Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Light Magic utilizes light and heat. If you pass through the Luminous Labyrinth, you'll acquire this gift naturally."
-Light Magic Sage,
Luminous

VOTECOUNT 1.25

Itlepip (4):
Skybird, Klingoncelt, CooLDoG, DiamondSentinel
Klingoncelt (4):
Yosarian2, Itlepip, MaxwellPuckett, Albert B. Rampage
Sensei (3):
BIT, DrippingGoofball, Lowkey
Fluminator (2):
Gale Wing Srock, Drunken Pirates
Skybird (2):
Fluminator, Sensei
Albert B. Rampage (2):
FIRE, Zulfy
DrippingGoofball (1):
ZZZX

Not Voting (4):
Drixx, ErrantParabola, Rylai and Lina, The Cool Cucumbers

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-22 14:10:00)
The Main Character is
Drixx
Spoiler: MC Vote
Albert B. Rampage (9):
Rylai and Lina, Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, Fluminator, Gale Wing Srock, Lowkey, Itlepip, Skybird
Drixx (6):
Drixx, Diamond Sentinel, MaxwellPuckett, The Cool Cucumbers, Klingoncelt, Zulfy
Lowkey (1):
Errantparabola
Yosarian2 (1):
CooLDoG
ZZZX (1):
ZZZX

His name is Rouge, not Rogue. :P
It's Dragons and Dogs all over again.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 3538, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3499, Drunken Pirates wrote:I don't wanna hear whining I want you to play the game that you signed up that you have to do yet. cos so far you have been as useful as third nipple on some1's forehead. you aren't reading the game and it is REALLY showing cos there are some things you really shld be responding to. you complain that you are a frequent mislynch well take the advice we gave klingon and step in and get your hands dirty AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME or replace out so that we can get some1 in here who will.

I am pretty sure I have been here all the game except for like a few days.

last 3 days I have been here perfectly. I have aread list up and i fought a guy to find his allignment (which he refused to take part in. or explain my read list)

What more do you want me to do?

I am doing more than 70% of this playlist (math you see)

and you are telling
me
to start doing stuff?

No thanks.

pedit: Lol

when I said that, I had not fully caught up, I see you did some stuff after. can you plz lose the dick attitude plz? and no, your math is wrong. there are about 4 or 5 players doing jackshit that is why I am trying to get a wagon them 4 or 5 players is not 70%. you flew into a rage and cldn't be bothered to ask me "why do you hate that post mollie?" cos gee that might generate some dialogue instead you are like "fuck you" and as usual there is 4 pple fosing yet I am the 1 who gets shit on I am sick and tired of being pple's punching bag on this site.

dialogue will help me get a read on you and then MAYBE I can keep you from getting lynched but if you are not gonna do that then I am not gonna do a thing to stop it. you don't bite the fucking hand that you KNOW will try to help zzthing you just don't.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:16 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Gale I don't know what on Earth you're talking about. I haven't quoted anything.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3543, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 3539, ZZZX wrote:Also too many claims its getting somewhat confusing. Someone to gather that up would be nice.

I'll work on it ;)

~Rylai

I really can't do it completly precise but its what we have I guess

#All_Character_claims

R&L : Emilia
Sensei : Annie
Flumm : Asulus
Sky : Blue
Itle : Roge

For claims go recheck Iso's ... I won't make it easier for scums ;)

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:19 am

In post 3547, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Oh it was DP!

DP, would you answer me already? And why are you so eager to raise the post count of this game? It is ridiculously large right now guys :(

I answered you.

and plz do not ask pple to not quote the post they are responding to quoting it helps in iso later in the game seems that shld be something you ought to know.

eta: ty rylai that will help me with my spreadsheet cos I am having a hard time keeping track of everything
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3526, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 3521, itlepip wrote:First off my 4 right now are Drixx, Pirates, Yos, GWS.

Hey Itlepip, Why are you town reading me exactly? Drixx, and Pirates make sense. But I don't get Yos and me.

*THROWS UP IN MOUTH VIGOROUSLY*

Varsoon wrote:My knee hurts.

*pats Varsoon's knee*

DiamondSentinel wrote:AH HA! I've discovered Errant's character (or rediscovered if I knew it earlier and forgot). I'm kinda facepalming at the obvious-ness of this, but his character is Silence, which makes sense as the Shadow Quest is started in Luminous, and his shade is one of the ones you meet on it

PEdit: Ok, cool. So I definitely want you in a party.

*parties it up in Luminous*

*points at DiamondSentinel*
*thumbs up*

*points at GWS*
*thumbs down*
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 3554, Drunken Pirates wrote:I answered you.

and plz do not ask pple to not quote the post they are responding to quoting it helps in iso later in the game seems that shld be something you ought to know.

In post 3529, Drunken Pirates wrote:gale I don't remember about flum that was nearly 3000 posts ago and a lot has happened and I am massively irritated right now. if you are only on p65, then you probably haven't encountered the max stuff yet so I will wait for you to be fully caught up or something close to it altho it is in our iso so you cld always look there. sorry but I won't have the time today to get to this but I will ask titus her search skills are better than mine. does that sound good?

Bro, don't get me wrong but where is the answer in there? You would know your posts better than me, and its friggin' 500 pages to ISO you :(

Also, I was asking DS not to blindly quote posts that are in the same page. It is only increasing the games' pages to a gargantuan level.

And if we remove your posts + ABRs posts then we can remove almost 1/3rd of the game. And there are 21 players in this game. Obviously, I am irritated by the way you guys are posting.

But to each their own, I just don't like ppl quoting a post that is just a few posts before in the same page. Seems redundant and ridiculous. And that is my opinion on it, so that is that.

I haven't f'in seen anyone's ISO go through to many pages before, this is my first large game. Just imagine from my perspective for a second :mad:
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 3490, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:More top four town reads please, if this gains enough support we can roll this for the rest of the game fully utilising the power of town blocs.
¬wgeurts

*thumbs up*

*points at drixx*
*points at DP*
*points at yos*
*points at lowkey*

*thumbs down*
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:34 am

Mod, is there the potential to miss items, besides failing on your adventure? Like, hypothetically speaking, would there be a way to miss a way to remove a hypothetical post restriction that would hypothetically be removed by adventuring to a hypothetical region? Hypothetically, of course

Yes, I know I was being facetious.

PEdit: I DONT QUOTE ANYTHING, GALE! JESUS CHRIST, TRY ACTUALLY READING.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 3558, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: I DONT QUOTE ANYTHING, GALE! JESUS CHRIST, TRY ACTUALLY READING.

Dude, are you kidding me? Its pointless arguing about this. Just f'in do what you want to do.

I should just stay away from large games for the life of me.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:39 am

I wouldn't object to that.
“Why was I chosen?'
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:42 am

In post 3556, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 3554, Drunken Pirates wrote:I answered you.

In post 3529, Drunken Pirates wrote:gale I don't remember about flum that was nearly 3000 posts ago and a lot has happened and I am massively irritated right now. if you are only on p65, then you probably haven't encountered the max stuff yet so I will wait for you to be fully caught up or something close to it altho it is in our iso so you cld always look there. sorry but I won't have the time today to get to this but I will ask titus her search skills are better than mine. does that sound good?

Bro, don't get me wrong but where is the answer in there? You would know your posts better than me, and its friggin' 500 pages to ISO you :(

Also, I was asking DS not to blindly quote posts that are in the same page. It is only increasing the games' pages to a gargantuan level.

And if we remove your posts + ABRs posts then we can remove almost 1/3rd of the game. And there are 21 players in this game. Obviously, I am irritated by the way you guys are posting.

But to each their own, I just don't like ppl quoting a post that is just a few posts before in the same page. Seems redundant and ridiculous. And that is my opinion on it, so that is that.

I haven't f'in seen anyone's ISO go through to many pages before, this is my first large game. Just imagine from my perspective for a second :mad:

what part of:

a) I don't remember cos it was 3000 posts ago
b) I am waiting for you to catch up and then we talk about max
c) or, if you don't feel like catching up I will ask titus to find it for you cos he search skills are better than my own.

do you not understand?

and I might be out of commission for a while depends how today goes and I am trying to obtain as much info as possible so I will post as much as I want to thank you very much.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:45 am

In post 3557, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 3490, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:More top four town reads please, if this gains enough support we can roll this for the rest of the game fully utilising the power of town blocs.
¬wgeurts

*thumbs up*

*points at drixx*
*points at DP*
*points at yos*
*points at lowkey*

*thumbs down*

errant whats thumbs down? is it the town block thing?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3539, ZZZX wrote:Also too many claims its getting somewhat confusing. Someone to gather that up would be nice.

I'll work on it ;)

~Rylai

Thanks <3
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3545, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I'd suggest you don't. I think you're town, but it'll make other, less intelligent people lynch you.

Not sure if srs or answering another pioint.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3551, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3538, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3499, Drunken Pirates wrote:I don't wanna hear whining I want you to play the game that you signed up that you have to do yet. cos so far you have been as useful as third nipple on some1's forehead. you aren't reading the game and it is REALLY showing cos there are some things you really shld be responding to. you complain that you are a frequent mislynch well take the advice we gave klingon and step in and get your hands dirty AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME or replace out so that we can get some1 in here who will.

I am pretty sure I have been here all the game except for like a few days.

last 3 days I have been here perfectly. I have aread list up and i fought a guy to find his allignment (which he refused to take part in. or explain my read list)

What more do you want me to do?

I am doing more than 70% of this playlist (math you see)

and you are telling
me
to start doing stuff?

No thanks.

pedit: Lol

when I said that, I had not fully caught up, I see you did some stuff after. can you plz lose the dick attitude plz? and no, your math is wrong. there are about 4 or 5 players doing jackshit that is why I am trying to get a wagon them 4 or 5 players is not 70%. you flew into a rage and cldn't be bothered to ask me "why do you hate that post mollie?" cos gee that might generate some dialogue instead you are like "fuck you" and as usual there is 4 pple fosing yet I am the 1 who gets shit on I am sick and tired of being pple's punching bag on this site.

dialogue will help me get a read on you and then MAYBE I can keep you from getting lynched but if you are not gonna do that then I am not gonna do a thing to stop it. you don't bite the fucking hand that you KNOW will try to help zzthing you just don't.

You know the reason I am kind of raging right now is the ignorance I am getting from most people. I am sorry if I sound offensive to you but illness isnt good for one's temper :)

Anyway I am looking at people here and I am thinking about my next move right now.
redacted
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 am

In post 3564, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3545, DiamondSentinel wrote:Rylai, I'd suggest you don't. I think you're town, but it'll make other, less intelligent people lynch you.

Well, itlepip decided to try and give lynching me another shot because I was trying to solve the game...
“Why was I chosen?'
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3553, Rylai and Lina wrote:

I'll work on it ;)

~Rylai

I really can't do it completly precise but its what we have I guess

#All_Character_claims

R&L : Emilia
Sensei : Annie
Flumm : Asulus
Sky : Blue
Itle : Roge

For claims go recheck Iso's ... I won't make it easier for scums ;)

~Rylai

I dont get why its easier for scum but ... okey?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3566, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 3564, ZZZX wrote:

Well, itlepip decided to try and give lynching me another shot because I was trying to solve the game...

Wait...

What?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

I think I know who to iso next...
redacted
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3567, ZZZX wrote:I dont get why its easier for scum but ... okey?

I must admit. Its just me being lazy ... 143 pages man! You understand?! lol

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3570, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 3567, ZZZX wrote:I dont get why its easier for scum but ... okey?

I must admit. Its just me being lazy ... 143 pages man! You understand?! lol

~Rylai

You and I think alive :P
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

Alike&*
redacted
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3492, Rylai and Lina wrote:
@MOD Question. If one of the chosen party members dies, do we get a replacement or tough luck?

It's tough luck. That party member got killed.
The Main Character could always keep his party choices hidden to try to avoid this, as he picks a party at night.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:59 am

@Mollie, I will flag what Gale is talking about.

@ZZZX, Your reads list gives me sads. I don't like having sads.

@Diamond, I know you're getting frustrated because the group doesn't want to lynch ABR today. There are like 5-6 scum. Let's focus on the scum we can take out. Even if ABR is scum, we can use our abilities to make the game near impossible for scum ABR. If we get two scum today, take out another scum tomorrow and then ABR must bus Day 3, there's a very distinct possibility ABR has no scumbuddies at the start of day 4. This game can be about moves and countermoves. Fighting with town!Gale doesn't let that happen. Trust in Mollie to be good day 1 and me to tell her the truth on ABR whatever way the evidence supports. Help us take out the other scum? As much as you think you're helping, you're not. (Hugs you) people gotta see for themselves.

@RaL, you forgot out character claim. We are T260G.

@Mollie, I think Errant is saying party towniest to scummiest.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”