Micro 558 | Slavic Music Mafia II | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: <RC

I has cold. Thinking slower. Someone explain the room thing to me please?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8, BNL wrote:
In post 7, Titus wrote:VOTE: <RC

I has cold. Thinking slower. Someone explain the room thing to me please?

During the day, you can vote for a group of people to "get a room", which is a PT in which they may discuss in. This PT is active for 48 hours, and while it's active the PT members may not talk to or about each other in the main thread.

This sounds like a good idea to stick two townreads in there. Get them to generate a lynchpool while the rest scumhunt. They can also coordinate bodyguards outside of scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9, Postie wrote:Been looking forward to this game. :D

If he doesn't end up urgently needing one with someone else today, dibs on getting a PT with RadiantCowbells. That was super helpful to me last game and I really enjoyed working with him. Also, with how much of RC's thought processes I got see there I think if he's scum this game he might struggle to generate the same kind of content so it could be useful in that way too.

RC and transparent are not two things I put together often.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 28, Passionate Storm wrote:Too much strategy talk. No reads happening.

VOTE: Postie

This oughta get things going.

My bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

@InflatablePie, I don't see how you can have a read on BnL. Explain? Passionate is me. I hydra leaked.

Any attempt to state why 11 feels off?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 32, InflatablePie wrote:Like I said, can't quite put my finger on why.

I don't like how cautious his post is. "I did the math, do y'all want to do this?"

I realize that the "scum asking for town's opinions before going through with things" trope is pretty basic as far as scumtells goes, but it's the best I have to go on right now.

That's my issue and why I am voting Postie. Too much strategy, not enough to go on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads. Strategy is fine but not at expense of delaying the game. It's highly possible I am wrong. I am looking to correct the problem to get reads.

Damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 37, BNL wrote:So Passionate Storm is a Titus hydra?

@InflatablePie The reason why I didn't show my math here is because I felt that people didn't like math and imagined it to be a long wall, which could get people annoyed. However, thinking through, it wasn't actually as long as I thought it was.

Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pie

I like BnL and Postie as town now. Not sure on RC yet but if RC makes me think he's town, I could go along with his room suggestion.

Postie's confusion on reading Pie looks legit and BnL letters strategy does look good for town. We should modify it though.

AB CD EF GHI is better D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 47, Postie wrote:
In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?

At the time I thought you were doing strategy to avoid giving reads. That means you needed a vote until I tested the theory. Game had to get moving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I want to see if Pie is town ATM. He could go either way. I hate reasonless reads. Best to sort out which he is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #54 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

Oh happy birthday Postie!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Neighborhoods are incredibly powerful. Having a private place to discuss reads and night actions is good. 2 2 2 3 makes scum know less discussions and raises the possibility of scum having no information on night acts of half the group. That's setting aside the power they have when used like Sudoken.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

There is nothing awkward about 43.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

You should still be able to do that with a 2 person room matchup over a day or so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #62 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

We don't get guaranteed variation in that setup. Whoever is hooded cannot talk to each other in the main thread, stilling it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

You're flat out wrong here on the best use of rooms.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Whatever scum hear in a room they are in, they can adapt to. If we get 2-1 2-1 3 then scum know four BG actions.

My method, they know two.

We increase room size with clears.

Much like Sudikoen. We started with 2 (me and Jeanne) then added Elbrin and finally Suzune
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #84 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Going to bed soon but dumb question, I am inferring by skimming that LQ has a scumread on Pie. If so, why is he standing by his RVS vote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #92 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

God LQ is transparently fucking town.

Room Vote: Titus and LQ
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #93 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 90, Espeonage wrote:I don't think trying to break it is a good idea here. Because there is no way this time to make it so that it works even if the stacked person is scum it works for town like last game.

I'm keen on just going for it on an intended use or for fringe cases where people will work well with it.

Why can't the past be repeated?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #97 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 95, BNL wrote:@RC Post 91 suggests you have a read on everyone else already, why don't you post them?

@Titus why does having a town read on someone make you want to have a room with him?

Because I am a one woman wrecking ball with townblocked rooms if I can get the information done correctly and crack the ultimate setup moves.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #98 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 96, Postie wrote:
In post 55, InflatablePie wrote:Postie, given you're townreading BnL, why vote for yourself and RC rather than add a third player in your room vote?

Well, me and RC had a room last game that worked out well and I was just looking to replicate that, so it didn't really cross my mind. That's a good point though, although I'm not sure I townread BNL
enough
to want a room with him at the moment, plus I have no idea whether RC would want him in one. Perhaps it's best for me to wait a little bit longer and see how my reads develop, and then choose a third person with RC that we're both townreading.

In post 65, BNL wrote:Postie, if you're townreading Pie, why are you voting him?

Whoops, sorry, that was my RVS vote.
UNVOTE:

@Titus

In post 51, Titus wrote:
In post 47, Postie wrote:
In post 35, Passionate Storm wrote:I am voting Postie because of the high volume count but no pushing reads.

I know you were mainly just aiming to generate more discussion with your vote, but why me as opposed to others with a higher volume count (I mean, I had like 2 or 3 posts when you voted?) who weren't pushing reads yet either?

At the time I thought you were doing strategy to avoid giving reads. That means you needed a vote until I tested the theory. Game had to get moving.

I've just realised I hate this answer; all you've done is restate your original argument. Answer it properly please?

I did not. I was voting you because I thought you were avoiding content. I no longer feel this is the case, so I unvoted. I have a townread on you now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #99 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 94, BNL wrote:I looked through the LQ vs Pie war, and feel some weird things coming from Lickety.

(Warning: Wall incoming)

In post 67, LicketyQuickety wrote: In 1v1, people can think things through more. This is going to give scum the advantage since Town is going to be overly suspicious or overly trusting of the other person.

I don't see how this is supposed to make sense.
In post 71, LicketyQuickety wrote:I think you are preying on Titus' reasonable side and I don't like it.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, especially the phrase "reasonable side".
In post 75, LicketyQuickety wrote:What I said speaks for itself. I make no claims besides that.

Don't like this either
In post 80, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

This is fluff. These questions lead nowhere.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

More fluff.
In post 85, LicketyQuickety wrote:Quote manipulation I see.

In post 82, InflatablePie wrote:
LQ wrote:Why should I vote for you?

Well, what's your read on Vyse, then?

How the hell am I suppose to have a read on Vyse? I am floating my vote. This is a known thing I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to nit pick things like this all game? More of your arguments are based on small details that force me to explain my thought process and nothing more. Your arguments are both inconsistent and assuming in nature.

I'm sorry for asking you to explain your thought process...?

Turns out when you refuse to do that, other people tend to assume thing from your posts.

Don't play dumb (unless you are). You know exactly what I mean by that because you have the experience to know what I'm talking about so either A) you are trying to make me look bad OR B) you think you are clever and think you know a whole lot more about things than I do.

LQ wrote:Are you going to be giving Titus a Town read all game?

I don't have a townread on Titus and I never said I did.

What is your read on Titus?

LQ wrote:Are you going to be Scumreading me all game?

Only Day 1, I hope.

You came to that conclusion way faster than you should have. Don't take me for a moron. My Town game is unmistakable. I am Town this game.

LQ wrote:Why should I be forced to explain myself when if just a bit of thought goes into what I say it is easy to see where I am coming from.

Here's the thing - this is twice now you've made posts that don't actually answer the questions I've asked of you. I asked why BnL was low-hanging fruit, you told me to compare him to myself. So yes, I retorted cheekily because I have no smurfing clue what you were trying to say there, and what were you expecting me to respond to that
with
? And then your "my words speak for themselves" bit. You can't make posts like that and then claim you're getting misinterpreted.

What is your read on Titus? What is your read on me?
It's like pulling teeth here.

Am I now required to have a read on either of you? It is still early in the game. I do best in late game as Town -where I have the least amount of experience (wrap your head around that if you can).

LQ wrote:Low hanging fruit means they are green, like I am green

We've established the color for town is green, yes.

Are you intentionally being stupid here or what? Substitute green for new then.

LQ wrote:BLP is smart, yes, but don't have a lot of experience and you have gone and played very aggressively against 2 people who do not have the experience that you have.

The only situation in which this should ever matter is if we're playing a Newbie. That's an awful excuse otherwise.

So you would say experience =/= ability? Proove it then. If you think someone who has 6 months experience has the same ability as the same person with 10 years experience you are out of your head.

In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:You done? You can get off your holy horse now your highness.

Thrice.

More quote manipulation, lovely.

This post feels like it was out of annoyance.

Conclusion: Some of LQ's posts are illogical and non-town motivated, making me have a slight scum lean on him. Not too big yet, so not enough to warrant a vote on him. I'm still happy with my vote on RC as I didn't like his reaction to the prod, but this is likely to change in the near future.[/quote]

You're awfully quick to call something scummy you don't understand and leave an exit hatch for yourself to not vote LQ.

Why is this not sufficient to warrant a vote? You have like 10 problems with his posts.

VOTE: BnL
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #102 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 101, Postie wrote:
In post 98, Titus wrote:I did not. I was voting you because I thought you were avoiding content. I no longer feel this is the case, so I unvoted. I have a townread on you now.

And you chose me over BNL at the time because...?

You were the biggest contributor to the setup spec over reads problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #103 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

Give me my room with LQ?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #105 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

LQ is obviously town is the only thing Zi got out of it. BnL attacking obvtown makes me sick.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #108 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 107, Postie wrote:Also, can you go into your townread Lickety a bit more, because I didn't see you explain it properly?

Compare Sudoken mafia to this. The difference is night and day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #110 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #112 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Anyone mind if I hydra with EE? :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 115, Espeonage wrote:Is that open rc?

I would presume so. Not liking the reluctance to answer.

@RC, BnL and Espy because they are my scumreads so ur buddy would be in there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #120 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

@BnL, check out Sudoken mafia. That's his scum game. This ain't it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 121, InflatablePie wrote:If everyone played the same scumgame every time, mafia would be incredibly easy.

I don't understand why you're so adamant about this.

There's a difference between the same game and total overhaul overnight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #124 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 122, LicketyQuickety wrote:BPL and Titus and myself should all be in the same room.

No. I don't want scum in our room.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #979 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 912, Postie wrote:The funny thing is I still don't even know why I was townread to the extent that I was.

It was likely your bus vote at the start. :nod:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”