Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1353, DeathNote wrote:@STD - You need Brest back. Taking Holland isn't an option as you can't build any new units with those supplies and thus unable to protect them. Either you go into PIC if Germany is willing to truce, or you support Snakes into PIC so we can retake Brest for you. If we do the second option, you won't be able to actually move into Brest in the next year which is disappointing.

If I take holland next fall while having belgium this fall, even if I'm not currently holding belgium, it will be under my control as long as no one else takes it. If I am misunderstanding the rules here then pretty much everything I've done is fucked up beyond repair.

If I move into PIC I am dead unless Ani's not in Brest. If Snakes takes brest, I'm still dead if I move into PIC. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the timeline of your moves.

This could also all be avoided if Ani wants to work with us but he's probably got to pick a side now.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 1353, DeathNote wrote:

@Snakes - Your move depends on what Mist/Ani decide. You should probably leave it as attacking Brest so that Ani can not support Mist into Paris. The other option is moving into Pic so I can follow up into the English Channel. Then we just retake whatever we want in the fall. STD could support you there.

The problem is we can't actually take Brest. If you're in the Channel and I'm in Picardy, Loki and Mist are right next to Brest and can support him.

In post 1372, Lokiben wrote:There's literally no way that my lone fleet can be anything but a nuisance up North. The best I can do is force Snakes to hold his newly spawned fleet in place, and I run a fair risk of being forced back or dissolved if anyone else in GB gets involved.

There's no way for this year will end with either side in control of both territories. Our best move is to move my fleet into a position where it can play kingmaker next year.

What position is that? I still want to work with you. I don't even have a quarrel with Ani, as long as he stops telling people to attack me.

In post 1375, Save The Dragons wrote:If I take holland next fall while having belgium this fall, even if I'm not currently holding belgium, it will be under my control as long as no one else takes it. If I am misunderstanding the rules here then pretty much everything I've done is fucked up beyond repair.

If I move into PIC I am dead unless Ani's not in Brest. If Snakes takes brest, I'm still dead if I move into PIC. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the timeline of your moves.

This could also all be avoided if Ani wants to work with us but he's probably got to pick a side now.

If you're uncomfortable with me taking Belgium, I won't.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:51 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I don't know how I can be any clearer - I am contesting Holland on behalf of the German/Scandinavian alliance. The Great Northern Alliance already has Belgium. You cannot have both of the low countries. If you want to keep expanding, turn around and take your homeland back. I won't sit here and let you sidle up to our backdoor while you keep giving up territory to the MedAgree. Any truce is contingent on Hol going to Germandinavia.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:42 am

Post by DeathNote »

I just realized we are only in the fall...
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:57 am

If Loki takes Spain, does Ani taking brest resolve first or second? i.e. is Ani dead or left with one territory at Brest?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:02 am

I'm uncomfortable with dying this turn.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 am

In post 1377, OhGodMyLife wrote:I don't know how I can be any clearer - I am contesting Holland on behalf of the German/Scandinavian alliance. The Great Northern Alliance already has Belgium. You cannot have both of the low countries. If you want to keep expanding, turn around and take your homeland back. I won't sit here and let you sidle up to our backdoor while you keep giving up territory to the MedAgree. Any truce is contingent on Hol going to Germandinavia.

We can cross that bridge
after you've betrayed and killed N
when we get there.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1379, Save The Dragons wrote:If Loki takes Spain, does Ani taking brest resolve first or second? i.e. is Ani dead or left with one territory at Brest?

Even if he DOES do this, the MedAgree would jump on him so fast it wouldn't be worth it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 am

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 1373, TheBadOne wrote:I'm kinda waiting to see what N is thinking right now and what his plans are.

He is likely a gonner this turn so your home center should be secure regardless of his move. An attack on Norway would be very much so appreciated to ensure Random can get back into his home center this turn or to cut off Gale's support, depending on which move he chooses.

Looking towards the next year I would like to see you or Random in position to take his home center unit in which Russia would support doing. Getting rid of enemies/problematic players in exchange for units is always a deal we're willing to make
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 am

In post 1382, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1379, Save The Dragons wrote:If Loki takes Spain, does Ani taking brest resolve first or second? i.e. is Ani dead or left with one territory at Brest?

Even if he DOES do this, the MedAgree would jump on him so fast it wouldn't be worth it.

I'm not sure this is certain. Where exactly are the MedAgree units that would contest this? I don't think MedAgree serves either you or Loki but I could be wrong. I think you kind of want it both ways but if you go with MedAgree then I'm probably going to come over there and try to take my territory back which doesn't serve you much or you can hold out for an alliance that would probably give up territory if they tried to help you (I don't know who all is in MedAgree but I'm guessing not everyone in the giant clusterfuck of nations east of Italy is in MedAgree).

I'm also not saying Loki should do this, I wanted to know what the rules were. My question is moot because if ani dies from that then I die from ani being in brest otherwise.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1382, animorpherv1 wrote:

This plus, everything happens simultaneously, so I assume Ani would be left with his territory at Brest.
You Are Worth It
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Lokiben »

In post 1376, Snakes wrote:

In post 1372, Lokiben wrote:There's literally no way that my lone fleet can be anything but a nuisance up North. The best I can do is force Snakes to hold his newly spawned fleet in place, and I run a fair risk of being forced back or dissolved if anyone else in GB gets involved.

There's no way for this year will end with either side in control of both territories. Our best move is to move my fleet into a position where it can play kingmaker next year.

What position is that? I still want to work with you. I don't even have a quarrel with Ani, as long as he stops telling people to attack me.

Gascony. I don't have beef with you either, but I'm for sure getting involved in Northern France and if you are too, then we're on collision course.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:04 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1383, TheBreeze wrote:
In post 1373, TheBadOne wrote:I'm kinda waiting to see what N is thinking right now and what his plans are.

He is likely a gonner this turn so your home center should be secure regardless of his move. An attack on Norway would be very much so appreciated to ensure Random can get back into his home center this turn or to cut off Gale's support, depending on which move he chooses.

Looking towards the next year I would like to see you or Random in position to take his home center unit in which Russia would support doing. Getting rid of enemies/problematic players in exchange for units is always a deal we're willing to make

I'm not attacking N. But hypothetically if I did dislodge N, that would endanger TBO more than anything else, because N's army could flee to undefended Den. I expect the most likely scenario is N doesn't check the thread and holds. I'm going to support and defend in Munich. Regardless, support next year from StP for midget to capture Nor would be great. And next year I may think about taking Kiel or supporting TBO into Kiel, if N doesn't become active, because it's detrimental to have an inactive center in our bloc that isn't helping the cause. For the same reason I hope Austria has it's act together this turn and successfully supports JDGA into Trieste.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Drench »

TURKEY WHAT ARE WE DOING I CANNOT BE BOTHERED READING
join your union
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by AcRv »

Gonna move North Sea then.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by AcRv »

Assuming Klick advances somewhere
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by N »

I'm not attacking TBO that would be silly
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 1390, AcRv wrote:Assuming Klick advances somewhere

TBO replaced Klick, and probably isn't leaving NTH this turn.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 1388, Drench wrote:TURKEY WHAT ARE WE DOING I CANNOT BE BOTHERED READING

A Bul - Ser
A Con - Ank
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

DRENCH I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO I SWEAR TO GOD
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Drench »

dw i submitted we good
join your union
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Piyush Bobby Jindal is giving me PTSD flashbacks to the last eight years of my state being plundered by terrible right wing policy :(
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In one of the least deadly year 2s I've ever seen, only JDGA and the remains of Belgium leave the game.
Trieste and Holland are officially in Civil Disorder and open for potential replacements.
Time Remaining
(expired on 2016-03-21 20:00:00)

I need builds from Nyalite, TheBreeze, and Animorpherv1. I need one disband from Gale Wing Srock.
Specifics in second post coming momentarily! I'm sure I got everything right this time!
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Drench »

shadoweh confirmed for blown out