farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2299, Skybird wrote:All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.

Why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2299, Skybird wrote:All the stuff Frogger is explaining about Cool makes me say he is scum.

@Cool, can you explain for your Frogger read? Is Frogger being truthful that you told him in the PT that you were town-reading him?

See, I'm reading it as paranoid town, but possibly only scummy if sonic flips town. I'm not reading cool as scum trying to buddy me to push a sonic mislynch, because cool really hasn't been buddying, even though he's called me town, it's more on an "I think you're town" level, then he decided i was scum briefly, now an I think you're town again. Neither buddying like an enthusiastic "hey you're town! Lets bust the scum" level, nor buddying on a consistent basis like I see scum try to do.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

That, and Cool's scumread of Sonic formed independently from mine - so really doesn't feel like a buddy attempt to push a mislynch.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:49 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hermit has not done anything except post flufff. He has yet to expain his action as far as voting Nic. He really doesnt even seemed all that much about getting lynched. The more I see of The Hermit the more I am convince he is scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 am

Hermit
Btw where your vote on me since I am scum ( atleast in your opinion)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Skybird »

Farside, Cools' flip on Frogger seemed to come out of the blue. Frogger said Cool was town reading him in the PT and after Frogger proved his vote moving thing, Cool changed over to Frogger is scum and doesn't say why. Also, it seems like Cool has came into the game on more than one occasion and said he was too busy to invest any time in the game. It's starting to come across as scum sliding under the radar to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm good with my skybird read.
You want to push grapes with me?
Maybe not today but think about it and get back to me
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Hi. We should have some more conversation about something. I've just been kinda floating through the game, asking questions of people, without really chatting with Drixx much, so I want some interaction. :p D1 was fun, with people thinking I was all scummy and stuff. This is a lot less entertaining. Hmph. And yes, this is a total useless post, but I just like it when I go to look at all my posts, and I see I'm the person who's spoken most recently in all of them. :D It makes me feel like I"m definitely participating.

I would like to chat with people about something other than the whole constantine thing.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Well, I'm going to bed soon, but maybe I can introduce a topic?

Someone chat with Cerb about my 2249 and how grapes will respond! Oh, exciting.

Alternatively, Where in the World is Sonic Sandiego

Or maybeeeee: Fuzzy! Please answer the questions I've asked you! I'm tryna understand how you're approaching this game and itttttt would help if you engaged with meee
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I'm just really demotivated at the moment. Too many walls, not enough people wanting to lynch frogger. Beer's last words was to lynch frogger. We should do that.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Zzzx still missing seriously
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2286, Ricastle wrote:Oh, by the way Far, thanks for reminding me that Sonic is scummy as shit. I almost forgot he existed!

Yeah well maybe you should have shot me. At least some people are suspecting me and stuff :roll:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Hey Sonic, is your desire to be targeted by things from those who townread you still true, or do you no longer wish to be targeted? Also, I don't think either you or Frogger are scum. Also, are you a gem or other, I asked you this before, and you haven't been around to answer. :P Kinda curious what the light prism is classified as in this game.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo

I'm other
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:22 pm

In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo

I'm other

Interesting. Okay, so there are more possible scum in the game than just frogger. Who else is at the top of your list, if frogger isn't an option for today?

-Cerb
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Sonic X »

He fucking wasted my gladiator with his unclaimed ascetic. Why should he not be an option for today? Jfc

Ugh, I am down for lyching fuzzy
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Sonic X »

when frogger flips scum then I will blame you all for being stupid
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Max
Not sure if I am quite understanding your question but I will answer the best I can. There is alot of things going on and huge walls so it kinda hard to focus. Right now I am trying to read everything and digest everything I can the best I can. Maybe there are things that I am just suface reading but from what info I can grasp I am tdying to think deeper.

I find it odd that people are trying to read me from day 1 as my day 1 play is usually not good. It take a bit for my brain to get going for these games. I think I have done better at playing on day 2. Not going to say my game is stellar but I think I have done better.
I do think I have not been playng my normal meta ( either town nor scum meta) so it throwing people off. I admit I am trying something a bit different this game. It is tempting to must abandon my different game play but I think I will go on and see where it leads.

Sonic
Your logic is flawed. Kinda funny coming from a dude named Fuzzy Logic but hey it is what it is. I dont see any reason to think that Frogger is scum bc he blocked your gladitor move. Anyways I dont see anything scummy about Frog and his later post today reads town to me. The seem genuine and coming from a town Pov. Right now the tiff between you and Frogger very much TvT. Can you sbow me why I am wrong on this???? Honesty I think you are taking things a bit personal and it blinding your perspective.

I have not dug into the Skybird case but I should

I am still not liking Hermit....it seems like he not concerned about being lynched so he just chilling out and not trying. His last few posts have been nothing but fluff. Could not find a scum game for him but from what I can tell he is active in scum hunting as town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Max
Not sure if I am quite understanding your question but I will answer the best I can. There is alot of things going on and huge walls so it kinda hard to focus. Right now I am trying to read everything and digest everything I can the best I can. Maybe there are things that I am just suface reading but from what info I can grasp I am tdying to think deeper.

I find it odd that people are trying to read me from day 1 as my day 1 play is usually not good. It take a bit for my brain to get going for these games. I think I have done better at playing on day 2. Not going to say my game is stellar but I think I have done better.
I do think I have not been playng my normal meta ( either town nor scum meta) so it throwing people off. I admit I am trying something a bit different this game. It is tempting to must abandon my different game play but I think I will go on and see where it leads.

Sonic
Your logic is flawed. Kinda funny coming from a dude named Fuzzy Logic but hey it is what it is. I dont see any reason to think that Frogger is scum bc he blocked your gladitor move. Anyways I dont see anything scummy about Frog and his later post today reads town to me. The seem genuine and coming from a town Pov. Right now the tiff between you and Frogger very much TvT. Can you sbow me why I am wrong on this???? Honesty I think you are taking things a bit personal and it blinding your perspective.

I have not dug into the Skybird case but I should

I am still not liking Hermit....it seems like he not concerned about being lynched so he just chilling out and not trying. His last few posts have been nothing but fluff. Could not find a scum game for him but from what I can tell he is active in scum hunting as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:32 am

Post by farside22 »

That is a fair thought fuzzy.

@Hermit: who are you scum reading currently and why?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2313, Sonic X wrote:Yeah still target me with night actions and stuff. If you don't know who to target just target me yolo
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Skybird »

Sonic, are you really reading Frogger as scummy or are you mad because you feel you wasted your gradiate on him?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 2320, Ricastle wrote:
Does one of your abilities concern being targeted? Because if not this is just antitown.

Yes, duh. I thought that was obviously implied. Do you have like only 1 ability or something? Because all the flipped town have at least three. -___-

@skybird I am scumreading him because frogger is playing to his scum meta. Ika was playing to his scum meta but he got kicked out or something. And dead town wanted him lynched. Him having a power to eat gladiators only proves the point. If I was a dayvig (thanks, Ricastle) I would shoot him. I already used a gladiator and it didn't work. You know how good I am with dayvigs.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2246, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, frogger: Any thoughts on my proposal?

Yeah, I'll ally with you. CoolDog hasn't really been too responsive anyway in our PT, so I don't know how much either of us are getting out of that, even though it's been good the times he does respond.

I will be soon, these last few days have been very busy for me.

In post 2255, NicCage wrote:What exactly is the case against me anyway? I think far was voting me because she thought my beer vote was bad, and frog thinks my reads are too follow-the-crowd. Are these the reasons your voting me for constantine?

There isn't one really.
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I'm seeing a lot of blah, blah and blah with agreements.
I typically see town fight with town while scum lie back.

I think this is the story of this entire game.

In post 2296, Fro99er wrote:And then Cool said in our PT (paraphrasing) "After the BS I put you through, I think you're town" ... so his vote clearly was serious at one point, and he gives no other reason than my role (ability).

well, that and the fact that you willingly outed yourself.

[quote="In post 2297, farside22" He can be strong as town and I'm not seeing it here. [/quote]
This is not true. Also worth noting this is one of my first large games in a while and I have trouble keeping up/keeping coherent reads on everyone.

I'm down for a Mastin lynch tomorrow if she's not confirmed town.

Everything that frogger has said in thread has been said before in the PT. So all of the information that he ha presented I have been presented.

I also find the mechanics of this game to be confusing and difficult in a large game. Too many possibilities and alliance enabled ability possibilities that it makes my head hurt. I'm not sure any of my reads are good, and I need some time to think about this game.
after a wank.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

After the Episode "Keystone Motel" aired, several fans discovered that an actual motel with the same name exists. They proceeded to leave reviews that made references to the show--due to the negative effect several of these low ratings could have, the show's creators have asked fans to stop.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”