Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

First: If you were just using my reasoning for your vote, then why didnt you just quote or link my post instead of just passing it off as your reasoning? Having a reason for a vote is a thing, and it'd be perfectly fine if you just had agreed with me, what I don't get is that you just went and presented the exact same contradiction I did without any mention of my post anywhere.

Second: Why are you worried over "having done townie things" than explaining the above?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by texcat »

I posted in that I did not think that L-1 was an appropriate place for a bluff vote. Then I iso'd Madonna and found the contradiction, posted it, and voted in . I didn't notice your post when I went back, because I was looking at Madonna in iso.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

My post was made before , did you not read the posts before posting that?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by texcat »

And I'm not worried over having done townie things, I was trying to point out the difference between voting with a reason and voting because there is a wagon. Both Lowell and CT have said that they voted me because there was already a vote on me. Lowell doesn't explain any reason whatsoever.

PEDIT: Yes, I did read. But obviously I didn't remember it specifically.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Spoiler: Post 565
In post 565, texcat wrote:I really do not like Madonna's putting Lowell at L-1 and now claiming that she did it just to call a bluff. Especially when we've been warned that Boon has a hammer that's as quick as Ika's. I can't imagine that Madonna and Lowell could possibly be teammates as ChilledTea thinks, but I do think that one of them is likely scum.

Pedit: Exp??

Spoiler: Post 574 where you voted
In post 574, texcat wrote:
In post 165, Madonna wrote:
In post 138, mhsmith0 wrote:@madonna: is it your opinion that the wagon was a serious attempt to end d1 quickly?

This is a weird question and so is every instance where players in this game talk about serious votes. This is for everyone:
every vote, even in RVS, should be counted as a serious vote,
because you should absolutely always vote how you are feeling. If a player is voting someone, the voter is saying, "I want this person lynched," not, "No feelings or beliefs behind this." I can accept votes that okay a lynch on a lukewarm read, but only if we are nearing deadline and the voter does not have a better, stronger read on someone else. No one should be saying that their vote is not serious, and if they are, maybe consider voting them to help make them realize what a vote means.

I do not think a wagon on knightmare was an attempt to end the day early. I think it was something which could lead to ending the day, but if the mafia were on a mislynch, it was for the sake of a mislynch, not a day ending move.

VOTE: Madonna

I agree that every vote counts, especially L-1 votes. This seems to go against her claim that her vote was a bluff.

Something seems wrong about this.

Like I can't put my finger on it. Something just seems wrong about reading the contradiction, saying that one of lowell and madonna are scum, and then voting madonna by giving the contradiction as a reason.

Why are you voting lowell now?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Shouldn't you be more sure of Lowell being town if one of lowell and madonna were scum and you had read madonna's contradiction?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Tbh i dont think she's lying about missing my post.
What bothers me is that she keeps appearing as "i have provided a reason, so i'd think i'd be townie for it", if she already had a reason on 565 why not vote right then and post the contradiction later, it's weird to me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by texcat »

What struck me first was what I stated in 565 that L-1 was not a good place to be bluffing. I went back to look at Madonna again before voting.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I mean, can a person miss something like that? I caught it immediately and thought that was a very good catch by you. Even though it turned out to be that Madonna is town.

I guess it is not something we can verify at the moment.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well, it's not something that we can directly verify, my reasoning comes like this:
Before 565 texcat's last post was a bunch of posts ago. If texcat wasnt active lurking (which isnt something we cant verify right at this momment), it's entirely possible she just read the last page or so and presented her post, and just didn't read it.
It's also entirely possible she's lying, but i dont wanna go guns blazing just yet, specially with how quickly D1 came to an end, I want to explore all angles and possibilities first.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by texcat »

I would go back and repeat the reasons that others have given for why Lowell is scummy, but don't feel like doing all the research right now. Post is scummy enough just by itself for a vote.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE:

VOTE: Lowell

This guy still hasn't answered my question. I will park my vote on him for some time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VoteCount 2.1

With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Sayaka Maizono (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Lowell (2):
texcat, chilledtea
mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (2):
Sayaka Maizono, Lowell
Garmr (0):

Boonskiies (0):

Goodlordwill (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (8):
mhsmith0, Madonna, Garmr, ToastyToast, Expedience, Boonskiies, Goodlordwill, Sakura Hana, Almost50,

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Sakura Hana
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so first things first.

1) Knowing now that Madonna's town, i'm mostly gonna be looking at the other ppl voting that wagon.

If you knew that Madonna was town, why did you vote her?

2) Day ended within 2-3 days (more or less the way Lowell wanted), I'm interested in seeing what Lowell supposedly manages to get from short days, enough to want to rush Day 1 before.

You put both Lowell and Madonna to L-1 and so have no right to say this.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 639, Expedience wrote:
2) Day ended within 2-3 days (more or less the way Lowell wanted), I'm interested in seeing what Lowell supposedly manages to get from short days, enough to want to rush Day 1 before.

You put both Lowell and Madonna to L-1 and so have no right to say this.

Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

Are you going to vote texcat any time soon or just dance around a bit more?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 639, Expedience wrote:If you knew that Madonna was town, why did you vote her?

If you're going to misread my words, then at least do it with something that isn't glaringly obvious that is not what i said.
Snarkyness aside, you seem to have missed something from the post you quoted:
In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:1) Knowing
now
that Madonna's town, i'm mostly gonna be looking at the other ppl voting that wagon.

In post 639, Expedience wrote:You put both Lowell and Madonna to L-1 and so have no right to say this.

In post 640, Expedience wrote:Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

Uh what?
In post 640, Expedience wrote:Are you going to vote texcat any time soon or just dance around a bit more?

I'm not going to vote texcat anytime soon, first of all im not entirely sure she's scum, which is why im asking questions tyvm, so im going to dance around more.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Lowell »

In post 623, chilledtea wrote:
In post 386, chilledtea wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 316, Lowell wrote:
In post 285, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.

This guy needs some votes. Even when I specifically vote him on page whatever this is, he's all "oh, me? are you being serious? Is this just a joke? oh gosh, I don't know."

In post 287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?

There's always someone who gets needlessly peeved about this. For every "oops quick lynch" I've seen about a dozen "no let's wait no let's wait no let's wait OOPS OUT OF TIME KILL SOMEONE RANDOM QUICK." So how about you address the point I made instead of polishing your mock incredulation act.

In post 291, Expedience wrote:What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?

Yes, I'm VERY worried about it. There's nothing I like less than when a wagon forms, gets close, and then people just start to weasel themselves out of it without any good reason other than "it's too early" or "I want to keep looking" or whatever. Again, this game shouldn't just be pissing around waiting until deadline and then panic-lynching. sakura is probably scum.

In post 297, Expedience wrote:
In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.

Yeah this guy wishes. Though in possibly related news, this guy gives me townvibes.

Anyway, smith, sakura, and knight. Game over, let's all go home.

According to this post, Lowel's scumreads are sakura, knight, smith.
Texcat hasn't said anything from till recently after Lowel's vote. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Lowell what made you change your mind regarding your scum reads? What made texcat suddenly scummy?

Lowell I want an answer to this.

I like wagons. And I have a theory. And hopes and dreams.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 641, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 639, Expedience wrote:If you knew that Madonna was town, why did you vote her?

If you're going to misread my words, then at least do it with something that isn't glaringly obvious that is not what i said.
Snarkyness aside, you seem to have missed something from the post you quoted:
In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:1) Knowing
now
that Madonna's town, i'm mostly gonna be looking at the other ppl voting that wagon.

Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

In post 639, Expedience wrote:You put both Lowell and Madonna to L-1 and so have no right to say this.

In post 640, Expedience wrote:Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

Uh what?

Well, you put Madonna to L-2, which is basically the same thing. You seemed passively and awkwardly a part of the crowd cheering for the blood of a quicklynch.

In post 640, Expedience wrote:Are you going to vote texcat any time soon or just dance around a bit more?

I'm not going to vote texcat anytime soon, first of all im not entirely sure she's scum, which is why im asking questions tyvm, so im going to dance around more.

So who are you going to vote any time soon? Me? Lowell? Garmr????
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 643, Expedience wrote:Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

So you're going to keep pushing something that is false?
In post 643, Expedience wrote:Well, you put Madonna to L-2, which is basically the same thing.

Yeah so?
In post 643, Expedience wrote:You seemed passively and awkwardly a part of the crowd cheering for the blood of a quicklynch.

Uh what?
In post 643, Expedience wrote:So who are you going to vote any time soon? Me? Lowell? Garmr????

Why do i have to vote SOMEONE sometime soon? Why do I have to play the way you want me to play?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 642, Lowell wrote:
In post 623, chilledtea wrote:
In post 386, chilledtea wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 316, Lowell wrote:
In post 285, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 283, Lowell wrote:...And wagons on newbs are fun, anyway.
so I'm moving to an easier, hopefully more hilarious, target.

Serious vote or joke/reaction test? I'm assuming the latter for now. I dislike playing games with votes but whatever.

This guy needs some votes. Even when I specifically vote him on page whatever this is, he's all "oh, me? are you being serious? Is this just a joke? oh gosh, I don't know."

In post 287, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 278, Lowell wrote:Stop asking questions: vote mhsmith. I promise it'll get hilarious as we get close to lynch. I can tell he's the type.

What the heck? Stop asking questions and just vote? deadline is in a little less than 2 weeks, why would we rush a lynch when there's still lots of discussion to be had, for instance, the lack of your explanation for anything?

There's always someone who gets needlessly peeved about this. For every "oops quick lynch" I've seen about a dozen "no let's wait no let's wait no let's wait OOPS OUT OF TIME KILL SOMEONE RANDOM QUICK." So how about you address the point I made instead of polishing your mock incredulation act.

In post 291, Expedience wrote:What do you think of Sakura, Lowell? You're not weirded out at all by her backing off of knightmare?

Yes, I'm VERY worried about it. There's nothing I like less than when a wagon forms, gets close, and then people just start to weasel themselves out of it without any good reason other than "it's too early" or "I want to keep looking" or whatever. Again, this game shouldn't just be pissing around waiting until deadline and then panic-lynching. sakura is probably scum.

In post 297, Expedience wrote:
In post 210, chilledtea wrote:Oh man.

Boon is scum, lowell is prob scum and madonna is prob scum too. Although madonna is a slight read.

Can we just decide on one of these. I would go for boon though.

Sounds pseudo-Lowell.

Yeah this guy wishes. Though in possibly related news, this guy gives me townvibes.

Anyway, smith, sakura, and knight. Game over, let's all go home.

According to this post, Lowel's scumreads are sakura, knight, smith.
Texcat hasn't said anything from till recently after Lowel's vote. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Lowell what made you change your mind regarding your scum reads? What made texcat suddenly scummy?

Lowell I want an answer to this.

I like wagons. And I have a theory. And hopes and dreams.

I also want an answer to my question.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Expedience »

Here's what I think Sakura's mindset is.

She pushes knighmare, and sees other people following her vote. Then she unvotes quickly and throws shade on the wagon because of her crippling fear of being scumread for being the main proponent of a wagon that flips town. The justification that she gives for this is that she felt uneasy about the wagon.

Then when Lowell and Madonna get run up, she nearly completes the wagons with no unease expressed towards their speed. There were a ton of votes that I think town!Sakura from what I've seen here would've (kinda stupidly) called scummy, but I think that she deemed it best to just let the town lynch Madonna.

In post 612, Sakura Hana wrote:1) Knowing now that Madonna's town, i'm mostly gonna be looking at the other ppl voting that wagon.

This post cements this in my mind, since I believe she worries that the town would say things like this about her if knightmare was lynched and flipped town. Also it's a really scummy post in its own right.

Maybe it's not all as explicit, conscious, or poorly explained as I've made it sound, but that's what I'm seeing.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 644, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 643, Expedience wrote:So who are you going to vote any time soon? Me? Lowell? Garmr????

Why do i have to vote SOMEONE sometime soon? Why do I have to play the way you want me to play?

Because otherwise other people will vote you, maybe.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 644, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 643, Expedience wrote:Okay, you didn't, but you basically did.

So you're going to keep pushing something that is false?

Just vote me lol it will be hilarious.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well what you think it's wrong and here's why:

The Knightmare push was based on little to no reasoning, hence why it surprised me when ppl started jumping onto the wagon so quickly.
Lowell and Madonna where people i had strong reasons to believe were scum so i had no issues with a wagon forming on them.

When a wagon results in a mislynch, there's very likely scum in it, which is why im looking at it. Why are you misrepressenting things despite being corrected?

P-Edit: I am not worried about being voted for not playing the way people want me to play, I'm not a person that's going to accomodate to what people want me to do. I'll scumhunt my own way whether you like it or not.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”