Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

I humbly request that you shut the fuck up and stop acting so mighty since you're either a bad player or scum, of which I'm unfortunately reaching the conclusion of the former.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Ink
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Syndesis »

In post 504, Rubixxx wrote:No, I meant the little squigglies AROUND the flower.

Uhhhh... useful... hmmm...

What do you think about... uh... me?

They're runes.

Up through this post you're null leaning town.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Syndesis »

In post 505, ShortcutButton wrote:I'm too lazy to defend myself qq

In post 510, TheCow wrote:
ShortcutButton has requested a replacement.

I hate doing this to new replacements but your predecessor is just too terrible.

VOTE: Taishogal
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Syndesis »

In post 460, Syndesis wrote:
In post 456, tojam2 wrote:Syndesis, I need a reason you voted for me, not just a vote.

feels

You're kind of...floating by, I guess, and I dislike it.

To elaborate, you'd been pretty much a nonentity in the thread, and I think you threw some shade on Ras I didn't like.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Syndesis »

In post 536, Rubixxx wrote:Well excuuuuse me, princess! I just thought I'd nip it in the bud before some idiot could throw a fit about the way I do things. Why the hell is everyone suddenly against me? I didn't even do anything!

Hmmmm.

Rubixxx looks really good after the reads.

Nino is pretty town from the way she's scumhunting.

Done chainposting (sorry).
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Forgot to catch up on the last 6 pages. Will do so first thing in the morning!
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Syndesis »

I hate that the thread keeps exploding when I'm not here and moves at a snail's pace when I am
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 557, Syndesis wrote:I hate that the thread keeps exploding when I'm not here and moves at a snail's pace when I am

Truer words have never been spoken.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 540, Rubixxx wrote:Was going to make a super pretty reads list with quotes and shit, but considering
I've only got 10 minutes before my break is up
I'm sneakposting in the middle of class, and the only way I can post is on my phone, I've decided to go the quick n dirty route.

From most scummy to most towny!

1) Toejam (scumlord)
Try harder

2) Ink (scum as fuck)
Stop

3) Raskolnikov (scummy)
Needs moar

4) I Am Innocent (scum-ish)
*cough*

5) Implosion (scum-ish)
Imo, this person tends to slip under the radar, and seems really swingy - case in point being the Kirroha wagon. But at the same time, it could just be really bad town play. Iunno.

6) RadiantCowbells (null/scum-ish)
Da fuq man

7) Taisho (null)
Moar

8) Syndesis (null-townish)
Wat u do

9) BBT (null/town-ish)
Et tu, Brute?

10) Kill la Kill (town-ish)
Ur feisty

11) Nico (towny)
i think ur kawaii ^w^

12) Kirroha (town as fuck)
I'm sheeple.

Re-read Implosion's ISO, and I think he's more of a null/townish read now. I really didn't like his pushing on the Kirro wagon, but town can have faulty arguments, too, and I really think he was trying his best to scumhunt. Also, I don't think scum sould pull that bizarre "*unvote* w8 lol nvm *vote*" maneuver. So, on a rating of most scummy to least scummy, he would be ranked #7 instead of #5 - right below Taisho.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Rubixx, vote Ink with me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by implosion »

@bbt I think was part of it but I don't remember what I saw in it that was strongly town. There was something but I don't remember and it doesn't look particularly town looking back.

Pretty lazy. Will continue doing shit later.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 560, RadiantCowbells wrote:Rubixx, vote Ink with me.

Yeah, okay.

VOTE: Inky
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by ink »

In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Ink

Nightkilling me would be a more effective method, but sure, you can try this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:25 pm

that's an odd thing to say.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by ink »

Well, Rubixxx is scum.

You're probably scum too, RadiantCowbells. You can swap votes randomly and people will gasp "wow such flexible aggressive", but your stances are on a whole stilted and vacuous. Voting you would be even more fruitless than voting Killthestory, though.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Pretty sure the scum team is kill/rubix/implosion, tho there's a slight chance it could be RC instead of implosion.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 387, Killthestory wrote:
In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

In post 386, kirroha wrote:My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 201, Killthestory wrote:
In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?

I didn't try to imply Short was a mislynch, but instead brought the possibility to play to make a case against said duo. It was, in short, momentum of a semi-scummy post in which wasn't explained that I used to back my case up.

Do note that if Short flips scum I don't see Ink being scum, but I have no mention of Short from Innocent. I don't see Ink double Decker bussing him like that, but as I said, no mention of short from innocent.

In post 464, Killthestory wrote:No I'm good.

Do you guys still see the duo of pressure from these two?

Is it just me or nah?

Please give two instances where I followed ink on a wagon? What's that??? You can't........oh so you were just misrepresenting the whole time. Thanks for the scum claim
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

And how would you KNOW they are mislynches?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:31 pm

In post 401, implosion wrote:
Rubixxx seems somewhat town. Mostly gut though. Can elaborate if desired.

Would love you too.

In post 433, Rubixxx wrote:Okay so I'm pretty new, so I'm not exactly sure what the "standard" is for read lists. Apparently it's kind of a quirk of mine to put more people as scum than can possibly be feasible. That's not an accident! I find limiting myself to 2 or 3 scum reads is way too restrictive, and I also don't want to risk having people question me if I vote for someone that I previously said was null.

Having everyone I think MIGHT be scum as scum on my list allows breathing room, so until I get enough experience to refine my methods, this is the system I'm going to use. However, I'll always put those that I think are the most likely of actually BEING the scum team at the top of my list.

Reads inbound...

Oh my, you sure are playing your newb card pretty hard. You had no trouble scum hunting, getting invested, giving reads in the last game we played. What's so different this time around?

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:Annnnd now I don't feel like doing the reads list anymore. Way to be, self.

It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always eaual scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

Yeah, those aren't opportunistic reads at all. What a surprise that the reads-list didn't come. We're lynching Rubixx Today, no questions asked.

I mean, just look how generic and vague his accusations are.

In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shortcut

More opportunism. Please lynch this.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:51 pm

In post 502, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE: whatever his face
VOTE: ShortcutButton

Where did this come from?

In post 531, tojam2 wrote:You wanted reads:

Syndesis - still no reason for vote (please quote if I missed it). - slight scum lean
RC - please shut up, but actually doing useful stuff, the argument with BBT has provided lots of new info. - null
BBT - for the recent bout of inactivity, there's not much to go on. - null
Rubixxx - how long have we been waiting for those reads. - scum lean VOTE: Rubixxx (he's my best shot).
Shortcut - giving up his slot in hope the next person can recover it - scum lean

Do you have any town reads?

Can you tell me what information you think the 'argument' between myself and RC produced?

In post 544, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're not lynching Rubixx period.

Stop.

Yeah, we are.

In post 546, Raskolnikov wrote:I would like to lynch within {SBslot, TJ, IAI, BBT} today.

You should talk about these reads.

In post 548, NinoMasaki wrote:We still have 7 days left, should we want until the near the deadline to lynch? Is it common to wait until deadline? I will like to wait so we can have more information to read later, but if it is uncommon to wait until deadline we can do lynching earlier.

Senpai, why do you say Rubixx must not be lynched? ink, BBT, TJ, why do you want to lynch Rubixxx?

I think we're easily within lynch range now. We have 23 pages of information, just because we have more time it doesn't mean we need to use it. We need to keep the game manageable and re-readable.

Case on Rubixx is incoming though I feel I have pointed out the majority of things already.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 pm

In post 555, Syndesis wrote:
Rubixxx looks really good after the reads.

Really? His reads-list was horrible, what did you like about it?

In post 561, implosion wrote:@bbt I think was part of it but I don't remember what I saw in it that was strongly town. There was something but I don't remember and it doesn't look particularly town looking back.

I can't see how you got town from 183 at all...

In post 566, I Am Innocent wrote:Pretty sure the scum team is kill/rubix/implosion, tho there's a slight chance it could be RC instead of implosion.

You should join the Rubixx wagon.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Alright, I'm fully caught up.

Will present a 'case' for why Rubixx is Today's lynch choice.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by tojam2 »

I can say now that Rubix has listed reads (which we waited for around two days to get!!!) that I can unvote, but if he's so confident I'm scum, why has he listed kirroha as guaranteed town, when so many of us are still a little suspicious? for the number of people, it's hard to get through everyone's comments, the Newbie games are much more civilised.

(read to bottom of page 22)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by implosion »

Some of Rubixxx's posts' lines of thought feel genuine (i.e. ). and also strike me as genuine: the way he phrases those posts just doesn't feel like scum faking activity or faking an attitude or whatever. That general feeling of not being faked carries over into his more recent posting as well. for instance feels genuine to me.

I can't see how you got town from 183 at all...

yeah neither can I >_> I tend to read very scattershot into things on day one and then often go back on later days and not really be sure why I read things as strongly as I did.

Right now I have ostensibly no opinion on RC.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”