Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by Mgm »

Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: when we lynch, that Daykilled is really sped up isnt it?
If we continually derail lynches the only person who wins is the Serial Killer. Lynching is the only way the town gets concrete information.
This together with post 299 -->
Unvote: HazzelQ; Vote: curiouskarmadog

You don't actively discourage lynching if you're town. Especially not when the mafia is such a threat compared to the SK.
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Mirth »

Kinetic wrote: He has all but admitted that HQ and him are mafia, but says we should avoid that because the SK is still around.
How?

No, really, how?

I'd like an actual explanation out of you.

Also, looking at the flipside, if we mislynch and then the SK hits town again, then we are even more screwed.

Now, we are at nine. The SK doesn't care who swings. So this means 3 mafia will try to vote someone who isn't them, SK will vote whoever. Town is in the dark. If we kill a townie, one of two things happen.
a) SK kills townie, we are at 7, with three mafia, three townies, 1 SK. SK will go with the most likely lynch. So a townie will probably die. That would mean the day starts off with five. At that point it would be most likely for the SK to have killed a mafia player overnight. Mafia have a 1/3 chance of lynching correctly then, but would need a townie to go along with them. Either way, this scenerio is bad, bad, very bad.
b) SK kills mafia, we are at 7. 2 mafia, 1 SK, 4 townies. Mafia will most likely wagon on someone, and I assume the SK would join in. So a townie will probably die. At night it would be more statstically sound for a townie dying again. See above.

I'm going to purpose at, statistically speaking, since Hazel has 4 votes, there has to be at least 1 scum voting Hazel, most likely 2.

So I'm going to

Vote: Kinetic
because I have not liked your play thus far and you and CKD are the most suspicious people here.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by Mirth »

And I missed MGM's post.

MGM, you've been on Hazzel pretty much the whole game, can you give a sightly more wordy explanation of why you changed your vote?
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Mirth wrote:
Kinetic wrote: He has all but admitted that HQ and him are mafia, but says we should avoid that because the SK is still around.
How?

No, really, how?

I'd like an actual explanation out of you.
The way CKD is basically saying "ignore the HQ behind the big mafia curtain, let's only search for the SK". I find that scummy as hell. I'm pretty sure I said that... And you don't need to ask like that, if you would have just asked once I would have responded. I'm not avoiding exactly avoiding conversation...
Mirth wrote:Also, looking at the flipside, if we mislynch and then the SK hits town again, then we are even more screwed.

Now, we are at nine. The SK doesn't care who swings. So this means 3 mafia will try to vote someone who isn't them, SK will vote whoever. Town is in the dark. If we kill a townie, one of two things happen.
a) SK kills townie, we are at 7, with three mafia, three townies, 1 SK. SK will go with the most likely lynch. So a townie will probably die. That would mean the day starts off with five. At that point it would be most likely for the SK to have killed a mafia player overnight. Mafia have a 1/3 chance of lynching correctly then, but would need a townie to go along with them. Either way, this scenerio is bad, bad, very bad.
b) SK kills mafia, we are at 7. 2 mafia, 1 SK, 4 townies. Mafia will most likely wagon on someone, and I assume the SK would join in. So a townie will probably die. At night it would be more statstically sound for a townie dying again. See above.

I'm going to purpose at, statistically speaking, since Hazel has 4 votes, there has to be at least 1 scum voting Hazel, most likely 2.
I'm not going to downplay the bad that happens if we mislynch. Its bad, I agree, thats why I'm pushing for at least a mafia lynch. The problem with letting the mafia try and headhunt the SK at this point is that they are MUCH more likely to hit a townie than a SK. If we go to the lynch saying we want to hit a mafia or the SK, we have a much better chance at getting one or the other.

But even in both your options, the town doesn't immediately lose. In fact, your B option could also work if the town lynched a mafia and the SK killed a townie. Honestly, Option B is not too bad a position for the town in, and I really don't think you have it right at all. The mafia are not going to act that scummy.

But let's see you put your vote where your mouth is.

Unvote:Vote:CKD

But we need to make a decision by Sunday, so that means everyone who is being so critical for the town needs to be here.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:04 pm

Post by Raffles »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VC:
4 HazzelQ(
Kinetic, MGM, Stewie HeatherLou
)
1 MGM ( HazzelQ)
1 Kinetic(CuriousKarmaDog)
Watch this vote count, there is SK on that list, I'm sure of it.
Woof!
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by Mgm »

I agree, both those situations look dire; that's why we should've taken control and started lynching ages ago when this scenario could've been avoided to begin with.

The thing is not lynching is even worse than lynching wrong. If we want any chance of hitting the SK, we need to do it ourselves, because the SK is not going to do it himself. And if we don't do it before the mafia gains majority, we will need to keep him alive, despite the kills because we'd instantly lose to the mafia otherwise.

Hence my earlier claim that the mafia is more dangerous than the SK. If they successfully lynch the SK in the next day or 2 without being hit themselves, they win. While the SK still has a long way to go before they can even think of the win.
Show
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:25 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Raffles wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VC:
4 HazzelQ(
Kinetic, MGM, Stewie HeatherLou
)
1 MGM ( HazzelQ)
1 Kinetic(CuriousKarmaDog)
Watch this vote count, there is SK on that list, I'm sure of it.
I'm sorry Raffles, we haven't been introduced, you keep lurking and giving one liners like that.

The only two people not voting on that list are Mirth and yourself. I'd like it if you gave me your opinions on CKD and HQ. Now would be preferable, before the lynch. Since both are at -3, if you feel strongly about either I also wouldn't see the harm in you voting as such.

What is most interesting about your post though is that HQ/CKD I've already stated I don't think are SKs. I'm pretty sure one or both is mafia. You, on the other hand, I think could be either SK or Mafia. Mirth I'm not too sure about, but I don't think she's mafia.

Right now, if I had to choose, I would say that the mafia are:

HQ, Raffles, and CKD
and the SK is either Stewie or Mirth

I would really like it if everyone else made a similar list. It would help us all get on the same page, and it may enlighten us after some of the killing happens.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:17 pm

Post by Raffles »

I
love
it when people get hostile with me ;). You might want to watch some House MD or Blackadder though, your wit could do some greasing in a deep frier...

You are one confused chappy. Or am I? I've bolded the
voters
, not votee, if you look carefully, and I'm saying one of them is our slippery snivelly SK. I'm going to assume you are going to say "Omgz WHY?" here so I'm going to preemptively shoot down that question.

HazzelQ is probably as closed as confimed anyone can get on not being SK. Why? Because of Jeep. Then why one of those 4 voters? Because if SK isn't on that list, he'd have easily hammered. From looking at the kills, the SK seems to be a good time-keeper, never late to submit his executions. What does that mean? Someone who checks back often (not neccessarily to post, however). HazzelQ wouldn't have been particularly the hard one to place hammer on either. So why wasn't he hammered? Because SK is already on the wagon. It's in the SK's interest to have a lynch occuring at fastest possible pace, so he can speed up on the rate of kill. Incidentally, this is why I didn't hammer, although I was going to later. One kill a week is more than enough for our SK, we don't need to feed him more.

I'm a tad confused by you saying "before the lynch" too, no one is on L-1 atm, are they?

What I can't fathom is why would you get less information from SK kill than a lynch? I mean, what difference does it make, so long as the one killed by SK was active? I can ssure you SK will keep up one a week. He won't feel sorry for little, helpless, powerless, spineless, cheeseless mafias and townies, I'm sure of that. And I think it's a bigger interest of SK to kill mafia rather than townies anyway. So if anything, SK will be playing more like a vig (until all mafia is dead).

And opinions on HazQ and CKD...

HazQ: Stewie raised a couple of good points that I seem to have missed entirely. He can have the cookie I'm eating right now for it. As I said earlier, I was going to hammer. That doesn't seem possible at the moment, however.

CKD: I still stand by that he is talking sense. Unless you can convince me otherwise with a good reasoning, I'm not going to vote for him just yet.
Woof!
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:43 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Raffles wrote:HazzelQ is probably as closed as confimed anyone can get on not being SK. Why? Because of Jeep. Then why one of those 4 voters? Because if SK isn't on that list, he'd have easily hammered.
I don't agree with the SK hammering out of turn. Seems like the SK would wait and see if he could go another week with a no lynch. Heck, if he did, he would get another kill before we lynched (His timer resets after a kill too). As such, I find people who are slow to vote more likely to be SK material, thus Mirth and Stewie are higher on my SK list, then say, you or MGM.
Raffles wrote:From looking at the kills, the SK seems to be a good time-keeper, never late to submit his executions. What does that mean? Someone who checks back often (not neccessarily to post, however).
No... not at all. In fact, the SK has been targeting inactives, something which he could plan well in advance, tell the Mod, and when the appointed time comes... bam. He could be a lurker type like you or Stewie easily...
Raffles wrote:HazzelQ wouldn't have been particularly the hard one to place hammer on either. So why wasn't he hammered? Because SK is already on the wagon. It's in the SK's interest to have a lynch occuring at fastest possible pace, so he can speed up on the rate of kill.
No... its in the SK's best interest that no lynch take place, his kill to lynch ratio raises every time we fail.
Raffles wrote:Incidentally, this is why I didn't hammer, although I was going to later. One kill a week is more than enough for our SK, we don't need to feed him more.
It doesn't matter when he kills at all. The timer resets completely. If we lynch now or Saturday night, his kill to lynch ratio stays the same. If we no lynch his ratio rises though...
Raffles wrote:I'm a tad confused by you saying "before the lynch" too, no one is on L-1 atm, are they?
Its very simple, someone better be lynched before Sunday or the town win becomes bleak. Even with a town lynch we at least have a better chance than with no lynch. I wanted peoples opinions in stone so IF that happens I'll have more to look at after the first lynch to try and find scum.
Raffles wrote:What I can't fathom is why would you get less information from SK kill than a lynch? I mean, what difference does it make, so long as the one killed by SK was active? I can ssure you SK will keep up one a week. He won't feel sorry for little, helpless, powerless, spineless, cheeseless mafias and townies, I'm sure of that. And I think it's a bigger interest of SK to kill mafia rather than townies anyway. So if anything, SK will be playing more like a vig (until all mafia is dead).
You almost sounds like the SK... its creepy. Stop giving him all these pats on the back. Anyway, the core of your question is false though, he has yet to kill anyone active. On top of that, a lynch gives us bandwagon information, something to look back on and concretely say: You did this and this happened, explain yourself, it gives the town a hand in trying to find scum, etc etc etc. What you're saying is ludicrous.
Raffles wrote:CKD: I still stand by that he is talking sense. Unless you can convince me otherwise with a good reasoning, I'm not going to vote for him just yet.
CKDs buddying with HQ mid-game
CKD's defending HQ
CKD refusing to try and help find scum

The fact that you don't see any of this makes me even more suspicious that you might just be CKD's scum partner. CKD-HQ-Raffles, if that is the mafia group I'd laugh my ass off. I don't think its possible to find all three this early, but that's my best bet right now.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Mirth »

Kinetic wrote: No... not at all. In fact, the SK has been targeting inactives, something which he could plan well in advance, tell the Mod, and when the appointed time comes... bam. He could be a lurker type like you or Stewie easily...
How would you happen to know this, Kinetic? The SK can't predict who would be inactive in advance. He's just a serial killer, not a psychic. Therefore it is more probable that two things happen: one is that the SK sends kills in closer to deadline. Two is that the SK is probably impatient with the slowness of this game.

Also, I disagree with you both. I think it is in the SK's best interest that a lynch does take place. A lynch of someone who isn't himself, obviously. Raffles, I doubt an SK would be stupid enough to hammer before deadline, because that pretty much gives him away. It is in his best interest to play the nice townie, not raise any suspicion (as an early lynch would most certainly do), and hope the mafia don't hold enough votes to gang up on him.

At the same time a no-lynch doesn't really help him. Sure he's safe for the moment, but its more of a neutral position, than help. What actively helps him, though, is a lynch of anyone who isn't him. This isn't necessarily bad, if we lynch mafia. If we lynch town, then it's very bad.

Now then, other comments:

What do you mean by "just yet" Raffles? Are you saying that your vote swings with the wind? Please explain

My mafia theory involves Kinetic, CKD, and Hazzel. (and to a much lesser extent MGM.) I've yet to form an SK theory because the SK hasn't given very much information about himself. I'm pretty sure that the SK isn't Hazzel of Raffles based on metagaming, but I don't think it's solid proof of anything.

I would also really like to hear from Heather right now. She hasn't had much to say and I think I'd like to know her thoughts on this matter.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:56 am

Post by Mirth »

Oh and two more small things:

Kinetic, CKD actually has two votes now, you and MGM.

Also, Xyzzy hasn't posted anything constructive (just a one liner about rereading and CKD being suspicious without backing it up with anything).
Mod, can you please prod Xyzzy?

I'm going to guess, following the SK's pattern, that after we lynch, if we lynch, Xyzzy will end up the SK's victim.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:02 am

Post by Raffles »

Then Kinetic, give me a good reason that DeepFried/Xyzzy hasn't been killed, and someone who still had posting potential like M4yhem has.

Why would SK want no lynch? If anything, SK would want as many quick mislynches as possible, leaving the town in the wake of darkness while his kill rate sky rockets. This is what you seem to be missing (or intentionally ignoring?) as you advocate the need for lynch. Of course we need a lynch. SK isn't going to kill himself. But we need to be careful when we do, so that we won't give SK a free-kill.

CKDs buddying with HQ mid-game
CKD's defending HQ
CKD refusing to try and help find scum
May I point out I asked for a
good reasoning
? Did I ask you to point out the actions where he went foul? No. Hell, even I defended HazQ earlier before Stewie made those points. And I'm sorry the last point is stupid. Where did he flat-out refuse to find scum? The thing you have against CKD is the fact that he is against an uninformed lynch, to which I fully side with, (although I think HazQ would be an informed enough lynch). I think I need an explanation from MGM for why he switched such a long sustained vote. And why you Kinetic, immediately followed his ass.
Woof!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Kinetic wrote:I'm pretty sure I've been against CKD/HQ this entire time. And I have no problem with lynching CKD if we can get it done before Sunday... But at this rate if we don't lynch SOMEONE this Sunday we are going to lose. Either to the mafia or the SK. There are 9 people left, 3 of who are mafia, 1 who is the SK. That basically means that if we don't lynch this Sunday and the SK doesn't hit a Mafia, then the mafia will basically control the vote and can start hunting the SK for the virtual win. That is what makes me even MORE scared that CKD is mafia. He has all but admitted that HQ and him are mafia, but says we should avoid that because the SK is still around. Well guess what, for the mafia the SK IS the biggest threat, but at this rate the Mafia may be a bigger threat to the town than the SK...
what? I have admitted Hazzel and I are mafia? TOWN IF YOU DO NOT SEE KINETIC FOR WHAT HE IS YOU ARE BLIND!? He is trying to prod me into voting someone...I do not think Hazzel is the SK..we need to hit the SK immeidately..it is just logical...the game is called "countdown" for a reason....I think Kinetic is the SK (or at least mafia)...did you see his reaction once I placed a vote on him...now he is out and out lying..trying to push a case against me....

that is why I am daring the SK to pop me off next....find out my alignment...SK, you want to push the town one way or the other..KILL ME...I would rather the town not lynch me today, and use the lynch toward someone that might actually help us fight the scum...like Kinetic.

you have got to see what I am talking about...please read his posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:05 am

Mgm wrote:
Kinetic wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: when we lynch, that Daykilled is really sped up isnt it?
If we continually derail lynches the only person who wins is the Serial Killer. Lynching is the only way the town gets concrete information.
This together with post 299 -->
Unvote: HazzelQ; Vote: curiouskarmadog

You don't actively discourage lynching if you're town. Especially not when the mafia is such a threat compared to the SK.
I discourage a lynch if it is town...I do not believe the case against Hazzel
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:09 am

Kinetic wrote:

HQ, Raffles, and CKD

again, making assumption by leaps and bounds....
again no mentioned of your host body MGM...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 am

fake eidt:
Kinetic wrote:

HQ, Raffles, and CKD
again, making assumption by leaps and bounds....
again no mentioned of your host body MGM...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:25 am

Post by Kinetic »

CKD, stop calling for yourself to be killed. If you
were
a townie as you claim that would be a bad thing, no? I'm sorry, I don't believe you.

[quote=Kinetic]He has all but admitted that HQ and him are mafia, but says we should avoid that because the SK is still around.[/quote]

[quote=CKD]what? I have admitted Hazzel and I are mafia?TOWN IF YOU DO NOT SEE KINETIC FOR WHAT HE IS YOU ARE BLIND!?[/quote]

I realize you seem to have trouble with the english language. What I said is you have done everything except admit you two were mafia. But to me, all the signs are there. Also, if you are a townie, stop talking to the town like you are not a part of it

I am not lying. I have explained everything I have seen to the best of my ability. Stop calling me a liar just because you have trouble understanding grammer.

And what part of my case am I lying about? You are actively discouraging trying to find mafia! You are actively discouraging lynching!

And Mirth, its this simple, I am willing to lynch either CKD or HQ. I prefer CKD and if we CAN get a lynch going on him before deadline then I would like to go with that. If we can't, I know we can get a lynch on HQ. I will be around and will switch my vote back if so. But I would like to see how far this will go first.

Raffles: Because he's only killed twice? Are you telling me his kills havn't been on inactive players?

And seriously, if you don't see why no lynch is bad for the town by now than maybe I should just resign myself to a town loss now... Its so fundamental that I can't believe I'm actually pulling teeth here to try and LYNCH before a deadline...

If anyone REALLY thinks that the mafia is CKD/HQ/Me, then you are one sick person. I will personally help lynch either of those two. I'm positive one if not both of them are scum.

Raffles: In order, who are the scummiest people in this game in your opinion. Have you voted at all this game? Or made any concrete decision? All I seem to see from you is lazy comments from the peanut gallery.

I've got class in 5 minutes, I've got to go. But please, make some progress... any progress. Hell I would self hammer myself if it meant a lynch before deadline because I HONESTLY believe the town will lose unless there is some lynch. EVEN if they lynch a townie they still have a chance in hell, which is better than what is going on now.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Raffles »

Hey, hey, just because you can't explain why SK killed M4yhem over DeepFried, doesn't mean you need to go nuts...

To save your oh so hypocritical lazy backside from looking back, I voted on Stewie in the past. I've also supported a lynch on HazQ. But please don't cry when I refuse to give you my scummy list, I know that those information helps scum far more than town...
Woof!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 am

bold are my responses to Kinetic's crap
Kinetic wrote:CKD, stop calling for yourself to be killed. If you
were
a townie as you claim that would be a bad thing, no? I'm sorry, I don't believe you.
if I am scum, why do you care? Please tell us why you care if a goad the SK into killing me.

I realize you seem to have trouble with the english language. What I said is you have done everything except admit you two were mafia. But to me, all the signs are there. Also, if you are a townie, stop talking to the town like you are not a part of it

Nice insults, seems the more pressure that is on you the uglier your play gets

I am not lying. I have explained everything I have seen to the best of my ability. Stop calling me a liar just because you have trouble understanding grammer.

yes, yes you are..more insults..good for you

And what part of my case am I lying about? You are actively discouraging trying to find mafia! You are actively discouraging lynching!

Now that you have moved your votes away from Hazzel, we are that much further away from a lynch, who is actively against lynching now? please show me where I am actively discouraging trying to find mafia? THIS...IS...A...LIE. Unless you are saying that you know HazzelQ is mafia? How do you know that Kinetic? Are you trying to sacrifice one of your own?

And Mirth, its this simple, I am willing to lynch either CKD or HQ. I prefer CKD and if we CAN get a lynch going on him before deadline then I would like to go with that. If we can't, I know we can get a lynch on HQ. I will be around and will switch my vote back if so. But I would like to see how far this will go first.

I want everyone to remember Kinetic was strongly pushing my lynch!!! The SK is going to kill someone...why do you care if he hits me Kinetic? If you lynch HazzelQ and the SK hits me...then your proposed scum group is gone (uh oh Kinetic, looks like your arguement has hit a wall)....I want the SK to hit me, so the town sees you for what you are...I would rather the town lynch scum today..not lynch me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Raffles »

CKD: I'd like you to go back to the case Stewie made against HazQ. Why do you not believe it?
Woof!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:24 am

Raffles wrote:CKD: I'd like you to go back to the case Stewie made against HazQ. Why do you not believe it?
let me review it again...what is the post number?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I realize you seem to have trouble with the english language. What I said is you have done everything except admit you two were mafia. But to me, all the signs are there. Also, if you are a townie, stop talking to the town like you are not a part of it

Nice insults, seems the more pressure that is on you the uglier your play gets
They weren't meant as insults, and I tried to pick my wording carefully as not to be seen that way. I'm serious, I've noticed many grammar errors in almost all of your responses and it makes me think that english is your second language is all. I could go back and document them all, but I think that would be insulting.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am not lying. I have explained everything I have seen to the best of my ability. Stop calling me a liar just because you have trouble understanding grammer.

yes, yes you are..more insults..good for you
You keep calling me a liar and that is not the way it is >>. You're insulting me by saying that and I keep trying to show you I'm not "lying". We have differing opinions, and someone might be wrong, but that doesn't mean they are lying.
curiouskarmadog wrote:And what part of my case am I lying about? You are actively discouraging trying to find mafia! You are actively discouraging lynching!

Now that you have moved your votes away from Hazzel, we are that much further away from a lynch, who is actively against lynching now? please show me where I am actively discouraging trying to find mafia? THIS...IS...A...LIE. Unless you are saying that you know HazzelQ is mafia? How do you know that Kinetic? Are you trying to sacrifice one of your own?
And both MGM and myself will be here before Saturday. If no lynch on you happens before then, then we can easily change back. I would like to see how far this is going to go. We are still effectively at town day one with no lynch and we are almost at LYLO! That doesn't bother you?! Plus:
curiouskarmadog, post 285 wrote:so I guess my real question is are the people voting for Hazzel voting for her because she is mafia or because she is the SK. Personally I think we need to find the SK immediately. How do we do that? I do not know (first time in a game with a SK)....Mirth, in the huge PBP did anything stick out that was SK like?
curiouskarmadog, post 287 wrote:I said I think we should lynch the SK..I do not think it is possible for Hazzel to be the SK..simple as that...if we lynch now and we do not hit the SK (we lose two more people from the pool) Why dont you think it is important to look for the SK now Kinetic?
You have stated very clearly in these two posts that you think that lynching mafia is not worth it. You stated we should only be looking for the SK, and that looking for anyone else is wrong.

In the first post you actually asked if people thought HQ was Mafia or SK, and then said you didn't think he was the SK, and that we should not lynch him because his chance of being the SK is low...

You continue to say that we should only target the SK, call me the SK but you then say you think I'm in the mafia with MGM. You can't have it both ways.
curiouskarmadog wrote:And Mirth, its this simple, I am willing to lynch either CKD or HQ. I prefer CKD and if we CAN get a lynch going on him before deadline then I would like to go with that. If we can't, I know we can get a lynch on HQ. I will be around and will switch my vote back if so. But I would like to see how far this will go first.

I want everyone to remember Kinetic was strongly pushing my lynch!!! The SK is going to kill someone...why do you care if he hits me Kinetic? If you lynch HazzelQ and the SK hits me...then your proposed scum group is gone (uh oh Kinetic, looks like your arguement has hit a wall)....I want the SK to hit me, so the town sees you for what you are...I would rather the town lynch scum today..not lynch me.
Obviously everyone is going to remember ... >> I stand by my cases, you keep backing up and around, turning and spinning. Its funny, half the players think this is a fake fight and you keep telling them that you're effectively being bullied >>.

And you goading the SK isn't going to influence him to do anything. You'll just be creating a WIFOM situation that is honestly just annoying to read.

If you die and come up town, its WIFOM. If you die and come up scum, its WIFOM. If you die and come up SK... well that would be quite humorous if the SK did the killing....

That doesn't change my opinion. I think you are scum, and I think HQ is also scum. Simple as that. I willing to vote either of you right now, and at this point I don't think there is much that can convince me to vote anyone else before the looming deadline.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Mgm »

CKD, you know as well as anyone else that the SK has no intention of helping anyone by taking your dare.
Show
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 am

Kinetic wrote:
They weren't meant as insults, and I tried to pick my wording carefully as not to be seen that way. I'm serious, I've noticed many grammar errors in almost all of your responses and it makes me think that english is your second language is all. I could go back and document them all, but I think that would be insulting.
Please go back and document all of my grammar errors, the only thing it will show is that you are willing to go the extra mile to a.) point out meaningless information to detract (or deflect) from actual scum looking b.) be a dick. I do not proofread that much, so what? I don’t pour over my own words like you because I do not have anything to hide.
Kinetic wrote:

You keep calling me a liar and that is not the way it is >>. You're insulting me by saying that and I keep trying to show you I'm not "lying". We have differing opinions, and someone might be wrong, but that doesn't mean they are lying.
You are lying. You state I am not trying to find mafia. That is a lie. Not an opinion. An opinion would be “it looks like to me that you are….” The only thing I said is I think it is more important to find the SK first! You are trying to get the town to believe your crap. Personally I am beginning to think HazzelQ might be mafia after all with you. That is why you are trying to get the town to believe I am not scum hunting…because you already know Hazzel is mafia.
Kinetic wrote:
And both MGM and myself will be here before Saturday. If no lynch on you happens before then, then we can easily change back. I would like to see how far this is going to go. We are still effectively at town day one with no lynch and we are almost at LYLO! That doesn't bother you?!
Of course it bothers me…it bothers me because we need to eliminate the SK now!!! I do not think HazzelQ is the SK. Why do you think we are close to LYLO? Because of the SK. Also I like how you are speaking for MGM now. Almost like you are a unit. MGM, care to comment?
Kinetic wrote:
You continue to say that we should only target the SK, call me the SK but you then say you think I'm in the mafia with MGM. You can't have it both ways.
I think you are either or. I think your lynch should be a higher priority than Hazzel’s, because there is a high probability that Hazzel is not the SK. You on the other can are either or. Both will help the town.
Kinetic wrote:
And you goading the SK isn't going to influence him to do anything. You'll just be creating a WIFOM situation that is honestly just annoying to read.

If you die and come up town, its WIFOM. If you die and come up scum, its WIFOM. If you die and come up SK... well that would be quite humorous if the SK did the killing....

That doesn't change my opinion. I think you are scum, and I think HQ is also scum. Simple as that. I willing to vote either of you right now, and at this point I don't think there is much that can convince me to vote anyone else before the looming deadline.
How do you know that my goading the SK will not influence “him”? You are speaking for the SK too? Again, if the SK is going to kill someone..kill me. At least this way the town know who to attack next.

Personally I think you know that I am town.

And finally you say you are only going to vote Hazzel or myself…interesting..now you prefer a no lynch to myself to Hazzel getting lynched? Now you are being hypocritical...

Town, we have 4 scum left (3 mafia and 1 SK)..we need to lynch someone today, and I think it is important that we hit the SK. I do not think HazzelQ is the SK, however, after Kinetic’s play the past two pages, I think Hazzel could be scum, so I will be willing to lynch her. I however, think that Kinetic is either mafia or the SK..I think this should be our lynch today…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Mgm »

THIS...IS...A...LIE.
That quote reminds me of Professor Umbridge from the Harry Potter books. You really don't want me to make such connections by saying stuff like that.

And if you still believe we should go after the SK with the mafia standing ready to overpower us, I don't see how it is possible to win...
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”