Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Wow a bunch of scummy trolls this game lol.

BlueTrin
's posts are meh.

VOTE: BlueTrin

Lovelygiant
, do you think GuyFawkes is scum or do you think he is trolling?

Creature
, is OMGUS or are you still in RVS?

Almost50
, lets hope we get to play a while together this game. And I don't think you are crazy, because your catchup post in Open 626 was quiet insightful.

Postie
, what do you think about BlueTrin and Lovelygiant?

Chilledtea
, I need more than that to vote Creature, because its posts are troll posts at best.

GuyFawkes
, I knew a player named Guyett and it was a pain to work along with him, because I thought he was indeed a jester irl (probably his real life passion). Can you tell me if you are trolling or not?

Lowell
, I sense the same thing, too stuck up in his mindset wrt the setup. Will come back to this in a bit.

PEdit: Sweet!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Well it could be, have been eagerly waiting for a game for the past few days, and may be my last win got stuck with me.

Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 am

In post 71, BlueTrin wrote:
I understand he wants to get the real game to start.
It is just that his list is like ... Wtf ? Did you understand that people were just playing around ?
Then he wonders why people are getting serious after trying to get some order in the game ???

Not scum, just nonsense

That is what I wanted to do, and that is what has happened, but can you tell me what you think is nonsense in my post (be specific)? and why do you think I am a psychopath?

Also
Postie
, you ignored my question for you. Whats up?
Regarding GuyFawkes, I just got a weird tinge from during my reread.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:22 am

FA
, want to talk?

Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Also, you ignored two pages and went for an RVS, any reason for that?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:34 am

BlueTrin and Lovelygiant seem scummy to me, what do you think?

And town lean on GuyFawkes is what I got till . But Lowell's certain town read on him after is making me think.

58 to me seems like he wants to be read as town, which I am not getting atm.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 am

Either you don't understand not getting in the way of things, or you are scum. I am leaning on the latter right now, because none of your plays are helping us atm.

Pedit: This I got to see.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:33 pm

In post 86, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 64, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Lowell
idk about that, but GuyFawkes just got serious after my post. And why are you town reading him?

Pista
, I am not liking Blue because he is mixing troll posts with serious ones and is throwing around votes to get them to stick. Post 51 after 49 is what has pinged me the most, so thats why my vote is on him.

Lovelygiant
, well GuyFawkes just mentioned that he was having fun in RVS. What do you think about that? Doesn't seem like he was faking with troll posts as Blue seems to be doing.

First, of all he says that I am wasting other people time in RVS, which is fair enough, but as you can see nothing was going on so it was actually the best way to get people to start talking, this is why it wasn't useful. You can see as well that we stopped immediately as the game was becoming serious.

So now he says that I must be scum for throwing random votes during a part of the game
where he was inactive and neither helping or participating and where people were just trolling around
? Then he accuses GuyFawkes of becoming serious when
he implicitly asked himself the game to be more serious.

This does not make any sense.

So I wanted to know if it was a reaction test and kind of wanted to know if it mostly a reaction test, it does not seems so.

You see I don't have a problem with people having fun in RVS, what is giving me scummy vibes is how they transition from it. You exhibited that you knew that you were trolling in RVS (), then you went back to trolling in . Which implies that you are going to be this way through the entire phase, as though this is your strategy, instead of the usual lets have fun in RVS.

So my vote on you was because you didn't want to come out of that trolling strategy till RVS ended, which is meh tbh.

Then after you got called out on it, you ridiculed me and called me a psychopath for not understanding joke posts (). *smh*

What pinged me again was that you were taking the questions directed at Pista about GuyFawkes and were trying to prove your point that I am being crazy (). Seems like you were desperate to try to prove your point that my read on you makes no sense.

Then when I asked you what you saw as nonsense in my posts, you didn't answer my question.

In , you ruined my reaction test to GuyFawkes (proof - 96). I was double checking my read on him, why would you obstruct that to prove your point?

One other thing I don't understand is how FA's contribution changed your mindset between and 89. Makes me feel that you are trying to please certain people in the game, like Creature and FA. I don't see where you acquired the town read on them!?

Imo you are the perfect example of a gut read vote that transforms into a major scum read based on reactions.

In post 91, Postie wrote:
In post 76, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Postie
, I want to understand if my read on BlueTrin and Lovelygiant is something that matches yours or not. Makes me read the players better that way.

Well, the tone of BlueTrin's posts makes me uneasy, but it might be that he just always talks that way so ehh (I'll go take a look at some of his past games later when I'm not phone posting). Not sure on lovelygiant either, but I think I have gut townlean.
Why did you want to know about these two specifically and why did you choose to ask me about them over any other player?

Okay, lets see now.

A) Your RVS vote was of no use.
B) I wanted to see where your head is at.
C) You seem to be fence sitting.

I think I can come back to BlueTrin later.

VOTE: Postie

Lovelygiant
, why aren't you questioning GuyFawkes?

We are already out of RVS, so what makes your vote on GuyFawkes any different than vote parking?

Lowell
, I expect you to ask me questions if you are scum reading me, and if not then I would like answers to my questions if you don't mind.

Do you think BlueTrin is showing signs of newbie rigidness?

Also, what do you think of Postie?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm

In post 102, lovelygiant wrote:I appreciate your activity, Gale, but a lot of it seems flippant. Are the answers you recieve from your questions actually helping you with your reads, or are you asking them to just look busy and helpful?

Guy hasn't shown anything I've needed to ask about. I'm not parking my vote. It'll change when he does.

I actually think I like Lowell. FA as well. Towny vibes thus far.

Well I have been able to figure out a couple of folks, BlueTrin is scummy to me but I want to give him the newbie space. He has finished two newbie games and a blitz game. I feel that he would eventually slip up, or can be revisited later in the day.

Could you explain the townie vibes that you are getting from Lowell and FA?

BlueTrin
, could you explain your reads for us?

Regarding my activity or my playstyle, this is how I usually play so Idk what you guys are seeing scummy in this. Trying hard is what I usually do (because I play one or two games at a time), and I am all for working together.

I actually wanted to support the Lovelygiant wagon, but I found BlueTrin to be too disturbing to let go of that gut read. I am still looking at Lovelygiant, but then Postie popped up in my radar.

Imo you guys should learn to support other people too, don't always expect support for your wagons, while you don't lend support to others. *sigh*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:41 pm

I am liking BlueTrin's 112 for attempt. Its a start, but seems a little artificial.

BlueTrin
, can you tell us how you scum hunt people?

In post 115, Almost50 wrote:OK, here's an attempt to disrupt these still waters, but first:

To the VIG (if existent): This is NOT a claim, so do NOT out yourself.

Now; a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION to all: If YOU were the Vigilante; who would you be shooting tonight? Name ONLY ONE player.

Thank you.

P.S. Even if you think the question is funny, scummy, irrelevant ..etc. PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Note: My TUMMY does NOT HURT, but THANKS for ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get the Tummy Hurt thing, I don't remember you mentioning that you had a stomach ache?

Anyways, Imo the Vig should do their own thing and not listen to others. But if I was the Vig then I wouldn't shoot on N1 unless the player is massively disruptive or I am quiet sure that they are scum. Mostly because I wouldn't want to reduce the number of players for the sake of it, and also because of the possible scum roles this game. It would be idiotic to try to take out a lurker and get identified or blocked by scums for the rest of the game.

Vigging Lurkers is something that I still have trouble with though, I don't exactly understand how to identify if a lurker is Vig worthy or not.

In post 120, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 66, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Well it could be, have been eagerly waiting for a game for the past few days, and may be my last win got stuck with me.

Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.

He went from casual to serious as RVS was ending. Completely normal.

VOTE: Gale

I think I have answered this already. Check out the posts below.

In post 64, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Lovelygiant

In post 66, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Anyways, what do you think of GuyFawkes? His sudden change from being casual to being serious is actually making me second guess my read on him. I haven't seen a townie change their play so quickly when pointed out.

In post 74, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In , you ruined my reaction test to GuyFawkes (proof - 96). I was double checking my read on him, why would you obstruct that to prove your point?

Its Interesting how things are developing.

VOTE: Lovelygiant
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:18 am

Lowell
, seems like I have stepped onto something here, sorry is it your scum tail?

Well if you, Guy and LovelyG are a team then your early push on LovelyG makes sense to me now.

And I also read that you guys don't have a day chat, so LovelyG's switch on me seems pretty obvious too.

I am still in two minds about Postie / BlueTrin being in your scum team, but it doesn't seem like it though.

Anyways, the theory I have on a Lowell, Guy and LovelyG scum team is as follows:

- So the game starts with some jokes, and Lowell pushes LovelyG for a less than mediocre scum vibe ().
- Lowell asks for a Day Vig and Guy comes in with a Day Vig shot indicating 2-shots (hinting at being our vig).
- Then Guy and LovelyG go after one another for mediocre reasons (Idk how it is possible for either of them to know that the other is scum based on silly back and forth) ().
- When I try to end the silly posts, out comes Lowell with 'guy is town. GWS is scum' (Like how did he even come to that conclusion??? ) ().
- LovelyG votes Guy for scum (and vice versa), but doesn't question or even try to interact with him until Guy responds to LovelyG's answer to my question (). Like there is something wrong here wrt an early town tunnel.
- Then Guy tries to deflect his defensiveness (that came out of the post that Lowell read me as scum) with a joke.
- Lowell then has a problem with my activity and says that he has others to look at (which we haven't seen him do yet) ().
- LovelyG calls me flippant and "says" that he likes my activity, but it doesn't seem like it tbh ().
- LovelyG then wants to kill an inactive player without asking for prod or to be replaced. Like thats a pretty clear scum tell there ().
- Once Pista voted for me, Lowell saw a gap to drop in and is voting me because of activity??? Like this is crazy ass scummy! ()
- Which only makes look like a cover up post.
- And LovelyG chips in to support Lowell on this endeavor. Like he is convinced to leave his tunnel on Guy because he believes Lowell to be town? And wants to sheep him? Like what is going on here? That is a clear sign of a scum team (without day chat) at work ().

Part of the reason Guy was a town lean for me earlier was his hint at being our Vig, but I constantly tried to double check myself to be sure about that, and now I don't think he is. This is just a bunch of scums coming into the game with a preplanned agenda. That is what it is!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

MOD
, can we have a prod on Frozen Angel please?

Sweet!

Almost50
, :)
Could you weigh in on a few things that has happened though?

This game is suffering from a lack of activity, and Lowell calls me out on being active, why do you guys think that it is not scummy is beyond me. *sigh*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 am

Lowell
, I don't understand your town read and support for LovelyG and GuyFawkes. And your ISO doesn't give me the picture of how you acquired the LovelyG scum read and how it transformed into this sure shot town read.

Imo your vote on LovelyG seemed like a pressure vote, and LovelyG's reaction to it seemed stiff. That is all I can see from your first two posts.

And your attack on me just makes me feel that you have a problem with my line of questioning (which makes sense with you being scum), or you have a problem with a certain playstyle.

This is how I catch scum, and its pretty clear to me that you are scum with them, and we are going to lynch the scummiest of you three today.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:45 am

In post 133, chilledtea wrote:I will catch up and see if we have truly left rvs by now. Sorry for not posting much.

Can you tell me your thoughts on ?

In post 134, GuyFawkes wrote:I only label the people that over-reacted to what was clearly said in jest as scum.

What is the possibility that Lovelygiant is not scum?

In post 121, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
BlueTrin

BlueTrin
?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:56 pm

There are two ways to scum hunt Imo, playing by the book and gut reads. If there is any other method then I am all ears.

In post 155, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 134, GuyFawkes wrote:I only label the people that over-reacted to what was clearly said in jest as scum.

GuyFawkes, I want an answer to this question.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 pm

In post 121, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
BlueTrin

BlueTrin
?
In post 173, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 145, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
MOD
, can we have a prod on Frozen Angel please?

Sweet!

Almost50
, :)
Could you weigh in on a few things that has happened though?

This game is suffering from a lack of activity, and Lowell calls me out on being active, why do you guys think that it is not scummy is beyond me. *sigh*

GWS, frankly it is good that you are active, but do you think you have been a bit tunelling ?

If you are sure that you will get something out the tunelling please continue, but could you see a case for this letting the scum hide if your reads are incorrect ? I think this is why some people are maybe reading you as scum, especially that you are not new.

By all means, continue to question me if you believe that I am scum, but if you death tunnel someone and the wagon is not coming you need to change your approach or it creates less discussion for the rest of the town ?

BlueTrin
, you are being idiotic if you think I am tunneling you. First of all, Idk if you are town or scum. Your opinions seem like they are coming from a spectator, and I am not seeing any scum hunting from your side.

Why do you think I asked you the question?

Not answering my question is what is making me scum read you. Its a simple question really! How do you scum hunt? What do you look for in players to identify them as scum? How do you proceed to deduce that read of yours?

I am not seeing that from your end, your posts are reading like: 'Oh yeah, I agree so and so is scum.'
'Oh yeah you are right, so and so in town.'
'Oh you are tunneling me.'

I wanted to give you the newbie space, but you seem to be settling into the background rather than cooperating or questioning. Your vote has been parked on ChilledTea since RVS, and there has been a lot of development in the game since then.

Let me just ask you this, what do you think of , and who is your scummiest read right now, and why isn't your vote on them?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 183, n_n wrote:
Being correctly id'd as scum sure is annoying when you're trying harder than the town huh?

More seriously, I find you a little slimy for how self-aware/overly explanatory you are about certain things. e.g.

n_n, if you are an alt and both of you are town then its okay I guess, but if one of you is scum then its a pathetic thing to do in the game.

Explain to me what is over explanation, and what is required explanation.

Then explain to me why being self-aware is scummy?

Not being self-aware as town is how you get mislynched.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:47 pm

In post 174, Postie wrote:
In post 147, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 110, Postie wrote:Actually, I think with how active GWS is, if GWS is scum
the scum vibes should start coming through on their own
. From what I remember from the one game I played with GWS, he seemed pretty obvtown even if he was a touch superficial and try-hard. Like it's hard to explain but his thoughts always seemed very natural and unfiltered and flowed with the thread and I think he would have a hard time replicating that as scum.

UNVOTE:

so you weren't getting any scum vibes from her before this?

No, I thought GWS' behaviour was mostly NIA and still do, but I figured it was something I could pressure GWS about to get a better read on him.

Postie
, if you are town, then why is your Vote not on LovelyGiant right now?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:12 am

What was that?!

Anyways,
MOD
, I would like a bigger extension because it seems we might have two replacements and idk why the Terminator & n_n slot decided to replace out on their own, seems fishy to me tbh.

Also not answering my questions feeds my paranoia of them being scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 am

Is it me or is everyone Actively Lurking this game?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:28 am

Idk FA, and I don't like you lurking either. Whats up? are you busy irl or something?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:22 am

Oh Ikariam, I remember playing the actual game. Didn't realize there was a forum for other games too. But 37 players yo!
How did you guys even manage to play that big a game in there o_0

Anyways, regarding this game I want to know what you think of 131, and LovelyGiant vs Postie. We need to start working together to get things moving here. I hate Stallfests!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 am

I am 50/50 with n_n, but I am getting Lowell 2.0 feeling from him.

Pedit: Wow really? I didn't know it back then :(
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:28 am

Lol I think my id was ThunderAsterix or something, and I don't remember the credentials. Maybe was a couple of years ago.

I have my plate full with Mafiascum and Smogon at the moment though, but I will try to hop in if I find my old account details. Lol someone must have been raiding me all this while.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:30 am

This poem is actually pretty cool.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 am

"Let this be a lesson to all of you: Inactive does not mean Harmless. Turkeh can vouch, I did it on purpose. I was never away. I lurked on purpose and was purposefully scummy the whole time. If someone is in the game, they are a potential threat. No matter what the excuse, no matter how compelling. " - NickWolfwood

Is this what you and Almost50 were talking about?

Its difficult to peg Lurkers tbh, what I do is I look for players who go after lurkers for a policy lynch because I find them more scummy than not.

Btw, LovelyG has gone silent. Yo there Lowell, still want to vouch for your scum buddy? I am happy that there is no day chat because it is easier to identify scum behavior that way.

PEdit: Oh lol! when you said 'write my last song of the game' I thought you wrote it.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 am

Ha ha okay.

And I checked my account on Ika and it doesn't seem to be active :(
Dunno if they reset stuff after a while.

Anyways, what do you think about LovelyGiant vs Postie? Lets get a wagon rolling.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:08 am

I also need help with how to catch scums in a stallfest, I find that it is difficult for me to find scums if they don't talk (Eg. Newbie 1637).

Riktus, didn't answer my question :(
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:15 am

Okay, well I was pressuring Postie for lurking, but her cautious reactions are actually making me suspect something other than scummy. The plethora of PRs this game and the one line posts from certain people is making me think that they can be town PRs.

And getting people to talk is making me look scummy to Lowell. Which is why I think Lowell is scum this game, because his range this game seems confined and prolurking.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:33 am

I understand what you mean wrt Postie. I had been in a game with her for a bit and her playstyle was different from her play this game too.

Postie
, can you share your readslist?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Anti, that is interesting. I would like you to walk me through on Lowell and Lovelygiant. I had a gut feel for FA scum (same as Lowell). But she does seem busy irl.

I am getting townie vibes from Guy right now, so idk about the trio atm.

Would like us to revisit Postie if I don't see a detailed readslist soon.

VOTE: Creature

I have a feeling that you are right, but I am not seeing that trio tbh. FA + BlueTrin maybe, but I am not seeing all three together.

Will catch up in detail later tonight. Happy to see you here, lets get things done :D
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Attempt to disrupt a wagon formation on LovelyGiant is not possible with that pair? how is that?

And I have observed that people give out scummy vibes and play differently when busy irl. The posts that made me suspicious of her was 77 - 90. But looking back, it doesn't seem that way. FA + BlueTrin yeah, but what about Lowell and LovelyGiant then?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Just read posts - 125, and tell me what Lowell is doing. I will be back later.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Actually read from - 125. We have an early assembly today so I got to rush. Adios!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:45 am

Why FA can't be scum with Creature
:

In post 239, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 237, pistachi0n wrote:Ok, will do. FAm what stands out to you as different? I skimmed that game but it has over 400 pages.

It was about the lurker paranoia of Almost50. Nick just lurked till the end game and me and my mafia bretheron play took away the pressure from him , so he just lurked and lurked and lurked and lurked and won...

thats why Almost is telling that thing.

Almost50 had referred to a game played in Ika by Almost50, FA and Nick (). In that FA was scum with Nick, and Nick lurked the entire game to win it.

If FA is scum with Creature, I don't think she would be as comfortable sharing the entire story as she was in this case (, ).

Town Lean on GuyFawkes
:

In post 238, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 187, Gale Wing Srock wrote:There are two ways to scum hunt Imo, playing by the book and gut reads. If there is any other method then I am all ears.

GuyFawkes, I want an answer to this question.

There is def a possibility he is town, maybe a 40% chance

I set a trap here for Tunneling / Bussing Scum, but either GuyFawkes is too good to fall into that or he isn't scum this game. I think the latter is more likely.

LovelyG + Lowell 116 - 125
:

Modified 131 because I am being lazy *shrugs*

In post 131, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
- So the game starts with some jokes, and Lowell pushes LovelyG for a less than mediocre scum vibe ().
- Then LovelyG votes for GuyFawkes for meh reasons ().
- LovelyG votes Guy for scum (and vice versa), but doesn't question or even try to interact with him until I stir 'em up ().
- Lowell then has a problem with my activity and says that he has others to look at (which we haven't seen him do yet) ().
- LovelyG calls me flippant and "says" that he likes my activity, but it doesn't seem like it tbh ().
- LovelyG then wants to kill an inactive player without asking for prod or to be replaced. Like thats a pretty clear scum tell there ().
- Once Pista voted for me, Lowell saw a gap to drop in and is voting me because of activity??? Like this is crazy ass scummy! ()
- Which only makes look like a cover up post.
- And LovelyG chips in to support Lowell on this endeavor. Like he is convinced to leave his tunnel on Guy because he believes Lowell to be town? And wants to sheep him? Like what is going on here? That is a clear sign of a scum team (without day chat) at work ().

Also you really need to reread, because Idk why you are not seeing it tbh.
Other than this, Lowell seems to be having a confined scope this game that is also prolurking. Imo if town Lowell had a genuine scum read on me, he would actually try finding my scum buddies instead of trying to shut me down. And if Lowell is town this game, then the wagon on me wouldn't be this small right now.

PEdit: Okay read the first section of this post.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:50 am

Now can you two explain what is the point of discussion here? Dierfire, chilledtea, and Anti want Creature wagon built and I think its the right thing to do right now. Creature has been lurking and we need a wagon built so that is that.

Postie has to be looked at along with LovelyGiant Imo, but we can visit them later. Now, where is the conflict here?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:10 am

I am not liking , and I am not liking FA leaving. Why is this an issue here Anti? Its a lurker wagon with toppings of support for me without follow up. The reaction is still meh so its actually working, whats wrong in calling it like it is?

FA, tell me what you think of 314. Do you think its coming from carefree town Creature? I don't think so tbh.
Seems stally with an anchor.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:40 am

Its a game folks, Chillax Yo!

We are all nerds to be playing a forum game, probably if this was in real life we would know who the scums are immediately.

Anti
, I didn't like the way you responded to my case on Lowell + Lovelygiant. Are you in a bad mood or something? (Or probably scum with them?) Hey! I put out what I observed and you almost called it sh8.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:00 am

FA :(

What are you doing? Please be calm.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:02 am

Okay chillax Girl! Go out and have a drink or something.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:08 pm

FA, you are awesome!

VOTE: LovelyGiant at L-1.

I am happy that we finally got together on this one :D
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:06 pm

What are you sorry for? We got back on track after that so its pretty cool.

Also as a side note: Does Lowell have an alarm clock for 1 Day + x Hours before his next post?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Actually scratch that, that his usual thing.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:23 pm

LovelyGiant
, if you are town then your play this game has been pretty meh. It has moved from being stiff, opportunistic, emotionless, lazy and manipulative. I don't think your 'fanning the flames' was a personality thing tbh. You exhibited distant behavior in your readslist too.

And now you are showing signs of being defeatist, which only proves that you are scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:29 pm

On second thoughts, I want to hear from others.

UNVOTE: LovelyGiant
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 am

^ Scum!

Still waiting on pistachi0n.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Lowell is reaching here
:

In post 530, Lowell wrote:
So this is a bonus. If lovely
is
scum, we can
pretty much guarantee
creature is town, as is the purported hammerer (who I forget).

VOTE: lovely

Let's not be gunshy here. Be brave, someone hammer.
In post 531, Lowell wrote:The "hammerer" mentioned above being FA, I now see.

If lovely is scum, creature and FA are town.
In post 534, Lowell wrote:It does have to do with his flip, if you believe his being scum is a result of lovely's crying wolf on the supposed lynch. If it were a lynch on his scumbuddy, then he wouldn't talk about people playing against wincon. If it were a lynch
by
his scumbuddy, he wouldn't talk about people playing against wincon. Stop overthinking.

What are you talking about? How is LovelyGiant's theatrics going to
guarantee
Creature's alignment?

I didn't like Creature's reactions tbh, so idk about them not being scum together.

And did you address how it is going to guarantee FA's alignment?

Whats up, Lowell? Looking for a branch to hang on to while you buss your buddy? Or are you protecting Creature?

In post 536, pistachi0n wrote:I think the whole thing with FA was likely a scum gambit. It's out of character, she's been very composed in every game I've played with her.

Postie is a sheep.

The Creature wagon was terrible.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

And what do you think of the LovelyGiant wagon?

In post 541, pistachi0n wrote:You're right, I wasn't paying enough attention. I see there are no cops and I feel stupid.
I still don't think FA surviving will clear her

Who said that FA surviving would clear her? :igmeou:

And what is the point of ? You seem pressured and nervous, whats up?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 pm

FA
, I actually think that you got a nibble.

Imo is a scum slip, I am getting a feeling that its coming from a scum who is planning not to kill you, and was trying to get Town PRs to focus on you.

If he didn't like the creature wagon, why didn't he vote for the LovelyGiant wagon (that would have put LovelyGiant at L-1) or atleast talk about it?

Lets get some votes here.

VOTE: pistachi0n
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 am

In post 576, Almost50 wrote:
The claim itself is believable, yet not to be taken for granted. However, either she gets shot or she provides some info. Two days later we can reevaluate the situation based on night action & flips to get a better degree of certainty. As it stands I AM inclined to believe her bc I know her personality to a greater degree than most of you. Th○7t's all I'm saying.

I agree with this and that is the reason I am ignoring the fluffy side of FA's posts as a red herring.

I have seen town FA, and if she is scum we would know about it after a few flips. Don't get distracted and see what has happened in the game during this time.

Ignoring her posts, I have observed quiet a few things happening. And I believe that universal back up's utility is fully realized by us not talking about it.

If the Pista wagon doesn't pick up then it would be telling, and I am having second thoughts on Antihero too. Especially wrt to his reaction towards LovelyGiant and Lowell.

In post 544, Almost50 wrote:@Postie: I'm not amused :(

1- Why would you town read someone for not reading/pretending they didn't read the setup?

2- Ask FA.. if I was scum myself I'd be roleblocking her and shooting someone else. After all, the Universal Backup thing would bring a Tracker back in the game, except scum won't know who they are :wink:

While catching up, I nodded for 1, but Postie's answer was satisfactory to me (), and I am skeptical about 2.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:28 am

You are making quiet a few assumptions there which may not be right.

Let me ask you this, do you think it is possible for Mirror roles to exist in the game?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:58 am

In post 586, Almost50 wrote:Well, I'm not expert and I have never even modded a game, so I'm in no position to answer your question with any degree of accuracy. Theoretically speaking though I don't see why not.

But what exactly are you saying?? Are soft claiming Mafia Tracker yourself?? :P

Nope!

A) I don't think Mirror roles are possible because I haven't seen them in any standard game.
B) You seem to be aggressively pursuing something, and I don't know for sure if this is 'town you' or 'scum you' doing what you are doing.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:59 pm

In post 588, chilledtea wrote:Does no one realize that creature after the theatrics has become completely silent?

MOD
, Creature and Antihero are due prods. Lovelygiant is a few hours from it.

In post 588, chilledtea wrote:
Also I am OK with pista lynch too. I think they could be scum, but I thought creature lynch was better.

I don't understand your bystanding wrt Creature wagon atm, doesn't seem natural with your frustration.

I think lowell is town, and I actually lean town regarding lovelygiant.

I think you are tunneling FA so you are not seeing this, or you chose not to see it?

postie could be anything but I am leaning scum atm.

Actually that was what I thought of her before drama but then a lot of fluff happened and she seemed better, but I will give her the deficit of doubt and consider her scum.

You seem disturbed and / or distracted Sir!

Others have hardly posted and AH seemed town initially in his pursuit of creature and fa. Some theatrics later he became absent - this could be because he felt upset or whatever.

Could be, I just want to double check my reads just in case. Because I observed that he was not seeing the Lowell-LovelyGiant pair, then he started something with FA for a silly ego reason wrt the LovelyGiant wagon and then went away when LovelyGiant was at L-1. Could all be a coincidence and that he is actually upset or something, but it makes me wary of him. LovelyGiant's flip would reveal a lot of information regarding Lowell, Antihero, and Pista.

In post 607, chilledtea wrote:
In post 605, Frozen Angel wrote:@chilledtea

can you define to me whats opportunistic and whats not?

I consider creature as scum. How you look at creature would ultimately create a bias regarding your look at whether what lg did was opportunistic or not.

There was plenty of reason already to vote for creature in my eyes.

If there was no reason or little reason to be on creature wagon and say, a lurking lg comes out of nowhere and gives a weird reason to vote for creature or no reason for that matter - I would consider something like that as opportunistic.

Is it possible that your read on creature is extreme (biased)? and that it is stopping you from seeing why LovelyGiant can be scum with Creature?

Let me ask you this, what is the possibility of Creature and LovelyGiant not being scum together?

In post 602, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 601, Frozen Angel wrote:isn't it obvious that I don't give a shit about my town win condition if I'm really the one who is getting lynched?

yeah its against my win condition. report me after the game. I dare you.

I don't care about whether you played against your win condition, I want to understand Lowell post.

Okay, BlueTrin gets townie points for this.
A) He noticed the weirdness in Lowell's .
B) He ignored FA's fluff and is concentrating on scum hunting.

But
BlueTrin
, can you move your vote to whoever you think is the most scummy between LovelyGiant, Creature and Pista? We don't have a lot of time left in the day, so lets primarily focus on deciding on the lynch.

In post 620, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 585, Gale Wing Srock wrote:You are making quiet a few assumptions there which may not be right.

Let me ask you this, do you think it is possible for Mirror roles to exist in the game?

"There may be zero or more of any other listed role."

Oh okay, what I gathered from it was that there was a possibility of 0 - X number of PRs. I didn't see that there can be duplicates. Although, I am not sure about balance if there are duplicates or mirrors. Seems like it would be more confusing that way.

Postie
any chance you are a distant cousin of FA? Some of your posts seem meh to me and your reasons to see FA as town seems NAI to me now.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:04 am

In post 626, Lowell wrote:
In post 602, BlueTrin wrote:
In post 601, Frozen Angel wrote:isn't it obvious that I don't give a shit about my town win condition if I'm really the one who is getting lynched?

yeah its against my win condition. report me after the game. I dare you.

I don't care about whether you played against your win condition, I want to understand Lowell post.

The way I read it lovely started bitching as soon as the "lynch" was achieved, blaming ppl for playing against wincon. How could he do this unless he knew the lynchee was town? Seems obvious, what am I missing?

I don't think that is the only derivation for blaming FA for playing against her wincon. Ending the day early, role claiming without need, self voting, all can be attributed to that post (), so why are you saying that LovelyGiant knows Creature is town from that post?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Case on Pistachi0n being a sure shot lurker scum
:

Okay, I have seen what I wanted to see wrt pistachi0n and the two wagons. So here is what I think right now:

Deduction:
Pistachi0n is scum regardless of whether LovelyGiant is scum or Creature is scum or both.

Process:

1) I believe everyone is aware why I voted for Pistachi0n? If not then check the posts in the spoiler tag.

Spoiler: Vote on Pistachi0n
In post 563, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 536, pistachi0n wrote:I think the whole thing with FA was likely a scum gambit. It's out of character, she's been very composed in every game I've played with her.

Postie is a sheep.

The Creature wagon was terrible.

VOTE: Frozen Angel

And what do you think of the LovelyGiant wagon?

In post 541, pistachi0n wrote:You're right, I wasn't paying enough attention. I see there are no cops and I feel stupid.
I still don't think FA surviving will clear her

Who said that FA surviving would clear her? :igmeou:

And what is the point of ? You seem pressured and nervous, whats up?

In post 571, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
FA
, I actually think that you got a nibble.

Imo is a scum slip, I am getting a feeling that its coming from a scum who is planning not to kill you, and was trying to get Town PRs to focus on you.

If he didn't like the creature wagon, why didn't he vote for the LovelyGiant wagon (that would have put LovelyGiant at L-1) or atleast talk about it?

Lets get some votes here.

2) So pistachi0n was pressured and nervous wrt the two wagons, and she avoided mentioning about the LovelyGiant wagon, called Creature's wagon as terrible and voted for FA (who claimed Macho Tracker). I wanted to know why she is pressured and nervous wrt the wagons and why she didn't mention about the LovelyGiant wagon. This everyone knows by now.

3) But what I also wanted to do was check how many scums are there in the two major wagons.

4) My thinking before the unvote () was that LovelyGiant was at L-1 and if Lowell (or any player not on LovelyGiant's wagon for that matter) is scum with him, then they would most likely buss their buddy to end the day early and get town cred.

5) So I unvoted to see such a reaction (and still make sure that we don't end the day early).
In comes Mr. Lowell with his . Filled with bussing emotions and another mediocre reason to vote for LovelyGiant.

6) I knew that you guys would brush this aside because of my earlier theory on him, so I wanted to see if there are other buddies to LovelyGiant.

7) Just then FA unvotes <3 () Which is proof enough for me that she is town this game.

8) As soon as pistachi0n voted for FA after ignoring the LovelyGiant wagon (). I was sure that we got a scum, but I wanted to build a case on her.

9) was meant to get a reaction from scum pistachi0n and + is just that.

Reasons for why Pistachi0n is individually scum:

A) She comes into the game after a long while and votes for a claimed Town PR while ignoring two players who have been scummy ().

B) She wants FA lynched because scums could leave her alive to screw with us, and wants a cop on her if she is not lynched (). Not only is she trying to get rid of a info based Town PR, but is trying to get other info roles to target her instead.

C) She was pressured and nervous when Postie (who she has called a sheep in 536 questions her), and says that 'FA surviving would not clear her' when no one brought that topic up. Which implies that she is thinking that FA will not die in the night. How can she know that for sure?

I am sure there are lots of scummy people in the game that FA can track if her claim is true. Then in that case if she is town, she is more likely to be killed than not. Unless the scums have a role that can stop her from tracking. And it seems pistachi0n is aware of a scum role blocker, or wants to lynch FA instead because such a role doesn't exist with the scums. Eitherway she has more info and is nervous and pressured because of that. Otherwise why would you be pressured by a player who you think is a sheep?

D) After I pointed this out, instead of agreeing that she looked scummy and that she still thinks FA is scum (or votes for one of the major wagons). Which Imo a town pistachi0n would have done. She votes for me?
Like this is the height of scumminess!

E) If you check her ISO, you will see that she voted for BlueTrin in RVS, then voted me for a reason that was already answered in the game (), then she supported n_n, asked about my meta, talked about n_n being replaced, and then comes back and votes for FA after saying that I don't have lurker paranoia. The Irony! :D

F) She has been actively lurking this game, and none of her posts have any original content or an assertive voice.

Thus pistachi0n is scum with either LovelyGiant or Creature or Both. Aka she is definitely scum.

VOTE: pistachi0n for good measure.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

In post 679, Almost50 wrote:@GWS: I don't know.. this is one compelling case you've got there. I'm not quite sure though of whether we should go down the pistachi0n lynch road first or finish what we started with lovelygiant before that.

I am actually fine with LovelyGiant lynch, I still think he is scummy. But that case is what I found out after my unvote.

Imo, why do we want to lynch a fairly active scummy player for a sure shot lurker scum? If its a toss up between the two, then I will take either because Impo LovelyGiant, Lowell and Pista are scum together and it doesn't matter who we lynch first.

But the reason I am thinking Pista is a better lynch over LovelyGiant right now is in the off chance the Pista was actually trying to protect Creature instead of LovelyGiant. She did call Creature's wagon as terrible, so Idk. We could still lynch LovelyGiant *shrugs*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:23 pm

In post 683, lovelygiant wrote:
Gale, you lose your conviction in your latest post and start waffling. Who do you really want lynched here?

There is no loss in conviction, what are you talking about?

Pista, You or Lowell is the order of preference for me right now. I can see myself agreeing to a Creature lynch, but the lynch on you and Pista are much better imo.

It seems like you and Lowell are not happy with a lynch on Pista, whats up?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:55 pm

In post 677, Lowell wrote:This is an inventive case. In a good way... I think.

Though I'm not sure why you need to derail us to pistachio if you think lovely is probably scum too. Seems unnecessary at best, scummy at worst.

Actually this post confused me, I didn't know whether he wanted me to join the LovelyGiant wagon or pursue the Pista wagon. I guess I shouldn't have tried to outguess him and just ignored that post. *smh*

But the fact remains the same, pista is individually scummy irrespective of LovelyGiant and / or Creature (Not_Mafia) being scum with her.

There are just two differences between the two lynches:
A) Pista tried to deter the Creature wagon by calling it terrible. Was she saving LovelyGiant there or was she saving Creature? To avoid trying to go into a 50/50 there we just lynch Pista to be sure.

B) Some of LovelyGiant's posts like are giving me a vibe that he could be town. Can sense the town frustration there, and part of my scum read on him is because of Lowell's behavior towards him (which could be a play? Idk)

Honestly, I think I am being played right now, especially by Lowell. So that is the reason I am not being sure about the lynch.

But logically speaking Pista is a better lynch for us to go for, and I wouldn't mind a lynch on LovelyGiant either because I still think holds good.

Don't let my confusion or my case against pista sway your decision, choose what you think is logically the best lynch for us to go for and I will support a lynch on either of them.

But one thing is for certain, creature's lynch is off for now, because I want Not_Mafia to contribute. I think I can read him fairly well and based on his entrance I think he could be town.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Okay I have cleared my confusion wrt the post . I tried to delve too deep into its meaning, but now that I have reflected upon it's purpose it seems clear to me that creating confusion in my mind wrt the pistachi0n lynch would have been the aim of scum Lowell here. And he managed to do just that :/

And, why would he do that? Him not wanting the Pista lynch to happen seems to be a good reason for that.

So lets go with the Pista lynch guys! I think we got a scum here :D

In post 714, Lowell wrote:Did someone claim or something? I haven't really been paying attention.

Also, lovely's weird arrival to "be suspicious" of the wagon that derailed his wagon deserves an oscar. Just insufferably smarmy. This guy is scum, and the GWS case on pista, while fine I guess, to the extent that I didn't even know this guy was in the game, bores me.

I think both of you deserve an oscar for acting and confusing people.
This is not town Lowell, seems like a manipulative scum to me.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:39 am

We still have a little over a couple of days on the clock, so maybe Pista, Not_Mafia and Antihero can weigh in their thoughts?

Lowell made you guys see the reverse of what I have been saying for long, so he
is
as good as he claimed. That is one cocky smirk you got there, Lowell; I sure hope that you get caught this game.

And I can't help but laugh at the fact that after all the skirting around that you did regarding the Pista case, you have ended up voting along with us?!

In post 677, Lowell wrote:This is an inventive case. In a good way... I think.

Though I'm not sure why you need to derail us to pistachio if you think lovely is probably scum too. Seems
unnecessary at best, scummy at worst

In post 714, Lowell wrote:Did someone claim or something? I haven't really been paying attention.

Also, lovely's weird arrival to "be suspicious" of the wagon that derailed his wagon deserves an oscar. Just insufferably smarmy. This guy is scum, and the GWS case on pista, while fine I guess, to the extent that I didn't even know this guy was in the game,
bores me

In post 718, Lowell wrote:Nope. As scum I'm way better.

VOTE: pistachio

I'll do this, if that's what's happening. I still don't see this more than the lovely case, but whatever

I am infuriated to see how easily you are getting away with it tbh :/
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:41 pm

If LovelyGiant is not scum, then Anti could be Lowell's partner.
He is showing the same bussing behavior wrt Pista's lynch as Lowell:

In post 744, Antihero wrote:pistach is a craps shoot.

In post 766, Antihero wrote:
the gale case isn't great b/c it just follows the usual format of "look at x that i'm linking to SCUMZORZ"

i really dont have that much optimism for a pistach lynch actually flipping scum

but hey maybe i just completely missed the scumminess and the dice land on 7. it's happened before.

(that's a good thing in craps, right?)

(.... i've never played craps before so i have no idea why i chose that reference....)

In post 780, Antihero wrote:/all the shrugs

Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Idk Anti, this method has worked for me before and I don't know how else to approach the game. Imo Pista was scummy, but maybe her mislynch could have been avoided. Her reactions were meh though :/

But I take responsibility for her mislynch, and probably I was lulled into pursuing her wagon. I did consider not posting the case on her yesterday, but at that point I believed that her lynch was the safest bet for us because she did avoid mentioning the LovelyGiant wagon and called the Creature wagon as terrible. *sigh*

Anyways, I reread parts of the game and I noticed that you had infact mentioned the intent to hammer. Still not liking some of your posts around Lowell and LovelyGiant though.

Regarding Not_Mafia, I would like to see his catch up of Day 1 before supporting the wagon, and still think that LovelyGiant is a good lynch, especially because it clears certain connections in the game.

And almost50 was a town lean for me, so idk why the vig would kill him over other players.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 pm

In post 554, GuyFawkes wrote:VOTE: FA

if she wants to be lynched I think we should oblige her

In post 561, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 560, Postie wrote:Which should make it NIA, no? I mean I've seen her AtE a boatload as scum but this is completely different.
It looks pretty clear to me that she gives no fucks about her own survival.

and that can't be faked?

And this troubled me yesterday. I was under the impression that FA would be killed, and that my initial theory on the trio would have been reassured. But idk, definitely seems weird to me.

Btw
GuyFawkes
, could you share your reads list with us?

PEdit: Sweet!

VOTE: Postie
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:35 am

Hmm, I don't believe your claim though.

A) You seem to be too claim happy.
B) If you are the Doc, then why didn't you vote for FA?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:41 am

Yeah you will probably be speed lynched by then, see you in the post game :D
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:56 am

In post 813, Postie wrote:Oh, and, I'm inclined to agree with Antihero that Almost50's death was a vigkill, which means Antihero was probably scum's target last night.

Hmm, what makes you so sure of that? And in that case why didn't you guys target FA instead?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 am

EBWOP: FA or me instead?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:16 am

Idk, why wouldn't scum kill me?

Anyways, Anti I think you hammered already.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:23 am

Hmm? lets see who gets killed first and then we will know.

Yeah I don't think FA is scum.

Almost50 wasn't a lurker, and are you still saying that the vig shot almost50? o_0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Hmm, I don't understand a few things. Like why did Postie do what she did after being hammered?

In post 840, Postie wrote:Final thoughts: I think BlueTrin, chilledtea, lovelygiant, and Antihero are town. Dierfire and GWS are null. I think there scum is in Lowell, Guy, and Not_Mafia.

In post 843, Postie wrote:
In post 840, Postie wrote:there scum is in Lowell, Guy, and Not_Mafia.

*there is scum in

Yet they killed Guy?!

Imo she was panicked after being caught, so looking at her ISO would give a better picture on who her scum buddies are. And I don't think that the scums are panicked as a whole, or they wouldn't have left FA alive?

Also if she has called Lowell, Guy and Not_Mafia as scum, and we saw Guy flip town, it means its likely that Lowell and Not_Mafia are town as well?

There are lots of confusion in my mind right now, and I would also like to wait for FA's result too.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 pm

In post 900, Frozen Angel wrote:any one wanna kiss?

Sure! Lol.

VOTE: LovelyGiant
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:06 am

<3 FA, 3 for 3 lgi!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Okay! that is unexpected.

I haven't seen scums do a no kill before, so its more likely that they were Role Blocked? Also, Chilled Tea <3
I don't believe it, you played perfectly imo. Who did you block on previous nights?

VOTE: Dierfire

Tbh though, I didn't expect Dierfire to be scum on day 1. I knew that LovelyGiant is more likely to be scum, and Postie was scummy too, but didn't expect him to be scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:37 pm

That is cool! We are 3 for 3 then which is like super awesome. I haven't seen that happen before. Tbh though I was expecting one of the top tiers to be the last scum, like Anti Hero or Lowell lol.

Well, its an easy wrap then. Can't wait to hear their thoughts in post game though lol.

But maybe we shouldn't hammer? And let Dierfire respond?

PEdit: Hmm yeah you are right, lets wait for them. Maybe the Tracker can still get results from players who were Role Blocked? Idk how that would work.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Oh wait, FA was going to Track Lowell or Blue Trin. So yeah lets wait for them then.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Anti, Lowell backed off on his own wagon on LovelyGiant. *smh*

You have been aggressively wrong too, like what is with you?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:46 pm

In post 991, Lowell wrote:gosh guys, never seen a group so disappointed to find out I'm not scum.

:(

Well regardless of ChilledTea being scum or not, Lowell is cleared. Atleast I got one scum right this game :/

I am having a really bad patch though, just got lynched on Day 1 in a game. And I don't understand a few things here. I haven't seen town have three PRs before, and the scums could very well have three goons.

ChilledTea's push on Dierfire is no less than my push on Pista, so I don't think ChilledTea is scum for that push. Dierfire was lurking quiet a bit, but maybe we could have waited to hear from him before the hammer?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Also ChilledTea cleared Lowell who was quiet suspicious to us, I don't think scum ChilledTea would do that.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:56 pm

In post 998, Antihero wrote:
In post 997, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I haven't seen town have three PRs before, and the scums could very well have three goons.

O_O

??????????????????

Anti, if BlueTrin is not scum, then you must be the scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:58 pm

In post 1002, Not_Mafia wrote:Gale you were in my game with the Neapolitan and 2 Masons

Do the masons count as two? I always thought them to be counted as one.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:00 pm

I don't see why you would keep FA alive.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:24 pm

The reason I think Anti could be scum is because of the way he is approaching the game (laid back), his reaction to FA post her claim, and his reaction to the Lynches on Day 2 and Day 3.

The thing that I was not able to wrap my brain around, is why would a scum keep FA alive?

Either you have to be someone who knows FA and can get her mislynched or you have to be someone who doesn't understand logic. Anti vs FA's arguments on Day 1 made me realize that Anti could be benefiting from keeping FA alive.

That is why I think its between BlueTrin and Anti.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:29 pm

That is what you have to answer, Anti.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Its evident in who is being logical and who is trying to manipulate. My case on Pista was explained pretty clearly that it came out of our pursuit of the LovelyGiant wagon. And I admit that I was wrong, but Pista was scummy af. Iirc, you were town reading LovelyGiant right?

Imo, lets wait for BlueTrin, because I am thinking that you are doing all this to get me mislynched before BlueTrin.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:41 pm

There is no survivalism, I am just not feeling well today.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Guys, I was sick from food poisoning for the past few days. Still not feeling as good as I would like. Will catch up and post my thoughts in a bit.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Okay so is bonkers.

It was taken after Pista's vote on FA. Which was the main reason I found Pista to be scummy af, because of avoiding the major wagons and voting for claimed Tracker. Pista was also nervous in her posts with Postie, and avoided answering my questions.

9) was meant to get a reaction from scum pistachi0n and + is just that.

If you guys are voting me for that, then you are missing the point of .

What I am thinking atm is what benefits scums if I get lynched. BlueTrin wouldn't want me to get lynched because he can frame me in MYLO. But Anti would want me gone before MYLO, and would most likely take Lowell, Not Mafia and BlueTrin with him.

So here is what I would like us to do, if lowell is killed tonight then the scum must be Chilled Tea (clearing lowell for town cred and then killing him the same night before MYLO). If Chilled Tea is killed tonight then the scum is AntiHero / Not Mafia / BlueTrin.

Lowell, my scum read on you had lessened when we lynched postie (). I just didn't like your 180 on LovelyGiant.

--------

Chilled Tea, this is AntiHero's reactions on Day 2 and Day 3.

In post 780, Antihero wrote:/all the shrugs

In post 787, Antihero wrote:i'm operating off the assumption that almost50 is a vig kill b/c there's no way scum would shoot almost50 before fa.

In post 817, Antihero wrote:it really wouldn't surprise me if fa was making that up but postie's probably getting lynched anyway

/sigh

In post 821, Antihero wrote:yeah... if fa's scum i would almost make the argument she broke the rules and brought in outside influences w/ the replacing out thing

probably not, but pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffbbbbttjtlk;tjd;lksatlk;sjdalkdf

VOTE: postie

In post 824, Antihero wrote:and then n_m's stuff consists of... 3 half-assed catchup posts and then intent to hammer a townie

If Anti is scum and NM is townie, then townie NM wouldn't know if Pista was townie. Aka Manipulation!
If Anti is town and he thought NM is scum, why is he pushing for my lynch today?

In post 825, Antihero wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah... you're actually going to have to lynch postie w/o me

In post 826, Antihero wrote:if postie really is scum she picked the most counter-intuitive way to respond to the claim

What is the purpose of this post? Explain to fellow scum that their claim reaction was bad?

In post 828, Antihero wrote:b/c you've been peddling nothing but superficial cases on ppl who are probably town

He is literally pushing everyone else as scum while Postie was caught red handed. Everyone gets reads that end up being wrong, why am I made the scape goat here? Lowell read LovelyGiant as town. He reads me as scum, and I read Pista as scum.

Why such discrimination? I scum hunted carefully and if Pista came out as scum in that its not my fault yo. She was scummy af. If she wouldn't have been lynched on Day 1, she might have been lynched later in the game. There was really no way for me to know LovelyGiant was the scum between the two.

So I don't understand the hypocrisy here. You expect me to be a perfect scum hunter or what?

In post 831, Antihero wrote:oh, i did hammer

meh, was going to happen anyway

In post 834, Antihero wrote:
In post 832, Postie wrote:Anti, please promise me that from now on you won't just roll over and do whatever everyone else is doing. I doc'd you for a reason.

i can lead horses to water

but i can't keep them from eating their own feces instead

This seems scum Anti upset on Postie's claim reaction.

In post 836, Antihero wrote:name one thing almost50 did on day 1

He soft claimed vig so our PRs could be safe, which was a brilliant play that fooled him. This post seemed ignorant at that point, but when I reread it after FA's death, I can sense PR hunting in this.

In post 838, Antihero wrote:
In post 835, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Hmm? lets see who gets killed first and then we will know.

yeah

i guess we will

He is getting his wish >.<

In post 885, Antihero wrote:VOTE: dierfire

In post 917, Antihero wrote:eh, why not

im looking at the alive list and i am drawing a fucking blank

i thought dier's early postie stuff looked kinda' bus-y but idfk

Basically Anti is scum, and he is setting himself up to win in MYLO.

VOTE: Antihero

And I am a VT, and I crumbed Role Blocker on Day 1 to draw night kill. But in retrospect, I should play it a little more subtle to draw the nk I suppose.

Just not in a good mood to fight for my slot guys, I think if Anti is the scum then he will most likely win. And if BlueTrin is scum then I hope we lynch him tomorrow.

Please go through the game again and get us the win guys. Laterz ...
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm

In post 1067, Not_Mafia wrote:So what you're saying is you're the mafia roleblocker?

Are you drunk?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #87) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Argh! its also possible that NM is the scum. Idk honestly, it can be anyone between Antihero, BlueTrin and NM.

Just that Antihero has more chance of winning the game as scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #88) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Or NM, could be trolling. Idk guys. Do what you want to do, I want to get some rest. Will catch back later.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:29 am

n_n the only posts that you have made in this forum are in this game.
You haven't played any other game besides this one from the time you replaced in.

You come back to post after the game ended? Is that a coincidence?

I don't like cheaters, there is no fun in playing games with cheaters. I am going to ignore you for the rest of my life. Bye.

-----

Guys, would like scum PT to be private for a while. There is a reason behind it, and I expect you guys to respect that.
Not killing FA was okay, but the nk wasn't planned properly on three occasions. I take responsibility for it, had a bad game *shrugs*

Town played pretty well and deserve the win, except for something that I disagree with the anonymous list mod.

<3 FA and Postie.

Sick and tired, so signing off, gg.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 pm

In post 1136, Frozen Angel wrote:I don't like this discussion.

If there is any proof about him cheating bring them up. if not you don't have the right to accuse others.

What are you talking about? I have all the right. I am a player in this game, and I have all the right to bring up anything that jeopardizes the integrity of the game.

If you don't like the discussion, then don't get involved. Simple as that.

I observed a few things that were wrong about that slot and informed the mod. I don't understand why an absolute new player to the forum would want to replace into a game, then leave the game on being called out as an alt. There was no vitriol, hatred or attack in my post. I mentioned my thoughts if n_n was an alt, that is about it.

If he wasn't an alt, there would be no reason to worry about the post then. Since the post was pretty clearly addressed to 'If n_n was an alt'.

Innocent people when accused wrongly, usually stay in to prove otherwise. Its the guilty who ask to be replaced out.

Its a cheaters way to jump into a slot and see the scum team, and then jump out. If Terminator slot was scum, then that player would have had MOD level of information. If it was the other way, then scums would know one slot isn't town PR.

Its a bad thing really. New players who contact the mod to be replaced into a game, are always a problem. Can't trust them not to be an alt; especially, if their thought pattern matches an existing player in the game.

Respect the game and don't cheat, that is all I am saying. Neither am I asking n_n to be banned, nor am I discrediting town for the win. So, I don't know what your problem is.

The game is over, so give it a rest. I don't want to talk about this any further, so if you guys give it a rest, then this discussion would be over on its own. If you dig more, then its on you.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:56 pm

In post 1138, Frozen Angel wrote:I know what are you saying . But I really like to stay positive about people around me :(

I don't mean it as a negative thing, FA. Its how you see it.

As far as I am concerned, I am pointing out an abnormality and expecting a correction in the future. Which is pretty positive Imho.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:45 am

Hmm sure, why not. Lemme know the details.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:44 am

Have you all lost your mind? I wasn't going to bring up the n_n stuff in post game. Should have just kept my mouth shut. W/e though, I have said what I wanted to. Idc what you think, I take a loss with my chin up. Not my first loss, so this is childish to think that I am bringing this up due to losing.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”