Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
I'm not so sure he's scum, but Green Day has been much scummier than Karen was. Yet, you seemed more eager to lynch Karen.
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them.
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Leopoldo Franchetti, an Italian deputy who travelled to Sicily and who wrote one of the first authoritative reports on the mafia in 1876, described the designation of the term "Mafia": "the term mafia found a class of violent criminals ready and waiting for a name to define them, and, given their special character and importance in Sicilian society, they had the right to a different name from that defining vulgar criminals in other countries".
NINTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(6) - Twomz , Blight , Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
Twomz
(1) - Green Day

Not voting
(6): Sonicpulsar , Tarhalindur , thinktank , ChocolateAttack , ZONEACE , Flyinghawk

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 16 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Sory for the lack of votecounts this weekend. I had limited access.
I will now be shooting Activity checks.
Last edited by Dead Rikimaru on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I unvoted Dead.

MOD NOTE:

votecount fixed. thanks for the correction..
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

I unvoted, Rikimaru.

MOD NOTE:

fixed again. in my defense i will say that i'm still under effect of...nevermind.:oops: ..
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Content will be incoming tomorrow morning. Sorry for my lack of posting.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am still here, and I am still quite comfortable with my vote...

my two cents on Green Day...I think I understand this wagon (as opposed to Karen)...but I dont see a case strong enough to make me shift a vote...I think Cephirr is scum, and I think his lynch will provide us some insight who other scum are...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

As promised. Queue broken record: When is Green Day gonna attempt to defend himself? His last post was on Sept 26th. Considering the circumstances, this is fairly unacceptable. The last time he posted anything of any real content was post 360 on Sept 20th. Wow.

I was a big supporter of the Karen wagon and I have to agree with Blight's above post that at this point, Green Day actually seems scummier in some ways. I'm not overly convinced he's scum but I am thinking he may be our best play for today. In other words, I won't place a vote on him right now because I don't want a quick lynch without giving him a chance to defend himself.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:27 am

Post by killerbob »

I've been prodded...sorry for the inactivity. I had a major weekend at school. I am back now and I can see that we haven't gotten anywhere with Green Day so I will let my Cephrir vote stand.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Twomz »

Dead Riki, I am sure that you have prodded Green day already... is he getting them and just not posting? Or has he not even been picking them up?

At this point I can see three things happening. Either Green Day does not start posting again and he gets a free pass for today (unacceptable behavior and mindset imo) in which case most likely cephrir will get the most attention, he does not start posting again and we lynch him (the more he does not post the better this seems, although it frustrates me that he is not posting), or Green Day starts posting and we can get some conversation and information flowing.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:58 am

what if he gets replaced?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Twomz »

>.< Did not think of that. Could not really expect the replacement to respond eh? I guess that we would have to move on in that case.

Personally, I believe lynching would be better than replacing, because I think he is doing it on purpose. But that is probably just me. And we still have lots of time left in the day to discuss it, so it should not be THAT pressing... although we need another topic of conversation if he is not going to speak up.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:01 am

Post by thinktank »

He hasn't responded in a while and the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence. I don't think there's enough sway to lynch greenday today. Killing him because he isnt being usefukl (like some claim with karen) is not a good enough reason to lynch. I agree with CKD that at this point Cephrir seems the most scummy and perhaps a vote on him would reveal more aspects of the game.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Blight »

The votes aren't on him because he's being "useless". I think it's pretty scummy of you to sweep his contradictions under the rug and claim that the votes against him are based on him not helping the town.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I don't like Thinktank's posts at all. He pops in too rarely and repeats other's points. Here's something he posted:
the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence
The absence of evidence may not be evidence of absence, but simply posting a lot doesn't mean you are contributing to the game. And he isn't posting a lot, by the way. If he would post, that would tell us whether to lynch him or not, but he won't. That saying is useless in a game based around using evidence and staying active. I don't like this too:
I agree with CKD that at this point Cephrir seems the most scummy and perhaps a vote on him would reveal more aspects of the game.
If you want a vote on Cephrir, why wouldn't you vote him? You aren't voting! This is the same as the DAS "unvote green day please", except Thinktank has NO previous statements to back him up a bit.

So lets see: he gives us a saying that isn't applicable, he agrees with CKD, he says that there isn't enough swing to lynch Green Day (make some, and Cephrir has less swing right now), and posts a sentence of reiterated logic. VERY scummy post, which is why I
Huge FOS: Thinktank
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

I agree that if you think someone is the "most scummy" person in the game you should vote for them, especially if you do not have a vote on anyone.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i believe greenday needs replacing, he hasn't posted in this game in almsot 10 days, and hasnt posted on the site in 5 and there was no at least as far as I've seen, notice of inactivity. I'd suggest replacing, and then if the replacement can't convince us they aren't scum, lynch 'em, but not before a replacement is found and has an oppurtunity to post.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by thinktank »

Im sry if i was vague. I voted for Cephrir last gameday because his actions seemed scummy. Since then he is my top suspect to vote however i havent seen enough of his posts to vote on him yet. My reason for not lynching greenday is two fold, one, he seems QUITE irrational and i believe we should take a new strategy to lynching because such erratic moves are not clear indicators of any role. It may be equally likely that he is either. However if we vote more logical players it will probably result in lynching scum. Second reason to hold of on voting him is he probably needs to be replaced. Until we hear from him or a replacement we can't vote on the evidence that we have.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
I'm not so sure he's scum, but Green Day has been much scummier than Karen was. Yet, you seemed more eager to lynch Karen.
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them.

Yes! i made a mistake in voted Karen but if you "actually" read my argument between me and her, you know i have no choice but to vote for her. Her action was scum and inconsistent so i have a strong reason to believe she was scum. Green Day is a similar case so i was in the "should i vote for him" edge.

Seriously! are you reading my post right?
ChocolateAttack wrote:about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i foms this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Blight wrote: Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them
And here you are, with this crap, twisted my words. That is really scum. I voting for you for keep pushing me.

Vote: Blight
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Im sry if i was vague. I voted for Cephrir last gameday because his actions seemed scummy. Since then he is my top suspect to vote however i havent seen enough of his posts to vote on him yet.
If you're trying not to be vague, I suggest expanding beyond "his actions were scummy". That doesn't help anyone.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:

Yes! i made a mistake in voted Karen but if you "actually" read my argument between me and her, you know i have no choice but to vote for her. Her action was scum and inconsistent so i have a strong reason to believe she was scum. Green Day is a similar case so i was in the "should i vote for him" edge.

Seriously! are you reading my post right?
When you asked me why am I "so eager" to lynch Green Day, I answered. Are you reading my posts right?
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i foms this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Blight wrote: Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them
And here you are, with this crap, twisted my words. That is really scum. I voting for you for keep pushing me.

Vote: Blight
How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i
foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by dybeck »

Your attempt to derail both the inevitable bnandwagons of today is noted, Blight.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ZONEACE wrote:i believe greenday needs replacing, he hasn't posted in this game in almsot 10 days, and hasnt posted on the site in 5 and there was no at least as far as I've seen, notice of inactivity. I'd suggest replacing, and then if the replacement can't convince us they aren't scum, lynch 'em, but not before a replacement is found and has an oppurtunity to post.
I want to amend this suggest course of action. cause i didn't take in to consideration that Dead Rikimaru might not have prodded Green Day yet. So, if he hasn't and he does and GreenDay comes back just as unhelpful as he's been, THEN we can go ahead and lynch him, but if he is replaced then i think we should go ahead and go with what i suggested.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 am

mod please prod again or replace green day
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Green Day opened his activity check late yesterday/early today.
I'm giving him more time.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 am

Dead Rikimaru wrote:Green Day opened his activity check late yesterday/early today.
I'm giving him more time.
fair enough
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”