Micro 545 | Slavic Music Mafia | Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Espeonage »

Pagetop, soz.
Don't @ me.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.14 Bijelo dugme - Đurđevdan

Proljeće na moje rame slijeće
Đurđevak zeleni
Đurđevak zeleni
Svima osim meni

Drumovi odoše a ja ostah
Nema zvijezde Danice
Nema zvijezde Danice
Moje saputnice

Ej kome sada moja draga
Na đurđevak miriše
Na đurđevak miriše
Meni nikad više

Evo zore evo zore
Bogu da se pomolim
Evo zore evo zore
Ej Đurđevdan je
A ja nisam s onom koju volim

Njeno ime neka se spominje
Svakog drugog dana
Svakog drugog dana
Osim Đurđevdana
Spring is landing on my shoulders
Green lily of the valley
Green lily of the valley
To everyone except me.

Roads are winding but I remained
There's no morning star
There's no morning star
my fellow-traveller

Hey, to whom is my dear
smelling of lillies of the valley
smelling of lillies of the valley
To me never again

Hey, here comes the dawn, here comes the dawn
I pray to God
Here comes the dawn, here comes the dawn
Hey, it's St. George's day
And I'm not with the one I love

Let her name be mentioned
On every other day
On every other
Except on St. George's Day

lynching
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

:!:
notscience
(L-2): Postie, Espeonage, herrcombs
Espeonage
(L-3): Bins, notscience
Postie
(L-4): RadiantCowbells
herrcombs
(L-4): Tere
Tere
(L-5): herrcombs

Not Voting
(2): Apricity, The_Jester

get a room
It takes 3 votes to get a room.

:!:
everybody
(R-3): nobody

Not Voting
(6): Bins, notscience, Espeonage, Postie, Apricity, herrcombs, RadiantCowbells, Tere, The_Jester

Post restrictions
Spoiler: 3 current post restriction(s): (may not talk to or about each other in public, may vote and unvote normally)
RadiantCowbells and Tere (expired on 2015-11-07 11:15:00)
herrcombs and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-08 13:20:00)
Bins and RadiantCowbells (expired on 2015-11-08 15:10:00)

Spoiler: Infractions
Apricity [1/3]
Bins [1/3]

Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-11 19:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have music genre requests (rap, pop, ballads, folk, sad, happy, angry, gay, purple, a specific country, etc. I've got about 77 bands lined up to choose from!)

Mod notes: I’m using dice tags to pick which song so don’t read anything into it.

Plotinus is V/LA until Monday.

The-Jester is V/LA until Monday evening

Espy is V/LA until Monday I think.

Espy is a meaniehead for stealing my page top! <3
Last edited by Plotinus on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Espeonage »

Well tournament starts in a few hours and it's a two day one. The LA bit of VLA is limited access which is accurate atm. So it's like insurance if I don't get a chance to post. Only reason I am on is it's 4:30am and I am too excite to sleep.

so until Monday? Good luck in tourney
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Postie »

In post 346, RadiantCowbells wrote:You seriously doubt? All I'm saying? "See no" town motivation?

What all these have in common is that they're defensive and attempting to self justify.

To address this point, btw - I literally just hate talking in absolutes when I don't know something for definite. I use phrases like this all the time and can probably find you some from past games if you like.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:23 am

Post by notscience »

I am here now nad doing things because I've been told to.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Tere »

If you are town and heading for a lynch because you don't feel like playing and are sulking, shame on you, Notty.

Let's start with some reads.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:33 am

Post by notscience »

In post 355, Tere wrote:If you are town and heading for a lynch because you don't feel like playing and are sulking, shame on you, Notty.

Let's start with some reads.

I've been stuck at home in bed for over a week with migaines that don't allow me to have deep thinking and today is the first day in that time where I am 100% lucid and able to put coherent thoughts down.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Tere »

Get well soon :)

You have almost 5 days. I'm sure you can come up with something. ;)
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Please don't hammer or even L-1 NS.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Postie »

In post 356, notscience wrote:I've been stuck at home in bed for over a week with migaines that don't allow me to have deep thinking and today is the first day in that time where I am 100% lucid and able to put coherent thoughts down.

Aw man, that sucks. :(
Hopefully you'll be better soon. <3
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:01 am

VOTE: Herrcombs

I like chocolate cake.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Tere »

V/LA for usual weekend V/LA - I will try to check in periodically.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:04 am

More will come from me when I get a respones from admin.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:18 am

Post by notscience »

In post 161, Postie wrote:There's some stuff I can't go into yet, but it felt like ns was misrepping Espe pretty hard in our PT and I think I was lied to at one point as well. I would be up for a notscience lynch today.

VOTE: notscience

Since the post restriction between ns and Jester has expired, I can at least go into some stuff on that now (didn't want notscience to be able to take his time with responding).

Nottie's reasons for townreading the Jester look really contrived to me. In our PT, ns defended the Jester pretty hard, but the only reason he could give for his read was that he didn't think Jester would be so uncooperative towards me if he was scum. That's not something I think is necessarily alignment indicative, but even it was, I told ns that Jester's meta shows him to be a lot more open and forthcoming with his thoughts (see Newbie 1623), which means there are definitely some problems with that point.
And yet notscience still adamantly townreads The_Jester. I would really expect a null read at best.

The whole thing feels a lot like white-knighting to me, especially with how, according to notscience, The_Jester is easy to mislynch.

Okay, let's break this down.

First and foremost, I had a soft spot for people when I can identify with them. So, things you found as awkward I wasn't bothered by.

Second, I don't really care if it's contrived. I think he's town.

Third, I don't even know what his mislynchability has to do with anything. It looks like you're trying to come up with reasons that fit this ideal.
In post 171, Espeonage wrote:Ok so first thing that needs to get mentioned is that I asked NS about if he had been paired with everyone yet, and he goes no, then proceeds to list all of the rooms he has and completely misses his room with herr. Now look, it's incredibly weak, herr had made one post and hadn't been active in thread since so it's not unusual for it to not be in his mind if he's doing it from memory. However it is something to keep in mind for later. If one of them flips scum somewhere down the track.

So I point it out, he admits it's suss. It's a fair exchange.

Now what happens after is what I want to focus on. I tell him that I will be telling the thread about it when we can talk about each other again. He immediately agrees that this is what he'd do too and that it would be remiss to not do so. Then out of nowhere he 180s on me and takes an aggressive stance on me. I say, quite clearly, it's not something I would push on him for without things to support it. He becomes snappy, tells me that he rarely gets lynched and for me to try my best at lynching him. He had zero reason to take this stance, and this is the same time he votes me in thread.

I try to work out wtf is going on.

Then we have the issue that he then apparently misreps the entire exchange while talking to postie, who I was quite vocal to him that they was a very strong town read for me and even admitted to him that the reason I wanted a room with them is because it had potential to transform into a pseudo masons room.

The reason I view this as important is that he evidently has reason to want to wedge us as we are townreading each other. I do not see a pro-town reason to do this, however I very much see a pro scum reason to do this.

Now it should also be noted, and we did cover this, that NS said the same to me about Jester, before he said it to Postie. So I think the word slip is legit. There is still potential value in pressure on Jester, but with the current state of my NS read there is no reason to do that right now.

Unvote, VoteL NS

First off, I immediately brought it to the attention of bins/postie when it happened. Unless you want to try and spin a tale on why scum-ns admits to doing it rather than 1v1ing you...

Second off, you've blatantly misrepped the interaction. First and foremost, you did ask. I forgot herr. You called me out on it, I acknowledged it looked sketchy, you said you'd bring it up(Okay, I see now where you did say that you wouldn't use it to push me) and I said I wouldn't be able to defend myself against it for obvious reasons, then he said that a flip from either of us as scum is going to incriminate the hell out of the other, to which I then replied that I'm near impossible to mislynch and I get really snappy about that because I /really/ don't like being mislynched (and guess who you can ask about that!)as well as had the potential thought of an espe/herr team where espe powerbusses than uses that to quicklynch me or he pushes a lynch on me and uses that to clear herr. Then, you say that my lynch would mostly come as a direct result of using it, which seems like a raelly strange position to almost threaten despite your supposed not using it to push me.

Third off, and I'm almost positive I brought it up and I'll check this after I talk but I was worried I let confirmation bias into what I told her.

Fourth off, why the fuck does scum-ns stick his neck out to split up you and postie?

Fifth off, I made it clear that of the people I had somewhat of a read on, you were the only one I wasn't strongly townreading and seeing postie with a strong townread on someone I'm not strongly townreading was bothering me so I don't see why TOWN wouldn't be worried about scum who, based solely off of what you have posted IN THIS QUOTE, wanted to create a "masonry" with another player. Why the fuck would I want a townread to be in a "masonry" with someone i'm not strongly townreading?

So no. You've been buddying postie, and you're drastically playing the "why me" card here- When I mentioned you were my scumread at the time you asked why is me and prodded me some and I realized the initial reason was a misunderstanding that I rescinded. You didn't prod me much more than that and there was literally nothing going on in the term of trying to figure out what was going on in that PT, so cut the bullshit.

tldr- Originally scumread espe from misunderstanding and misread some of his posts then reported it to postie and then rescinded the original read and mentioned it felt like he was trying to rattle me which I don't even understand how that could be misrepped because thats subjective so uh? and Espe has been buddying postie but apparently thinks I'm scum because I'm worried about someone I'm not townreading trying to get a "masonry" with someone I am townreading who is townreading them and worrying he is going to use a lynch on me to clear his buddy herr or lynch herr then powerlynch me and coast off bus towncred, doesn't really explain why this is scum-ns's game or what scum-ns even focuses on doing.
In post 180, Postie wrote:Alright, so, since the herrcomb thing has been brought up, I'll go into that now. This is where my main reasons for being really suspicious of notscience are.

So, ns comes out and says that he messed up and listed someone he already had a PT with when listing some people he still needed a PT with to Espe, and that Espe said he was going to bring it up. The way ns explained it felt tinged with AtE so I decided to start asking Espe about what happened in case ns was misrepping anything. There were some major differences between how both of them talked about the situation - in ns's version, ns seemed convinced Espe was out to get him with this, and in Espe's version, ns was okay with the whole thing and didn't seem to let it bother him much at first.
Now here's where things get even curiouser: Espe has told me that ns agreed that Espe should talk about it, so I ask ns if he would rather Espe
didn't
talk about it. ns says nope, he would prefer if Espe didn't mention it. Interesting.
Then ns tells me Espe told him he was considering using the herrcomb "slip" to get ns lynched to check if it was a real slip. I ask Espe if that's true and Espe tells me that never happened.

Basically, one of them is lying, and it's probably notscience.

Espeonage, notscience - obviously, I don't have access to your PT, so, do you have anything to say about this?

AtE- a) isn't a scumtell, b) is something I just do as being who I am, I'm an emotional player.

Second- You asked if I would rather he didn't, and I said "not really." How is that a "nope" in any sense of the word? I'm trying to think through english but I'm almost positive that's not a no in the slightest.

And bullshit, he definitely without a doubt said he could push my lynch with that slip. I did miss where he said he wouldn't push it without further reads before, but he DID say that he would push my lynch with it so, no.
In post 186, herrcombs wrote:@ ns: Why did you vote Espe in 79?

Iirc that was when I thought the thing where he readflipped on bins was a thing and we got into this stupid semantic argument in the pt over it and it was basically "I told him a townread on bins was premature" and I didn't actually post that and I was POSITIVE I had but he went back and was like "no that wasn't a townread that was a nullscum read" and it was worded ambiguously that it looked like a townread to me but basically the thought process was "I think he readflipped on bins because I called him out on a bad early townread of her"

And after that I've stuck to it both from being a nonentity and because I did legitimately feel rattled in the PT and especially now there seems to be some bullshit going on.
In post 215, Tere wrote:Notty, what, if anything has Herrcombs posted in your hood?

Same to Apricity?

I skimmed but I'm pretty sure the way he described it was basically all there was.

Overall my PT activity skyrockets based on my comfort level with someone so over the past few days literally the only place I've even said things is the PT w/ bins. So, before you ask about others, most of them ahve slim to none that haven't already been broguht forth
In post 236, Postie wrote:
In post 180, Postie wrote:
Then ns tells me Espe told him he was considering using the herrcomb "slip" to get ns lynched to check if it was a real slip. I ask Espe if that's true and Espe tells me that never happened.

If ns can't find a way to explain away this point, then shouldn't this be reason enough to be voting solely between Espe and ns today?

Unless you think there's a way lying in this situation would be town-motivated, Tere.

In response to the slip discussion, it pretty much ends with him saying that my lynch was going to come as a likely cause of it and proving it was a slip, then he /did/ say that it wasn't a threat but tbh I didn't believe it so I guess I did lie LYNCH ME WITH FIRE FOR OMITTING THAT but it's like "Hey I have this really damning piece of evidence against you that will make you die, but dw man" and I'm like uhhhh? So fuck no that's bullshit.
In post 285, Postie wrote:So what's going on, notscience? Am I no longer a townread?

I was frustrated with you and everything I tried to type out sounded jaded because all of a sudden I have these huge gigantic walls to parse about me being scum or lying and was overwhelmed, so I sought the PT I felt the most comfort in. It's cliquey, it's whatever you want to call it but it's just a matter of who I felt fine spazzing out in a PT at.

Basically, there's been a fuckton of misunderstandings and I admit I had a part in most but I think there's a big issue with people saying things in ways that are confusing other people.

tldr- backpedalling bcoz im sooooooooooooo scaaaaaaaaaaared :roll:
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by notscience »

Also I mentioned this to bins but I think espe was talking about heresay and using it to "gain reads" for emotional players which is really weird and I honestly don't have enough of an understanding of his scumgame but I was like

"huh, I wonder if scum-espe can fake his emotions and try to use that to get people lynched" based off of that discussion
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:22 am

Post by notscience »

And I would have replied sooner but trying to parse all the accusations and figure out what's going on was near impossible the past week or so.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 am

Post by herrcombs »

I'd like this to happen
Get a room: herr/bins
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Postie »

In post 363, notscience wrote:AtE- a) isn't a scumtell, b) is something I just do as being who I am, I'm an emotional player.

Fair enough. I didn't think it scummy per se; it just made me really uneasy. I'm finding it hard to put into words why, but I'll admit that on a subconcious level it could have had something to do with the fact Espe was my top townread.

In post 363, notscience wrote:Second- You asked if I would rather he didn't, and I said "not really." How is that a "nope" in any sense of the word? I'm trying to think through english but I'm almost positive that's not a no in the slightest.

I wasn't sure if saying that was allowed because of the "no quoting PTs" thing, so I paraphrased. Sorry if that changed the original meaning; that wasn't my intention.

In post 363, notscience wrote:And bullshit, he definitely without a doubt said he could push my lynch with that slip. I did miss where he said he wouldn't push it without further reads before, but he DID say that he would push my lynch with it so, no.

Alright, well, what I asked him was whether he said to you that he was
considering
using the supposed slip to get you lynched, so I suppose one of you isn't
technically
lying because: saying he could use it to get you lynched =/= saying he was considering using it to get you lynched.

Give me a bit to think this situation through. I still want one of you dead by the end of today unless whatever RC was talking about earlier confirms herr as scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:49 am

In post 367, Postie wrote:
In post 363, notscience wrote:AtE- a) isn't a scumtell, b) is something I just do as being who I am, I'm an emotional player.

Fair enough. I didn't think it scummy per se; it just made me really uneasy. I'm finding it hard to put into words why, but I'll admit that on a subconcious level it could have had something to do with the fact Espe was my top townread.

In post 363, notscience wrote:Second- You asked if I would rather he didn't, and I said "not really." How is that a "nope" in any sense of the word? I'm trying to think through english but I'm almost positive that's not a no in the slightest.

I wasn't sure if saying that was allowed because of the "no quoting PTs" thing, so I paraphrased. Sorry if that changed the original meaning; that wasn't my intention.

In post 363, notscience wrote:And bullshit, he definitely without a doubt said he could push my lynch with that slip. I did miss where he said he wouldn't push it without further reads before, but he DID say that he would push my lynch with it so, no.

Alright, well, what I asked him was whether he said to you that he was
considering
using the supposed slip to get you lynched, so I suppose one of you isn't
technically
lying because: saying he could use it to get you lynched =/= saying he was considering using it to get you lynched.

Give me a bit to think this situation through. I still want one of you dead by the end of today unless whatever RC was talking about earlier confirms herr as scum.

So, did anyone directly tell this to Postie or did she hear it straight from Herr himself?

This breaks your post restriction. You're not allowed to talk about herrcombs in public for another (expired on 2015-11-08 13:20:00). --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Postie »

I'm not sure what your referring to, RC. Could you clarify?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:56 am

I still want one of you dead by the end of today unless whatever RC was talking about earlier confirms herr as scum.

This refers to something that is not available for your viewing.

Unless someone told you about it, you do not know about this.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Postie »

I know. That's why the word "unless" is in that sentence.

???
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 am

AKA, who told you and what was the context?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Postie »

In post 358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Please don't hammer or even L-1 NS.

In post 360, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Herrcombs

I like chocolate cake.

In post 362, RadiantCowbells wrote:More will come from me when I get a respones from admin.

A logical inference from these posts is that you have some important information that suggests herr is scum but you need the admin to get back to you about something to know whether or not your line of thinking is valid.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:04 am

That doesn't justify your "confirmed scum" comment.

You would have no reason to use that phrase in particular.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”