curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:22 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Battle Mage wrote:SurveySays/Chronx. SurveySays never posted atall, which is probably a null-tell. Its actually surprising that he was allowed to stay so long before being replaced. The first thing to say about Chronx is that his play reeks of ‘paranoid townie’. He jumps at shadows, and often votes without thinking things through. In other words, he has the makings of a great player. Lol
He makes a case on me, then looks at it, and changes his mind. This is a town-tell.
Overall, I find some of his logic dubious, but in his favour, he is dropping town-tells all over the place, and I find it very hard to see him as scum atm. I disagree with him about Pigg and CKD, but I cant say his opinion is scummy-just plain unlikely.

Verdict: Very likely Protown

I can't concieve there being a worse play than ChronX today. I'd rather we looked more closely at the people who are hiding in the shadows a bit. I have a feeling alot of the discussion here is townie attacking townie.

BM

so you are saying because he is pushing a horrible idea to lynch an unconfirmed mason Day 1 and has jumped at shadows(dont really buy this), he must be town?

wow

I dont get it...

However, there has got to be more than one scum, so I am willingly to believe that he has a partner that might be quieter or at least fence sitting....BM, who do you feel that could be?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:22 am

Post by Gorgon »

Okay, calm down ckd ...
curiouskarmadog wrote:Well, this post is obviously lost on the town..so let me explain...before the post, it was a sure thing that either Pigg or I were to be NKed. This sucks for all of us. My thinking was, the mafia will kill one of us because we are fairly close to a confirmed town. SO I posted that thought hoping the mafia might say hey...maybe we should avoid lynching him and hit someone else, that
will
make them look sketchy (especially after the post)...If they leave us alive, this helps the masons help the town figure out who is town vs. mafia. I figured that day 2, if Pigg and I werent NKed, the mafia would come out swinging saying that we must be scum because we werent NKed...but before the day had ended, Chronx did it....it was a trap of sorts..
This sounds reasonable to me. I'm afraid the scum probably won't fall into this trap now, but I agree that ChronX's reaction is interesting. Also, you were suspicious of him earlier, so like I said, there is consistency there.
curiouskarmadog wrote:the fact that Gorgon does not get this also warrants suspicion Gorgon thinks my only case against Chronx is that he voted without commenting? No..that just adds to it. My case against Chronx is that he wants to lynch a claimed mason Day 1 eliminating any advantage that the town has.
Well, you voted him on the basis that he voted without commenting, before he started going on about you having false-claimed and wanted to stick to his vote ... but I agree that there is a more solid basis for suspicion now.
curiouskarmadog wrote:really? then we must be very crappy scum, because Pigg's counter claim (I am not a mason) would screw us...Gorgon this is ridiculous.
Yeah I know ... this was of course assuming that MR.PiGG was the third scum. I was mostly thinking out loud in that post.

I think you and MR.PiGG are indeed masons, and I will vote neither of you.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ChronX wrote:Have you already typed the post where, if I were to unvote, you attack me for caving to the pressure?

You are circling around WIFOMishly here, CKD. If I am right and your claim is false, you do deserve credit for solid play. You make a ridiculously scummy post like the one speculating about night kills or leaving you alive, which is an open invitation for SOMEone to jump on it because it is scummy. You can then claim it was a trap for the alleged REAL scum to fall into.
dude, calm down. If CKD is scum, this game is virtually in the bag. We will know alot more tomorrow. Hell, even if we give those 2 the benefit of the doubt tomorrow, we can still probably win the game, regardless of their affiliation. In a game with probably 3 scum, its unlikely that 2 would come forward so early on.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:SurveySays/Chronx. SurveySays never posted atall, which is probably a null-tell. Its actually surprising that he was allowed to stay so long before being replaced. The first thing to say about Chronx is that his play reeks of ‘paranoid townie’. He jumps at shadows, and often votes without thinking things through. In other words, he has the makings of a great player. Lol
He makes a case on me, then looks at it, and changes his mind. This is a town-tell.
Overall, I find some of his logic dubious, but in his favour, he is dropping town-tells all over the place, and I find it very hard to see him as scum atm. I disagree with him about Pigg and CKD, but I cant say his opinion is scummy-just plain unlikely.

Verdict: Very likely Protown

I can't concieve there being a worse play than ChronX today. I'd rather we looked more closely at the people who are hiding in the shadows a bit. I have a feeling alot of the discussion here is townie attacking townie.

BM

so you are saying because he is pushing a horrible idea to lynch an unconfirmed mason Day 1 and has jumped at shadows(dont really buy this), he must be town?

wow

I dont get it...

However, there has got to be more than one scum, so I am willingly to believe that he has a partner that might be quieter or at least fence sitting....BM, who do you feel that could be?
well i havent finished analysing everyone yet, but stay tuned. ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:28 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ChronX wrote:Have you already typed the post where, if I were to unvote, you attack me for caving to the pressure?

You are circling around WIFOMishly here, CKD. If I am right and your claim is false, you do deserve credit for solid play. You make a ridiculously scummy post like the one speculating about night kills or leaving you alive, which is an open invitation for SOMEone to jump on it because it is scummy. You can then claim it was a trap for the alleged REAL scum to fall into.
are you upset you fell into it Day 1, versus waiting until Day 2? You are scum, and now you state you dont want to back down because I will attack you for back tracking and admitting that you were wrong? I really hope the mafia leave Pigg and I alive..it will be great for the town, seeing who will push this Day 2. I seriously doubt that will happen...however, I again encourage the mafia to leave us alive..

BM, didnt you say he was townish because he was willing to admit a case was bad?..how do you gauge this remark?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Distad. Great activity as always from Distad. I didn’t however, like his post 5. The last sentence sounded like he was trying to cast suspicion on someone indirectly. His next post also seemed a little extreme. It would be interesting to meta-game Distad, to see if his opinion on meta-gaming is consistent elsewhere. However I don’t have time for that now. Suffice to say, I didn’t like his comments on it.
On the other hand, his post 7 was far more typical protown-Distad, as were subsequent posts by him. His post 36 completely mirrors my own opinion. Oh yes, Distad is actually pondering every post. He has done this in 2 games I’ve played with him-both as town, and I’m getting the same vibes here.

Verdict: Probably Protown

If i had to choose between him and Chronx, i'd say that Distad was probably the more suspicious of the two, simply for a couple earlier dubious posts. But, overall, Distad is definitely not the play for today.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:33 am

Post by distad »

It's more than that, though, BM. His PiGG opinion is dubious at absolute best. Taken in context with the paranoid townie bit (as you call it), it makes a little more sense. But I think that lynching either ChronX or PiGG today would be ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and FAR more egregious than ChronX.

I still think that d3 is the best play. I just want to get an official votecount before I put my vote back on.

The bond market is getting just hammered right now, so I don't have time to look back through the last 4 pages to put together an accurate vote count. If anyone can devote 10-15 minutes for that, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks. :)
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

distad wrote:It's more than that, though, BM. His PiGG opinion is dubious at absolute best. Taken in context with the paranoid townie bit (as you call it), it makes a little more sense. But I think that lynching either ChronX or PiGG today would be ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and FAR more egregious than ChronX.

I still think that d3 is the best play. I just want to get an official votecount before I put my vote back on.

The bond market is getting just hammered right now, so I don't have time to look back through the last 4 pages to put together an accurate vote count. If anyone can devote 10-15 minutes for that, it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks. :)
I dont understand why the play has to be one of those 3. None of them give me bad vibes, and neither do you. I maintain that we should be looking elsewhere today. However, if it comes down to a choice between Desisted and Chronx, i'll go with Desisted. Not that i really think he is scum, but i think he's a better bet than Chronx.

Also i think your post contained a pretty significant typo.

Gorgon is next on my list of analysis victims.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:39 am

Post by distad »

I'm hyped up on about 8 cups of coffee right now (over the last 2 hours), so I'm a tad jumpy. Where's the typo? The change of format in the text wasn't expected... I added [occ] tags around that part and I guess the system formats it differently.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:40 am

Post by distad »

rather
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

distad wrote:I'm hyped up on about 8 cups of coffee right now (over the last 2 hours), so I'm a tad jumpy. Where's the typo? The change of format in the text wasn't expected... I added [occ] tags around that part and I guess the system formats it differently.
you said Chronx, where i think you meant CKD. Not that it matters-only a moron would have got confused. lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High
Goon
Hang 'em High
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Hang 'em High »

distad wrote:But I think that lynching either ChronX or PiGG today would be ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and FAR more egregious than ChronX.

I think you meant to say "But I think that lynching either curiouskarmadog or PiGG today would be ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, and FAR more egregious than ChronX.

As for the vote count:
Hang 'em High wrote:Public Service Announcement

Since things are moving so quickly here I wanted to know the vote count. I thought I would share my results so everyone knows where we stand.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

d3sisted (4): Hang 'em High, Mr.PiGG, Atticus, distad
Mr.PiGG (1): ChronX
ChronX (1): curiouskarmadog
Not Voting (5): Battle Mage, Raffles, d3sisted, Sonicpulsar, Gorgon

It's 6 to lynch now, 4 at deadline

Mod: Please confirm
Since then, you have unvoted and everything else has remained the same.
There are two types of people in the world -- those who divide people into types and those who don't.

Note: I've got LA on weekends and in the evening.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

HonoraryHitchhiker/Gorgon. Again, no posts from the original player to analyse. Onto Gorgon then. His first post in the game was quite scummy, for reasons already said. Scum often comment on NK’s in a bid to make themselves look more protown. His posts about me possibly come under the category of sucking-up, but to be fair, Gorgon appeared genuine here. He managed to back up his statements which is a good sign.
In his post 3, he again makes a game related inference, but instead of being confident about it, he asks me to back him up. In this post he also comments that the discussion should halt while we wait for inactives to show up.
3 RL hours later, and he has posted again, this time with a BW vote on D3sisted. His post 6, seems a bit concerned, at the possibility of another protection role. Gorgon certainly exhibits some strong confidence issues. His post 8 is a fantastic example. Not only is everything he says followed by an attempt to fish for approval, but he also changes his mind infinite times in each post.
Again, Gorgon makes some protownish posts with regard to the town needing to lynch, which gives me a good vibe about him. On the other hand, I dislike his way of getting everyone else to do the work for him, by pressurising others to post content, and not leading by example.
Post 18 stinks of informed minorityness, and to some extent, shows the same paranoia exhibited by Chronx-only more nervous in its presentation. I’m not exactly sure what to think about it.
Lol, I challenge anyone to read through Gorgons posts, and count the times that he changes his opinion on me. Every post I seem to go from scummy-townish-scummy-townish. Rofl.
I haven’t analysed SonicPulsar atall yet, so post 25 by Gorgon could be interesting later. Post 31 is very bad. I think ive already commented on this.
On the other hand, he does seem confident about his own ability, as in the next post, he challenges me to pressure him. Could be a scumbags jerk-reaction, but more likely, he simply doesn’t think he has done anything wrong (null tell).
In post 33, he legitimately accuses me of following Chronx blindly. I don’t understand the last commented in this post, which appears to be directed at me.
Explanation needed I think.
Rofl. He also thinks that HeH’s post was a power-role breadcrumb. Boy, I hope this guy is scum. Lol
Post 42 is another good example of Gorgon trying to stay in everyone’s good books, and let us all argue the day away. Non-commital is the word I’d use.
Post 46 is interesting, as it’s the second time I’ve seen him use the term ‘BM has an ace up his sleeve’. I think he may be over-estimating me a little here. Lol
Post 53. The most recent post by Gorgon, and another absolute corker. His last post is a classic example of scum being non-commital, trying to look protown, and generally, avoid attention.

Verdict: Probably Scum

I think Gorgon is a great play for today. He has been consistently scummy looking, and i think his lynch will tell us alot.

Vote: Gorgon
Show

Nightkilled - 10

distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:09 am

Post by distad »

Battle Mage wrote:
distad wrote:I'm hyped up on about 8 cups of coffee right now (over the last 2 hours), so I'm a tad jumpy. Where's the typo? The change of format in the text wasn't expected... I added [occ] tags around that part and I guess the system formats it differently.
you said Chronx, where i think you meant CKD. Not that it matters-only a moron would have got confused. lol
You're right. That really should be CKD. Thanks, BM. (Holy crazy market right now. :) I'm trying to keep up with this dialogue while trading all over the place. Good times!!!)
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:31 am

Post by Gorgon »

Well BM, if you get me lynched, I can only say that I hope I'll do better in later games. I guess I could have been more confident in this one, my second game, and the first one with 12 players, although funnily enough you say at one point that I have been confident in my own abilities ...

At least I have been
trying
to analyse things and post regularily, but I'm sorry if it hasn't been useful.
Battle Mage wrote:I don’t understand the last commented in this post, which appears to be directed at me.
I ended that post with:
Gorgon wrote:Happy with that, BM?
... because I found your comment about my post 31 annoying, and was sarcastically asking if you were happier with me voting d3sisted.
Battle Mage wrote:Rofl. He also thinks that HeH’s post was a power-role breadcrumb. Boy, I hope this guy is scum. Lol
Either that's a typo, or you read incorrectly. I thought Sonicpulsar's posts, that HeH quoted, were a powerrole breadcrumb. I find it a little insulting that you should believe otherwise.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

So wow, lots of posting. This close to the deadline, I think we should focus on deciding who's the best to lynch for information. Pigg and CKD are right out due to the mason claims.

I agree with BM's analysis of Chronx.

I disagree with the analysis of Gorgon. Gorgon strikes me as someone who's unwilling to definitively stick himself out there for fear of screwing himself over later. I might be inclined to believe this is due to scumminess, but he seems to have been legitimatley scumhunting while doing this. It's not often I've read/seen this, but I actually believe this is the case now. Gorgon flipflops so much, I can't say whether or not I agree with him from post to post though. Overall, not a huge asset to the town but I don't believe he's the best play for the town now. I find it amazing that you believe he's the best play.

I disagree with BM's analysis of Distad. Especially compared to Gorgon, I believe Distad is scummier and would be a better play over Gorgon. For some of the same reasons you claim Distad seems very townie to you, I feel make him scummy. Seems he's trying too hard to be pro-town. But I will admit I'm not overly great at reading strong townies vs scum appearing as strong townies. Perhaps you're right and meta-gaming Distad could be of use.

Overall, I think it's too late to start a new wagon on someone else with the little discussion that would follow. Because of this, I'm forced to think D3ssisted is our best play simply because he's been discussed at length. I think his lynch will yield the most information.

Vote: D3ssisted.

His lack of a defense is just inexusable considering his circumstances.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:02 am

Post by distad »

Hang 'em High wrote:As for the vote count:
Hang 'em High wrote:Public Service Announcement

Since things are moving so quickly here I wanted to know the vote count. I thought I would share my results so everyone knows where we stand.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

d3sisted (4): Hang 'em High, Mr.PiGG, Atticus, distad
Not Voting (5): Battle Mage, Raffles, d3sisted, Sonicpulsar, Gorgon

It's 6 to lynch now, 4 at deadline

Mod: Please confirm
Since then, you have unvoted and everything else has remained the same.
Thanks HeH. I wasn't sure that this had been a fully researched count. Now, with SP's vote, he's back to 4. In spite of BM and SP's analysis, I still think that d3 is the best play today, but I'm not about to put him at -1 with this much discussion still going on.

I'll respond to SP's 'attack' in a few.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:40 am

Post by distad »

SP wrote:I disagree with BM's analysis of Distad. Especially compared to Gorgon, I believe Distad is scummier and would be a better play over Gorgon. For some of the same reasons you claim Distad seems very townie to you, I feel make him scummy. Seems he's trying too hard to be pro-town. But I will admit I'm not overly great at reading strong townies vs scum appearing as strong townies. Perhaps you're right and meta-gaming Distad could be of use.

Overall, I think it's too late to start a new wagon on someone else with the little discussion that would follow. Because of this, I'm forced to think D3ssisted is our best play simply because he's been discussed at length. I think his lynch will yield the most information.
I'm not sure where to go with this. Obviously, I think you're wrong. You come on strong, then back off. Interestingly, that's the same critique that BM had for Gorgon.

There's more to the d3 lynch than just him having been discussed ad nauseum, also. He's been on/off aggressive through the whole game. He's had faulty reasoning on his attacks. His defense has left a lot to be desired. (All of those have been stated before, and I don't currently have time to reference exact posts again, but if necessary, I can after work.) Until PiGG graced us with his fleeting presence (and consequently forced CKD's hand), d3 was the de facto lynch today. Things have certainly changed here, but I don't think they changed that much.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:52 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I've had a minor disaster today. Car's broken down anyways deadline is still the same but I may not be here to close the thread, either way no votes after then count. I can't hang around now either unfortunately as I'm in an internet cafe. 13 hours to go
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol don't try and lay a guilt trip on me. My comments towards you aren't personal. I'm not saying you are a bad player. I'm just saying that i think you are scum. Regardless of your affiliation, you have posted regularly, which is a good trait. And besides, what right do i have to give criticism on townies who look scummY? I'm probably the biggest culprit of this! lol

With regard to the 'power role breadcrumb', your going to have to direct me to the post you mean. I don't think it really matters now about keeping it hidden from the scum (they are almost certainly going to look for this sort of thing at night. It'd be nice to know what you are talking about.

BM
Gorgon wrote:Well BM, if you get me lynched, I can only say that I hope I'll do better in later games. I guess I could have been more confident in this one, my second game, and the first one with 12 players, although funnily enough you say at one point that I have been confident in my own abilities ...

At least I have been
trying
to analyse things and post regularily, but I'm sorry if it hasn't been useful.
Battle Mage wrote:I don’t understand the last commented in this post, which appears to be directed at me.
I ended that post with:
Gorgon wrote:Happy with that, BM?
... because I found your comment about my post 31 annoying, and was sarcastically asking if you were happier with me voting d3sisted.
Battle Mage wrote:Rofl. He also thinks that HeH’s post was a power-role breadcrumb. Boy, I hope this guy is scum. Lol
Either that's a typo, or you read incorrectly. I thought Sonicpulsar's posts, that HeH quoted, were a powerrole breadcrumb. I find it a little insulting that you should believe otherwise.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

If i die tonight, the following people should be totally beyond suspicion:
Distad, Chronx, SonicPulsar.

I'll hopefully be back before deadline, and if Gorgon isnt dead by then, i will move my vote to Desisted.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:24 am

Post by distad »

<sigh>

Well, if there's any good news, it's that I might not have to worry about that pesky job thing tomorrow.

We just got *decimated* today.

That said, I'm going drinking in 37 minutes, right after the market closes. I doubt that I will get back to this tonight. I'm sorry guys. I've just never seen anything like this before.

<sigh>

Because I likely will not be back today, and as it seems discussion has slowed considerably from earlier, I will put d3 at -1 as promised.

Vote: d3sisted

Hope to see y'all in the morning, and gainfully employed as well!
Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High
Goon
Hang 'em High
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Hang 'em High »

Since Theo is having car troubles and we're at a critical point, here is the current vote count.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

d3sisted (5): Hang 'em High, Mr.PiGG, Atticus, distad, Sonicpulsar
Gorgon (1): Battle Mage
Not Voting (3): Raffles, d3sisted, Gorgon

It's 6 to lynch now, 4 at deadline, which I think is 12 1/2 hours away as of this post.

I think these vote totals are correct -- my apologies if I got anything wrong.
There are two types of people in the world -- those who divide people into types and those who don't.

Note: I've got LA on weekends and in the evening.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:42 am

Post by Gorgon »

BM, I'm not trying to lay a guilt trip. I was just surprised by your analysis and felt it was unfair, although I guess I can see where you're coming from. Also, there were some parts where you just misunderstood things (mainly, the powerrole breadcrumb issue), which annoyed me. You truly have annoyed me from time to time in this game, but it's nothing to cry over .... and it's just a game too, anyway.

Btw, I'm thinking now that you're town, since you seem to be going against the flow in your analyses and theories in this game in general.

I basically agree with your take on things with regards to things that look scummy or not, but again I must say that I'm not sure that's the whole picture. For instance, I don't think that distad, whom you gave a 'good review', and now seem to have cleared of all doubt, has been very active in scum-hunting, although he has posted a lot. His posts are all fairly 'safe' and noncommital, IMO. At least I admit that I often don't have much of an idea of who to go for, or what to think of things.

I don't take things personally, and it's only one game anyway, and only one guy who's said I'm scummy. It's a learning experience, I guess; at least now I should have some idea of how to act in order to not give off heaps of scumtells for others to pick on.

Also, call this sucking up if you will, but I think your game is indeed improving. This idea of analysing everyone PBP is a good one, and you state your case clearly and concisely. You're much less confusing than you were early on in this game.

I'm not sure how much I'll be on until the deadline, but I support a d3sisted lynch. He's at 4 votes now, so I'll play it safe by not voting though.

P.S: SP's posts that I thought might have been powerrole breadcrumbs are his 2 & 3 ... HeH quoted those posts in his post 22.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Gorgon »

EBWOP: Okay, 5 votes now, so I sure am glad I didn't vote ...
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”