DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:11 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Link me to sudoken. This is the second game I've seen it mentioned.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 2524, Drunken Pirates wrote:

Yoyo's attempt for power by saying only he can use rings is very off. Now I have never played the game but unless all players have stumps for hands ala FF7, Yoyo being the only player that can use rings is :igmeou:.

Uh. That's what it says in my role PM. More to the point, anyone who finds a ring will be able to confirm that they can't use it.

This is a really weird thing to attack me over since it should be pretty obvious that it's not something anyone would lie about.

As to your other point I am "advancing the game". I want to lynch Klingon, and I'm refusing to be browbeaten by either ABR or by you into joining wagons I'm less excited about. I talked about having DS vigged because I wanted a reaction from him, and I like the reaction I got.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mod: Please replace me.

It is becoming clear that I won't be able to keep up with this fast moving thread. It's about five pages/day faster than I can handle and I wasn't expecting it to continue on at this speed for so long. I really wanted to play with you all, but perhaps I shouldn't have signed up for this game in the first place. :(

I rarely replace out and hate to do it now at 100 pages, but I guess I'd rather do it now than wait until the 200 page mark.

Sorry to everyone (including Varsoon) for this inconvenience and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the game. I know somebody can give this game the attention it deserves but unfortunately I cannot.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 2503, Drunken Pirates wrote:
@Mollie - It was CoolDog I would have wanted to fake the guilty on, not ABR, if ABR is MC and sends his choice of party. We couldn't lynch ABR so faking a guilty on him would have been useless. If ABR gets his way, we get boxed into a corner where if there's scum in his party, they must be lynched or those scum use their abilities, whatever they are, and there is zero town can do about it. Please listen to Cerb. He's reaching the same conclusions I am about Klingoncelt and DS. If we could tell him what we know, he would see things as we do. I know you're convinced you found a lie, but you didn't. If a "lie" seems to gain someone nothing, it's either not a lie or should be sat on until you can determine the purpose behind the lie. You are sounding like I do when I am convinced I have found a scum when I am wrong. Trust us on where we agree. Remember what you told me when I wanted to pursue things too fast.

bullshit you said abr, see this is why you are a policy lynch for me cos you change your story in order to try to make yourself look good and you do this all of the time.

I fuck up all of the time. who cares that is how you learn and grow as a player. you don't learn from your successes USUALLY, you learn from your mistakes. JUST BE HONEST ABOUT IT.

diamond is claiming vengeful/supersaint/bomb whatever and that is a scummy claim. in 7 years of playing mafia I have seen a ton of claims like this - all scum - except for 1 time and it was arcangel in micros and we were all like WTF. she really was a supersaint!

he didn't read that game and why pple are trying to vet him and say that he had read PORTIONS of the game with dgb going "I am too old to remember" is beyond me. I am telling you there is no evidence that he did. some1 is coaching him.

I told you pple not to drink the water and then you did.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:03 am

Sorry Mollie, but there's a couple things wrong with that line of thinking. Firstly, that's a HUGE anecdotal fallacy. But that's not really it.

The main issue is that you are missing the point of a role madness game. Roles are hardly ever so simple to sum up. You should just let Titus take over. She's got plenty of experience in this sort of thing. I haven't seen you in too many RM games, or at least many that are extremely heavy on PRs.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 am

Also, they're not drinking the water, or at least Yosarian isn't.

He's drinking the wine. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by ZZZX »

well it sure is flying.

20 minutes/1hour of quick recap and super fast skimming. will not reply to each and every post on the way. what i ask will prob be answered 10-50 pages later anyway.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:15 am

In post 2507, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Look, its not fucking possible for scum to strongarm the MC. Varsoon has explicitly said he has balanced it around the mechanic, guaranteeing the town a counter to this. This whole "ABR may be eternal MC is false", as well as all conspiracy based around it. I'm willing to trust varsoons skill as a mod.

I trust varsoona too as mod except for some reason there seems to be something in the water in the games that he runs, do you remember directing the day vig on kewldog when I kept telling you he was town and that skullz was scum and lo and behold the day vigged kewldog who flipped innocent child and skullz went on to win the game as scum.

good times.

if you are town I need you to get into a team!mafia frame of existence cos you had a good pulse on the game. I am not reading your long walls cos their is no break up into chunks or paragraphs I am just reading your giant shouty font letters and taking it as those are your reads.

this may sound like a contradiction but I wld love to discuss reads with you, I wld love to discuss reads with any1 at this point cos I am feeling lost and like every1 is scum but I think pple are playing to their role and not necessarily to their wc. but the discussion needs to be in a less tl;dr format cos I lose focus after where the break up into a paragraph shld be.

also this is a good distraction right now! I need it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2507, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Look, its not fucking possible for scum to strongarm the MC. Varsoon has explicitly said he has balanced it around the mechanic, guaranteeing the town a counter to this. This whole "ABR may be eternal MC is false", as well as all conspiracy based around it. I'm willing to trust varsoons skill as a mod.

You really need to read what Varsoon posted in his updated info about the MC due to questions people had asked. If not for that clarification, I suspect my own vote would be on ABR, because after all, he made a claim that put him on a clock. I figured worst case he gets himself caught out on the gambit later and we vote someone else MC and then lynch him. Except we
CANNOT
do that.

As long as the scum team can get the night kill done on whomever is voted in as MC to replace a current MC, the current MC simply continues as MC. (For example, if we were to elect say "Bob" to be MC, but the scumbutts kill him tonight, then I would be the MC when toMorrow comes because that's how the rules work. THAT is why once ABR has MC, he may very well hold it for the rest of the game. Combine that with the unnecessary claim and you may understand why people are split at the moment about it).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:19 am

@Diamond Sentinel, Do not tell me how to play the hydra with Mollie. We need this debate out in the open for a few reasons. First, technological errors. Second, Mollie needs to flesh out her points in a manner that will reach people if she's right or have people tell her she's wrong refuting the very points she has. I will be providing my thoughts as well, so the points can be seen.

I NEED MOLLIE. This is the most credible I have sounded in a large theme in awhile thanks to her. Yes, I know I say this as I am arguing with the one person I respect most, who knows I am town, and has all the information I have. We are experts each at our own half of the game. We approach the games from radically different perspectives. She is a fucking genius. You dare tell her to back the fuck out, I will policy lynch you. Understood?

She thinks her memory is right or misheard me or whatever. It's human. She misunderstands me but I love her.

In post 773, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh yeah, I meant to do this. Don't want an accidental wagon forming. UNVOTE:

PEdit: I am definitely taking not of their behavior.

The way it formed is indeed nonsensical. A conceited self-vote started a wagon. Obviously he's town, but incompetent town, and scum thinks they can manipulate him. I'd say in the first half of the current wagon, there are at least 2 scum (assuming there are 5 scum total, since 21 people). It built up with very little reasoning by anyone.

My guess on the scum on it would be the second/third, and then whoever is the halfway vote or the one right before it, but no 2 scum next to each other.

DS has to get the knowledge in this post from somewhere. What knowledge? The hints of Titusonian VCA. Look in the middle for scum and scum don't like to sit next to each other are things that I use in my VCA all the time. DS hasn't figured out that you need a flipped wagon to do this yet though.

I have not completed a game, according to my recollection, where I have laid out my methods for VCA. This implies DS is reading past games I have been in or scum are coaching him on the methods of my VCA despite me not having a successful student using my methods to teach it. :igmeou: I really don't think the kid is coached.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:20 am

In post 2529, DiamondSentinel wrote:Sorry Mollie, but there's a couple things wrong with that line of thinking. Firstly, that's a HUGE anecdotal fallacy. But that's not really it.

The main issue is that you are missing the point of a role madness game. Roles are hardly ever so simple to sum up. You should just let Titus take over. She's got plenty of experience in this sort of thing. I haven't seen you in too many RM games, or at least many that are extremely heavy on PRs.

you have played 4 games and are claiming that you metadived dgb in guild where you never said that you did and did not give any indication that you did.

the rest is just lol.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Drixx What team would you tame with you,

Btw DP let just say there is a character in the game that is all about finding rings, I.presume that is our friend Yos
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:28 am

In post 2536, Rylai and Lina wrote:Drixx What team would you tame with you,

Btw DP let just say there is a character in the game that is all about finding rings, I.presume that is our friend Yos

we are that t206g robot thing what do you have to say about that

I don't think diamond read dgb's scum game in survivor. pretty sure he didn't!

its in the water.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:29 am

I have decided to become a water distributer I just need to find a market.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:30 am

In post 2536, Rylai and Lina wrote:Drixx What team would you tame with you,

Ok. Let's presume there is one. Let's presume Yos is being honest that he is the only one that can use rings.

Why not claim post 1 or wait until a ring is found to spark discussion?

Are you hard town on Yos? I have been known to scumread townbeards so I am open if there's evidence I am wrong.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

Ok fuck that I am not reading the whole thing.

give me 10 to read last 5 pages and then I will see. I already have a read state already in mind
redacted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I told you guys Titus sucked d1. I didn't expect her to be this spectacularly bad.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

That my town read on you went from high to really really high : D

I don't get why you said that though. I just wanted to give some insight as to why he is the only one that can use them.

P.edit

I am not like hard town on him but I can't recall something that I noted as scum either.

And having read flavour his claim made kind of sense? I dunno. It is something that he could have claimed firstvpost but does it really matter?
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

im legit surprised to see that in the 30 pages i skipped titus/mollie now scum read abr.

damn what did i miss.
redacted
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:46 am

In post 2543, ZZZX wrote:im legit surprised to see that in the 30 pages i skipped titus/mollie now scum read abr.

damn what did i miss.

Basically Post 2451 over and over.
“Why was I chosen?'
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:47 am

Post by ZZZX »

redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:47 am

Post by ZZZX »

WHY AINT IT WORKING

now I have to go through the pages manually.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2451, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Rylai, Errant, Sensei? Would you shes tears if Max were lynched?

Are you sure this is the correct post, friend?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:50 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also for the fact that i lurked a few days and missed half the pages yet I am in the middle of the posting range really calls something about the activity of some players. this is literally 4-5 guys just arguing with each others right now.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2541, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I told you guys Titus sucked d1. I didn't expect her to be this spectacularly bad.

and i agree with you!

who knew that wld happen.

altho i am pretty freaking paranoid right now.

can you answer me this: why did you make promises that you had no intention of keeping? cos that is the worm that is working on my brain.

and diamond = town does not make sense, like no really it doesn't. it looks like you are covering for him cos I am telling you he did not read that game and I don't buy that he only read portions of it on his 2nd game cos you wld have to know where to look in the first place. the link was never supplied in guild.

your reads are what are sending me off into the deep end and make me think titus is right about you.

tell me I am wrong.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”