ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3574, Drunken Pirates wrote:@ZZZX, Your reads list gives me sads. I don't like having sads.

Why?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I wanted to see if molie is really not reading my posts or not . yeah she doesn't

#All_Character_Claims

R&L : Emilia
Sensei : Annie
Flumm : Asulus
Sky : Blue
Itle : Roge
DP : T260G

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@RaL, She is but human. It's large game and people missing things.

@ZZZX, cause it's like whaaaaaaat, are we reading the same thread?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Sensei »

Titus can you please explain to the town that double-lynching is optimal.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3558, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Mod, is there the potential to miss items, besides failing on your adventure? Like, hypothetically speaking, would there be a way to miss a way to remove a hypothetical post restriction that would hypothetically be removed by adventuring to a hypothetical region? Hypothetically, of course

If you visit a region, you receive its rewards.
Regions can only be visited once.
So, no, you really can't miss anything.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:10 am

Sensei, I was just trying to with DS. I will explain in a different way if necessary later.

Can you help us out by moving your vote? I don't want to lynch Sky.

~Titus
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 3566, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3564, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3545, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I'd suggest you don't. I think you're town, but it'll make other, less intelligent people lynch you.

Not sure if srs or answering another pioint.

Well, itlepip decided to try and give lynching me another shot because I was trying to solve the game...

guess what outing random town without asking them isn't solving the game. It isn't even close to solving the game, it actually makes solving the game harder because we can't analyze when scum chose to out, and they can blame you for any problems with them outing. Explain a world where outing someone is good for town, especially someone everyone town reads.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Sensei »

Why not?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Sensei »

@DP
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Sensei »

One of Lowkey/DGB is probs scum btw.
Leaning towards lowkey.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 am

In post 3582, Sensei wrote:Why not?

Skybird's claim and responses look rather town to me. She's been directly engaging the thread and scumhunting. Her what the fuck with ABR early on felt really genuine to me. Look, if Skybird is scum, trust people to see it. gogurts backed off when evidence got hinky with his position on you.

Let's get unified. Flum or CoolDog?

I will discuss your thoughts with Mollie. I need to do a readwall but gotta vamoose soon for work.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3581, itlepip wrote:
In post 3545, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I'd suggest you don't. I think you're town, but it'll make other, less intelligent people lynch you.

Well, itlepip decided to try and give lynching me another shot because I was trying to solve the game...

guess what outing random town without asking them isn't solving the game. It isn't even close to solving the game, it actually makes solving the game harder because we can't analyze when scum chose to out, and they can blame you for any problems with them outing. Explain a world where outing someone is good for town, especially someone everyone town reads.

This isn't outing anyone. Outing someone would be saying "SO AND SO HAS AN INVESTIGATIVE ABILITY" Use your brain for once in your life, kid.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:19 am

What were you asking about CoolDog, Titus?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 am

In post 3587, DiamondSentinel wrote:What were you asking about CoolDog, Titus?

Your vote. :) Flum or CooLDoG please.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:23 am

Oh that's so blatantly obvious.

VOTE: CooLDoG

Also, I think I know who is in charge of BIT and FIRE, but that IS outing people, and I will not reveal it.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 3586, DiamondSentinel wrote:

This isn't outing anyone. Outing someone would be saying "SO AND SO HAS AN INVESTIGATIVE ABILITY" Use your brain for once in your life, kid.

Silence is a mystic with bad stats, which means that EP gets stuff by killing people and isn't that powerful so he isn't a good NK target.

Good job Diamond, you totally didn't reveal anything about EP without asking.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Sensei »

If it's just a hunch then I don't see the harm in giving your thoughts.
I think they're probably both scum secret voters. Or at least one is.
That do more harm then just a vote as well.

pedit: @diamond
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:26 am

In post 3590, itlepip wrote:
In post 3586, DiamondSentinel wrote:

Silence is a mystic with bad stats, which means that EP gets stuff by killing people and isn't that powerful so he isn't a good NK target.

Good job Diamond, you totally didn't reveal anything about EP without asking.

That's oddly specific. I feel like that's a scum-slip for both of you...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:26 am

I don't want it to be because I trust Errant, but yeah...
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 am

@itlepip/DS, You know some people might not play the game. Neither of you are helping.

@Sensei, His thoughts are identities. Like I think Fire is Jane Doe. Lol. He's right to be quiet for now.

@DS, Thanks. not a scumslip but do be careful about scu slips that condemn any other player. Say, we should like totally stop posting for Mollie magic.

~Titus
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 am

Post by itlepip »

Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:29 am

In post 3576, Rylai and Lina wrote:I wanted to see if molie is really not reading my posts or not . yeah she doesn't

#All_Character_Claims

R&L : Emilia
Sensei : Annie
Flumm : Asulus
Sky : Blue
Itle : Roge
DP : T260G

~Rylai

I am reading this list cos it is useful to me but other than that I really am not. I also thanked you for posting that list so I you are not reading mine either. I think we are having a personality clash that will do more harm than good right now but yanno there is a solution to that: lemme talk to lina and you can talk to titus. titus is in court today but will be on later.

anyhoo:

this is who I wld like to take on a party:

sensai
<--- this conftown right here he most defo shld go!
errant

maybe rylai and lina (most likely yes, if we can figure out how to work together)
maybe low key

I think we need to think about who we are going to double lynch today cos we are using that power before sensai gets nked plus the extra info will help with players deciding on what to do with their night actions. this is like basic mafia and how you strategize a game and I am pretty alarmed that yoyo and abr are acting like they don't know this.

lol, I read a game where town did this and they crushed scum it was either a glork game or a ut game I don't remember I will have to think about it. sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now.

MC: drixx

I don't trust abr and I do not want yoyo in that party I am telling you yoyo's deathtunnel on klingon for the reasons he is giving is weird as fuck and he is is not gathering, processing and applying the info he obtains in a town!yoyo way and I cannot be the only 1 who is noticing this. I mean since when does yoyo care about a case on a 3rd party hint he doesn't.

my lynch choices today wld be 1 of itelpip, kewldog and flum.

@ skybird

plz move your MC back to drixx?

@ zzthing will you plz vote drixx for MC?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Sensei »

In post 3585, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3582, Sensei wrote:Why not?

Skybird's claim and responses look rather town to me. She's been directly engaging the thread and scumhunting. Her what the fuck with ABR early on felt really genuine to me. Look, if Skybird is scum, trust people to see it. gogurts backed off when evidence got hinky with his position on you.

Let's get unified. Flum or CoolDog?

I will discuss your thoughts with Mollie. I need to do a readwall but gotta vamoose soon for work.

Skybird is gonna be tough to read for me and her claim didn't really give me warm fuzzies or make me think scum either. I just don't like that she seems to pop in every now and then to deflect stuff thrown at her and today she popped in just to echo the sentiment that zzzx should link to the posts that he's responding to. Posts like that give me the impression that she's scum struggling with relevant things to say in thread.

I also haven't really had a problem with cooldogs posting. His activity could be better I suppose. Maybe I'll do an iso there or something and get back to you and see what all the fuss is about.

Flum to this day I still go back n forth on. lol
He also did kinda drop off after a key amount of pressure was off of him too. Would probably vote there if only given the option of the two.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 am

oh thank god titus you are here they are driving me crazy.

will you plz look up whatever it is that gale wants so he will hush up about it ty <3
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 3574, Drunken Pirates wrote:@Mollie, I will flag what Gale is talking about.

@Mollie, I think Errant is saying party towniest to scummiest.

I am sorry guys, I think my bad mood got the better of me there. Do what ever you guys are comfortable with, I didn't mean to be patronizing or anything like that. Tbh, I am more mad at me for signing up for something that I am not clearly ready for.

The theme and getting to play with some great players lured me to this game, and its more likely me who has to evolve wrt playstyle in order to play the game at this level.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”