Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:31 pm

Post by Mgm »

Does that mean we can finally have a lynch?
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:42 pm

Post by Mirth »

Mgm wrote:Does that mean we can finally have a lynch?
If by finally, you mean Sunday morning, I'll be betting on probably, as Hazzel is at L-1 right now, if my count is correct.

General statement: please noone else vote Hazzel in the time between now and Sunday.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Post by Mgm »

Lynching on Sunday morning is cutting it too close. With time zones and all that it is easy to be late. I'd much rather have a lynch occur on Saturday night or Saturday afternoon.
Show
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

so we are going to Lynch Hazzle? Cant say that I agree..Hazzle you have anything you would like to say?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Mgm »

Anything is better than another no lynch.
Show
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Raffles »

Stewie wrote:
Mirth wrote:Stewie: yes, I understand what you were saying. I did every single post because it helps me understand stuff. I would, however, like to hear your opinion of everybody still alive, if you don't mind.
1. I don't have an opinion on everyone.
2. I do mind. Giving an opinion on everyone in the game gives the SK more information. He can kill someone people don't find suspicious, since that player would be hard to lynch; they can not-kill someone people do find suspicious, since that someone would be easy to lynch; and they s/he could kill me, if I'm on to them. I generally don't think it's a good idea to offer your opinion on
everyone

Since you asked, and HazzelQ doesn't understand, I'll reiterate what I said last page (ie: my case against HazzelQ).

1. HazzelQ makes a comment which only scum would say, namely she says that we can afford to lose a townie. Someone who is pro-town would also be a townie, and would therefore not say that we can afford to lose a townie, since the same argument could be used against them.
2. She explains this by saying that she confused this game with another game. Fair enough, except...
3. She does it again, this time saying she should RC. Once again, she apologises right after, claiming that she confused this game with another. I don't believe a townie would be careless enough to confuse the games in such a manner twice, and therefore I believe she is scum. Not having the townie PM, she forgets that there are no power roles.
4. Saying that she confused the games before anyone else picked up on it only means that she noticed the mistake before anyone else did, so it's a null tell.
Confusing games can happen, but I see the point about 1 and 3 now. Especially with 1, I think that is excellent.

Anyway thanks Stewie
Unvote
Woof!
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Raffles »

Sorry for double post, I support HazzelQ lynch.
Woof!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:23 pm

for the sake of conversation (and understanding on my part)...what are the cases against HazzelQ?...why are those voting for her, voting for her
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Mirth »

Mgm wrote:Anything is better than another no lynch.
I'm still not sure I agree with this, as I don't think we can afford to lose another townie, but I am not opposed to lynching Hazzel, as he is one of my top three suspects.

To answer CKD my main problem with Hazzel is the still unaccounted for contridiction of saying that Kinetic is "a compulsive liar" but "probably town" the two should be logically mutually exclusive in this sort of set up. I don't think this could be justified.

(The other main point against Hazzel is what Stewie outlined.)

I would also really like to hear more from Hazzel before Saturday.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 pm

so I guess my real question is are the people voting for Hazzel voting for her because she is mafia or because she is the SK. Personally I think we need to find the SK immediately. How do we do that? I do not know (first time in a game with a SK)....Mirth, in the huge PBP did anything stick out that was SK like?

I see both sides of the No lynch arguement for this game. I see MGM point (which I think he means, it will be hard to win if the SK is not killed and the only way to do that is to lynch)...however, I am with Mirth in the fact that I do not want to lose another townie..we have to make sure Hazzel is the one to hit, for when we lynch we are essentially losing two people (because the SK gets another kill)...at the point, I do not think Hazzel is our SK...so I am against this lynch!

I am still in my reread (with a new interest in who could be the SK)...hopefully I will have something in the next 24 hours...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Is CKD... defending HQ because he might be mafia?

Wow...

CKD, simple as this, if HQ isn't SK and is mafia, I'll be completely fine with lynching him. At this point, almost any lynch will help us because of the information we can gain from it. I really wanted to push the town to lynch before the second SK kill, but if you are really saying you'd rather the town be completely stale until we have a concrete, airtight case, then you are scum scum scum. We're not going to have any really good information until we start lynching. With the SK killing every Sunday, that means we need to get something going quickly. HQ is my main choice, but you're not far down the list.

If it is a choice between Hazzle and you, thats a hard choice in my opinion, but no one else is really sticking out as scummy in my book.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:14 pm

Again you are twisting my words around..another scumtell.

I said I think we should lynch the SK..I do not think it is possible for Hazzel to be the SK..simple as that...if we lynch now and we do not hit the SK (we lose two more people from the pool) Why dont you think it is important to look for the SK now Kinetic?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Kinetic wrote:Is CKD... defending HQ because he might be mafia?

Wow...
also this is interesting...if we lynch Hazzel and she comes up town...what then?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'm not twisting your words around! You said it again! Of course the SK needs to die, and I think we need to find him, but giving him extra kills and still not lynching hasn't been helping us at all! If hazzle is not the SK but is mafia, I won't shed a tear at all! In case you were forgetting, both the mafia and the SK need to die. I think HQ could be SK, but think its more likely he's teamscum. But I'm not going to NOT lynch HQ because he might not be the SK!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:20 pm

then you are either short sighted, foolish, or the SK.

our focus should be the SK...of course I want to lynch mafia..but again, if Hazzel comes up town...what then?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by Kinetic »

If she comes up town, yes, that sucks. Wanna know what is worse? A town that is paralyzed and refuses to lynch with a DAYKILLING SK loose! One whose Daykills refresh weekly! At this point we need to stop with the crap and start with the lynching.

If you think HQ is town: EXPLAIN WHY!

If you think you have a better choice for SK: EXPLAIN WHY!

Don't just say "o no, he might not be, we should wait guys until the SK kills again..".......
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote:then you are either short sighted, foolish, or the SK.

our focus should be the SK...of course I want to lynch mafia..but again, if Hazzel comes up town...what then?
Oh.... my.... god......

YOU SAID IT AGAIN! Killing mafia is just as important as killing the SK! In fact, finding the mafia might even be HARDER in this game than finding the SK because they can't kill. I won't lose sleep over lynching in a deadlined game.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Kinetic »

And your twisted defense of HQ is noted CKD. If he does come up teamscum we know who his partner might be.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:37 pm

Kinetic wrote:If she comes up town, yes, that sucks. Wanna know what is worse? A town that is paralyzed and refuses to lynch with a DAYKILLING SK loose! One whose Daykills refresh weekly! At this point we need to stop with the crap and start with the lynching.

If you think HQ is town: EXPLAIN WHY!

If you think you have a better choice for SK: EXPLAIN WHY!

Don't just say "o no, he might not be, we should wait guys until the SK kills again..".......
when we lynch, that Daykilled is really sped up isnt it?

I dont think that Hazzel is the SK because she a.) didnt know this game was going on until after the first Daykill and b.) she was having problems posting here in general. If you actually read the thread you would know this…

I think you might be the SK or at least scum!

Vote: Kinetic

Your lack of desire to find the SK immediately. You appear lynch hungry. You have seemed to attach yourself to MGM. You assumed the SK was trying to frame MGM? Your overall play in this thread is scummy. I think this is our best bet for a lynch today…Especially if Hazzel is lynched and come up town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Kinetic wrote:And your twisted defense of HQ is noted CKD. If he does come up teamscum we know who his partner might be.
again with the words in my mouth..I have not defended Hazzel..hopefully the town notes you are trying to set me up for something...

that being said, SK feel free to pop me off next Daykill...I think once the town sees I am town...much of this conversation will be telling. Matter of fact I dare you to Daykill me!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by Kinetic »

curiouskarmadog wrote: when we lynch, that Daykilled is really sped up isnt it?
If we continually derail lynches the only person who wins is the Serial Killer. Lynching is the only way the town gets concrete information.
curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont think that Hazzel is the SK because she a.) didnt know this game was going on until after the first Daykill and b.) she was having problems posting here in general. If you actually read the thread you would know this…
Yet that still doesn't talk about the main issue, you have a problem trying to find MAFIA. In case you didn't realize the town needs to kill them too!
curiouskarmadog wrote:I think you might be the SK or at least scum!

Vote: Kinetic

Your lack of desire to find the SK immediately.
Your certainty that HQ only makes me think you are not the SK either, but that doesn't mean I don't think you're scum. You're right, I don't know who the SK is, how can I hunt something I'm not 100% sure of! I know that there are mafia out there too, and I also know that people who are suspicious can be either mafia or SK. So I'm going to hunt them both and vote for the person I find who I think has the best chance of being scum. Trust me, you're second on my list.
curiouskarmadog wrote:You appear lynch hungry.
I'm not lynch hungry... I'm town who knows the important of lynching in a deadlined game! You're either a scum trying to avoid losing a scum buddy or a townie that doesn't know the importance of a lynch.
curiouskarmadog wrote: You have seemed to attach yourself to MGM.
No, you and HQ attached me to MGM, I pointed out the idiocy behind your attacks on him.
curiouskarmadog wrote:You assumed the SK was trying to frame MGM?
Which I admitted that my case was slightly wrong when I confused who MGM voted for, but the main point was that the SK didn't attack anyone pushing MGM. Seemed quite odd that the SK avoided that whole thing all together.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Your overall play in this thread is scummy. I think this is our best bet for a lynch today…Especially if Hazzel is lynched and come up town.
Self Fulfilling prophecy? This is another comment that makes me think you're not SK but still scum. You call me scummy but all your 'reasons' are false. You say I'm the best bet only because you think I might be the SK. But let me throw this back at you, what if I'm town? Kind of useless to say, no? But you keep saying it to defend HQ.

What game are you playing? Are you teamscum and you know that HQ is town and want to push for me to be lynched after that happens? No, I'm pretty sure that if HQ comes up town (which I'm pretty sure won't happen), but if that
did
happen, I would look closer at your absolute certainty of that fact as much more scummy than anything else.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Kinetic wrote:And your twisted defense of HQ is noted CKD. If he does come up teamscum we know who his partner might be.
again with the words in my mouth..I have not defended Hazzel..hopefully the town notes you are trying to set me up for something...

that being said, SK feel free to pop me off next Daykill...I think once the town sees I am town...much of this conversation will be telling. Matter of fact I dare you to Daykill me!
Absolute total BS. You call what I did defending MGM but this outright defense of HQ is so obvious it doesn't need me to point it out.

Sounds verrrrry scummy to me. Heck, I'd unvote and vote you if I thought we could get you to lynch before Sunday. But with the way this town jumps and jives (it doesn't...), I think I might just derail the HQ lynch if I did so.

But you know, there is a better way to "prove" your story. Hammer HQ. You're so sure, hammer him. But you won't. No way, if he's town and you're scum there is no way you'll go near this wagon. You're more likely to hammer him if he's your scum buddy than if he isn't.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Mirth »

I find this slightly amusing even though I shouldn't. Two of my main suspects arguing about the third.

As I've stated before, at the moment I think that Hazzel, Kinetic, and CKD are most likely to be mafia. (I also think that Hazzel and Kinetic are not mafia together, though anything is possible). I may be horribly wrong, however.

Kinetic, CKD, I'd like to hear what you think about my opinion that the two of you are partners.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VC:
4 HazzelQ(Kinetic, MGM, Stewie HeatherLou)
1 MGM ( HazzelQ)
1 Kinetic(CuriousKarmaDog)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by Kinetic »

I'm pretty sure I've been against CKD/HQ this entire time. And I have no problem with lynching CKD if we can get it done before Sunday... But at this rate if we don't lynch SOMEONE this Sunday we are going to lose. Either to the mafia or the SK. There are 9 people left, 3 of who are mafia, 1 who is the SK. That basically means that if we don't lynch this Sunday and the SK doesn't hit a Mafia, then the mafia will basically control the vote and can start hunting the SK for the virtual win. That is what makes me even MORE scared that CKD is mafia. He has all but admitted that HQ and him are mafia, but says we should avoid that because the SK is still around. Well guess what, for the mafia the SK IS the biggest threat, but at this rate the Mafia may be a bigger threat to the town than the SK...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”