Mini 427 - Clue Mafia 3 - Game Over - Is this what happened?

chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:15 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Skruffs wrote:Ecto - "RBing" Scum, information is not trustable except through other players.
n1
n2 BM
n3 - DOS
The N2 result can be trusted. It is confirmed since BM himself tracked Ecto. It's not likely that Ecto is a RBing scum.
Ectomancer wrote:I targeted c_d on night 1.
Can't trust you. You're anti-town.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Maybe Waddsworth had the ability to roleblock - he 'hosted' the whole thing, after all.

Dahen - did you roleblock someone last night?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
I stated my claims back when tracker and watcher both were alive and I couldn't know whether they tracked or watched me or not, therefore I've had to be truthful in my targets. Skruffs just missed that fact when he was listing night actions and I refreshed his memory on it.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Ectomancer wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
I stated my claims back when tracker and watcher both were alive and I couldn't know whether they tracked or watched me or not, therefore I've had to be truthful in my targets. Skruffs just missed that fact when he was listing night actions and I refreshed his memory on it.
N1, BM tracked al_ko and al_ko watched Jack. Both were preoccupied and could not have tracked or watched you at all. That was revealed Day two, before you stated your claims.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Skruffs wrote:
N1, BM tracked al_ko and al_ko watched Jack. Both were preoccupied and could not have tracked or watched you at all. That was revealed Day two, before you stated your claims.
Alright, I still had no reason to lie about a night 1 target. It was also before all the roles were known, so even had I been inclined to lie, it would have been a huge hit if caught. I don't like to lie, even as scum, because lies just have a way of entangling you, so my MO is not to tell them.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by dahen »

Skruffs wrote: Dahen - did you roleblock someone last night?
Yes, I did. I've already said so and that the target is alive. I'd like the roleblocked target to confirm that he/she was roleblocked. From CD's description, it seems like the target gets notified.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

But it's not possible that anyone still alive got roleblocked other than me - because the watcher saw (not roleblockerd) two people target DOS, who incidentally has an innocent on another player (not blocker) - that's four players who weren't blocked... you... and me. Nobody was blocked, or someone is lying.

al_kohaulec -> DOS (got results, saw CD, ecto)
SKruffs -!- No night action
chaotic_diablo -> Dos (seen by al_ko, not blocked)
dahen -> couldn't target himself
DragonsofSummer -> dahen (innocent result, not roleblocked)
Ectomancer -> dos (seen by al_ko, not blocked)

Everyone has results or were seen by Al_Ko - unless Al_ko was fake claiming a result as watcher, and you actually blocked Ecto, and Al_Ko thus never saw anything and made it up... THat's the only way that anything makes sense, if you didn't block me.
Fos: Al_Ko
or
Fos : dahen
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:16 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Skruffs why are you fosing dahen when you know he is innocent?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Voicing my discontentment with his play. :)
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:07 am

Post by dahen »

I didn't block you Skruffs. I blocked Ectomancer, since he had admitted being a SK.
This means that either Alko is lying or that my block didn't work for some reason.

Ecto: Did you get notified of the my role blocking of you?
All: A cop naturally gets notified if being blocked (no result back), but what about scum? I've been scum to seldom here at MS.

FOS Alko
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

I've never heard of a situation where, when a kill is blocked, the killer is notified. When I modded early morning, i didn't notify the killers when the kill didn't go through - killers shouldn't know if it didn't go through because of doctor or blocker.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Ectomancer »

dahen wrote:I didn't block you Skruffs. I blocked Ectomancer, since he had admitted being a SK.
This means that either Alko is lying or that my block didn't work for some reason.

Ecto: Did you get notified of the my role blocking of you?
All: A cop naturally gets notified if being blocked (no result back), but what about scum? I've been scum to seldom here at MS.

FOS Alko
I didn't get notified, and I haven't gotten a message that I've been roleblocked on any of the nights during the game. Once again, this kind of thing is why I was wanting to know if I was roleblocked earlier, and kept after the mass claim so I could get some information on what exactly is the deal with me. I send in targets, clearly I am getting there because people are seeing me over there, but what am I doing exactly? Wandering around and looking into people's underwear drawers? Shouldn't I get notified that for some reason, I was obstructed from doing whatever I'm trying to do?

Also Dahen, this takes me back to my question at the start of the day, which is, who killed BM? I was seen targeting DOS, you say you blocked me and DOS is still alive. Skruffs is the only person that I cant account for, he wasn't roleblocked by you, and who else could have done the killing?

Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Skruffs wrote:I've never heard of a situation where, when a kill is blocked, the killer is notified. When I modded early morning, i didn't notify the killers when the kill didn't go through - killers shouldn't know if it didn't go through because of doctor or blocker.
I've experienced just the opposite. I've played in a game with roleblock flavor so that you got different messages depending upon which roleblocker in game stopped you. Now, if your target didnt die, and not because you were roleblocked, THEN you got no message at all.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

The thing is, Dahen says he roleblocked you, but al_ko says he saw you target DOS, ecto. Wether you would have killed DOS or stole his panties, ALKO could not have seen you target DOS at all, if you were blocked. Either that, or, Dahen wasn't effective last night.

I guess with so many power roles, it's possible that only some can be used per night? We know that the cop was effective, but we no longer know if the doctor was effective, if the watcher is lying, or if the role blocker was effective.

The other thing is, of course, that you already claimed that you are here to kill Mr. Boddy and his informants, when you claimed SK. Mr. Boddy is me. So you kind of cleared me in saying that. And kind of screwed AL_Ko, the last serial killer, as well.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Yeah, I'm here to kill Mr. Boddy and his informants, which are either the scum group, or Mr Boddy and the other SK's. Either way, Mr Boddy belongs to a scum group.
I certainly don't see how the Cop, Cook, or Maid (or the Motorist or FBI agent) falls into the category of informant or Mr Boddy. Mr Plum does, so by process of elimination, the two of you are the remaining scum.
The question remains, are you two working together? If so, killing me is an instant win for scum.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

o.o
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:19 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

dahen wrote:
Skruffs wrote: Dahen - did you roleblock someone last night?
Yes, I did. I've already said so and that the target is alive. I'd like the roleblocked target to confirm that he/she was roleblocked. From CD's description, it seems like the target gets notified.
Don't remember anything like that. If you're talking about the SK having a missing kill, that's just common logic and connect the dots. If you are usually able to kill and your target is still alive, then obviously something happened.
dahen wrote:All: A cop naturally gets notified if being blocked (no result back), but what about scum? I've been scum to seldom here at MS.
Scum are usually not notified.

So Ecto, al_ko, and skruffs are scum? The only issue here is that I don't think skruffs is lying about his role ability. If we attempt to lynch him, then he'll turn off the lights and escape and waste a day. I don't even believe he's scum, so what the hell.

dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:20 am

Post by dahen »

Ecto: Your theory means that we started this game with 12 roles:
3 Mafia (1 Godfather, 2 Goons)
4 SKs
5 Pro-town (Vig, Doc, Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker)

Sure, it's possible. But not a very nice setup for us pro-towns (5/12).

I assume we hang Ectomancer, bringing us town to 5.

If we have a kill the following night, we absolutely must lynch Skruffs tomorrow, since with his ability, he could otherwise win. If we don't have a kill, we could start with Alko. Therefore it's in Skruffs interest that we don't get a kill and in Alko's interest that we do get a kill.

Is there anyone thinking that it's better that I block Skruffs.
I will announce my block target so that you will be able to draw conclusions if I should die.
As of now:
Pending roleblock of Alko

Now, get posting on
clue 1, that has a dead-line tomorrow
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Ectomancer »

No Dahen, you lose there too, or at best hope to gain a tie. You lynch me, someone dies tonight, Skruffs throws it straight to night for another kill. That leaves Skruffs, town, and al_ko on the last day. Most of the likely scenarios from that don't work out in town's favor. Skruffs could also no kill, leaving al_ko a lynch tomorrow, then kill you that night, toss it into night right away the next day and kills again, leaving a tie the next day that he wins.
Dude, you cant leave Skruffs alive today.
Remember the fact that you are ignoring as well, al_ko saw me target DOS, I was blocked as well so I certainly couldnt have killed BM, which leaves one person who could have done it. Why are you ignoring that there was a murder last night that has not been accounted for in your theory?

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Ecto, even if that were the case, who would my partner be?
Professor plum?
Wrong. If you are here to kill Mr. Boddy and his informants, then my partner would have to be YVette, the Cook, or the Cop - those were the informants in the movie. Each informant gave the real Mr. Boddy (MBL) information with which he could black mail the "6" (actually 5, Mr. Green was a plant... "I thought guys like you were called fruits".. "ha ha, very funny...") Guests. You yourself - one of those guests, as well as every other one, has been revealed to be a Serial Killer. So for you to say that one of them - Prof. Plum - is actually mafia, makes no sense. Plum was not an informant, he was a blackmailee.

The setup is that five of the guests are SKs with limited actions, and that Waddsworth was in a system of controlling their actions. Maybe only two SKs could kill per night, and town got lucky in blocking or docing most of them on most other nights.

In any case, one of Dahen or Al_ko is lying - with Dahen blocked Ecto and AL_Ko didn't actually see him target DOS last night, and he assumed that based on Ecto's claim that DOS msut have protected him, which is why he stated what he said, or, Dahen isn't really a role blocker and did the kill last night.

Either way, ECto, your fault in your attack is in attacking me instead of Dahen. IF Dahen blocked you - then how did Al_Ko see you?
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Hmmm, I've never assumed that a block means that you were unable to leave your house, just that your action itself is blocked. If being blocked means you should never show up at your location at all, then you have a point.
DOS, did you ever investigate an SK? What result did you get? I wish you had investigated me at some point now just so we could know what result you would get.
As far as the moves last night, I
did
visit DOS last night, so if Al_ko didnt track me, once again he got lucky and guessed. I stated already that I've not gotten a message back at all at night, and my targets have all been alive the next day.
Dahen could have said he roleblocked me because I made no secret that I'm not able to kill and suspected being roleblocked.
Also something I just realized. Isn't c_d a doc? If he targeted DOS last night, then Dahen didn't need to block me at all (assuming I can kill and have been very unlucky). So actually Skruffs, you are right. I didn't get a message last night, which makes me think I wasn't blocked, but more likely that my target didn't die because the Doc saved his life.
There is a missing kill somewhere, I thought I could prove who did it, but you are right, there is still some ambiguity there...

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I investigated HC, and got a guilty verdict... it didn't say whether it was mafia or not.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Al_Ko thought that since you had targetted dos, and dos didn't die, that obviously the doctor had also targetted him. Al_Ko actually targetted BM last night...
with murder
. But to cover his butt he confirms your claimed targetting.

But, it turns out, DAhen actually blocked you frmo killing DOS - C_D also prevented Dos frmo being hurt, but Dahen prevented you from taking any action.
Suddenly Al_Ko uis caught in his fake claim - the original claim, as he orignially said, doesn't prove much... but in the end, it turns out his fake claim gave us all we need.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:44 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Ectomancer - (al_kohaulec, DragonsofSummer, dahen)
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”