Chronx: Gorgon, Hang 'em High & Sonicpulsar
Gorgon: Hang 'em High, Atticus
Battle Mage: Gorgon, No #2
Curiouskarmadog: Battle Mage, ChronX
Sonicpulsar: Hang 'em High, distad
d3sisted: distad, ChronX
Atticus: Hang 'em High, ChronX
Hang 'em High: Atticus, Gorgon
There are two types of people in the world -- those who divide people into types and those who don't.

Note: I've got LA on weekends and in the evening.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:01 am

Post by ChronX »

curiouskarmadog wrote:have to lynch Pigg or CKD tomorrow, huh? why is that..assuming we dont hit scum today, we wont be at lylo, so why? why do you keep talking about lynching the masons? I guess you just provided the mafia an excuse not to hit to kill us tonight...you are so scum..

how about this...We lynch you today, if I am wrong that you are scum, everyone can lynch me tomorrow (hell I wont even argue and will place the first vote on myself)...you have my word.
This game is pretty rich in people who understand the game theory, CKD. BM is merely stating a truism...we need to find out the status of the claimed masons BEFORE we get to LyLo. Sorry, but we just can't blindly trust your claim and keep lynching everyone else.

Ideally, it will turn out we have a cop and the cop will get negative returns on both of you. As I've explained before, until you have BOTH been investigated and cleared, cop investigation doesn't clear one of you by yourself in case we have a godfather. Of course, that opens the cop up for nightkill but buys us 2 for 1.

It is not inherently scummy for BM to point this out, IMO.

The claimed masons are still high on most peoples LoS, it is just the town's consensus you aren't TODAY's play.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:07 am

Post by distad »

Totals:
Gorgon - 4 (Distad, ChronX, BM, HeH)
HeH - 4 (ChronX, Gorgon, SP, Atticus)
Atticus - 3 (Distad, Gorgon, HeH)
ChronX - 3 (CKD, d3, Atticus)
Distad - 2 (SP, d3)
SP - 2 (ChronX, HeH)
BM - 1 (CKD)
CKD - 0
d3 - 0
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ChronX wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:have to lynch Pigg or CKD tomorrow, huh? why is that..assuming we dont hit scum today, we wont be at lylo, so why? why do you keep talking about lynching the masons? I guess you just provided the mafia an excuse not to hit to kill us tonight...you are so scum..

how about this...We lynch you today, if I am wrong that you are scum, everyone can lynch me tomorrow (hell I wont even argue and will place the first vote on myself)...you have my word.
This game is pretty rich in people who understand the game theory, CKD. BM is merely stating a truism...we need to find out the status of the claimed masons BEFORE we get to LyLo. Sorry, but we just can't blindly trust your claim and keep lynching everyone else.

Ideally, it will turn out we have a cop and the cop will get negative returns on both of you. As I've explained before, until you have BOTH been investigated and cleared, cop investigation doesn't clear one of you by yourself in case we have a godfather. Of course, that opens the cop up for nightkill but buys us 2 for 1.

The claimed masons are still high on most peoples LoS, it is just the town's consensus you aren't TODAY's play.
Hey, thats fine, lynch me tomorrow IF BM (scum) is lynched today...that is how sure I am...like I said, I will vote myself first, so you wont have any arguement come lylo (about the masons)..but I think once BM is exposed, the other mafia will easily be found. anybody want to ask themselves, why every other post BM wants to hang a mason?..hell, he even tried to threaten me to stop him from pressuring him (would town threaten a mason with a vote?)...he tried to get the cop to claim...he has been in the middle of every scummy play or action this game.

why are you scared of this play Chronx?...you have "shown" suspicion of Bm in this game...I can probably go through this game and find at one time or the other someone has thought BM might be scum.

AGAIN, lynch BM today, and if he doesnt turn out scum, then you can string me up tomorrow without argument, I will even provide the first vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 am

be prepared for the lets lynch who most of us suspect is scummy bit..

wonder who will suggest it..chronx? distad? BM?

any reason Chronx gets three votes on the list?

any reason chronx/BM/distad didnt think each other were scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:47 am

Post by distad »

ckd wrote: AGAIN, lynch BM today, and if he doesnt turn out scum, then you can string me up tomorrow without argument, I will even provide the first vote.
I don't like this at all.

If we miss, we're likely left with 7 people. Assuming that 3 are scum, we'd ALREADY be in lylo!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:48 am

so do you agree with BM that if we mislynch today..we MUST lynch a mason tomorrow?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 am

Post by distad »

Chronx: Gorgon, Hang 'em High & Sonicpulsar
Yeah. He chose 3 people. HeH has 3 also for the same reason.

Any reason both of the masons chose ChronX? Distancing?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:51 am

let me just paint this picture for you distad/chronx/BM (scum) today..pushes for a Heh or Gorgon lynch today (mislynch)..then if we are indeed at lylo tomorrow (got to look at the numbers to be sure) BM will push for a mason lynch, which will win the game for mafia.

so are you stating now, distad, that if we mislynch today you dont want to lynch a mason tomorrow?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:52 am

hey, I would be for a chronx lynch..lets do it..why am I not distancing away from you?..or BM?....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:52 am

Post by distad »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so do you agree with BM that if we mislynch today..we MUST lynch a mason tomorrow?
Absolutely not. We'll be suspicious, but there should NEVER be a 'must lynch' scenario.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:53 am

well, put me on the list for distad too
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:55 am

get rid of the must then, we mislynch today, will you vote for a mason lynch tomorrow?

and interesting how you think I am distancing from chronx, but he is not in your top 2 suspects...anyone else catch this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:59 am

Post by distad »

That's all WIFOM. That's why I was bringing the other side up.

Slow down. I can't keep up with the parallel conversations. :P

I'm saying that I would have to consider it. That said, I still believe the claim. There are little things that pop up that make me question it, but the fact is that I don't see *any* benefit in your saving PiGG (d3 - 2) on D1 if you were scum. It's just not logical.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:00 am

Post by ChronX »

You know what?

I just did the math and realized...we are at a more critical point in the game than I realized.

We had a night 0, townie killed. So we are at 9 players, with a logical assumption of 3 mafia. 4 is far too many, and 2 is very unusually small.

That means that right now, it is 6 to 3, and we don't have a doc, and no signs of another roleblocker so we should in no way count on it.

If we mislynch today, the mafia seems assured to have a successful kill tonight, and we would be at 4-3. LyLo.

I went on the record as saying that we need to lynch one of the claimed masons BEFORE LyLo.

I know I am seen as scummy by some, and in large part because I left my vote on Pigg. But lets think about this...in this game, particularly since the scum got the doc on night 0, they know they only need 3 mislynches to be nearly assured of the win. A fake mason claim would, because of the culture here, spare them losing one of their own on day 1, and help them to the mislynch. Today, everyone myself included, is blithely ruling them out as the play as well. CKD is cheerfully offering himself up as the day 3 lynch if we mislynch BM today, but IF his claim was fake, why wouldn't he be this ballsy now? Also, thinking it through, if we mislynch today, why NOT mislynch CKD or D3sisted II? It WOULD clear up the mason claim, and if we DO have a cop, it would bring us into day 3 with a surviving power role...either the other mason would survive the night and the mafia would hope to hit the cop (good odds) or they would kill the other mason and we would have a cop.
Also, I don't think its very protown to say, if I'm wrong, lynch ME tomorrow...tomorrow is LyLo, so if you are town, and BM turns out town, then you are asking us to lynch you to the loss, CKD.

I have changed my mind. I think we need to put one of the masons to L-1, and then we can either have a cop claim that the one we bw'd was cleared, or no cop steps forward and we see what else happens.

Keep in mind, that if we mislynch BM, and it turns out CKD and DII are bad, even if we string them both up, we would come down to 2 vs 1, and the remaining 1 would have had the opportunity to select what 2 other townies he chooses to go to LyLo with. (Follow the math: IF BM is a mislynch, tomorrow we wake up at 4-3. Lynch CKD, and he's mob, we wake up the next day at 3-2 and lynch dII, waking up the final day at 2-1).

Personally, I also think CKD has made enough moves enough of us think are kind of scummy today to warrant a test anyway.

unvote
vote CuriousKarmaDog
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:09 am

lol, back to lynch the masons are we?

what happened to that top three list of yours? I guess they really werent that suspicious to you after all?...oh and look, he even includes a "even if we mislynch the masons it will still be ok" plea in his post...you dont even have a real case against me.

look how quickly he abondons his "top three" and omgus votes when I start mentioning his lynch and I call out his next move which was going to be "lets lynch who is at the top of our lists"

yeah, I think you are scum with BM and probably distad too.

unvote
vote chronx

distad, will your vote follow soon since chronx and I are distancing or was that just fluff talk?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Oh My F*cking God. :shock:
When this game is over, remind to officially whip yo ass for trying to screw it over for the rest of us. Srsly, you AREN'T certain i am scum, because i am NOT. Its not as if you are a cop who has a guilty on me, because I AM TOWN. Now what you think you have, is a great case to vote for me, based on my comments during the game. But tbh, it is BS. Whether or not it makes sense in your own head, it is WRONG. When you see that, you are going to be totally ashamed, but not half as ashamed as you would be if you actually go through with this 'lynch BM, and if he is town, lynch me next' theory. Literally, that will cost us the game. You seem to be feeding the mafia everything they could possibly hope for-by offering them 2 consequtive mislynches on a plate.

Your actions appear to be in part, down to paranoia about people wanting to lynch you. As far as i recall, i made
1 post
stating the simple fact that, if we dont hit scum today, we should certainly be looking in the direction of the masons. I can sort of see why that might look scummy from your perspective (if you think i am setting up future lynches) but then, why the hell do you try and exaggerate what i have said in order to get people to listen to you?

The middle paragraph of post 603 is the most intriguing however. It appears to me, to be an attempt to push what could easily be seen as the 'easy' lynch. Basically CKD, you think i should die because i tend to naturally look scummy, and because i dont trust you. PA-THET-IC.

I cba to go into more detail about this. the sad truth is, i dont think your play is necessarily scummy. Just insanely stupid newb-townie. This is what makes your 'plan' so damn ridiculous. I KNOW I am town, and i dont think you are the best lynch here by a long way. In my mind, you are screwing the entire town over. That seems to be the opinion of the majority aswell, as you want to lynch 2 of the 3 people who have been ranked least scummy today (according to the data at the top of the page).

I'm going to relish watching you squirm post-game but for now, i think its better if we just ignore you. Tomorrow we can re-discuss your theory about me or you being scum, because, if we havent hit scum by tomorrow, i might be willing to go with that.

If nothing else, those votes will give us information later in the game. For now, i need to get to reading Atticus, before i decide who my second choice is.

BM

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ChronX wrote:

Hey, thats fine, lynch me tomorrow IF BM (scum) is lynched today...that is how sure I am...like I said, I will vote myself first, so you wont have any arguement come lylo (about the masons)..but I think once BM is exposed, the other mafia will easily be found. anybody want to ask themselves, why every other post BM wants to hang a mason?..hell, he even tried to threaten me to stop him from pressuring him (would town threaten a mason with a vote?)...he tried to get the cop to claim...he has been in the middle of every scummy play or action this game.

why are you scared of this play Chronx?...you have "shown" suspicion of Bm in this game...I can probably go through this game and find at one time or the other someone has thought BM might be scum.

AGAIN, lynch BM today, and if he doesnt turn out scum, then you can string me up tomorrow without argument, I will even provide the first vote.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:11 am

so the people who "look" the least scummy to you cant be scum?..how have you ever won a game BM?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:lol, back to lynch the masons are we?

what happened to that top three list of yours? I guess they really werent that suspicious to you after all?...oh and look, he even includes a "even if we mislynch the masons it will still be ok" plea in his post...you dont even have a real case against me.

look how quickly he abondons his "top three" and omgus votes when I start mentioning his lynch and I call out his next move which was going to be "lets lynch who is at the top of our lists"

yeah, I think you are scum with BM and probably distad too.

unvote
vote chronx

distad, will your vote follow soon since chronx and I are distancing or was that just fluff talk?
lame. OMGUS voting at this stage, just because people think you are scummy. Thats an all new low for you.

@Chronx-i see your point-we are actually in a precarious position. Its hard to see 3 scum though, in a game with only 2/3 power roles and 10 total players. Even so, i dont think killing a mason today is atall wise. If we havent hit scum by tomorrow, we should look at them very hard. As far as i can see, we can narrow down the group to a few potential scumbags, so in theory, we should be able to pull this off, even at LyLo if necessary.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so the people who "look" the least scummy to you cant be scum?..how have you ever won a game BM?
I'll tell you how. By not assuming i am always right without good reason. If anyone here should be getting a lecture about shite play, its you. But dw, i'm saving most of my anger for after the game.

Oh and 1 tip i like to employ if i want to win a game, is not listen to BSers. Especially the protown know-it-alls who actually know jack-s**t. :evil:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:17 am

BM I too look forward to that conversation end game..

also, funny you dont mention that chronx was omgus vote as well (it came right after I said I would lynch chronx)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:BM I too look forward to that conversation end game..

also, funny you dont mention that chronx was omgus vote as well (it came right after I said I would lynch chronx)
both your votes were stupid. but i can sort of sympathise with Chronx, as you are being really dumb atm, and its hard to resist the urge to make you be quiet. :p

Also, would you care to reference games in which you have seen me as scum, and draw your conclusions from them. You obviously think i am pretty damn crap as scum, so please provide evidence of where i have ever completely buddied upto my scum-mates, to the extent that i claim they are confirmed town. Thats truly WIFOM-hope at its finest, no?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:23 am

dont need a game outside of this one...so you think my suspicious of chronx are dumb?...so who exactly is your possible scum team BM?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:dont need a game outside of this one...so you think my suspicious of chronx are dumb?...so who exactly is your possible scum team BM?
i havent set myself to a team yet, until i know whether or not you and D3 can be confirmed.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Sonicpulsar wrote:CKD, BM, quit bickering like school children. It's not good for the game.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”