BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Got to the end of page 12 and have a few thoughts on this game;

Nino needs to explain how his reads on Kirr/myself lined up - I have questioned it earlier in my ISO because those reads did not correlate the way they should have. Nino, can you also talk about what happened to your scum reads on Syn and ink from to your subsequent vote on me in .

Kirr is town as fuck and once I have caught up I plan on looking at both her and my wagons to see who was on both and why.

Unsure on Short, need to see more from them. Rasko needs to start doing things. Even though he hasn't done much, I have a very slight town lean.

I am conflicted on implosion. I think his push on Kirr was really bad but at the end of it I think he genuinely believed he had found scum? Like, it felt like a town push. I don't know, gonna need some time for this one.

RC is playing as scummy as always - he has a few posts that have pinged me though so I'm keeping an eye on him. Town reads on him make 0 sense to me (the last time this happened, RC was scum and I was the only one who seen it).

I really like IAI's push on Rubixx, I'm down with that. I also liked that he stepped away from both major wagons (myself and Kirr). I doubt he would need to do that as scum, solid town read here.

Syn's reads he gave were awful and he might be scum.

I liked ink's entrance and haven't really had anything that's pinged me as scummy. Town read.

Rubixx I think is scum. I will elaborate on this more but I think he was trying to emulate a tell from another game that has just finished and he did it horribly wrong. He is fluff posting, and when he tries to post content it feels contrived. Probably my strongest scum read.

KTS is a lean town read, I liked his push for activity and I also liked his impulsive voting (something scum don't usually do).

That should be everyone, I'm going to continue my catch up but my town pool is growing and as such my lynch pool is narrowing.

Cool stuff, huh?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bbt

Using meta to read me is bad. Using meta from one game is even worse.

What game was it, when did you read it and why did you read it?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Pages 12-16 were boring as fuck.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:48 pm

I liked Kirr's push on Short though and she has a point about there seeming to be a resistance to wagon him despite people not liking the slot.

RC suddenly wanting to push on IAI was gross as well, RC could easily be scum here.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:50 pm

I'm going to stop because I know people will start skimming my posts and I don't want that.

Will let the thread breathe for a bit and then return to finish the last 6 pages.

Rubixx, RC and Short are looking like good lynch options right now though.
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 am

Post by ink »

Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:26 am

Post by tojam2 »

You wanted reads:

Syndesis - still no reason for vote (please quote if I missed it). - slight scum lean
RC - please shut up, but actually doing useful stuff, the argument with BBT has provided lots of new info. - null
BBT - for the recent bout of inactivity, there's not much to go on. - null
Rubixxx - how long have we been waiting for those reads. - scum lean VOTE: Rubixxx (he's my best shot).
Shortcut - giving up his slot in hope the next person can recover it - scum lean
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:27 am

Post by ink »

In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shortcut

Could you point out some posts?

I don't think activity is alignment indicative.

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always eaual scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

What about these two players' inactivity was different to BBT's inactivity?
ink
ink
Townie
ink
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:29 am

Post by ink »

Nice, a wagon.

If we're efficient about it, we could lynch him on this very page!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Rubixxx »

A lot of bullshit going on. I'll tear into it during my next available break.

As for the people complaining about my lack of reads, sometimes Meatworld happens and you have to deal with that first. I don't see why I should have to rush when we've got basically an entire week to dick around. If you turbo-lynch me because of that, it's going to look really fucking shady once I flip, ya dingnuts.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Oh, but first

UNVOTE:

My last game taught me it's probably a bad idea to scumread a slot based on the previous user's scum tells.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

Well excuuuuse me, princess! I just thought I'd nip it in the bud before some idiot could throw a fit about the way I do things. Why the hell is everyone suddenly against me? I didn't even do anything!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:31 am

VOTE: Rubixx
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7660187#p7660187]post 525[/url], BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Nino needs to explain how his reads on Kirr/myself lined up - I have questioned it earlier in my ISO because those reads did not correlate the way they should have. Nino, can you also talk about what happened to your scum reads on Syn and ink from to your subsequent vote on me in .

I am a girl. >////<

I think you misunderstand my statement. What I meant if I remember Correctly was that kirroha is not scum, I never thought she was scum, and that even if RC-senpai's argument was correct it would not make sense because it requires BBT to be scum first, yet RC-senpai was acting as if even if BBT was town, kiroha is still scum, which is weird.

I voted you because you were not talking. I also voted RC-senpai later too because he was not talking. ink is town-like, Syndesis has not talked much for me to think what she is. She was just jumping on the kirroha wagon for fun, which is weird, and her reasons later were weird too. I do not mind lynching Syndesis but I would rather lynch Shortcut or tojam2. All I want is that the day 1 lynch is a person who is lurking, or if we want to lynch a non-lurker, we must be almost definitely sure they are scum. I think day 1 it will be a bad idea to lynch talkative people, because if we lynch too many people who actually add to the discussion, it will make it easier for scum later to stay hidden because nobody is discussing. That is why I thought the kirroha wagon was stupid also.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
I may not have perfect English. Please bear with me~
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:31 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

I like these lynches today:
~ TaishoGal (if she does not improve from Shortcut)
~ tojam2 (vote jumping and not contributing)
~ Syndesis (not contributing)

BBT is now contributing and being observant, so I do not really want to lynch him unless RC-senpai gives a real reason why we should.
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Was going to make a super pretty reads list with quotes and shit, but considering
I've only got 10 minutes before my break is up
I'm sneakposting in the middle of class, and the only way I can post is on my phone, I've decided to go the quick n dirty route.

From most scummy to most towny!

1) Toejam (scumlord)
Fuck this guy, seriously. I mean, not as a person, but as a player. He's got literally only 12 posts and we're on our 20th-ish page! I don't get why everyone is letting him skirt by unchecked, but I ain't having that shit.

2) Ink (scum as fuck)
Shortcut is no longer around, so I'm going to give that slot a blank slate until they post enough to warrant suspicion. So I'm thinking this fucker is the caboose on this mantrain of scumfuckery. What was eir reason for wanting me lynched again? Me making you guys wait for my reads, me raging at Kill la Kill (which happened like 10 pages again - try harder, fool), and me bugging RC... lol wat? And I thought you were scumreading Killz just a few posts ago? But okay, sheeping BBT is easier than putting your own neck on the line and possibly getting lynched once I flip. Fucking noted.

3) Raskolnikov (scummy)
Sparse posting. Never really seems to say anything. I don't trust it.

4) I Am Innocent (scum-ish)
How the literal fuck is me not voting within a two day period a scumtell? Seriously, how. Not to mention the weird stuff you pulled with Kirroha's wagon. The only reason you're not higher on my scum-o-meter is because you tend to be unafraid of starting wagons, even if it's for reasons I think is silly.

5) Implosion (scum-ish)
Imo, this person tends to slip under the radar, and seems really swingy - case in point being the Kirroha wagon. But at the same time, it could just be really bad town play. Iunno.

6) RadiantCowbells (null/scum-ish)
I have no idea what this guy is even doing. I'm familiar enough with his reputation to think it's probably just his style, but I'm not super convinced that's all there is to it. He said he generally doesn't play games as town because he usually gets NKed. The fact that he hasn't replaced out might mean he's scum trying to throw us off the trail by saying that and using it as an excuse to not have to elaborate on him voting off townies... maybe? Idk. Itvs very WIFOM so I'll stop with that train of thought. My tiny peanut brain cannot handle.

7) Taisho (null)
Nothing much to go off of yet, but it's worth mentioning that I was really suspicious of the first person in this slot.

8) Syndesis (null-townish)
Avant garde play tends to read town for me since scum will usually make sure all their arguments hold under scrutiny. Her declining to elaborate on some of her reads doesn't seem like something scum would do.

9) BBT (null/town-ish)
As annoyed as I am that BBT voted me for bullshit reasons (really? You think I'm trying to imitate my town play as scum? Reeeeally?) I don't think it's alignment indicative. I feel like scum is jumping on the wagon he started for a free easy turbo-lynch, but that's it. I'm not too worried about his bouts of inactivity and promises to catch up later. He did that in my last game, too, and he was town. It might just be his style. Meatworld can be a bitch sometimes. So it could be that, too.

10) Kill la Kill (town-ish)
Again, being confrontational tends to read town to me, and this person is as good as they come when it comes to shit talking. So town for now.

11) Nico (towny)
I was originally weirded out by her reverence for Radiant, but I'm cool with it now. Her scum hunting seems real legit. I also liked her defense of Kirroha.

12) Kirroha (town as fuck)
This is the general concensus, and I honestly see no reason to challenge it.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Rubixxx »

So am I fucking done now? Can everybody kindly remove themselves from my dick? Has the arbitrary line of usefulness finally been achieved? Fuck!

If I come back from school and I've been quickhammered or even fucking put at L-1, I promise you, I am sharting on EVERYBODY'S goddamn shoes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:09 am

I'm not moving my vote anywhere.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Fine! Your loss!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

We're not lynching Rubixx period.

Stop.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

BBT said he wants to look at wagons, so I want to help him out. I may have missed out some names if I did please let me know.

BBT Voters: RaskoInikov, implosion, RC-senpai, Ni-chan, Innocent, tojam2, Syndesis, ShortcutButton (Taisho)
Kirroha Voters: RC-senpai, Innocent, implosion, Syndesis, ink, BBT, ShortcutButton (Taisho), Killthestory

Observations:
~ Common voters on both wagons: implosion, RC-senpai, Innocent, Syndesis, ShortcutButton (Taisho)
~ Rasko wanted to vote Kirroha but never did, and his vote is on BBT throughoug the whole game.
~ tojam2 said he founds both BBT and Kirrohe scummy but only voted BBT.

I decided to look at the reasons for each player on both wagons to vote/unvote. This is a long and weird summary please do not make fun. Please do not treat my summary as an "official" summary because I may summarize things weird. Please read the whole game instead of relying on my summary, it is just for me to process my thoughts.

implosion:
~ Voted BBT because he "really don't like BBT's opening, I was posting from class earlier and thought it was kinda weird but thinking more about it I really don't like characterizing tojam's selfvote as awful. It was pretty neutral-looking to me. I'm not sure how you can connect that selfvote to an increased likelihood of being scum (unless by awful he meant that it was bad play in which case I'm not sure why he was calling for more votes)."
~ Unvoted BBT to vote kirroa, saying "the winds they are a swaying".
~ Never stopped suspecting kirroha, said her softclaim is scummy.
~ Thinks RC is town and Innocent as well. Also thinks Kill is town.

RC-senpai:
~ Voted BBT because he likes voting BBT or something...
~ Then switched to kirroah because she is being "absolute nonsense right now". He is the one who started the kirroha wagon.
~ Back to voting BBT after he thought kirro was a power role.
~ Then senpai started singing for many many posts.
~ I asked him to say something.
~ He said he started the kirroha wagon because she had "weird PoVs" and was "lynchbaity", and wants to hear more from BBT.
~ Then he suspects Innocent and implosion. Still wants to lynch BBT. Then senpai was sad because he gets nightkilled a lot he says.
~ Voted BBT a total of 3 times.

Syndesis:
~ Voted kirroha first post she posted, without explaining.
~ Refuses to explain when kirroha said "Syndesis explain"
~ Then suddenly votes BBT without reason
~ Suspects kirroha because one of her defense posts was "defensive" and that her post was "yucky"
~ Town reads RC-senpai, Innocent, implosion
~ Scum reads Kirroha, me (Nino), Shortcut (Taisho), BBT
~ Asks a few questions but did not contribute much. Said too bored to read.

Innocent:
~ Voted BBT randomly.
~ Suspected kirroha earliest, but did not vote her until RC-senpai voted.
~ Townreads RC and implosion.
~ Thinks BTC is town because of early game tells.
~ Afterwards shifts to townreading Kirro and BBC,because of how fast teh wagons started.
~ Afterwards, main scumread becomes Kill. Innocent still wants Kill lynched.

ink:
~ Votes Kirroha, thinks BBT is town.
~ Suspicion on kirroha based on her "fake townslip" on page 1 which I still do not understand.
~ Then after kirroha defended, ink started reading kirroha as town.
~ Like Innocent, ink started suspecting Kill.
~ Thinks Kill is scum, and asks for a vigilante to shoot him.
~ Townreads implosion, Innocent, and Nino (me!)
~ Wants to lynch Kill, RC, or Shortcut (TaishoGal)
~ ink then started to vote Rubixxx

ShortcutButton (very biased summary, warning, because I think he is scummy)
~ Never posts anything other than questioning people not voting, votes and irrelevant things.
~ Does not suspect BBT at first.
~ Suddenly votes Kirroha, saying "placing my vote where the scum is" no other reason given.
~ Then suddenly votes BBT 1 post later, "The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality."
~ Then he replaced out .3.

Sorry just realized I summarized ink even though he was not on the BBT wagon >////<
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I would like to lynch within {SBslot, TJ, IAI, BBT} today.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I want to see BBT and TJ's case on rubixxx.
deranged and incoherent
?
NinoMasaki
NinoMasaki
Goon
NinoMasaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am

Post by NinoMasaki »

We still have 7 days left, should we want until the near the deadline to lynch? Is it common to wait until deadline? I will like to wait so we can have more information to read later, but if it is uncommon to wait until deadline we can do lynching earlier.

Senpai, why do you say Rubixx must not be lynched? ink, BBT, TJ, why do you want to lynch Rubixxx?
正樹荷乃 (Masaki Nino)
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 532, ink wrote:
In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shortcut

Could you point out some posts?

I don't think activity is alignment indicative.

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always eaual scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

What about these two players' inactivity was different to BBT's inactivity?

Forgot to answer these.
#197, 333, 361, and 496 (Nino's response at 497 did a great job at calling attention to it) was the downward spiral that lead me to vote for them. Not that it matters much anymore. You may not think activity is alignment indicative, but I think it is, or at least partially so. BBT's inactivity wasn't nearly as dire (he had at least 20 more posts than Shortcut at the time he dropped out, and toejam literally had only 12 posts), and what he said between those periods of silence were similar to what I've seen him do as Town. Some of his posts definitely struck me as scummy (him putting his vote on Kirr without reading first... really, bro?), but as a whole, I felt like we had bigger fish to fry.

And I still do think he's town, EVEN IF HE'S BEING A TOTAL FART SNIFFER RIGHT NOW.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”