Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Chilled - What's your thought on Sakura?

@Almost - Same question.

@Sakura - how do you feel about Almost being the L-2 vote multiple times? What's your read on almost?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 250, Boonskiies wrote:@Sakura - how do you feel about Almost being the L-2 vote multiple times? What's your read on almost?

Town, I agree with the notion of coalescing people instead of splitting everyone. He was voting a scumread he thought needed pressure then jumped to another one with more votes, what's wrong about that?.

Also when you guys decide to stop arguing can we lynch scum Lowell? thx.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Granted tho the first L-2 felt a bit uneasy, the 2nd one is fine because Lowell's been doing nothing but calling out Knight on being scum over and over like a broken record with little to no reasoning.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

:roll: ^^
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah you go eyeroll all you want, you calling us out as scum mates isnt going to change my read on him.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Almost50

He's jumped onto every wagon, putting Knight at L-2 and Lowell at L-2, voting Sayaka in between, and now getting scum vibes from Boon. Something seems particularly wrong about putting Knight at L-2 and then putting his accuser, Lowell, at L-2.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 249, chilledtea wrote:I was reading you as scum. From my perspective it was easy for you to come in, add some fuel to the fire and run away. Part of the reason why I think Lowell is scum because he did something similar. He was more aggressive, and his aggression has no reason.

I agree with the above. Boon has a slightly better read now that he's back and engaging, but I still think his entry was weird.

Lowell on the other hand hasn't done anything but throw mud at me while offering no other thoughts anywhere else. For as young as the game is having such hard tunnel vision isn't genuine imo. It's easy to see that my alignment is becoming more clear and basically everyone else who was scum reading me early on has shown progression in that regard except for him.

TLDR - he's scum and can't believably change his stance on me because he committed too hard to it.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 255, texcat wrote:VOTE: Almost50

He's jumped onto every wagon, putting Knight at L-2 and Lowell at L-2, voting Sayaka in between, and now getting scum vibes from Boon. Something seems particularly wrong about putting Knight at L-2 and then putting his accuser, Lowell, at L-2.

You're another one that I'm unsure of. Out of everyone who was scum reading me, or at least supporting the case that I looked bad, you're the only one who didn't vote.

Why?

Also - do you have thoughts on anyone/anything else?

Why is L-2 the important factor here?

Thus far all I've seen you do is support scum cases on players without bringing forth any new info/opinions of your own.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, I feel The almost case is pretty established. I'm not commenting on anything else, but tex really couldn't bring anything new to the almost case, I feel.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 254, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah you go eyeroll all you want, you calling us out as scum mates isnt going to change my read on him.

Well, duh. You already know he's scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 258, Boonskiies wrote:To be fair, I feel The almost case is pretty established. I'm not commenting on anything else, but tex really couldn't bring anything new to the almost case, I feel.

That's fair.

It doesn't excuse them not doing anything else but following other's leads though. I don't see any scum hunting coming from their end.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by texcat »

L-2 is not the important factor. It's jumping on every wagon that looks scummy to me.

No new info? Hmmm...wasn't I the one who pointed out that Sakura's reason for voting you wasn't sheeping.

I am seeing some possible connections between people, but without any flips they aren't worth very much.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by texcat »

And I have still have a scum lean on you, Knight, because of your defensiveness. But I do realize that it may be a play style and am willing to give you some leeway.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 212, Madonna wrote:@knightmare, : Paragraph responses.

1. It is true; you had not been very helpful up to his , just defensive. And emotional, and prone to get further emotional, all over-defensive. In that he was right, and in that I agreed.

2. Townies do not need to sweat much about a Day 1 lynch. Without better scumreads, lynching knightmare is no big thing.

3. chilledtea moved to Sayaka Maizono once you reached four votes. Sakura Hana unvoted once you hit five. is good.

4. : it is possible you OMGUSed. : post references would have been great, but it is like he has conviction to stand by his vote. Not scummy.

1. Do agree that I made some long, methodical post in order to seem helpful that reeked of scum? That sort of rhetoric is scummy imo.

2. I'm not sure what your point is here.

3. chilled was never a serious vote on my wagon, so I don't think he counts. I'm pretty sure I know exactly why he moved his vote to Sayana when he did, plus he was never calling for me to get lynched. Sakura did unvote later but as you've described yourself (and are scum reading her for, I believe?) passively backed down from it. So yes, definitely is exaggerated. To use his own words, who reacted
unreasonably
?

4. Post is garbage and offers nothing constructive. It's a pop-in post. He doesn't address anything said against him, doesn't interact with me at all, and doesn't mention any suspects. There's nothing to it.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 261, texcat wrote:L-2 is not the important factor. It's jumping on every wagon that looks scummy to me.

No new info? Hmmm...wasn't I the one who pointed out that Sakura's reason for voting you wasn't sheeping.

I am seeing some possible connections between people, but without any flips they aren't worth very much.

That's true, you did, but it doesn't mean much for your alignment imo. When I say you aren't bringing new information I mean that I have no idea where you are with anyone. You've mostly been out of the bigger convos and come in to drop a vote on Almost once a case on him starts building.

What is your opinion on the other wagons?

Sakura/Lowell?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by texcat »

I am sympathetic with Lowell and his case on you. Sakura bothers me for two reasons. First her unvote when you attracted the wagon. This does not seem particularly bad though. It was basically an RVS wagon that took off. I can understand her unvote. Second is that she never attracted the Almost50 vote. This is what I was referring to when I said connections that don't mean anything without a flip. If Almost50 flips scum, Sakura would definitely get a scum nod.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 265, texcat wrote:I am sympathetic with Lowell and his case on you. Sakura bothers me for two reasons. First her unvote when you attracted the wagon. This does not seem particularly bad though. It was basically an RVS wagon that took off. I can understand her unvote. Second is that she never attracted the Almost50 vote. This is what I was referring to when I said connections that don't mean anything without a flip. If Almost50 flips scum, Sakura would definitely get a scum nod.

What would your thoughts on Sakura be if Almost flipped town?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by knightmare »

Which Almost50 vote?

And okay, you're symphathetic to Lowell's case. It seems most are. You agree with him that the vote was warranted when he put it down. Okay, fine - I'm cool with that. The issue
now
is that we have progressed past that point in the game and yet
he is still holding on to it while doing nothing else to help town

See the difference?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by texcat »

Almost50 flipping town wouldn't really affect my read on Sakura. It would just mean that a flailing townie didn't vote her.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by knightmare »

Personally I am null on Almost50. He has done some stuff that bugs me a little but that could just be his playstyle. I certainly don't think he looks scummier than other players.

Sakura I am leaning town on. I don't really buy into the theory that she, as scum, sees a mislynch building up and decides to switch gears and suss the wagon instead of riding it out. If she pulls off that sort of transition as scum then bravo but tbh after what she scum read me for originally I'm not sure.
knightmare
knightmare
Goon
knightmare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by knightmare »

In post 268, texcat wrote:Almost50 flipping town wouldn't really affect my read on Sakura. It would just mean that a flailing townie didn't vote her.

???

Why is A50 flailing and why should he be voting Sakura?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by texcat »

I do see the difference. And tunneling someone is generally not a townie indication. Even if you are scum, there have to be others and I hope that Lowell starts looking for them.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by texcat »

A50 is only flailing if he flips town. Much like we are all flailing. And the Sakura wagon was the only one he missed.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

VoteCount 1.3

With 13 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Sayaka Maizono (0):

Almost50 (3):
Boonskiies, mhsmith0, texcat
Sakura Hana (3):
Expedience, Goodlordwill, Madonna
Lowell (5):
Garmr, knightmare, Sakura Hana, chilledtea, Almost50
(L-2)

mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (0):

Garmr (0):

Boonskiies (0):

Madonna (0):

Goodlordwill (0):

knightmare (2):
Sayaka Maizono, Lowell
chilledtea (0):

Expedience (0):

Not Voting (0):

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-03-30 06:00:00)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 268, texcat wrote:Almost50 flipping town wouldn't really affect my read on Sakura. It would just mean that a flailing townie didn't vote her.

Okay, then why do you say that if A50 flips scum, Sakura will get the nod? He doesn't affect your read on Sakura? Why not vote Sakura instead of A50 then? Don't get me wrong, I like the A50 vote, but makes me a bit nervous.

FoS: Tex

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”