ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sorry guys, didn't realize it had been since wednesday since i last posted here, my bad, i just got prodded. anyway. Welcome to the game kanga.
Blight wrote:I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.

I'm curious as to what exactly you don't like about my vote for today? I stated yesterday that I would be voting for CKD today (unless another target that seemed to be scum became apparent and my help was needed to finish a lynch) and I believe my reasons are quite obvious and well explained. So what's so terrible about my vote?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: The word "mafia" is taken from the old Sicilian adjective mafiusu, which has its roots in the Arabic mahyas, meaning "aggressive boasting, bragging" or marfud meaning "rejected". Roughly translated, it means "swagger", but can also be translated as "boldness, bravado".
FIFTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(3) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog

dybeck
(2) - WhoMe? , Cephrir
curiouskarmadog
(1) - ZONEACE
Twomz
(1) - Green Day
ZONEACE
(1) - Kison

Not voting
(6): Sonicpulsar , davidangelsummers , Honary Hitchhiker , Tarhalindur , thinktank , FeRnAnDo

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 24 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

GAME EVENT

Activity check PM sent to several players
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

killerbob repleaces Honary Hitchhiker.
Thanks, killerbob.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by killerbob »

Hi... I'm here. I will re-read and post my thoughts soon.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Hi guys, just finished the thread. Currently I think Green Day looks a bit scummy, but I don't like Cephrir's comments here:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Reason #1:
Cephrir wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:Firstly, you seem to have excluded all possibility that Karen is scum
Finally, someone gets it.

FoS: CKD
. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her. Everything I wanted to say in this post has already been said by Twomz, Zoneace and Sonicpulsar. But I feel the need to say this anyway:

KAREN, CLAIM PLEASE.
I think you were too adamantly against the Karen wagon, possibly because you are scum and you know she's not scum with you, and therefore is likely town, so you can say, "Oh, I was right!" the way you've been doing.

Reason #2: Illogical arguments both yesterday and today. This is mainly from when you argued with ZONEACE. The first reason is mostly why I'm voting you, but the second doesn't help.
it is easy to say someone has illogical arguements..please quote them...
If CKD was scum and knew Karen wasn't scum with him, a lynch on Karen would be a win-win situation for him. I don't think he would try to defend that lynch just so he could make a point later.

I'm not sure who to vote for right now. It looks like the mafia and werewolves are playing it safe with their kills, so that doesn't point to anyone either. Once we see more posts from Green Day and Cephrir, I think things will become clearer.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:47 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

I'm not entirely convinced Cephrir will post much content any time soon. I think we've seen most of what we're going to see out of him. Already a lot of what he says is in response to what someone has specifically asked of him. There doesn't tend to be a lot of originality with him, but that's as much a gut feeling of him as an analytic one.

I'm still not sure who to vote for. I see several people as scummy, I'm just not sure who's the scummiest. I need to go back and reread Green Day's contribution to the game thus far.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by killerbob »

Wow that was a long read.

I can see why people were so quick (but not really since the arguments went from page 2 to page 12) to jump on the Karen BW. She was just not able to make a case for herself being the, as we now know, innocent townie or a case against anyone else for that matter. I am still a little wary about casting a vote so soon so I will just give some observations.

The votes for (townie) Karen were in the following order:
Flyinghawk in post 35
ChocolateAttack in post 38
WhoMe? in post 41 (the beginning of the BW)
Twomz in post 44
Green Day in post 71 who unvotes in post 111
Karen in post 76 who unvotes in post 115
davidangelsummers in post 83 who unvotes in post 165
thinktank in post 117 who unvotes in post 144
Sonicpulsar in post 197
Cephrir in post 201
ZONEACE in post 225
Karen in post 249
UltimaAvalon in post 272
Tarhalindur in post 287
theopor_COD in post 289

All that to say, I was noticing how a certain core group (Flyinghawk, ChocolateAttack, WhoMe?, and Twomz) had their votes in early and steadfast from the beginning (Flyinghawk from way back at post 35). Now I can understand FoSing someone to get them to back off on their vote based on "crap logic" and even going to the point of actually voting for them if they don't make a good defense. But for four people to remain that staunchly rooted in their vote for 10 pages of conversation is, in my mind, a red flag. Feel free to correct me or whatever you want, I might be right I might not. All I know from reading this thread twice is we can't let what happened yesterday happen again because I don't think the town can survive another self-lynching.

No votes or FoS's from me yet. I have some theories but I would like to see comments from other players who have not yet posted since the start of the day.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

not terrible observations KB, but really the people id think would be more suspicious would be the last 4 to vote for her but since 3 of them are dead (including karen herself) and all 3 were innocent that doesn't really mean much.

Why do you think that do you think keeping a vote on for the logest period of time is suspicious? they voted for her early and then her behavior as the day progressed just made here MORE suspicious, so they really didn't have a reason to unvote her.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:49 pm

Post by killerbob »

ZONEACE wrote:not terrible observations KB, but really the people id think would be more suspicious would be the last 4 to vote for her but since 3 of them are dead (including karen herself) and all 3 were innocent that doesn't really mean much.
I see your point. I did fail to mention that the hammer was NK'd the following night, which Green Day addressed here:
ZONEACE wrote:
Green Day wrote:^^ Good point. Why would the wolves have killed theopor_COD? It keeps confusing me... He lynched Karen with no reason. Putting it straight into night. This is scummy, which scum want. Why would scum kill him? Can someone please try and explain to me why someone would do this.

Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
Which I would agree with the
FoS
in your part of the quote.
ZONEACE wrote: Why do you think that do you think keeping a vote on for the logest period of time is suspicious? they voted for her early and then her behavior as the day progressed just made here MORE suspicious, so they really didn't have a reason to unvote her.
Point taken. I will have to rethink my evaluation of the situation. I am also looking into the NK's, but since they were both minimal posters, I don't think there is really all that much to gather from that.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

ZONEACE wrote: Why do you think that do you think keeping a vote on for the logest period of time is suspicious? they voted for her early and then her behavior as the day progressed just made here MORE suspicious, so they really didn't have a reason to unvote her.
This certainly explains my reasoning. I went on her with an OMGUSy type vote and then just felt better and better about the vote the more she posted.
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by killerbob »

ZONEACE wrote:not terrible observations KB, but really the people id think would be more suspicious would be the last 4 to vote for her but since 3 of them are dead (including karen herself) and all 3 were innocent that doesn't really mean much.
Actually, if I take Karen out of the voting, which would make sense since she was clearly not in to the game at that point, then the next person up on the list is... you. Interesting...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Sonicpulsar wrote:I'm not entirely convinced Cephrir will post much content any time soon. I think we've seen most of what we're going to see out of him. Already a lot of what he says is in response to what someone has specifically asked of him. There doesn't tend to be a lot of originality with him, but that's as much a gut feeling of him as an analytic one.

I'm still not sure who to vote for. I see several people as scummy, I'm just not sure who's the scummiest. I need to go back and reread Green Day's contribution to the game thus far.
I dont think Cephrir has actually done that...he has really yet to explain his case against me....I think he will probably just lurk as much as he can....I am very happy with my vote...and yes I agree with there are a couple more people that are standing out as scum to me..but I think Cephrir should be the first to go
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:48 am

Post by Kison »

Unvote

Vote : GreenDay

I don't think the position on Karen's wagon has a lot to do with whether or not someone is going to be scum. I'd guess there were multiple scum either on the wagon or supporting it, but GreenDay
s indirect support for the wagon while trying to cover it up the next day is more bothersome to me, whether or not the Karen lynch was one I think was justified.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Kison wrote:
Unvote

I don't think the position on Karen's wagon has a lot to do with whether or not someone is going to be scum. I'd guess there were multiple scum either on the wagon or supporting it, but GreenDay
s indirect support for the wagon while trying to cover it up the next day is more bothersome to me, whether or not the Karen lynch was one I think was justified.
Are you choosing this wagon over the Cephrir wagon or just plain voteing green day? ....(I will explain why im asking)
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:30 am

Post by WhoMe? »

unvote

I need to read up on Cephrir and Greenday, then I will decide where to put my vote.
Show

3/7/2/0
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Kanaga »

I'm not sure at this stage, but should we push for a roleclaim from one of the two?? I don't have much experience though, so it might be a bad idea, but maybe it could help us.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 am

WhoMe? wrote:
unvote

I need to read up on Cephrir and Greenday, then I will decide where to put my vote.
Should you not explain why your unvoting Dybeck..? What changed your mind?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:31 am

Post by WhoMe? »

I still have my eye on Dybeck. The town is looking at GreenDay and Cephrir. I am going to have a look at those two. If I can find so,ething I will vote one of them, with reasoning. If I can't find something and want to push a lynch on someone else (Dybeck or whomever), then I will have to build a case and put my vote behind it. So for now, I want my vote uncommitted.
Show

3/7/2/0
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:46 am

Post by killerbob »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont think Cephrir has actually done that...he has really yet to explain his case against me....I think he will probably just lurk as much as he can....I am very happy with my vote...and yes I agree with there are a couple more people that are standing out as scum to me..but I think Cephrir should be the first to go
Who else is looking scummy? Do you have a list?

I went back through Green Day's posts and so far I like the idea of a Green Day lynch. Unless he can justify his vote on Twomz other than "He voted for Karen so he must be scum" I think my focus is going to be on him.

The other person I had scummy vibes from in my now three read throughs was ChocolateAttack. Until day 2 he had yet to provide any real content to the thread and after that one post has been lurking ever since. Maybe he's just busy, but I'd like to see some more involvement.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.

that could be an explanation for CA's lack of posting in the game, although it seems he's been posting fiarly regularly in his other games, although i don't know whther those posts were of any content as i didn't read them just checked the frequency.

So i'm gonna
FOS CA
as well.
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:58 am

Post by killerbob »

davidangelsummers wrote:
Kison wrote:
Unvote

Are you choosing this wagon over the Cephrir wagon or just plain voteing green day? ....(I will explain why im asking)
davidangelsummers wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:
unvote

It seems to me that david is asking for explanation from others for changing their votes or placing them in the first place when he has yet in day 2 to make a case himself. He FoSed Cephrir for voting/FoSing Karma and Dybeck but not giving reasons against those votes/FoS's. So david has moved up on my scummy list and deserves this:

FoS: davidangelsummers
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:35 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

killerbob wrote:Wow that was a long read.

All that to say, I was noticing how a certain core group (Flyinghawk, ChocolateAttack, WhoMe?, and Twomz) had their votes in early and steadfast from the beginning (Flyinghawk from way back at post 35). Now I can understand FoSing someone to get them to back off on their vote based on "crap logic" and even going to the point of actually voting for them if they don't make a good defense. But for four people to remain that staunchly rooted in their vote for 10 pages of conversation is, in my mind, a red flag. Feel free to correct me or whatever you want, I might be right I might not. All I know from reading this thread twice is we can't let what happened yesterday happen again because I don't think the town can survive another self-lynching.

No votes or FoS's from me yet. I have some theories but I would like to see comments from other players who have not yet posted since the start of the day.
Ok! at first the reason i voted her because of her crap logic for voting whome?'s random vote, then her action made me into believing she is scum because she was fail to give me a case and still really persistent with what she got. Did you notice my conversation with her was more like an argument because of her action and taunting. Her tone was really aggressive yet doesn't make any sense or any logics then with her back and forth votes for herself. I don't see i can vote for anyone beside her so i keep my vote for her still the day end or (lynching).

It not neccessary for scum to spend their vote on Karen. As Zoneace said, the last 4 votes on Karen would be most suspicious but since 3 are dead, and proven innocent, it more likely Karen lynch was foresaw(don't know if foresaw are correct) by the scum and might be there wasn't alot of scum voting for her. So my suspicious is more lean toward those people who doesn't vote. (another reason for me to believe Green Day is scum, but i will go back and read wat Fernando's post as well)
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:49 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

ZONEACE wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.

that could be an explanation for CA's lack of posting in the game, although it seems he's been posting fiarly regularly in his other games, although i don't know whther those posts were of any content as i didn't read them just checked the frequency.

So i'm gonna
FOS CA
as well.
I played 2 games beside this game and they are all mini game. During the time my comp was broke, the only internet access i have is at my friend house or at my school so the time i can play is limited. Those 2 games were slow and there were not alot of reading so i chose to play them instead, beside, i got prod in one of those game so everyday with my little time, i try to make a small post to show im still playing.

The game i got prod on:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

Look at the time and date i post and you see it far apart from each other.

The game i most active on:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

Look at how long is the game how long those post compare to this game
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 pm

killerbob wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
Kison wrote:
Unvote

davidangelsummers wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:
unvote

It seems to me that david is asking for explanation from others for changing their votes or placing them in the first place when he has yet in day 2 to make a case himself. He FoSed Cephrir for voting/FoSing Karma and Dybeck but not giving reasons against those votes/FoS's. So david has moved up on my scummy list and deserves this:

FoS: davidangelsummers
I was interested cuz I was looking at both wagons and some of the people on the Green where also on the Karen wagon..Those on the Cephrir where not. So I thought a town player chooseing the Green wagon out the two would look a bit scummy. Or is this just more DAS crap lodgic..its been known
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Killer Bob, Dont you think people should explain thier unvotes as well as thier votes?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”