Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Gorkington »

in other news,
flubb nightkill is making me lean saint town and is making me want to move spiffeh to nullpile.

jaqen wrote:Him saying "this isn't some stupid gambit", more than anything else, raises a huge red flag.
i hate fake guilties.
like.
a lot.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 am

Post by masters of fart »

Is this multiball or was pisskop bogged or something just wondering.

We could get that guy to help remove one of Titus/jaqen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2072, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2065, farside22 wrote:I wonder what is up with Jean.
That whole post calling gork out was odd

How so? As a player in general, he doesn't seem very trustworthy. He seems to be the kind who does reaction tests and gambits and that whole sort of thing. It's easy for me to see that because it's exactly how I used to play. Him saying "this isn't some stupid gambit", more than anything else, raises a huge red flag.

Ah

Well here is what I sae.
He voted titus and said he got a guilty.
No one voted with him as a response so he clarified it with this isn't a gambit.
I got the impression he said that because no one else was voting with him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2069, farside22 wrote:
In post 2067, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I don't care for guessing the reliability so of guilties. If she flips and it's not scum then, logically, it's your turn to eat it. I Think I've played with Titus a fair number of times. And she's pretty much always lynched within the first three days, unless she's scum, so yeah she's pretty damned easy to lynch.

That said, I don't think two scum are going to fake guilties on one mislynch.

Farside- you said you checked Titus too and had to verify something. You initially voted Saint so that makes me think you didn't necessarily have a guilty. Can you paraphrase the confirmation you received without compromising your role?

I targetted titus. I'm not a cop.

Why would you think scum would fake a guilty out the gate?

The moment you said you were clarifying something with the mod, I too sent them a question and have yet to hear back from them yet you had a response from them and enough time to throw down a vote afterwards in just 13 minutes. I've been waiting the better part of an hour. But, I'm playing along all the same and think it'll be good to see how this plays out.

Are you going to answer my question about why did you vote for Saint if you had mod info that would make you vote Titus?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2078, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2067, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I don't care for guessing the reliability so of guilties. If she flips and it's not scum then, logically, it's your turn to eat it. I Think I've played with Titus a fair number of times. And she's pretty much always lynched within the first three days, unless she's scum, so yeah she's pretty damned easy to lynch.

Farside- you said you checked Titus too and had to verify something. You initially voted Saint so that makes me think you didn't necessarily have a guilty. Can you paraphrase the confirmation you received without compromising your role?

The moment you said you were clarifying something with the mod, I too sent them a question and have yet to hear back from them yet you had a response from them and enough time to throw down a vote afterwards in just 13 minutes. I've been waiting the better part of an hour. But, I'm playing along all the same and think it'll be good to see how this plays out.

Are you going to answer my question about why did you vote for Saint if you had mod info that would make you vote Titus?

No I'm not.
I'm not putting my role in a bastard game.
I'm assuming there is a Roleblocker but thanks for helping scum. :facepalm:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I voted for saint because I was scum reading him at the end of day 1.
I voted for titus because I believe gork.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2076, masters of fart wrote:Is this multiball or was pisskop bogged or something just wondering.

That would be pretty much impossible since my neighbor and I vigged Pisskop. We both had varying degrees of a scum read on him and ultimately decided that no matter how he flipped the instant POE that's possible from both of yesterday's leading wagons would be invaluable. Now that's out of the bag, can we discuss the ons and offs and relations provided by that info before just quick lynching Titus? I haven't even looked at it yet but plan to when I wake up. Between work and pregnant daughter (due in 4 weeks) acting like she was going to give birth, I haven't had time for more than a few quick read and comment here and there.

Pedit-
you
brought up
your
role,
your
target,
your
clarification, and
your
vote- not me. You can't reasonably expect to have no questions about what
you
have put out there.

Ppedit ok, but why saint you *think could be* scum over what with mod clarification looks like must be verified scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

And with as much patience as I can muster I'm going to write a new story now.

[spoile=]farside the mistress held onto her whip. She smiled at the dungeon she had created for the sexual gratification of those masocist in the community.
She checked her cross board and made sure the ties where strong. She patted the dog collar with affection and caressed the black mask.
Today there would be a visitor who would succumb to her will and love every moment of it[/spoiler]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: please spoil the above please
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2081, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 2076, masters of fart wrote:Is this multiball or was pisskop bogged or something just wondering.

That would be pretty much impossible since my neighbor and I vigged Pisskop. We both had varying degrees of a scum read on him and ultimately decided that no matter how he flipped the instant POE that's possible from both of yesterday's leading wagons would be invaluable. Now that's out of the bag, can we discuss the ons and offs and relations provided by that info before just quick lynching Titus? I haven't even looked at it yet but plan to when I wake up. Between work and pregnant daughter (due in 4 weeks) acting like she was going to give birth, I haven't had time for more than a few quick read and comment here and there.

Pedit-
you
brought up
your
role,
your
target,
your
clarification, and
your
you
have put out there.

Ppedit ok, but why saint you *think could be* scum over what with mod clarification looks like must be verified scum?

You going to awnser my question or just keep playing with yourself.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2080, farside22 wrote:I voted for saint because I was scum reading him at the end of day 1.
I voted for titus because I believe gork.

This is all confusing so can you act like I'm 3 and fill in the gaps

Gork- gotta guilty on Titus, vote
Farside- i targeted Titus too let me clarify something
Farside- yup mod told me stuff, vote
Jaqen- ok, 2 guilties that's pretty fucking solid, vote
Farside- eh, I'm just sheeping Gork
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2084, farside22 wrote:
In post 2081, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

Pedit-
you
brought up
your
role,
your
target,
your
clarification, and
your
you
have put out there.

You going to awnser my question or just keep playing with yourself.

Because it would be far from the first time I'd seen that happen.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to ignore jaqeun.
Someone else can explain to the newb that I have no reason to claim what I did or anything else today.

And then smack him later for not having something I can't say what
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Gorkington »

happy birthday jaqen pt1:
modguy wrote:vezokpiraka (13) - Xtoxm, White Narcissus, Profgessor Emotion, Slobberknocker, Flubbernugget, Oversoul, farside22, pisskop, Titus, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, Saint, Anenien

Spoiler: vezo votes
xtoxm wrote:I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.

wn wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

prof wrote:I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)

slobb wrote:VOTE: vezok

pisskops reaction to wagon (Specifically last page) is town.

vezoks not acting like vezok, i agree with gorkington

flubb wrote:VOTE: vezok

oversoul wrote:What is this list
Could do a Vezok wagon
VOTE: Vezo

farside wrote:I'm narrowing down my scum reads but vezo's start reads pretty scummy as I said. Don't see titus town here and I don't see the town read others have. The hydra that started the Tip wagon is pretty quiet for pushing the case and that makes me have them as a big fat question mark and oversoul is being lazy and I hate it.
Lots of null reads because of so many people reading like they don't give a shit and would rather troll then scum hunt.
At least I saw something with tip that rang town. Not married to that read but enough to stay off the wagon.

Vote: vezo

You know I'm stubborn and at least im pushing my scum reads. Unlike some flaccid types.

piss wrote:Because I can already tell he's going to be a fucking nuinsance if he lives.

titus wrote:VOTE: Vezok

We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.

gork wrote:like christ.
ika lurked out. thats practically half a scumclaim.
vezok entered into this game with the least "vezok" approach ive ever seen.
this is the guy who shouts about someone being scum and calls people idiots for trying to convince him otherwise.
this isnt someone who buddies and asks for someone to tell him whos scummy.
this isnt someone who avoids a fight with someone.
townvezok would be calling me a moron right now.
fact that nobody wants to sheep this just makes it even fucking better, because it should be a comically easy wagon to get going and instead people are dogpiling on pisskop.
get your shit together whoever is fucking town this game and vote for vezok or tell me why im wrong.

jaqen wrote:This one is preferring we WIFOM over him now instead, huh?

VOTE: vezokpiraka

anen wrote:Well. I still don't think Vezok is the best lynch, but it's not a bad idea after all.
Also, my top scumreads don't seem to be wagoned Today, so

Intent To Hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2079, farside22 wrote:
In post 2078, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

No I'm not.
I'm not putting my role in a bastard game.
I'm assuming there is a Roleblocker
but thanks for helping scum. :facepalm:

I bolded the important part I said in this game.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Fresh »

I was asked why I townread Titus.

He was attacked early on with the policy lynch crap and the way he responded lined up to play I've seen out of him before.

But now we have two players claiming they targeted Titus and are both voting for him. That changes things I guess.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Gorkington »

happy birthday pt2:
modguy wrote:pisskop (8) - masters of fart, Quaroath, dramonic, Jaqen Hghar, vezokpiraka, Fresh, Loranthaceae, Voidedmafia

Spoiler: pisskop votes
master wrote:page 46's posts are re-earning the respect for the Imperium hydra for me.

I'm also currently overruling MS's vote (was it really on TIP? I wrote to him earlier all my reasoning for TIP town and he hasn't responded yet apart from saying he'll check it out soon) and totally going with farside. this is both a vote I was meaning to use AND it just comes sheeping my currently best townread (and erotic writer, ahem, mods) farside.

VOTE: PISSKOP

will make a good list of everything soon

quar wrote:VOTE: pisskop

This is totally NOT the town PK i literally just completed a game with, in tone or style.

Um. Yeah. Slice off the dick.

dram wrote:vote: pisskop
This looks fashionable.

jaqen wrote:A man is become frustrated. Aside from the aforementioned, today is devolving into a pissing match of going nowhere. It is feeling much and more like walking circles lost in the woods and asking each other "hey, haven't we already passed that rock?" A man is probably voting Pisskop and hoping for the best as that one's response to the little pressure he is receiving is quite poor. Cornered town are swinging and throwing rocks and shit at people. That one is much and more like 'c'mon guys, follow my deflection'. A man isn't liking all on that wagon, but if this is the multiball setup some are speculating (a man is agreeing with the size of this game argument) then a man is also not caring if varying degrees of scum reads are present since scum would have every reason to kill other scum

Or maybe a man is over thinking it. Eff it, Jaqen is ready for flips and info so this game is progressing.

VOTE: Pisskop

vezo wrote:pisskop is getting wagoned because he is scum and I'm not. On that note.

vote pisskop

fresh wrote:
pisskop was my other debate. I felt as I was catching up that I was reading him as scum for the wrong reason. When he seemed uncooperative, that isn't a scum tell as I've learned. But when I do an ISO, the vibe I'm getting gives me scumfeels for different reasons more like we've got him and he's trying to 'town' his way out of being center of attention. I think presently its the best vote to have right now.

Vote: pisskop

lora wrote:VOTE: pisskop

voided wrote:Vote: Pisskop

I am loathe to join any wagon with Loran on it, but I'm not getting on the Vezok one.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Gorkington »

fresh wrote:the way he responded lined up to play I've seen out of him before.
firstthingisfirst titus is a lady.
secondthingissecond what about this is town vs null?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Gorkington »

quar pings town on his pisskop vote to me.
the awkwardness and the reliance on recent meta strikes me as slightly genuine.
could be wrong but its how im leaning atm.
would also probably be a bad way to draw attention to self as scum. like.
"hey i was just scum in this one game, you player who was in this game, im gonna attack you and draw attention to that game".

xtoxm feels scummy.
loras probably scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Far from a newb, tyvm. To vote so,eome other than your guilty is sketchy. The target gained by discussing your results is diminished by the already effing huge you hung on yourself by saying you had results in the first place. Nah, I'm not taking that blame. You can piss off right there. You voluntarily threw it out there you got results by targetting Titus, then you "clarified" those results through the mod, then you say the mod got back with you to make that clarification (which, quite frankly, I don't believe because I sent them a question at the exact same time which has still yet to be answered so I don't think they're around TO answer) and changed your vote from someone you *think* is guilty to someone you claim to havea *mod confirmed* guilty on.

And now you want to get all pretentious and name cally because someone is raising valid questions you apparently can't answer? If Titus is scum, you're probably scum with them seeing she's fucked and looking for an easy way on. Because there's no effing way answering questions about your results is "helping scum" more than YOU claiming to have some sort of an investigative PR in the first place.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

she didnt claim to have a mod confirmed guilty on titus.
shes also probably still town.
i hope.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2088, Gorkington wrote:happy birthday jaqen pt1:
modguy wrote:vezokpiraka (13) - Xtoxm, White Narcissus, Profgessor Emotion, Slobberknocker, Flubbernugget, Oversoul, farside22, pisskop, Titus, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, Saint, Anenien

Spoiler: vezo votes
xtoxm wrote:I like jogger for town.

If you want a PL, let's do this.

VOTE: Idiot savant

The slot is lurking which is as sure of a scumtell as we'll get on D1.

wn wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

prof wrote:I change my mind about farside, I am pretty happy to call her town! Though, I still kinda want your answers to my questions/statements towards you

Also, Pisskop (I think it's pisskop?) I do not like your wagon so I am voting the counter wagon (vezok)

slobb wrote:VOTE: vezok

pisskops reaction to wagon (Specifically last page) is town.

vezoks not acting like vezok, i agree with gorkington

flubb wrote:VOTE: vezok

oversoul wrote:What is this list
Could do a Vezok wagon
VOTE: Vezo

farside wrote:I'm narrowing down my scum reads but vezo's start reads pretty scummy as I said. Don't see titus town here and I don't see the town read others have. The hydra that started the Tip wagon is pretty quiet for pushing the case and that makes me have them as a big fat question mark and oversoul is being lazy and I hate it.
Lots of null reads because of so many people reading like they don't give a shit and would rather troll then scum hunt.
At least I saw something with tip that rang town. Not married to that read but enough to stay off the wagon.

Vote: vezo

You know I'm stubborn and at least im pushing my scum reads. Unlike some flaccid types.

piss wrote:Because I can already tell he's going to be a fucking nuinsance if he lives.

titus wrote:VOTE: Vezok

We should be lynching TiP but we are not. I like the people on the Vezok wagon better.

gork wrote:like christ.
ika lurked out. thats practically half a scumclaim.
vezok entered into this game with the least "vezok" approach ive ever seen.
this is the guy who shouts about someone being scum and calls people idiots for trying to convince him otherwise.
this isnt someone who buddies and asks for someone to tell him whos scummy.
this isnt someone who avoids a fight with someone.
townvezok would be calling me a moron right now.
fact that nobody wants to sheep this just makes it even fucking better, because it should be a comically easy wagon to get going and instead people are dogpiling on pisskop.
get your shit together whoever is fucking town this game and vote for vezok or tell me why im wrong.

jaqen wrote:This one is preferring we WIFOM over him now instead, huh?

VOTE: vezokpiraka

anen wrote:Well. I still don't think Vezok is the best lynch, but it's not a bad idea after all.
Also, my top scumreads don't seem to be wagoned Today, so

Intent To Hammer.

I appreciate this more than you know. I'm going to bed now, but I'll look at this tonight. This will help so much in not getting behind here while not neglecting irl that's more important. Thanks!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 2057, farside22 wrote:Okay I got it clarified.

Vote: titus

That's how I'm taking this Gork. For now anyhow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2094, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Far from a newb, tyvm. To vote so,eome other than your guilty is sketchy. The target gained by discussing your results is diminished by the already effing huge you hung on yourself by saying you had results in the first place. Nah, I'm not taking that blame. You can piss off right there. You voluntarily threw it out there you got results by targetting Titus, then you "clarified" those results through the mod, then you say the mod got back with you to make that clarification (which, quite frankly, I don't believe because I sent them a question at the exact same time which has still yet to be answered so I don't think they're around TO answer) and changed your vote from someone you *think* is guilty to someone you claim to havea *mod confirmed* guilty on.

And now you want to get all pretentious and name cally because someone is raising valid questions you apparently can't answer? If Titus is scum, you're probably scum with them seeing she's fucked and looking for an easy way on. Because there's no effing way answering questions about your results is "helping scum" more than YOU claiming to have some sort of an investigative PR in the first place.

Okay non newb.
Here is what you are not paying attention to them.
Gork has been calling titus scum since day fucking 1.
So have I
Just because you apparently don't remember that at all I'll be happy to remind you.
Second of you think really fucking hard you might see why I doubted the claim for gork in the first place.
Come on I know you can process those gears if you played for years of what pr I am.
Finally.
Just to be nice instead of snide for a moment.
There is nothing scummy about gork. You have presented no case or reason to suspect him but instead jump to defend titus for no reason at all against the claim.
That is just bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2095, Gorkington wrote:she didnt claim to have a mod confirmed guilty on titus.
shes also probably still town.
i hope.

I am.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”