Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Sonic X »

yea titus not posting her VCA is just ugh.

but in another game she lost because she was too busy to do her vca. so it is null.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62114
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4095, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4093, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4090, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4085, Reasonably Rational wrote:nobody has even tried to contradict

this is a lie

Show me the post where someone attempted to contradict our logic progression for why Mastin and Xtoxm can't be scum (I already mentioned the edge cases myself). Also ... you do realize it's super scummy to cherry pick someone's post to try and mislead right? If you can't even quote an entire sentence in context, and you're just cherry picking to try and score low blow, you just make yourself look petty and scummy.

If you want to be a petty asshole and make yourself look scummy ... that's your decision.

you called farside scummy, so i don't actually know what that word means from you anymore.

i think most of the players who are in a PT with you atm agree that you are the asshole here.

Maybe I am an asshole. I don't cherry pick your posts to try and score cheap points on you though. I'm trying to win the game for my win con. I can look through Titus' game history and every time she is scum she has a remarkable ability to wriggle out of getting lynched. I don't want that to happen here.

The hyperbole isn't useful to anyone.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not following tw. Yes they said they checked the VCA.
I did day 1 only and I haven seen all town on a town wagon in a large game.
That is it.
Nothing more.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4091, Reasonably Rational wrote:Assuming you actually are a Gladiator (which you should easily be able to prove by Gladiating Titus), there was a counter to your role, wasn't there? All of your town cred rests on you having attempted and expended your gladiate charge against Fro99er. Are you saying that isn't the case?

well, i was talking about my copier.

anyway, i've been obviously town by play. even beer called me town and frogger scum day 1. so... "all my town cred"? hmmm.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4101, Reasonably Rational wrote:I can look through Titus' game history and every time she is scum she has a remarkable ability to wriggle out of getting lynched. I don't want that to happen here.

i have the ability to lock her down if she gets out of hand.

stop being a dick to your teammates.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm unvoting so fuzzy can do something.
I hope that's okay.
You know being targwtted by scum and giving my view on why I think some is scum is not enough to be just left alone in this freeking game.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4101, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't cherry pick your posts to try and score cheap points on you though.

yeah, you don't do that. you cherry pick titus's posts to try to score cheap points on me. that's like, better, or something
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4106, farside22 wrote:I'm unvoting so fuzzy can do something.
I hope that's okay.
You know being targwtted by scum and giving my view on why I think some is scum is not enough to be just left alone in this freeking game.

its ok mafia mum. i will be with you. we can play together. ;)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Just so you understand rr.
There are 2 players that are doing fuck all you called town.
I don't think the way out that you did but for 2 players you call town based on that. They are useless and one I'm used to doing that, the other is a better player then this and I'll be even more blunt.
If this game has one alternate win condition I'm unaware of I will be pissed.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:45 am

In post 4100, Sonic X wrote:yea titus not posting her VCA is just ugh.

but in another game she lost because she was too busy to do her vca. so it is null.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62114

It's not just the not posting it though. She's trying to squirm out of a strong scum case against her by just ignoring it, because the only defense she has just isn't credible. So she
claims
that VCA clears Her and you and me and farside, and says we should find remaining scum 1 from {Constantine vs. Fuzzy} and 1 from {Mastin, Xtoxm} (even though she made no attempt to explain why our logical progression and conclusion that they are extremely unlikely to be scum is wrong ... which should be easy if we made a mistake) and then she threw Cooldog in there.

You can call me an asshole all I want. I didn't start the namecalling. Farside has been profane and over the top sarcastic when interacting with me all game. I asked if I had offended her at some prior juncture or something to see if we could figure it out and patch things up. She gave a response that is hers to share if she wants to. I mostly just ignore it because it's obviously frustration when she starts throwing out hyperbole and attacking us.

I didn't realize you were waiting for Fuzzy for some reason to gladiate, but should I take that post from you to be confirmation that you intend to gladiate Titus?

And by the way Sonic ... you are only a scum read because of that one tenuous link. Titus had to get that information from somewhere. The logical place is that someone who had the information is on the scum team with her. Since Mastin and Xtoxm are logically excluded from that scum team (unless this is multi-ball), that just leaves you. I'm not sure how often Cerberus or I need to say that we expect her flip to have a huge impact on reading you. I personally have a theory for what we'll see, and if that theory is supported by her flip, that will be a pretty solid argument for you as town.

If we weren't constantly updating our priors and re-evaluating in light of new info, that would be one thing and people would be justified in calling us stubborn. The fact is, we constantly evaluate and change our mind when information warrants a change.

It would help all of us who are likely town (especially Farside) if we could drop the nastiness. TvT abuse is not helpful in any way, and I really have on interest in wasting what little time I have this morning fighting with someone I don't want to fight with.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4102, farside22 wrote:I did day 1 only and I haven seen all town on a town wagon in a large game.
That is it.
Nothing more.

There has been all town on a town wagon in a large game dearie.

Check this game out? http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=54597
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 4069, Sonic X wrote:i am dense as all hell

Do you want me to kill TW or what

In post 4071, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, farside, relax. :( don't get frustrated. I think I'm just not communicating it very well. :/ sonic, what I'm talking about has nothing to do with YOU except you delivered the knowledge to myself and farside, and it should be USED on you. Not the motivate.

-Cerb

lol
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Sonic X »

RR, try explaining how frogger was able to jailkeep farside earlier in the game (which got him caught, otherwise you would continue happily stonewalling us )

did he do it randomly? guesswork?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:56 am

In post 4102, farside22 wrote:I'm not following tw. Yes they said they checked the VCA.
I did day 1 only and I haven seen all town on a town wagon in a large game.
That is it.
Nothing more.

In post 4104, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4091, Reasonably Rational wrote:Assuming you actually are a Gladiator (which you should easily be able to prove by Gladiating Titus), there was a counter to your role, wasn't there? All of your town cred rests on you having attempted and expended your gladiate charge against Fro99er. Are you saying that isn't the case?

well, i was talking about my copier.

anyway, i've been obviously town by play. even beer called me town and frogger scum day 1. so... "all my town cred"? hmmm.

FWIW - I can't speak 100% for Cerberus, but I'm pretty sure the only reason we are scum reading you is that you are the logical source for the info Titus had that she shouldn't have. We otherwise both have read your play as townish. I get where you're coming from but you seem really angry that we're going where the evidence leads, even when we tell you that we fully expect further evidence to be more likely to make you look town than scum. We can't know that until it happens, but we've both expressed that we feel that way.

In post 4105, Sonic X wrote:
In post 4101, Reasonably Rational wrote:I can look through Titus' game history and every time she is scum she has a remarkable ability to wriggle out of getting lynched. I don't want that to happen here.

i have the ability to lock her down if she gets out of hand.

stop being a dick to your teammates.

Please note that my personal tendency is that I try not to intentionally start fights with people or get into name calling. When people come after me first with sarcasm and name calling, I respond to them with the same. I don't start the fight, but if someone wants to start one with me, I'm not obligated to just take it and say nothing back.

In post 4109, farside22 wrote:Just so you understand rr.
There are 2 players that are doing fuck all you called town.
I don't think the way out that you did but for 2 players you call town based on that. They are useless and one I'm used to doing that, the other is a better player then this and I'll be even more blunt.
If this game has one alternate win condition I'm unaware of I will be pissed.

I 100% agree with you that Xtoxm is barely doing anything. Mastin was a driving force on the Maxwell lynch so I can't agree with you that she has done "fuck all" or been "useless". And I think I already pointed out, as clearly as possible, that I am not saying that Cooldog is town. I believe that he might potentially be town and his play could make sense if he were the town doctor that a strongman implies should exist. Cooldog needs to be pressured ... if he ever shows up to be pressured.

Just because logic dictates that Xtoxm and Mastin can't be on the scum team that had alliance blocking and strongman, and we therefore remove them from the suspect list, does
not
mean we believe they should be up for townie of the game awards. It's not a binary thing where if we believe someone is town we think they have been super townie and helpful to town.

And yes, we're quite aware that one of them could be a third party role with a different wincon. We just don't see a way to figure out which of them it would be. The only source of info we have on Xtoxm's role, for example, is Titus ... so that's suspect.

We're open to suggestions on figuring out if either of them are 3rd party. They're not going to just come out and say so, since 3rd parties are (justifiably) policy lynches on this site.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Sonic X »

i am actually fine with your postulation that mastin and xtoxm are town if titus is scum. she has been throwing shit on them for a while now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Fair enough sonic.
I'll drop that as a reason then
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

In post 4113, Sonic X wrote:RR, try explaining how frogger was able to jailkeep farside earlier in the game (which got him caught, otherwise you would continue happily stonewalling us )

did he do it randomly? guesswork?

Did Fro99er jailkeep her? My understanding was that he used his ability to stop her from doing an alliance/fusion. Cerb and I assumed farside was a gem from pretty early on because she referred to the day PTs as "fusions" considerably more frequently than other words. We didn't think it made sense to call attention to that, but if we saw it, doesn't it seem likely that scum also would catch it?

Also, you need to stop about Fro99er. Farside didn't reveal at the start of the day that someone had stopped her from allying/fusing, and his fake claim lined up with what we had as far as claim and flavor from Xtoxm which was similar in nature. It turns out his claim was fake, ergo we got fooled by a fake claim. Going after us over it repeatedly is just poor form, especially since we were on to Maxwell straightaway yesterday (verified by people in the PT where I was on him like a fat kid on a twinkie).

Also, I just got word that my Grandfather died in his sleep a few hours ago, so I'm very likely to be taking a sitewide V/LA because mafia just doesn't seem really worth anything at the moment by comparison. I hope you all have a better day than I will.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to quote what the mod posted about the ability that frogger had that rr is mid remembering.

During the Climax phase, you may target a player--if that player is a Gem, they will be unable to be killed or perform any actions during the Climax phase.
This effect will also and any
FUSION
that player is a part of.
This ability has no effect on Human or Other characters.

I bolded the important part.
Also if someone who is rr actual read the start of day 3 I said I wasn't in an alliance at the start with vezo. I think the mod got confused when frogger targetted me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandfather .....my deepest sympthty to you and your family. I hope you can find some peace in this time of sadness .

Your friend Fuzzy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:52 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I can use my ability on Sonic tonight....do you still want to ally with me RR.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@RR, My VCA ignores in game made cases, except for facts that 100% must be true. It ignored everyone's logic. That's how it works. I sub into late game and do my vca. So your case is worthless for VCA.

My defense isn't credible to you because you came in wanting to lynch me today. That's because I am hard to lynch as scum. That's only true because I control the game as scum. I don't claim early as scum. There's nothing wrong with my defense beyond the fact you never thought of it.

Go through and try to find another role Sonic could be after post 40. If you can find one, we can lynch me. You can't thought.

You want my VCA now? The history? The analysis? I will post it tonight/tomorrow. I want t know how much I need to paraphrase. I have always said that I would post it publicly after you asked and I wanted you to engage it first.

My condolences as well for your gf.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR I cannot begin to count how many times I have been mislynched for being good as scum. Xmen, Pathfinder. Games like Dating game work well if I call the scum late. I still would have been lynched in dating game if we were looking for scum there. I prefer scum because I am a free mislynch. I will fight for what little I can but lynching me is game throwing here.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 4096, farside22 wrote:Here rr can have my sheep vote too because apparently having a fucking different view and trying to see the game as a whole is scummy too.

Vote: tw

No one can talk anymore. Just sheep rr.

That's exactly how I feel.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:03 am

In post 4118, farside22 wrote:I'm just going to quote what the mod posted about the ability that frogger had that rr is mid remembering.

During the Climax phase, you may target a player--if that player is a Gem, they will be unable to be killed or perform any actions during the Climax phase.
This effect will also and any
FUSION
that player is a part of.
This ability has no effect on Human or Other characters.

I bolded the important part.
Also if someone who is rr actual read the start of day 3 I said I wasn't in an alliance at the start with vezo. I think the mod got confused when frogger targetted me.

I didn't misremember at least. I just assumed the ability was intended to stop all alliances and fusions, and was not properly expressed in the role pm.

He may have been confused though.

Varsoon: Was Fro99ers jail keep intended to prevent all alliances with them from occurring, or JUST fusions?

Sonic X: Titus' VCA is already partially done, and has been for 7 days. She posted it into our pt and wanted to discuss it with us. She obviously hadn't analyzed yesterday yet, but the other days are, I would assume, largely completed. Also....in that same pt...she pointed out to us that because it's hard to vote to confuse vca and to analyze it without implicating herself as scum, she will delay in posting it for as long as possible.

Anyways, lol sonic, you realize what you posted included a buncha info, and could confuse the matter? :/ I mean, if it comes back positive, then that's awesome....but if it comes back negative, you left yourself room to argue against it.

Oh. And our Mastin/Xtoxm thing? That only falls apart if titus is third party/this is multiball.

-Cerb

Pedit: yes fuzzy.

TW: we're gonna lynch you today, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but there are simply too many other possibilities in a large theme game for you to know exactly what his role did. He could have had a power that recharged when he was targeted. He could have just known who used what on him, and not copied it. He could have been some sort of weird thing that marked people who visited him in some way, in order to enable some other ability. I mean, those are unusual roles, but he could have had any of them. You knew exactly which one it was, and that is a problem.

Also, I have no knowledge of your scum play, and I'm not afraid of it. I'm advocating your lynch because you knew things you had no reasonable way of knowing with any certainty if you were town.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”