Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Blight »

ZONEACE wrote:
Blight wrote:
Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?

Oh but then he unvoted her and went after those voting for while still advocating voting for her, so it's ok, that means he's innocent, obvi. :roll:
Obviously.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:45 am

Post by Kison »

ZONEACE wrote:oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday
Maybe if you used quote tags and pointed out the mistake you seem to think I made, I wouldn't have to ask what you're talking about. Which theory that I quoted/commented on did I mistakingly attribute to you?
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Many European countries and cultures influnced by them have stories of werewolves, including Albania (oik), France (loup-garou), Greece (lycanthropos), Spain, Mexico (hombre lobo), Bulgaria (valkolak), Turkey (kurtadam), Czech Republic/Slovakia (vlkodlak), Serbia/Montenegro/Bosnia (vukodlak, вукодлак), Russia (vourdalak, оборотень), Ukraine (vovkulak(a), vurdalak(a), vovkun, перевертень), Croatia (vukodlak), Poland (wilkołak), Romania (vârcolac, priculici), Macedonia (vrkolak), Scotland (werewolf, wulver), England (werewolf), Ireland (faoladh or conriocht), Germany (Werwolf), the Netherlands (weerwolf), Denmark/Sweden/Norway (Varulv), Norway/Iceland (kveld-ulf, varúlfur), Galicia (lobisón), Portugal/Brazil (lobisomem), Lithuania (vilkolakis and vilkatlakis), Latvia (vilkatis and vilkacis), Andorra (home llop), Hungary (Vérfarkas and Farkasember), Estonia (libahunt), Finland (ihmissusi and vironsusi), and Italy (lupo mannaro).
FOURTH VOTECOUNT

Green Day
(3) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog

dybeck
(2) - WhoMe? , Cephrir
curiouskarmadog
(1) - ZONEACE
Twomz
(1) - Green Day
ZONEACE
(1) - Kison

Not voting
(6): Sonicpulsar , davidangelsummers , Honary Hitchhiker , Tarhalindur , thinktank , FeRnAnDo

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 29 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

GAME EVENT

Activity check PM sent to several players
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am

Post by ZONEACE »

kison wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:that shows how you could be pushing for her death without voting. I got to say that twomz raises valid points that you just dismissed wihtout countering.
Accusing someone who indirectly supported the failure of the wagon. Yes, I understand that the scum vibe comes from the indirection, but that's not the point. The point is the support contradicts the next "theory"

you quoted me here but that quote was from a post in which I was explaining to Greenday why twomz was suspicious of him. As he completely dismissed it despite all twomz points being valid.

I will admit i misread the rest of your post. I do however stand by my assertions that greenday looks quite suspicious for dismissing everything twomz said.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

curiouskarmadog wrote:man, you are a joke....wonder if my vote placement has anything to do with your scum hunting?
Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
At the moment, actually, I have found scum in at least one of you/dybeck.
No, actually, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with your actions yesterday and the fact that you are scummy.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I was prodded.

I'll try to get my thoughts up tonight, I've been a bit short on time.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:man, you are a joke....wonder if my vote placement has anything to do with your scum hunting?
Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
No, actually, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with your actions yesterday and the fact that you are scummy.
what were my actions, how am I scummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:
Cephrir wrote:
what were my actions, how am I scummy
Pyramid!

Actual content will come tomorrow morning. Right now, my primary analysis will be on Cephrir and Green Day.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
I went back and reread your posts and decided you didnt desreve a reply cause you didn't raise any valid points, much like yesterday.

oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday

maybe if you actually read the thread and actually participated instead of well not and then making votes based on your lack of information you'd not look scummy, but alas, thats what you've done so
HUGE FOS on kison

the OMGUS FOS here seems scummy to me. Kison had a good analysis of you, which shouldn't be disgregared because he hasn't been that active.
FOS: Zoneface

However, the more and more iread this game, the more I like my vote for Cephrir. The tone in his posts seem to be evasive at best, and it almost sounds like he's trying to dig himself out of a hole.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 pm

Post by dybeck »

Prodded players need to come back and take a long look at Cephrir's posts throughout this game so far.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Green Day »

blight wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:
Blight wrote:
Green Day wrote:
I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.

You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?

Oh but then he unvoted her and went after those voting for while still advocating voting for her, so it's ok, that means he's innocent, obvi. Rolling Eyes

Obviously.
haha yeah I was suspicious of everyone voting Karen, along with being suspicious of Karen! We all admit she was pretty scummy! But I was still suspicious of how fast she was getting votes. Including from me. But then I unvoted because I wasn't sure if lynching her was the right decision.. If you know what I mean?
Jesus Christ rules!
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by dybeck »

Green Day wrote:haha yeah I was suspicious of everyone voting Karen, along with being suspicious of Karen! We all admit she was pretty scummy!
No we don't. Please don't infer that I'm as bad a player as the rest of these idiots.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

I'll be gone from now until Saturday afternoon. I'll make my decision on who to vote for when I get back.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Twomz »

Hai guys, posting this in all my games.

This morning my lappy would not turn on, I went to get it checked out and either the video card ($300 to fix) or the motherboard ($600) are broken. I do not have that kind of money, therefore I will be using college compies to access games in my extra time. My playing may be sporatic and I may not have time to make long meaningful posts for a while. I am working on the situation and will inform y'all whenever I have fixed the problem.

-Twomz
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by thinktank »

I think thats just the way Karen plays. A closer inspection at the karen bandwagon as serveral others players have said would i think reveal a lot and may be a good place to start inspection on lynch day 2. Take our time cause lynching another townie is simply not an option
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:48 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Cephrir wrote:
There's a difference between thinking I may be wrong and thinking I'm scum. Just so you know.
CKD wrote:well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
That's not why your points are being dismissed, FYI.
Thats why I didnt vote just Fosed....
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:30 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Twomz wrote:Hai guys, posting this in all my games.

This morning my lappy would not turn on, I went to get it checked out and either the video card ($300 to fix) or the motherboard ($600) are broken. I do not have that kind of money, therefore I will be using college compies to access games in my extra time. My playing may be sporatic and I may not have time to make long meaningful posts for a while. I am working on the situation and will inform y'all whenever I have fixed the problem.

-Twomz
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.
Green Day
Green Day
Townie
Green Day
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Post by Green Day »

hey guys this game seems to be going very slow! Lets start talking!
Jesus Christ rules!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 am

still waiting for cephirr to answer my questions from 356..seems he likes to place blame and label people as scummy, without really backing anything up or putting forth a case...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:28 am

Post by Twomz »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Twomz wrote:Hai guys, posting this in all my games.

-Twomz
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.
I am going to get a new one later today, then I get to pay my parents back later (and spend 10-12 hours over the next week DLing software :o ).
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 am

Post by thinktank »

So the two current wagons are Cephrir and Greenday? I did vote for Cephrir last game day because his activities seemed suspicious but i have grown less susiciois,however could someone explain their arguments on each of the wagon, and against as well?
Ty
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

Reason #1:
Cephrir wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:Firstly, you seem to have excluded all possibility that Karen is scum
Finally, someone gets it.

FoS: CKD
. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her. Everything I wanted to say in this post has already been said by Twomz, Zoneace and Sonicpulsar. But I feel the need to say this anyway:

KAREN, CLAIM PLEASE.
I think you were too adamantly against the Karen wagon, possibly because you are scum and you know she's not scum with you, and therefore is likely town, so you can say, "Oh, I was right!" the way you've been doing.

Reason #2: Illogical arguments both yesterday and today. This is mainly from when you argued with ZONEACE. The first reason is mostly why I'm voting you, but the second doesn't help.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:57 am

Cephrir wrote:Reason #1:
Cephrir wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:Firstly, you seem to have excluded all possibility that Karen is scum
Finally, someone gets it.

FoS: CKD
. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her. Everything I wanted to say in this post has already been said by Twomz, Zoneace and Sonicpulsar. But I feel the need to say this anyway:

KAREN, CLAIM PLEASE.
I think you were too adamantly against the Karen wagon, possibly because you are scum and you know she's not scum with you, and therefore is likely town, so you can say, "Oh, I was right!" the way you've been doing.

Reason #2: Illogical arguments both yesterday and today. This is mainly from when you argued with ZONEACE. The first reason is mostly why I'm voting you, but the second doesn't help.
it is easy to say someone has illogical arguements..please quote them...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

From now on, Kanaga replaces FeRnAnDo.
Thanks, Kanaga.
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Blight »

I've been prodded. Just letting everyone know that I'm still here.
thinktank wrote:So the two current wagons are Cephrir and Greenday? I did vote for Cephrir last game day because his activities seemed suspicious but i have grown less susiciois,however could someone explain their arguments on each of the wagon, and against as well?
Ty
Blight wrote:I don't like Green Day's contradictions on day 1. It looked like he was trying too hard to look like town by playing on both sides of the Karen debate. I think I've already mentioned this before.

I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.
I'd be happy lynching either one of these two.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”