Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Twomz »

A "I am here, but I am busy and cannot do a real post right now" post would be appreciated Green Day >.<

Being busy and saying so is understandable. Just forgetting about a game is not (imo).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:26 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Ralston in his Songs of the Russian People gives the form of incantation still familiar in Russia. According to Russian lore, a child born on December 24 shall be a werewolf.
TENTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(5) - Twomz , Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
Twomz
(1) - Green Day
Blight
(1) - ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
(1) - Blight

Not voting
(5): Sonicpulsar , Tarhalindur , thinktank , ZONEACE , Flyinghawk

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 14 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Later today I will edit the first page with my activity check policy
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Blight »

dybeck wrote:Your attempt to derail both the inevitable bnandwagons of today is noted, Blight.
And your attempt to push me back on the wagon is also noted. :roll:

Honestly, I'm still for lynching Green Day, but that wagon's going nowhere. People are either waiting for him to defend himself or for someone to replace him. If someone replaces him then we're back to square one because his replacement can't explain Green Day's behaviour.

For the time being, I decided to move onto someone who's also giving me a bad feeling. If the Green Day wagon picks back up, I'll jump back on. Until then, I'm happy putting my vote on ChocolateAttack.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by thinktank »

Green Day wrote:I agree Karen's behaviour has been extremely scummy. This could mean she's either scum, or a silly noob. If she's a noob, and she's actually a townie, then quick lynching her would result in 2 possibly 3 less townies the next day. This would be a horrible loss for the town as there are two scum groups.
If greenday was definetly scum, doesn't this argument seem counterintuitve to what he would be trying to do he was scum? He seemed to defend Karen for a fair deal of day one which doesn't sound typically scum.

Cephrir, you voted for karen, then unvoted and then voted for her again? what made you change your mind so many times considering karen's actions stayed the same throughout?
Why are you voting for Dybeck over Greenday? doesnt Greenday show similar traits as erraticness as Karen did?
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by dybeck »

Good questions.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:34 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

good questions, indeed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:33 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

good questions, indeed, sir?????? :P
Right, I reckon greenday is scum but he cant think of anything to say..im away at the weekend...and im still waiting ...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:42 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I think Greenday needs to be replaced and Cephrir should hang
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Twomz »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I think Greenday needs to be replaced and Cephrir should hang
I agree, except replace "hang" with "be bandwagoned until we can decide definitively if he is scum or town".
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:25 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Blight wrote:How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i
foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
You twisted my word, i already explain why i unvote GD but i also fos out DAS for his action and i did said his was odd. I even quoted some of my previous posts too. Then you again, asking me if i don't see any thing odd about my post and DAS post.

What? you picking up bad vibe from me? I could say the same thing to you!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

Cephrir, you voted for karen, then unvoted and then voted for her again? what made you change your mind so many times considering karen's actions stayed the same throughout?
"So many times" really aren't the right words. I changed my mind twice. WHen I first voted for her, it was because she was playing horribly/scummily. I unvoted because she could have been a newb town as easily as a noob scum, and then revoted because she had as good a chance, and, in my opinion at the time, a higher chance, of being scum than anyone else, and plus if she was town she would never have been able to do us any good anyways, she'd have been impossible to read and couldn't be trusted in an endgame scenario. I feel like I've said this before, but whatever.
Why are you voting for Dybeck over Greenday? doesnt Greenday show similar traits as erraticness as Karen did?
Not to quite the same extent. He could quite feasibly actually help if he is town (if he actually tries) whereas there was no hope for Karen. And with his potential imminent replace-age, I'm pretty much not voting him at the moment. And dybeck is scum, which is why I intend to continue voting him throughout the day unless something or someone changes my mind.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Twomz »

unvote
It appears as though dead is looking for a replacement for Green Day in the queue thread. I will give the replacement a chance to post before I move my vote (also, I will be gone all day today so I will not be able to do a good analysis of anyone until then)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

You twisted my word, i already explain why i unvote GD but i also fos out DAS for his action and i did said his was odd. I even quoted some of my previous posts too. Then you again, asking me if i don't see any thing odd about my post and DAS post.
LOL. And I quoted your
whole
post and even bolded the part where you said that you didn't find anything odd about your and DAS's posts (something you chose to leave out of your quote).

You didn't quite catch it? Let me trim down the quote.
ChocolateAttack wrote:I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
So, how'd I twist your words around again? By repeating exactly what you said?
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:52 am

Post by Kison »

Green Day needs to come back so we can lynch him.

Blight looking worse.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Kanaga »

To keep the game going- Cephrir, could you explain your case against Dybeck?
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: In North America, the Mafia often refers to Italian organized crime in general, rather than just traditional Sicilian organized crime.
ELEVENTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(4) - Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
Twomz
(1) - Green Day
Blight
(1) - ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
(1) - Blight

Not voting
(6): Sonicpulsar , Tarhalindur , thinktank , ZONEACE , Flyinghawk , Twomz

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 11 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Thorn replaces Green Day, effective as soon as Thorn posts.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:27 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:

foms

LOL. And I quoted your
whole
post and even bolded the part where you said that you didn't find anything odd about your and DAS's posts (something you chose to leave out of your quote).

You didn't quite catch it? Let me trim down the quote.
ChocolateAttack wrote:I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
So, how'd I twist your words around again? By repeating exactly what you said?
Lol! i didn't see the bolding that u made in my post. I think there is a misunderstanding here. There is an explaination for that. Of course i don't think there is any thing wrong wit my post and DAS because DAS brough up a point that GD was too close to lynching so his request is for someone to unvote him and that is normal
but
he didn't unvote himself so his action is something wrong, not his post. That why i fos him at the end for not unvoted himself (but i see no benefit in asking someone to unvote and not unvoted themselve because this only draw suspicious toward them because of its contradiction so i though this could be a newb town move, but he did care for the town because if he didn't brough that up, GD could end in a quick lynch). Another misunderstanding is didn't see you bolding my vote so i though either you didn't get my point or twist my words. Anyway! that was stupid.

Unvote
[/u]
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:29 am

Post by dybeck »

Kanaga wrote:To keep the game going- Cephrir, could you explain your case against Dybeck?
I too would like to hear this.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:57 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

The rules and policies of the game have been updated with my activity check/prod policy. Please take a look and in case of doubt contact me.

After Thorn has posted another round of ACs is going o be launched. Everybody start posting.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Thorn: Sorry you have to replace into so much suspicion. I will however have an eye on you until you slack my suspicions.

Until thorn posts...
dybeck wrote:
Kanaga wrote:To keep the game going- Cephrir, could you explain your case against Dybeck?
I too would like to hear this.
Thirded
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

More player analysis:

dybeck:
defends Karen; still defending Karen; wants people to focus on players other than Karen; votes Green Day for his conduct re: Karen (may be right, I'll need to read over Green Day ASAP); still defending Karen (town with an accurate read, or scum trying to buddy up to someone they think is town?); thinks that Karen is being attacked for being a bad player; votes Cephrir for supposedly obvious reasons; switches to WhoMe, then back to Cephrir; attacks ZONEACE's reasoning; various analysis, looks pro-town to me; joke-FoS'es DAS (Ping!, joking outside the random phase is scummy IMO); wants votes from inactive players; Top 3 Scum List - Cephrir, ZONEACE, DAS; thinks that there are scum on Green Day; wants independent thought; brief comments

My thoughts - Frankly, after reading over his posts I think that dybeck is town, mainly because I'm seeing him offer consistently pro-town reasoning.

Flyinghawk:
Attacks Karen; attacks dybeck for defending Karen; PBPA on Karen (looks like a newb town PBPA to me); repeatedly FoS'es dybeck for defending Karen (I think I can see the reasoning behind this, but it is something to keep in mind); backtracks after Karen comes up town, attacks Cephrir for attacking CKD (ping! scumdar); attacks Cephrir, ZONEACE; can't think of a Top 3 Scum List; stuff

My thoughts - Looks like a newb townie to me, in no small part due to his PBPA of Karen (reminds me of the PBPA's I did back when I was a newb townie).

Green Day:
Votes Karen; provides weak reasoning for Karen vote; wants to know how many scum and how many townies are in the game (why?); switches to voting WhoMe based on a percieved scum attitude; thinks that Karen is scummy, yet does not vote for her (ping!, reeks of scum trying to push a wagon without staying on it); wants to watch the people on the Karen wagon as well as Karen herself (MASSIVE SCUMTELL, this reeks of scum trying to play both sides of a wagon, and looks even worse given how Green Day seems to be pushing the Karen wagon without being on it); still pushes the "watch the people voting Karen" argument; still defending scumlogic from D1 on D2; weak defense (+ diversionary tactics?); appeals to emotion

My thoughts - Looks very scummy right now, due to his continued defense of the "watch the people voting for Karen" argument, especially on D1 (the "watch the people on this wagon" argument can have merit late in the game, but I find it scummy early on - looking at reasoning is a better way to catch scum D1 and D2). Since Green Day was just replaced,
FoS: Thorn
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am

Post by dybeck »

Suggesting that people who wagoned Karen yesterday might be scum is scummy?

Nonsense.
Thorn
Thorn
Townie
Thorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Thorn »

hey all. I just received my PM and yep , Im replacing Green day. As I haven't been reading this thread closely at all I'm going to have to do some re-reading/reading today but I should be ready to play by late tonight.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Blight »

@ChocolateAttack: Alright. I'll accept that for now. Misunderstandings happen. But, I'm still going to be watching you closely. 8)

Unvote

I definately want to hear from Thorn before I decide to jump back on the Green Day/Thorn wagon.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by thinktank »

I think that Greenday made a valid case that those who wagoned karen should be watched. Since she was Town, that makes sense and considering he defended karen throughout it highly unlikely his actions seemed scummy. His logic makes sense and it must be analyzed to who and at what time joined the karen wagon.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”