itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 am

Post by itlepip »

wait R&L have annie as a confTown? shit nvm, annie could still be a fakeclaim but the wagon drop makes more sense.
*sigh I thought I had just caught cerberus.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 3521, itlepip wrote:First off my 4 right now are Drixx, Pirates, Yos, GWS.

Hey Itlepip, Why are you town reading me exactly? Drixx, and Pirates make sense. But I don't get Yos and me.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3517, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 3500, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 3498, Drunken Pirates wrote:@ r&l

about 5 pple have character claimed and you didn't say shit about it. like, you can clear up the red/rouge dynamic if you have those character names so why are you not doing that?

ha?!

we have 2 character names as confirmed town. non of the other character claims are in them ...

You ever read our posts?!

~Rylai

not since i said I was gonna ignore you. I had planned on waiting until the night round to go back and check your iso but it is gonna take a lot of time and probably a lot of alcohol to wade through it all. titus reads them tho and she tells me if i need to know something important.

sorry rylai I am getting suuuuuuuper frustrated cos while we are universally town read no1 is listening to a thing I say.

Yeah , should I feel insulted or frustrated then?? I was reading all the fucking posts you were making since then , just for your knowledge and I was following you line of idea. and your one of my top town reads ...

@DS As I said before our role is miller , details about these two characters , a thing that only work on a MC party ...

@DP go talk to whoever you want. I don't fucking care. Ok?

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3522, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 3515, Rylai and Lina wrote::| ok ----- is Liza

these two helped Emilia to escape Prison and avenge her fiance. so Emilia knows they are town

~Rylai

Actually, the reason I asked that was because Annie is kindof like a mercenary. So, it would make sense if Varsoon made her a villain in this with a different plot line.

But, since your role pm confirms their alignment, we don't have to worry about that.

Its actually cool that we got Annie claimed too, we could really wing it right here with a mass claim. Would be like a total washout lol.

Not in the slightest. Emilia knows Annie and Liza are town because of the nature of their meetings in-game.

Varsoon is also confirmed to have given out fake-claims, so that plan is debunked.

@DP You're welcome.

ALSO. I have a new reason I want to go on adventures now, and that's because I actually know what regions I want to go to. There are certain ones that I'm almost certain of the reward, but I won't reveal them because I DONT TRUST ALBERT WHO YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO INSIST AS MC WHICH IS VERY CLEARLY A TERRIBLE IDEA [takes a deep breath] SO I WONT REVEAL UNTIL SOMEONE WHO I ACTUALLY TRUST GETS MC, PREFERABLY DRIXX.

Rank over.

PEdit: Do you have to be MC for it to work, or is it just in a party?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 3511, Gale Wing Srock wrote:DP, you still haven't answer my question from idr back when. Read it here.

Also, what don't you understand in R&L's claim? They just have two role names mentioned in their role pm.

Oh, that reminds me. R&L, does your role pm state that these two characters are aligned with you or something like that? Well, they may be in the game, but needn't necessarily aligned with us you know?

Just confirm if it is mentioned that they are in the game, and are town aligned.

gale I don't remember about flum that was nearly 3000 posts ago and a lot has happened and I am massively irritated right now. if you are only on p65, then you probably haven't encountered the max stuff yet so I will wait for you to be fully caught up or something close to it altho it is in our iso so you cld always look there. sorry but I won't have the time today to get to this but I will ask titus her search skills are better than mine. does that sound good?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Lina is sadly in class and is sneakily holding the phone out :p

P.edit

Just in the party.
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 am

In post 3513, Rylai and Lina wrote:I have? I pretty sure I explained to you the Rogue v Blue thing.

I have said how asselus is a mystic/ human hybrid maim character.

I am pretty damn sure Yos is rikki and told you so

Your character is the robot main character that tries to find his memories. I haven't searched much about him tho tbh.

P.edit

I am so confused amd I would have appreciated if you hadn't outed that DS but yea. Liza is the other one.

P.edit 2

I have confirmation that they are allied with the protagonists yea.
~Lina

lina I am not asking you to tell me your thoughts on blue vs rouge I was asking what the initials stood for. capece?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 am

AH HA! I've discovered Errant's character (or rediscovered if I knew it earlier and forgot). I'm kinda facepalming at the obvious-ness of this, but his character is Silence, which makes sense as the Shadow Quest is started in Luminous, and his shade is one of the ones you meet on it

PEdit: Ok, cool. So I definitely want you in a party.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3528, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: Do you have to be MC for it to work, or is it just in a party?

we won't reveal any details about this until we reach a MC party we trust. We don't need to be the MC.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:57 am

That's all I wanted to know, Rylai. I don't need you to tell me all about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 am

In post 3528, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Not in the slightest. Emilia knows Annie and Liza are town because of the nature of their meetings in-game.

DS, this is not Emilia's Saga Frontier that we are playing right now. This is Saga Frontier themed mafia game, it means that anything that makes sense for a non-themed mafia game, would make sense here. And we already know that Lute is in this game, so why you are only thinking this in terms of Emilia's pov?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 am

Post by itlepip »

For you I really don't think scum catches up by accidentally pushing confTown. Yos is just I've agreed with the majority of his reads, the wagon on him seems to be pretty bullshit, and I really liked his points about me and sky. It could be that he is trying to shield sky, but just from a gut standpoint though I'm not seeing that.
Pedit:
DS, why wouldn't you just tell us so we can pick out a place for ABR to go that doesn't super help scum? I really fail to see how withholding information from scum helps town out at all.

(Also the scum probably also have information about the locations through any of their or their fake claims, so if you actually are town here withholding the information is super scummy).

Pedit 2: thanks for claiming for someone else. That doesn't help scum at all, whatsoever.

Arg I know I can't get Diamond lynched today and me voting him is just vanity but holy shit those posts were bad.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

@DP

Yea I know now.

P.edit

I.have no idea what gale is trying to say.
~Lina
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 3499, Drunken Pirates wrote:I don't wanna hear whining I want you to play the game that you signed up that you have to do yet. cos so far you have been as useful as third nipple on some1's forehead. you aren't reading the game and it is REALLY showing cos there are some things you really shld be responding to. you complain that you are a frequent mislynch well take the advice we gave klingon and step in and get your hands dirty AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME or replace out so that we can get some1 in here who will.

I am pretty sure I have been here all the game except for like a few days.

last 3 days I have been here perfectly. I have aread list up and i fought a guy to find his allignment (which he refused to take part in. or explain my read list)

What more do you want me to do?

I am doing more than 70% of this playlist (math you see)

and you are telling
me
to start doing stuff?

No thanks.

pedit: Lol
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also too many claims its getting somewhat confusing. Someone to gather that up would be nice.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 am

@Gale Because right now, we have Emilia claimed. If Lute had claimed, I would have talked about it from his PoV.

@Itle Because ABR IS STUPID FUCKING SCUM AND I REFUSE TO HELP SCUM AT ALL! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN GO BITCH ABOUT IT WITH HIM IN SCUM-CHAT.

PEdit: lolz
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:05 am

Sorry ZZZX, but no. Itle's bitching about me solving the flavor of this game so I won't help out.

But basically the point of massclaim is to get so many people revealed that scum can't kill all of the ones. We benefit from solving as much as the game as possible. The more I think about it, the more that really sounds like scum. I'm convinced you need to be lynched again.

VOTE: itlepip

I wish that my scumreads would all stop being so scummy, and making me hop from scumread to scumread, but anyways, itle is the one most likely to get lynched, it seems.
“Why was I chosen?'
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3536, itlepip wrote:(Also the scum probably also have information about the locations through any of their or their fake claims, so if you actually are town here withholding the information is super scummy).

:| YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE YOUR ROLE FISHING HERE

So back off if your town

Immediately

LAST WARNING

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3539, ZZZX wrote:Also too many claims its getting somewhat confusing. Someone to gather that up would be nice.

I'll work on it ;)

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 am

In post 3536, itlepip wrote:For you I really don't think scum catches up by accidentally pushing confTown. Yos is just I've agreed with the majority of his reads,
the wagon on him seems to be pretty bullshit
, and I really liked his points about me and sky. It could be that he is trying to shield sky, but just from a gut standpoint though I'm not seeing that.
Pedit:
DS, why wouldn't you just tell us so we can pick out a place for ABR to go that doesn't super help scum? I really fail to see how withholding information from scum helps town out at all.

(Also the scum probably also have information about the locations through any of their or their fake claims, so if you actually are town here withholding the information is super scummy).

Pedit 2: thanks for claiming for someone else. That doesn't help scum at all, whatsoever.

Arg I know I can't get Diamond lynched today and me voting him is just vanity but holy shit those posts were bad.

wait yoyo had a wagon? when did this happen?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 am

Rylai, I'd suggest you don't. I think you're town, but it'll make other, less intelligent people lynch you.
“Why was I chosen?'
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:09 am

In post 3537, Rylai and Lina wrote:
I.have no idea what gale is trying to say.
~Lina

Well, DS is just creating more confusion right now.

Anyways, that bunny costume is *cute* lol

PEdit: DS! stop quoting the post which is in this same page dang it! Half of your posts are quotes :dead:
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:12 am

Oh it was DP!

DP, would you answer me already? And why are you so eager to raise the post count of this game? It is ridiculously large right now guys :(
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

Apologies for the long wait on a VC, I was having internet issues last night.
It seems cleared up, so look forward to a VC soon!
As consolation for this, I'll be posting my recent clear times for each character's story! :D
These are the times on my save data right before each final boss, with a fully upgraded team:
Lute - 4:29
T260G - 7:36
Riki - 10:56
Emelia - 8:01
Asellus - 10:33
Red - 11:35
Blue - 6:09
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

Continuing with the special aspects of the main characters of SaGa Frontier:
T260G is a robot! Throughout the game, he is offered different robotic bodies as an alternative to the one he begins with.
These bodies all have special abilities, but the game makes it pretty clear what their differences are. Most of these bodies can be found at Nakajima Robotics in Shrike.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”