Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: According to Armenian lore, there are women who, in consequence of deadly sins, are condemned to spend seven years in wolf form. In a typical account, a condemned woman is visited by a wolfskin-toting spirit, who orders her to wear the skin, which causes her to acquire frightful cravings for human flesh soon after. With her better nature overcome, the she-wolf devours each of her own children, then her relatives' children in order of relationship, and finally the children of strangers. She wanders only at night, with doors and locks springing open at her approach. When morning arrives, she reverts to human form and removes her wolfskin. The transformation is generally said to be involuntary, but there are alternate versions involving voluntary metamorphosis, where the women can transform at will.
SIXTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(5) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack , Kison , WhoMe?

Cephrir
(4) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
curiouskarmadog
(1) - ZONEACE
Twomz
(1) - Green Day

Not voting
(5): Sonicpulsar , davidangelsummers , Tarhalindur , thinktank , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 22 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Sorry for not making a votecount yesterday, I got home very late.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Green Day »

DavidAngelSummers
said
I was interested cuz I was looking at both wagons and some of the people on the Green where also on the Karen wagon..Those on the Cephrir where not. So I thought a town player chooseing the Green wagon out the two would look a bit scummy. Or is this just more DAS crap lodgic..its been known
The scum are voting for me.
Jesus Christ rules!
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:55 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Green Day wrote:Like
DavidAngelSummers
said
I was interested cuz I was looking at both wagons and some of the people on the Green where also on the Karen wagon..Those on the Cephrir where not. So I thought a town player chooseing the Green wagon out the two would look a bit scummy. Or is this just more DAS crap lodgic..its been known
The scum are voting for me.
Greenday, poeple are looking for a bit more content and I dont think thier going to get it..
VOTE Greenday
Till I get something more concrete from you ..que ckd and his "Crap reason for voteing post..."
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:03 am

Post by Green Day »

Ahh this bandwagon is going the wrong way! Not another mislynch! Look at all the people who voted Karen and who are voting for me.
Jesus Christ rules!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:15 am

Post by Kison »

Kison is voting you. Kison did not vote Karen.

Try addressing some of the things brought up against you.
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Green Day »

Like what?
Jesus Christ rules!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:19 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Green Day wrote:Ahh this bandwagon is going the wrong way! Not another mislynch! Look at all the people who voted Karen and who are voting for me.
instead of playing the poor me card, why dont you actively put together a case or two. If you are town, fight till your last breath, give us something to work with. If you are town and you should die today (or some other day) people will look over your posts. You might be dead, but you still win if you are town.

That being said, your actions day 1 has brought suspicion on you. Personally I feel like pressure needs to be added to those people who voted for Karen with little reasoning. Currently you are at –3. Again we are flying through this day without having much conversation. Ask yourself who is afraid of conversation. Ultimately you were not on the Karen lynch, yet, people are holding your accountable. Personally I too, feel like your actions were at least suspicious, but I don’t want this day to end quite yet and I feel that we have others who need a little more pressure as well.

WE NEED TO HAVE MORE CONVERSATION!! WE NEED MORE INFORMATION TO GO ON FOR TOMORROW!!!

I challenge everyone, please post your top 3 scummiest people in this game and why they are scummy. If you don’t want to post them, please explain why…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Green, your posts on this page is one of the primary reasons people are voting for you. You refuse to post any sort of content. How about you actually try to analyze some people or refute others' arguments.

Obviously enough, I'm suspect of Green Day.

I haven't cared for Cephrir's contribution to the game. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to vote for him, but there are two people I consider scummier (Green Day and Tarhalindur).

Tarhalindur has contribued so very little to this game, it's pissing me off. How he continues to skate by amazes me. He's made like 30 posts in other threads since his last post which was just promising a post. He refuses to contribute to this game. I'd like to see him replaced.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:11 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:Green, your posts on this page is one of the primary reasons people are voting for you. You refuse to post any sort of content. How about you actually try to analyze some people or refute others' arguments.

Obviously enough, I'm suspect of Green Day.

I haven't cared for Cephrir's contribution to the game. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to vote for him, but there are two people I consider scummier (Green Day and Tarhalindur).

Tarhalindur has contribued so very little to this game, it's pissing me off. How he continues to skate by amazes me. He's made like 30 posts in other threads since his last post which was just promising a post. He refuses to contribute to this game. I'd like to see him replaced.
Well, if "the man" didnt replace Karen, He wont replace Tar...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Twomz »

I am feeling better about my vote on green day with each useless post he is making. If he gets another vote or two I will unvote him though to avoid a quicklynch for today.

@ Green Day: If you are wondering why people keep voting you take this into consideration...
1) After you unvoted Karen you continued to say she was suspicious, agreed with peoples suspicions on her and FOSed her while keeping a useless vote on. This is implied voting... or voting without putting a vote on someone. It is a way to try to get someone lynched without voting for them.
2) While you were pushing for Karen's lynch, you were pointing fingers at the people who were actively voting for her. Hypocrisy at its finest.
3) After I posted my suspicions of you, your first reaction was to say, I did not do that, that does not make sense OMGUS VOTE TWOMZ. This is not the kind of defense a townie would take... this is the kind of defense a scum would take.
4) You are still OMGUSing the people voting for you. They are voting you for good reasons that you have not even acknowledged and you are saying that because they are voting for you, that they are scum. This is the exact same kind of thought process that made Karen seem so scummy and makes for bad townspeople.
5) You have yet to make any actual accusations or post any actual content so far, thus you are useless. If you are town, stop being such a little baby, buck it up, and post actual logic that will help us find werewolves and mafia, if you do that then people will unvote you... trying to draw attention from yourself onto the people voting for you is just going to cause more people to vote for you.

It would be a good idea if everyone were to post thoughts on cephrir and green day, being as they seem to be the top candidates for today. Especially people who are lurking need to step up and post, this is getting ridiculous folks >.<

@ Dead Riki: May the players prod other nonactive players? Maybe having half a dozen new messages every time they log on will make them post more?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:19 am

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah ok, it looks like the inactivity means I'm gonna be needed for a lynch so
unvote CKD VOTE Greenday

you keep giving non-responsive and useless posts, and those few posts are sporadic, you just are too scummy to ignore.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:12 am

Post by dybeck »

I'd really like to see the non-voting players show their colours by casting a vote. I think at this stage it would tell us a lot.

I'm starting to think it's told me a bit about davidangelsummers.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:20 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Green Day wrote:Like what?
So far you are the most scummy person in game. As the other people said, you need to build a case to defend yourself. You haven't make any post address to my post to you or any of my question so my vote will be on you until you give me any convincing reason to unvote you.

Curiouskarmadog, i don't have enough time to post the 3 scummiest people so i will come back and give you a post.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

OK, here goes. Almost all bolding is mine.
CKD wrote:I understand everyone else's vote (maybe not green day's) on Karen, but the reasons you provide are weak at best. You are voting for her because she is voting for herself..How does that help mafia? If you are voting for her and she comes up scum, does that mean you are “scum or just plain bad at this?” If you are such a pro at this game, you know a quick Day 1 does not help us. If anyone reads this post,
it sounds like he already knows Karen is town. Huge Scum tell in this post town.
This is coming from the guy who later seems to know Karen is town.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:I realize that offing an innocent is bad, but we have no guarantee than Karen is innocent, in fact, she's just as likely to be scum as any of us, and if we have to lynch someone it may as well be her.
I dont buy it...our first day lynch should not be this easy...you dont find some of the votes on here...well, strange?...weak excuse? and explanations that paint her has bad town, not scum?
I may have already brought this one up, I'm not sure... but why can't it be that easy? It is entirely possible for newbie scum to suck and therefore out themselves. And if she was scum, she could easily have had the other scum group on her wagon.
This post almost acts like he knows that Karen is town. He doesn’t even actually put a case forward against Karen. He just states that the mafia will be “rubbing their hands with glee” at her death. Why is that? Because maybe she is a town? She might be acting like the village idiot (VI), but she is could still be town.

Someone asked, if Karen’s posts are helping the town. Yeah, I now think they are.
Yes, she drew votes, which could have revealed scum. But her posts themselves were definitely not helping the town.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:

Not all of the reasons for voting Karen are based on her being a bad player, just most of them. And also, like I said before, in games that start with day the first lynch is USUALLY town because we really have no solid info to go on, so even if Karen ISN'T scum (although i believe she actually is) why not make that first townie lynch a townie that isn't helping the town. Lynching a non-hellpful townie is better than lynching an active and possibly helpful townie inspite of a few suspcions.

so with that I'm gonna
VOTE KAREN

and
FOS that would be a vote if Karen weren't there on Dybeck
for his unending defense of the player that seems most scummy now.
Are you kidding me? I absolutely agree with dybeck. So if you FoS dybeck you should go ahead and FoS me too.
He is not defending Karen, he is attacking the fact that this town seems to be voting Karen because she is a bad player.
AGAIN, we can not afford to lose townies (even if they are bad). We are taking on two scum groups, that both get night kills. Not to mention that they can not kill each other. OUR LYNCHES NEED TO BE ON SCUM NOT BAD TOWN PLAYERS.
I have a feeling that at least one of the scum groups might take Karen out tonight.
Really assuming Karen is town here. At the time, she could have just as easily have been a bad-playing mafiate. Also, obviously scum wouldn't kill Karen if she was town because her existence was helping the scum by drawing votes and by being useless.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:I realize he was right. He can be right and still be scum.

CKD:
Yesterday, I wrote:FoS: CKD. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her.
I think you are scum and knew Karen wasn't scum with you. However, dybeck has just reminded me that he's scum. Looking back, I suppose you are really only
FoS
-worthy anyway.

Unvote, Vote dybeck
wow, I dont know what is more astounding, that you actually posted that case, or that you think the town might actually believe it. I think you are scum, and you are trying to get another fast town lynch Day 2...hopefully the town will learn from Day 1..

unvote, vote cephrir

I still find davdangelsummers scummy..lets see how long he lurks.
This "case" (though I wouldn't call it that) of mine made perfect sense. You assumed Karen was town in many of your posts. And then you tvote me for calling you out on it. OMGUS much?

Those are what I'm talking about when I mention craplogic. This isn't really intended as a case though. Having reread all of your posts, I've revised my opinion of you. You defended Karen pretty strongly, but you obviously couldn't have known she was town (because the two of you could be from opposite scumgroups). So, if she turned up scum, you'd be taking a ton of heat today for defending her so much, and I don't think the risk you took was one scum would take. Also, bad logic isn't really a scumtell, it's just a playstyle/mistake thing. And the debate as to whether Karen was worth lynching as a bad town player on the off chance she was scum was really just a disagreement, not a tell. As such, I'm going to leave my vote on dybeck.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

Top 3 Scumlist since I forgot to do this:
1. dybeck
2. Kanaga
3. Green Day
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:56 am

Post by dybeck »

Ooh are we doing lists?

1) Cephrir
2) ZONEACE
3) davidangelsummers
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I'm back (finally), with time to reread.

Time for some player analysis/ Quick Reads:

Blight:
Attacks Green Day for his Karen vote D1; continues to attack Green Day after he explains; doesn't like Green Day and Zoneace/unsure about Karen (NOTE: uses a variant of the "player X is scummy, but player Y and Z are scummier for attacking player X" argument); votes Green Day and FoSes Zoneace with no new reasoning; attacks Green Day and Zoneace further with new/revised reasoning; still focusing on Green Day and Zoneace.

My thoughts: Moderately scummy. He's been focusing on Green Day and Zoneace, and used the "scummy but players attacking her are scummier" defense for Karen, which I consider a scumtell.
FoS: Blight
He desperately needs to post more (though I suppose I shouldn't be talking about that...); in particular, I'd like to hear new analysis on Green Day and Zoneace, and his opinions on the other players in the game.

Cephrir:
FoSes and then votes Karen due to her erratic/anti-town behavior; thinks that Karen is as good a lynch as any other (!); defends the Karen wagon from ckd/dybeck criticisms; claims that he doesn't want to actually lynch Karen, he's just playing devil's advocate ( :!: , looks like scum trying to play both sides of the argument); claims that Karen's posts alone offer enough of a case against her; insults someone who attacks the Karen wagon; attacks ckd/dybeck/Karen, using some personal attacks/FoSes Green Day for "already stated reasons" (by who, exactly?); still not voting, despite his obvious pushing of the Karen bandwagon; finally votes Karen because "Karen is useless"; still pushing the Karen wagon; major FoS'es dybeck because of perceived buddying with Karen; attacks ckd for Karen defense; continues to defend the Karen wagon even after she turns up town/votes ckd for Karen defense; switches to dybeck wagon with little reasoning; personal attacks ckd; weak/OMGUS'y defense; continues to attack ckd with reasoning even while under attack himself (NOTE: I consider this a town tell); ckd isn't on his Top 3 Scum List despite his recent attacks.

My thoughts: From what I've seen, I think that Cephrir is just a very misguided pro-town player. He's done a few scummy things (mainly his personal attacks and his early behavior on the Karen wagon), but the new reasoning he's offered and his decision to hunt potential scum instead of offer defense look very pro-town to me.

chocolateattack: Votes Karen with little reasoning; continues to attack Karen; attacks ckd for defending Karen; thinks that Karen is scum; defends flyinghawk and thinktank, attacks dybeck; votes Green Day with decent reasoning; defends! his actions re: Karen; continues to attack Green Day.

My thoughts: Chocolateattack looks like a newb townie to me. I can't really explain why logically, just a gut feeling that he's genuine.

More later.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Please attach reasoning to your votes guys. I'm not sure why Cephrir is saying I'm scummy now, because he hasn't responded to me or commented on me besides putting me on his list. List:

Green Day: His behavior is very erratic as mentioned before (especially his OMGUS vote). However, I'm getting a bit of new player now- and since he's at -2 (I think) I'm not going to vote for him.

Cephrir: He seems pretty scummy to me too, I'm not sure right now.

Besides these two, I agree that Tarhalindur needs a
prod
. Thinktank is a bit inactive, too, unless i'm missing a post he made.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:07 pm

scummiest list

Green Day: didn't vote for the first day instead indirectly try to create more vote for Karen

Fernando: Is Kanaga replace Fernando? if yes then how come i can find any replacement note from mod. (also if Kanaga replace Fernando, he will not be in this list)

Don't have a third candidate atm.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

ChocolateAttack wrote:scummiest list

Green Day: didn't vote for the first day instead indirectly try to create more vote for Karen

Fernando: Is Kanaga replace Fernando? if yes then how come i can find any replacement note from mod. (also if Kanaga replace Fernando, he will not be in this list)

so basically your scum list is one person?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: According to some mafiosi, the real name of the Mafia is "Cosa Nostra" ("Our thing").
SEVENTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(7) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack , Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , ZONEACE

Cephrir
(4) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
Twomz
(1) - Green Day

Not voting
(4): Sonicpulsar , Tarhalindur , thinktank , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 21 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Although I have been constantly sending activity checks in a private manner (majority of players have received at least one) feel free to ask
ME
to prod any inactive player.
Replacements will be arranged
when needed.

[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:53 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:scummiest list

so basically your scum list is one person?
Isn't that obvious? but i was thinking of Dybeck too but that was just gut feeling so i didn't list him. I look more into him when i have the time. Also, is that mean Kanaga is replace Fernando?
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:08 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

ChocolateAttack wrote: is that mean Kanaga is replace Fernando?
Yes
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm

Post by dybeck »

I think that there are several scum on Green Day's wagon.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

dybeck wrote:I think that there are several scum on Green Day's wagon.
I Agree with you and I was going to Vote for Cephrir but you cant ignore the fact that greenday is being like a rabbit caught in the headlights.. He needs to explain him self. I dont want a quick lynch today.
ZONEFACE
man you reek of scum..Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
All about as scummy as each other
1)Greenday
2)Zoneface
3)Cephrir

Plus...Guys...go check every game me and Dybeck have ever been in and see which guy he votes for...lol...Dybeck your also a pain in my ass..Im telling Sissel

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”