Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Or, how about we leave good enough alone for now - we can go on the warpath soon, but it'd be much more beneficial to wait at
least
one more turn. All I ask is that Mist attacks Paris to disrupt anything d3f3n3r plans on doing so I cannot be dislodged.

I know you both want centers, trust me - but our chances of doing anythingsuccessfully would increase if we stall for the fall.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 1318, Save The Dragons wrote:TBO anything i can do to convince you to let me take holland next year?

Are you talking about this fall or somewhere next year? If it's next year, I'll have to wait and see what happens first, but we might be able to work something out.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 1288, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1258, TheBreeze wrote:What is #1 and #2 and also #7

Secrets.

So you're taking?
Sure, I'll attack it
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I missed most of what was decided but just from me looking at the map, here is my thought process.

Defender is in trouble and rightfully so as he didn't contest medagree from getting near his base. If he had been in Gas or even bumped Mist, things would be better cause we could spend this turn re positioning to take back Brest for STD.

It looks like Scandanivia is a little divided now so perhaps it's best to let them fight out their own fight so long as they leave the north sea. I would like to call a truce with Germany for the next year so that the North can reestablish France and reposition our fleets. I don't know where Holland lies as far as alliances goes but I am assuming Jelly isn't very interested in fighting for any one country anymore. If anything, that is sort of a dead country now.

By the end of next year, I would love for Brest to be back in STD's hands, Ani/Mist to be pushed back, British Fleets to have established a blockade around Britain, and for the Northern Alliance to be ready to take Holland.

@ACRV- Moving into the North Sea seems smart at this point. That's what I recommend.

@Snakes - Your move depends on what Mist/Ani decide. You should probably leave it as attacking Brest so that Ani can not support Mist into Paris. The other option is moving into Pic so I can follow up into the English Channel. Then we just retake whatever we want in the fall. STD could support you there.

@STD - You need Brest back. Taking Holland isn't an option as you can't build any new units with those supplies and thus unable to protect them. Either you go into PIC if Germany is willing to truce, or you support Snakes into PIC so we can retake Brest for you. If we do the second option, you won't be able to actually move into Brest in the next year which is disappointing.

@DEF- you probably just need to move into GAS so that you can prevent Spain's new unit from moving into there. Then if you get taken by Mist/Ani, you can just retreat into GAS as it will be empty. That leaves us with a numbers advantage for that area and cuts off support. You will even have the option of taking Mars if it remains unprotected.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Oh and then there is TBO. Please move out of the North Sea and return home. You have your own battle to fight and should work out your differences with Gale. People will naturally criminalize Gale as much as possible but in the end, its up to you if you think you can work with Norway again. Just figure it out not where you are right now lol
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Mist:
Attack d3f3nd3r at all costs. If he leaves his base to cut off support, you'll take his center anyways and his move is rendered invalid. If not, I'll guarantee you get it in the next fall.

@Loki:
I need you to force Snakes back - start moving near his center, and consider taking it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Army Norway support holds Fleet StP (nc)
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Snakes »

In post 1355, animorpherv1 wrote:
@Mist:
Attack d3f3nd3r at all costs. If he leaves his base to cut off support, you'll take his center anyways and his move is rendered invalid. If not, I'll guarantee you get it in the next fall.

@Loki:
I need you to force Snakes back - start moving near his center, and consider taking it.

Clearly I made a mistake not having a problem with you taking Brest and trusting you.
Loki
, I have no fight with you. I hope you remember the deal we made and honor it. Plus, you can get a second center this year easily :wink:
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1357, Snakes wrote:
@Mist:

@Loki:

Clearly I made a mistake not having a problem with you taking Brest and trusting you.
Loki
, I have no fight with you. I hope you remember the deal we made and honor it. Plus, you can get a second center this year easily :wink:

Dude, I don't care - OGML brought it up then DN went all in. I'm forced to save myself.

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I agree to a truce with Great Britain and the surviving French refugees. But Hol will go to either TBO or N, not the Northern Alliance, and NTH will remain under our control until such time as midget occupies Norway through the end of a year. Support from AcRv into Nor might make that happen faster. Your fleets should immediately posture west and south. Ani and Loki are going to work together, against you. They are both card carrying MedAgree nations.

N, I suggest reading recent posts from me, midget, and TBO.

TBO, disrupting Gale's support from Nor to StP by attacking Nor is I think the best move. You can also take Hol, but you will need to get support from N and confirm that with him.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1358, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1357, Snakes wrote:
@Mist:

@Loki:

Loki

Dude, I don't care - OGML brought it up then DN went all in. I'm forced to save myself.

Seriously - ISO me. I've been the least bloodthirsty - the least aggressive - the most agreeable - the easiest to get along with - of virtually anyone in the MedAgree + DN. ISO everyone else in the conflict, and you'll see where I've been forced into here.

TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

Gale, back down from defending STP. We just want to be on your front porch to deliver you freshly baked cakes and other yummy goodies!! Dont you want to be happy neighbors that get along? :) Let us regain our providence and there can be peace on the horizon for us. Gales and Breezes vary in different strengths but we can still blow in the same direction.

We're not too far gone! ~The Walking Dead

If you go through with the attack/support though? We will burn your house down with you in it.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

I meant hold/support, yes
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Radja »

Drench, you still need support, yes?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:12 pm

I
do not
get intimidated!

And my theory of people playing me to a fool seems to be true after all.

Spoiler: Play the hasty for a 'fool' strategy
1) Hint at the hasty, suggesting an alliance.
2) Make him do a questionable move with those hints.
3) Then make him incredible to others, in order to justify your attack on him.

Seems to be a pretty good strategy, I would say.

But your enemy's enemy is a friend. And its pretty evident that our survival isn't going to last long, now its upto
you
to decide when and how you want this to end.

And regarding the burning of our houses: We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard! :wink:
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

In post 1230, TheBreeze wrote:My current plans are to move back to Moscow and take back STP in the fall (Assuming you're cool with that Gale)

That is unless anyone has any spring/fall plans they need my help with

In post 1252, TheBreeze wrote:
In post 1245, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1230, TheBreeze wrote:My current plans are to move back to Moscow and take back STP in the fall (Assuming you're cool with that Gale)

Why on earth would he be okay with that? :lol: I literally do not understand half the things people say in this game.

For an alliance to be functional there needs to be an equal level of taking and giving. This isn't about the unit itself, but the long-term relationship it can either help flourish or dismantle.

Gale said he's going to prove to his allies that he's loyal and I believe him especially after his explanation of what transpired. This is merely the nail that's going to solidify our bond for the rest of this game.

Are you cool with this solution? If yes, sweet. If no, what solution do you propose
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

Also what is Gale Wing Srock? That is a rather important question too
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

We should play Pokemon Online sometime
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:04 pm

The wounds of friendship are all that I have to show:

In post 1061, TheBreeze wrote:
@randomidget:
I hope that all of this can bring us even closer to each other. Gale has virtually no credibility now. It is very important that we watch each others backs especially because of his play-style and others suggesting that Scandinavia should cut you loose. You have a close friend in Moscow and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen. How do you feel about things?

In post 1361, TheBreeze wrote:Gale, back down from defending STP. We just want to be on your front porch to deliver you freshly baked cakes and other yummy goodies!! Dont you want to be happy neighbors that get along? :) Let us regain our providence and there can be peace on the horizon for us. Gales and Breezes vary in different strengths but we can still blow in the same direction.

We're not too far gone! ~The Walking Dead

If you go through with the attack/support though? We will burn your house down with you in it.

In post 1212, Randomnamechange wrote:That would give me Kiel and I would be fine to give any captured territories to other people for a while.

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

In post 1305, Randomnamechange wrote:Ok, this proves Gale is not to be trusted. Anyone want to invade Norway with me?

In post 1311, Randomnamechange wrote:I think our best plan is two three man Gale in Norway whilst Russia takes back stp.

An ally is not one who degrades. Though Anger can work both ways, discredit only leads to destruction.

I am true to my allies, not t_______.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

True to your allies. Right. Which is why you tried to take Sweden last turn.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

TBO, ylu should invade Norway.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1363, Radja wrote:Drench, you still need support, yes?

He agreed to it earlier, so this should be a yes. :)
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Lokiben »

There's literally no way that my lone fleet can be anything but a nuisance up North. The best I can do is force Snakes to hold his newly spawned fleet in place, and I run a fair risk of being forced back or dissolved if anyone else in GB gets involved.

There's no way for this year will end with either side in control of both territories. Our best move is to move my fleet into a position where it can play kingmaker next year.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:06 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm kinda waiting to see what N is thinking right now and what his plans are.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1372, Lokiben wrote:There's literally no way that my lone fleet can be anything but a nuisance up North. The best I can do is force Snakes to hold his newly spawned fleet in place, and I run a fair risk of being forced back or dissolved if anyone else in GB gets involved.

There's no way for this year will end with either side in control of both territories. Our best move is to move my fleet into a position where it can play kingmaker next year.

If you thnk its best, I trust you.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”