KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Such days can be arranged :P

Fritz has a death wish as well. He's just in denial.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Thok »

The Official "35 1/2 hours until the deadline" Vote Count

Deadline: 8 PDT, Wednesday, August 29 (
note time change
)

King Yosarian2 (1):

List of Execution: Fritzler, Toaster Strudel, ThAdmiral, mnowax2, Cavane, KaleiÐoscøpe

Cavane (3):
Fritzler (3): Toaster Strudel
KaleiÐoscøpe (0): Fritzler, Mnowax, Yosarian2, petroleumjelly
Lowell (0): ThAdmiral, mnowax
Mastermind of Sin (1):
mnowax (3): Cavane
petroleumjelly (1): mnowax2, ThAdmiral, Fritzler, Cavane
RafK (0):
ThAdmiral (2):
Thesp (0): Cavane, Mastermind of Sin
Toaster Strudel (1): Fritzler
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Fritzler »

yos, we're half way through the game at 112 pages

can you kill someone
Surfs up dude.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:54 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

*posting in-between classes*

I have to agree - I was under the impression this was going to be a 'short' day. I'm pretty sure everybody knows you're going to execute K-Scope by now, so let's just be done with it so we can
know
his alignment.

Also, now that it appears we're going to be going to night soon and I figure I better get it out here while I can, I think now is a good time to propose the following:

If there is a Hero in this game, they
should not claim under any circumstances
. It
does not
help the town, but it has the potential to
significantly
help the scum. In short detail:

A.)
If there is a Hero claim, only the scum know if it is real (unless a townsperson is lying, or some such thing, which I advise against)
B.)
A Hero claim tends to lead to mass WIFOM - see KM1 for reference
C.)
If the actual Hero claims, the scum know
everybody
who can be 'safely' executed

Point
C
is what I think is most critical - in the event we have a scum-King, I would rather them have a
chance
at accidentally killing themselves than by giving them 'safe' targets.

Based on this, I think the
only
town role that should
ever
claim is the Kingmaker - and this is
only
in the event that claiming this would stop them being executed, since this is the one "confirmable" claim in the game.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

PJ: That's not true in all situations. Read the role PM; if the hero is "proven" he can not become king, which means there are some later-game situations where numerically we do NOT want the hero to be proven, because that could force the kingmaker to make the scum the last king, and so in some cases a hero should claim so as to avoid the king trying to kill him.

Anyway, all right. Sorry I didn't make this day as short as I origionally said, but I feel like we've made some progress and gotten some information. If I'm right about Kscope, then I think we'll be in a pretty good place here.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around tomorow, so might as well get this over with.

Execute:KaleiÐoscøpe
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Thok »

And thus, KaleiÐoscøpe was executed by King Yosarian2. KaleiÐoscøpe was an
Assassin
! Hoorah! And Yosarian2 steps down from the throne.

Day will break no later then Tuesday, September 4. Kingmaker, Assassins, get chocies in quickly!
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Thok »

Thesp is dead. King RafK takes the throne for the first time. The mod is too lazy to write interesting flavor text.

Deadline set for 6 pm PDT Friday, September 28.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:32 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Vote: mnowax2, Fritzler, Cavane, ThAdmiral
. I'll reread some stuff (in particular K-Scope's posts) later to see if I can't find any connections, and I may also be switching some of my votes around.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by Fritzler »

ok, either pj or yos is a king or we have surprisingly bad decisions when it comes to nightkills imo

i might go back to supporting a cavane lynch

or a ts lynch
Surfs up dude.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:28 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

vote:TS, vote:TheAdmeral

Probably my two top suspects at the moment.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:41 am

Post by RafK »

So- Yos executed an assassin. But more to the point (because bussing was certainly a viable tactic) he executed an assassin who probably wasn't in the top few suspicious people. So either Yos is an especially ballsy busser, or he isn't scum to begin with.

Given that we now have 2 known scum and Yosarian is not top suspect anymore, I would appreciate:

- Reasons for votes.

- People taking a look back through this monster thread to see what KScope has been up to.

Oh, and one other thing, and for this I really need the help of the people who've been in the game the longest because the posts were lost to the server crashes.

KScope was bird1111. I had been under the impression that Pooky had been the main mover of the bird1111 "nutkicking" wagon, which would make it a scum putting attention onto a scum on a day with a town king (Glork). Is that correct, or did Pooky just join in and someone else started it? It's really frustrating now to not have that wagon available for review.
RafK
RafK
Goon
RafK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:41 am

Post by RafK »

EBWODP: Obviously we now have *3* known scum. I blame toothache.
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:02 am

Post by mnowax »

Okey Dokey.

First is MoS.His tactics in this game have been deplorable at best. He makes few votes, and just straight attacks people with little or no evidence.
Vote: MoS

I have been lurking a lot lately, as i have been running around IRL . I hope to make more of an effort., including reading back on K-scope's posts. I will also be more vigilant in looking at people here.
Sure one more time for fun.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Bird would be a good execution a day or two from now.
If only I had noticed that Ksc0pe was Bird -_-. Although that was a bad call on my part to begin with, allowing Bird to live past that day.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 am

I anyone else here amused that mnowax accuses me of making "few votes"? He's clearly not really paying attention to me and just wants to get me killed. The accusation that I have attacked people with little or no evidence has me laughing hysterically.
Permanent V/LA.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I anyone else here amused that mnowax accuses me of making "few votes"?
Yep, I'm laughing.

vote: Fritzler
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

RafK wrote: Oh, and one other thing, and for this I really need the help of the people who've been in the game the longest because the posts were lost to the server crashes.

KScope was bird1111. I had been under the impression that Pooky had been the main mover of the bird1111 "nutkicking" wagon, which would make it a scum putting attention onto a scum on a day with a town king (Glork). Is that correct, or did Pooky just join in and someone else started it? It's really frustrating now to not have that wagon available for review.
Wow...god, that was like, october 2006 or something?

After reading back over the posts I made right after the crash, this is how I remember the wagon.

-MBL created the "kicked in the nuts" theory (that is, "bird1111 lurked day 1, and at the start of day 2 posted a vast mega-analysis of everything, which might mean he was just "kicked in the nuts" by his scum buddies overnight, who probably just PM'd him and said "post something or we'll bus you") but dispite that he never actually voted for bird.

-Following on his lead, a lot of people voted for bird based on that theory (even though MBL himself never voted bird). I know from the posts I made back then that both Pooky, Phoebus, and Twomz, did this, in ways that looked scummy to me at the time. I don't know who else was on the wagon, but I vaugly remember that it was a pretty significant wagon with a fair number of votes at one point.

If anyone remembers more then that, I'd like to hear it. (And looking over those posts, I'm a bit embarassed about how wrong I was about bird. :oops: Oh well, it helped get Pooky lynched so I shouldn't feel too bad about it I guess.)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, and about Pooky being the "main mover"; if I remember correctly, Pooky and Twomz both were people who joined the Bird wagon late and without good reasons of their own, which was why I thought they were suspicious. I don't remember where Phoebus (now VitimanR) was on the wagon.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:14 am

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
vote:TS, vote:TheAdmeral

Probably my two top suspects at the moment.
:goodposting:
Toaster Strudel wrote:
vote: Fritzler
I hope you think you're witty.
Surfs up dude.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:33 am

Post by Cavane »

I anyone else here amused that mnowax accuses me of making "few votes"?
I found that very amusing, indeed. I'm going back through Kscope's stuff soon. For now, I think mnowax and Fritz are good choices for today.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Oh, and to explain why those are the two I'm voting for...well, this is where I was yesterday.

[quote="Yosarian2"][quote="Cavane"]Could you perhaps give a brief explanation of why each person is on your LoE? You can exclude Kscope, but the list really is quite long. I personally could use a quick refresher on where we stand.[/quote]

Basically, the people who I think are probably pro-town at this point in time are MOS, Thesp, PJ, Lowell, and RaFK. I could explain more about each one if you want, I suppose, but mostly it just suffices to say that I'm not interested in executing one of them today. So the list at the moment is just the list of everyone else, the people who I would consider executing today.

Some of them (theadmeral, mnowax) are basically lurkers that give me bad vibes, although becaue of their lurking I certanly don't have much concrete on them. I'm probably not going to execute you today, some of your recent posts feel like pro-town reasoning to me. I've explained in some detail why I'm suspicious of Fritzer, but I'm starting to get cold feet on that one; perhaps I'm WIFOMing it too far, but I don't like the way that my other top suspects all seem to be in favor of executing him. TS has been a target of suspicion for a while, and for good reason; she's basically been a quiet follower of others for most of the game. KaleiÐoscøpe's recent posts do not feel pro-town to me at all; he's attacking me, but he dosn't seem to be trying to find out my alignment or anything, it just feels more like he's a gloating scum who thinks he's going to get me executed eventually. His arguments make less and less sense, and it seems like even he knows that, but he dosn't seem to care so long as he can keep slinging mud in my general direction.

I'd strongly reccoment everyone comment on the execution, and especally on KaleiDoscope, in the near future. Think in terms of that 48 hour deadline I just gave KaleiDoscope. Anyone who dosn't comment before the execution will be assumed to be his scum buddy.[/quote]

My feeling that scummy looking people seemed to be pushing for a Fritzer lynch turns out to be right now that I know I was right about kscope being scum. When he wasn't using craplogic to attack me, he was pushing quite hard for either Fritzer or Mnowax to be lynched yesterday. Yes, that COULD be distancing/bussing/whatever, but considering I feel like Kscope was trying to set me up as a possible future lynch, I really don't think he would have wanted me to execute scum yesterday, so his early posts before I really suspected him are probably fairly telling.

About Mnowax, his wierd end-day "you should lynch me" stuff seemed to be not very likely to be coming from scum yesterday. I'm not quite so sure about that now, it's possible he was tryign to get executed in order to draw fire AWAY from kscope on the theory that kscope had a better chance of making it to endgame, but that, combined with kscope's attacks on mnowax, makes me think he's not the best lynch for today.

So, by process of elimination, the last two people out of my top 4 survivng suspects are theadmeral and TS. I don't really have much solid against either of them personally, but I think they have less going for them in the way of pro-town signs then anyone else at this point. If I had to pick right now I'd probably kill the admeral myself; I think there's probably a better then 50% chance he's a lurkerscum.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I'm just popping in to say I'm still following the game and all.
Once again if you have any questions I'll answer them as well as I can.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
mnowax
mnowax
Goon
mnowax
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:28 am

Post by mnowax »

yeah, i have question. Are you scum?
Sure one more time for fun.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:44 am

I think TS, ThAdmiral, and Cavane are good executions for today, in no particular order. Fritzler comes after those three right now.
Permanent V/LA.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Fritzler »

RafK, i agree with mos, and so does everybody else who matters

kill one of them and call it a night
Surfs up dude.