Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I dont really like outing PRs when unnecessary, but if since you guys are so damn stubborn if a PR doesnt counter claim with an ability that could've stopped a NK in 24 hours i'll stop the push.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1174, Expedience wrote:ok so it appears the only way i can dispel the minute possibility that boonskiies' invisible and non-existent counterclaimant is deciding not to claim for some reason is to YELL LOUDLY AT THEM

SO IF YOUR ROLE IS ONE WHICH MAY HAVE PREVENTED A KILL LAST NIGHT, YOU MUST CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST.

Watch nothing happen. Lynch Sakura.

pagetop for visibility

fuck you sakura
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1172, Expedience wrote:It is possible, but really at this point they need to just claim if they are a jailkeeper or stopped a kill or whatever.

Why? There's currently a reasonable chance that sakura will flip vengeance and kill boon, or boon will get lynched regardless. I don't see what kind of gain we can get from potentially outing a PR here.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1175, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really like outing PRs when unnecessary, but if since you guys are so damn stubborn if a PR doesnt counter claim with an ability that could've stopped a NK in 24 hours i'll stop the push.

Add you self-voting and it's a deal.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1173, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1170, chilledtea wrote:I am scum reading him because he conveniently claimed that he was the one who stopped the kill when he was on L-1. I am scum reading him because he ignored a very important post from Sakura and went straight to texcat to answer her queries. Sakura almost COUNTER CLAIMED, and what does he do? Ignores her.
What?

He is scum and he was trying to find out what he could do about the counter claim.

He "ignored" her for like his first post after her accusation. So what? Maybe he was trying to trap her into forcing an explicit dipole, maybe he felt like dealing with tex first, maybe he had some other reason. Scum-reading him for that is just silly.

And as far as role claiming at L-1, how the hell is THAT scummy? I mean, yes, scum could fake claim here. But you don't lynch a non-CC'd PR WHEN YOU KNOW THAT A PR STOPPED A KILL unless you're really, really, REALLY certain.

I mean, this should be obvious. I hope the reason it's not obvious is that you're scum.
VOTE: chilledtea

PS nice turnaround between your "don't want to lynch" read of Boon at and this. Super convincing reasons :roll:

His claim came after that. His fake reactions came after that.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1177, mhsmith0 wrote:There's currently a reasonable chance that sakura will flip vengeance and kill boon

For someone saying that Boon's an unCC'd PR, this doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest, you're suggesting here that we're both town and you don't care?

Really, take a stance, you either believe him, believe me, or believe both.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1178, Expedience wrote:
In post 1175, Sakura Hana wrote:I dont really like outing PRs when unnecessary, but if since you guys are so damn stubborn if a PR doesnt counter claim with an ability that could've stopped a NK in 24 hours i'll stop the push.

Sure, except if no one CC's... im vengekilling YOU instead.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1177, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 1172, Expedience wrote:It is possible, but really at this point they need to just claim if they are a jailkeeper or stopped a kill or whatever.

Why? There's currently a reasonable chance that sakura will flip vengeance and kill boon, or boon will get lynched regardless. I don't see what kind of gain we can get from potentially outing a PR here.

No, not a reasonable chance. I'd rather out a PR than mislynch a PR in general, anyway.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1181, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1178, Expedience wrote:

Sure, except if no one CC's... im vengekilling YOU instead.

Go ahead.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1174, Expedience wrote:ok so it appears the only way i can dispel the minute possibility that boonskiies' invisible and non-existent counterclaimant is deciding not to claim for some reason is to YELL LOUDLY AT THEM

SO IF YOUR ROLE IS ONE WHICH MAY HAVE PREVENTED A KILL LAST NIGHT, YOU MUST CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST.

Watch nothing happen. Lynch Sakura.

For now I'm just going to assume such a person doesn't exist, and then if we see an NK of a doc or JK or whatever, I'll be on boon's lynch.

PS How about a compromise on ct? Unless you honestly think he sincerely believes that "oh boon didn't answer sakura in his very first post" and "boon thought that sakura was JK claiming" are legitimate reasons to go from "I don't want to vote him" to voting him. Like, Sakura plausibly could actually be sincerely reading boon as being lying scum here (even if you don't think she is, it's not a totally crazy position for someone to have). I'd much rather lynch someone opportunistically hopping on the boon wagon... and oh look, I found one.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I was reaction testing Boon, he didn't react how a Town PR reacts to someone that he's scumreading claims.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1180, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1177, mhsmith0 wrote:There's currently a reasonable chance that sakura will flip vengeance and kill boon

For someone saying that Boon's an unCC'd PR, this doesn't seem to bother you in the slightest, you're suggesting here that we're both town and you don't care?

Really, take a stance, you either believe him, believe me, or believe both.

I have taken a position. I'm trying to lynch CT instead.

wrt which of you is lying, I don't know. I consider it plausible you're both town and sincerely scum-reading the other. I look at CT and think he found an easy wagon to hop onto for BS reasons. So I want to hang him instead.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Smith, you can try your best but I am not getting lynched today.

Boon is scum, I guarantee you. If he was town he would be first to jump on sakura's post. He got nervous instead and only replied once realized it was a reaction test.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Like, smith, do you even understand how counter-claiming works?

She claimed that boon was lying and he didn't say a thing until it became clear that it was a reaction test. Of course there is absolutely nothing scummy in that, right?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1185, Sakura Hana wrote:I was reaction testing Boon, he didn't react how a Town PR reacts to someone that he's scumreading claims.

How would you expect a town PR to react? How much variation in these kinds of reactions have you typically seen? And how much range do you give these reactions for some of the weirder players you see (and I think Boon likely fits somewhere in that range)?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1185, Sakura Hana wrote:I was reaction testing Boon, he didn't react how a Town PR reacts to someone that he's scumreading claims.

it was just a prank
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1188, chilledtea wrote:Like, smith, do you even understand how counter-claiming works?

She claimed that boon was lying and he didn't say a thing until it became clear that it was a reaction test. Of course there is absolutely nothing scummy in that, right?

It's a reach. He's still non CC'd PR. I'm not comfortable reading too deeply into the specific reactions of a weird player compared to your expctations of normal play.

PS for the record, I disagree with exp's demand for a PR reveal. I suppose a BP player might as well reveal, but I'd rather keep a doc/JK alive and potentially useful in future nights, thank you very much.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1189, mhsmith0 wrote:

How would you expect a town PR to react? How much variation in these kinds of reactions have you typically seen? And how much range do you give these reactions for some of the weirder players you see (and I think Boon likely fits somewhere in that range)?

I intentionally gave about 2x hours for Boon to reply, he said he was busy for 2x hours i find that really hard to believe.
There's no reason to ignore a post from the person you're scumreading and is calling you out on lying, if you truly believe they are scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1190, Expedience wrote:

it was just a prank

who do you find worse, the reaction tester who was already scum-reading boon, or the guy who hops onto the wagon just for that reason?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1191, mhsmith0 wrote:but I'd rather keep a doc/JK alive and potentially useful in future nights, thank you very much.

That was what i was trying to do! but thanks a lot for not lynching scum boon.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

at any rate, it's late and I'm going to bed. I think of the three people we're discussing, ct is the scummiest and best lynch candidate. if you'd rather lynch a plausible PR who has still not been CC'd, then you'd goddamn better be right.

PS for the record, I'd MUCH rather have a "why are you still alive today" conversation with boon tomorrow than plausibly waste a lynch on him today. If he's a JOAT, he'll be using another ability tonight, and we can see what he has to say for himself at that point.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1194, Sakura Hana wrote:That was what i was trying to do! but thanks a lot for not lynching scum boon.

If he's scum, there is NO WAY he will be able to keep up the charade for much longer. And if he's town, he could very plausibly help us out.

Trying to lynch this declared and un CC'd PR is a MASSIVE risk for us. I don't want to take it. Nor do I want you lynched when it's plausible you could then shoot Boon and we lose two town PR's in one fell swoop.

So why don't we agree to lynch ct (if you have a better candidate I'm wiling to listen), and then tomorrow if one of you is dead, we can grill the other based on the flip? That seems a MUCH better plan than rolling the dice against the possibility that you're both town PR's.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Hell, after exp's "let's see if we can get ANOTHER town PR to declare" push I might even be willing to entertain his lynch. I feel like that's a bigger stretch, but I'll at least listen (tomorrow).
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

PS to clarify, "tomorrow" is after I go to bed and wake up, not D3.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1196, mhsmith0 wrote:if you have a better candidate I'm wiling to listen

Exp is the only other one that im entertaining a lynch on today.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”