackStar or Ranger?
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 540, Code of Honor wrote:Who's your bigger scum read, Magna, BlackStar or Ranger?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 549, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 526, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 478, TheDominator37 wrote:Dragon I can agree with you. Ranger's counting skills are REALLY triggering my OCD sensors ensuring he is mafia

What does this even mean? Where is she counting, and why does that ensure that she's scum?

-Xk

Sarcasm...

Really? I'm usually pretty good at picking up on sarcasm, but I completely missed that one. I guess it does make more sense as sarcasm though, instead of a serious statement.

However, if your first statement was sarcastic, then why the scum read on Ranger in the second statement?
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 576, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 549, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 526, Code of Honor wrote:

-Xk

Sarcasm...

Really? I'm usually pretty good at picking up on sarcasm, but I completely missed that one. I guess it does make more sense as sarcasm though, instead of a serious statement.

However, if your first statement was sarcastic, then why the scum read on Ranger in the second statement?

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 559, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 499, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 373, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, I'm caught up.

Jeanne watches DK and that way we get at least one cop result. No point lynching either of them Today.

This should be today's lynch though;

VOTE: FA

I like this plan, and I'm fine with the FAQ lynch. His ISO shows him voting BBT for the last week, while attempting to cast suspicion on almost everyone he interacts with, instead of actually pushing for BBT's lynch.

-Xk

I have pushed him and BBT has completely ignored anything I have said. Town is just letting him lurk his ass right out of it. Why should I bother then?

Ok, then it seems you have two choices. Either push harder for the lynch you prefer (presumably BBT), in an attempt to convince others, or move on to someone else. The way you are casually throwing shade on different people, but not hard pushing anyone, makes it look like you're just trying to throw shit around to see what sticks, and hoping someone else will pick up on something you've said and run with it.

I've only played in one game with you (briefly in Netherspite's Role Madness game, after I replaced in), but you were town in that game, and I don't remember you doing anything like this in that game.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 560, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 509, Polar Vortex wrote:And no, you don't fucking get a choice in who you investigate. I propose we also take a vote on that one.

Bearbert

No, no and fuck no.

This is asinine in the extreme. By telling scum who a cop is targeting you give them information that they need to decide in order to plan their actions.

We have 2 options, if you think DK is scum then you lynch it. If you think DK is town then they direct their power where they see fit. Chaining a PR is simply giving scum all the power over it.

No. As long as both DK and Ranger are both town, the plan works and is a great idea. Ranger watches DK, and DK investigates Dominator. Worst case scenario is that we get just one result.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #618 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Code of Honor »

Ok, first things first.

I still think DK is scum here. Something hinky is going on with the claims. A full cop and a watcher is very rarely included in games. I'm sure it's happened at somepoint, but I can't remember when. DK still is flailing around and making next to no sense. It's mostly DS. Firebringer hasn't brought his towniness to the game.

I fully endorse "leashing" DK's "cop" check. That's how you handle a suspicious cop claim. To that end, I think our last post by X is spot on.

UNVOTE: Dom

Based on my newbie game where I ICed for BlackStar, I'm relatively confident in calling them town. BBT is likely town based on the prior games (more gut feel that actually something articulable at the moment). I haven't really looked in depth at FAQ in awhile but I like BBT and Blackstar recently.

So

VOTE: FAQ2

Ask me questions please to help me get in the game again. Ty. Back from VLA.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Code of Honor »

Hey Ircher, what are your thoughts on the Ranger wagon? You said you wanted to lynch Dragon or Ranger, but now that Ranger picks up you forgot that sentiment entirely.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #673 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 656, Polar Vortex wrote:Two wagons I have absolutely no interest in. Can we go back to compromising on Dom? Yeah, Blackstar, it's not really what he's done but what he hasn't done. Still, his posts don't seem genuine to me at all and like I said, that sarcasm thing was really jarring

Bearbert

You should read his noob game.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #677 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 676, Ircher wrote:
In post 672, Code of Honor wrote:Hey Ircher, what are your thoughts on the Ranger wagon? You said you wanted to lynch Dragon or Ranger, but now that Ranger picks up you forgot that sentiment entirely.

I was semi-joking when I said that, albeit the fact I dont believe both are town due to the claims.

Does your ass hurt from sitting on that fence and avoiding things?
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #704 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 684, Dragon Knight wrote:Ircher, Ranger is quite good at faking a town game, and her slot, Jeanne, was 5 billion percent scum. She is a very good lynch.

Couple things here. First, Ranger is not likely scum. Jeanne also does not keep claims to herself much. Her claiming after a full cop claim isn't scummy at all, since multiple cop like roles rarely exist in the same setup.
Counterpoint YCBA IV
. The reference by Jeanne was a call to me specifically. I was a little wierded by it but given Jeanne's full claim the reach to me made sense. She wanted someone to know she was counterclaiming.

What should be more alarming is that Ranger has suddenly jumped to top townread
after I pushed Ircher to make a decision
. The reasons that Ircher provides are solely related to the claim by Jeanne. Same with he reasons for DK being town. He was aware of both claims being what they were when I began pushing him. Ranger was right to see who was jumping on the wagon but missed this glaring inconsistent retreat by Ircher. Ircher didn't have reasons to townread Ranger based on play. The townread is likely because there are too many scum on Ranger's wagon.

VOTE: Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 699, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Ranger (93%) - Claim timing was unwarranted. Lurking != Scum, so I can excuse Jeanne's play. Ranger has done a good deal of scumhunting having replaced in, so therefore, I'm leaning town. Finally, all the reasons to lynch her are either very weak or just plain stupid. We are not lynching this slot D1. I might reconsider D2, but we're not lynching the scumhunting, logical, un-counterclaimed watcher.
Dragon (91%) - I have no reason to townread this slot aside from the claim which I still think was easy to make and very survivalistic and the fact that I think they truly believe that Ranger is scum, despite their awful reasoning. Motive IS a tell, and this slot seems to have the town motive and doing stuff typical of being town, so that's why a townread despite all odds.
Polar (90%) - Next to Ranger, I really like this slot... a lot. Scumhunting, using logical and rationale thought, and keeping an open perspective that is less prone to bias. Definitely wouldn't lynch this slot D1. Also, reminder that this slot claimed to be ascetic.

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
BBT (83%) - Meta tell. Last time I played with this slot, he was just as "lazy", biased, and in general, doing things at his own pace the way he wanted. He was town that game, so probably same here. Would like more though.
Banter (75%) - This slot is okay. Few quelms early game, but overall, they seem to be fine. Would note that their activity has dropped recently though.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Masq (0%) - Pls post more and stop lurking.
FA_Q2 (0%) - Earlier said 3rd pick -- Forgot about code when I said that. This slot also needs to stop lurking.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Black (+55%) - Some... interesting things from this slot early game. Feel like the slot was being genuine with his reactions, but haven't seen too much effort to find scum.
Dom (+35%) - I'll state that this slot seems to be active lurking right now, and isn't being useful. Nonetheless, I'm inclined to err on the side of town cuz of early game.
Code (-45%) - This slot is barely doing anything and rather disappointing. The few things they have done read as more likely to have a scum motive than a town one. Still, not top priority right now.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Scourge (-60%) - This slot is also not really contributing and tbh, I feel that the few times they have contributed, it was always after the weakest links they could break with minimal suspicion being cast.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Magna (-90%) - Like Dragon, insists on lynching Ranger. Unlike Dragon, unwilling to compromise for nothing, not committed to aforementioned read (didnt vote for at least 10 pages despite constantly bring it up), and busy searching for stupid reasons to scumread Ranger for. And said reasons are worse than Dragon's as they have ZERO evidence backing them.

Let's break down why this reads list is terrible.

First section, his largest townreads are not for their play. He says Ranger is off the table for today, based on their claim, not based on play. That's inconsistent with a 90% townread. DK also isn't town by play according to Ircher. He previously said both claims are unlikely to be town, but he takes zero opportunity to pressure or investigate Ranger when a wagon arises. These posts reek of the very concern Ranger had on me (which is why I was pressuring Ircher).

Polar also isn't based on play. Polar is based on a style that reduces bias. Well guess what, play style is not alignment indicative at all. During his catchup actually talking about specifics, Polar was scum. Here's another oooh claim cannot lynch D1. Given the reason why Ircher says Polar is town, I am relatively confident Polar is town with wrong reads and Ircher is budding here.

He's also done ooh lurking bullshit repeatedly. I know I was VLA (not sure on the others), yet the lurking thing is applied wholly selectively. The next few reads are "doing nothing" yet get assigned values through RNG.

Then we get to the sole read based on play. Magua. This read boils down to the Ranger push is one I disagree with and therefore cannot be town motivated. It's also heavily discrediting a scumread on Ranger despite Ircher's words indicating a much weaker townread.

This is not a catchup of someone scumhunting at all.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 711, Dragon Knight wrote:@Code of Honor

Which one of you is the one who will not be signing posts? Ergo, has Titus been posting at all, or just XK?

The posts today have been me. I got back from vla and jumped in. My badfor not signing.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 706, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 705, The Banterlords wrote:I'm not reading super in depth all I know is that I'll compromise on dom most likely. Ranger and DK shouldn't be lynched today under any circumstances (town reading them and they claim important roles) so yea

~Dwlee

Why are you talking compromise? Like at all, I get Dom is a decent fallback choice but it seems like you're being lol me no scumhunt. Wtf?

Are we ridiculously close to deadline and I missed that?
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #720 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 717, Ircher wrote:So this is Titus....

@Code
You can complain all you want about me today, but the lynch is unlikely.

You can join the Magna wagon or the Ranger wagon; good luck woth any other wagon

Nah. Those wagons both suck. Ranger has a remote chance of being a partner but I want you or FA primarily. I don't think I would hammer Magua at deadline given how much I want you gone.

Thanks for telling me you won't bus. Also, why did it matter for you to state which head was posting before trying to discourage a wagon on yourself.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 721, TheDominator37 wrote:
In post 673, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 656, Polar Vortex wrote:Two wagons I have absolutely no interest in. Can we go back to compromising on Dom? Yeah, Blackstar, it's not really what he's done but what he hasn't done. Still, his posts don't seem genuine to me at all and like I said, that sarcasm thing was really jarring

Bearbert

You should read his noob game.

That was like 6 months ago lol

Personality tells last quite awhile. I am a big fan of reading noob games to get to know people.

We mislynched Black star as a cop based on less than ideal play all the way around.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

Ircher, saying the phrase "scumhunting" is a vacuum buzzword. It means nothing. As for addressing a Ranger wall, I cannot see it. You haven't elaborated on why Ranger's town at all. Even now, your position is Ranger or Magua must die. Yet, rather than address why those MUST be the lynches for today, you're just discrediting my observations on you. You don't defend why Ranger is a viable wagon to you despite being a top townread or why Magua is a good scumread.

If you think Magua is such a good scumread, why are you placing zero effort to lynch her?

If you think Ranger is town, why do you leave Ranger as a viable wagon despite being supposedly against their lynch today?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #737 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 732, Ircher wrote:
In post 730, Code of Honor wrote:Ircher, saying the phrase "scumhunting" is a vacuum buzzword. It means nothing. As for addressing a Ranger wall, I cannot see it. You haven't elaborated on why Ranger's town at all. Even now, your position is Ranger or Magua must die. Yet, rather than address why those MUST be the lynches for today, you're just discrediting my observations on you. You don't defend why Ranger is a viable wagon to you despite being a top townread or why Magua is a good scumread.

If you think Magua is such a good scumread, why are you placing zero effort to lynch her?

If you think Ranger is town, why do you leave Ranger as a viable wagon despite being supposedly against their lynch today?

~Titus

I said Magna wall illustratong why all the points against Ranger are rather void and poor.

So that doesn't argue that Magua is scum, just wrong. Wrong =/= scum. Explain how Magua is scum.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 734, Ircher wrote:As to viable wagons: Not my choice, ask all the people voting Ranger why thats the case. Magna and Dragon seem intent on the Ranger lynch; Ask them

So here you are passing the buck, even though you're scumreading Magua hard and not defending an alleged townread who would be very useful.

Die. Die. Die.

Join me people. Please.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 740, Dragon Knight wrote:This is 100% scum!titus

Which head is this? Sign please. It will help me determine your alignment. Pretty sure FA and Ircher are scum, BBT, Polar, Ranger, Magua are town. So I would like to determine if you're dumb or scum.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #748 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 742, Ircher wrote:Hey Titus, go do me a favor:

Go review Ice Cream Mafia (1769) and tell me if this does or does not resemble my play there. Ok, thanks!

Meta sucks.

*Forgot Black star in my last post. He's town too.

I'm done here. All you're going to do is spam the thread with why me bullshit.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 746, The Banterlords wrote:oh today was titus?
VOTE: Code of Honor
Someone hasn't answered my question. >:3

pedit she and eh

You should answer mine. I am trying to read you.

Thoughts on Ircher?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #780 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 778, Dragon Knight wrote:Again, you aren't reading, so I have no obligation to tell you.

You DO have an obligation to follow the rules, though.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #781 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 777, Titus wrote:Good luck Shos. We love you.

DK, rules state you must sign. Who is talking?

God the idea correctness is fucking bad this game.

Picking this up for Titus.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Code of Honor »

In post 786, Dragon Knight wrote:
In post 782, BlackStar wrote:
In post 780, Code of Honor wrote:
In post 778, Dragon Knight wrote:Again, you aren't reading, so I have no obligation to tell you.

You DO have an obligation to follow the rules, though.

-Xk

They already said they don't care about signing their posts. The mod already called them out on that

Only scum would care because otherwise they can't make a BS case on us. Although, we will start only referring to ourselves in the plural, so we won't be breaking the rules that way. If we both make a statement, we can't very well sign.

-DK

You can't possibly think that makes any sense.

-Xk
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #883 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

Black star, it's called bullshit. I actually do work for a fucking living. Scum meanwhile stir everyone up into a fucking frenzy because Titus wasn't here for two fucking seconds when I announced I would be leaving in thread.

Second, Intelligence being scumread is fucking exhausting. I hold Ircher accountable and how many players engaged with us? Zero. Dwlee is demanding my read on him based on no interaction after I have been vla for days. Whichever head of DK that's breaking the rules scumreads Dwlee but has zero problems with that nonsense at all. Ranger scumreads me solely for disagreeing with them, despite we disagree on reads all the time. The wagon on me was recycled Magus oh I already said they were town.

The only player I think actually is town with smart reads here is BBT.

Suck it. VT in a role madness.

I'm wagoned as town but only when my reads are right for the most part. Don't dare touch my townreads after I am mislynched even if you think I am wrong on scum. I will murder you posthumously.
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu
Code of Honor
Code of Honor
Townie
Code of Honor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #885 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Code of Honor »

Sorry, I am not capable of determining if you're lying by voice. Sign.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Xkfyu

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”