Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Oh, right, yes! You fix Greg, and I'll fix the van, nobody has to live with us."
-Pearl,
House Guest

VOTECOUNT 3.06

fro99er (5):
Sonic X, NicCage, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, grapes
Mastin2 (3):
CooLDoG, Thefuzzylogic99, farside22
Trench Warfare (1):
Ricastle
Sonic X (1):
fro99er

Not Voting (6):
MaxwellPuckett, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2, Xtoxm, St Constantine the Hermit, Trench Warfare

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-08-16 15:00:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3091, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3089, farside22 wrote:
In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
I see nothing town from her this game.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.

Well yes, but I feel like you're letting your bias against that method of scum hunting get in the way of noting the fact that she did, in fact, do more than just prod dodge.

-Cerb

Would you let me get away with making one crappy case and do nothing else?
If so please let me know so I can stalk you in a game after this if your town.
I'll be happy to do that.

Anyways I promised vezo is look back at frogger. He made an interesting comment in our pt.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also,
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
Fuck you, farside.

NOT ONLY was my doing nothing a FACTOR OF REAL FUCKING LIFE (thus, NULL AND NOT AN INDICATOR OF MY ALIGNMENT), but I spent ALMOST ALL OF DAY FUCKING TWO POSTING.

No, seriously. I was inactive for, what? A few days? At most. The rest of day two? POSTING ON WHAT I WAS SEEING. Alright, let's be extra-generous and call my posts about "blah, blah, nothing's changed" not relevant commentary even though, frankly, that was a perfectly accurate statement. STILL leaves me with HALF THE DAMN DAY PHASE. Where I was giving a readslist. Giving scumreads. Townreads. And commentary on posts as they were coming up. And, yes. Raising fucking hell about Frogger, and defending the SHIT out of Replace-in and Constantine.

So legitimately, fuck you.

/out of time.

Take it down a notch, yo.
<3
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3101, farside22 wrote:
In post 3091, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3089, farside22 wrote:
In post 3083, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:Thanks frogger and trench.

@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
I see nothing town from her this game.
Tell me besides, if you can, what you know or implying should I follow what you say?

You don't think her attempted case on fro99er is town? I mean, i think it's a shit case, but I think it's a pretty town play, seems typical of mastin in her approach to things(for what that's worth).

About the second part of your post, I'm thinking. Not ignoring, considering, deciding how much information it's best to share.

-Cerb

pedit: vezok: From our large PT I had with the TW's, the header of it indicated that none of the members of said alliance were a fusion. That leads me to conclude that yes, portions of large alliance can be fused, with all benefits gained thereof.

grapes: Naw, i think our mafia play styles don't click together well. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and if the occasion ever came to meet outside of this medium, both our lives would be enriched as a result. ^^

That horrible speculation crap!
No I didn't see a town mind set. Trying to outguess the mod is the worst.

Well yes, but I feel like you're letting your bias against that method of scum hunting get in the way of noting the fact that she did, in fact, do more than just prod dodge.

-Cerb

Would you let me get away with making one crappy case and do nothing else?
If so please let me know so I can stalk you in a game after this if your town.
I'll be happy to do that.

Anyways I promised vezo is look back at frogger. He made an interesting comment in our pt.

Considering there are people who haven't done anything worthwhile in this game(for example, vezok, who just kinda goes ARGH ARGH X Y Z IS SCUM LET'S KILL THEM BUT I'M NOT REALLY GOING TO GIVE MUCH ACTUAL ANALYSIS OF THEIR PLAY OR WHY I THINK IT'S SCUMMY(btw, I think that's just a matter of us having different playstyles, so I view his content as pretty much nonexistent, but I'm sure it's there for those who have different standards they use to measure such things than myself), I'd say if you want to go for a someone is useless argument, there are much better slots to make it on.

To answer your question, it depends on the game. If other people are being even more useless, then sure, I'd let you get away with it. I mean, look at my slot? What have we accomplished this game? We've talked a lot. We haven't really pushed any slot as being someone we think is scum for any particular reason. We had a little bit of it with cooldog at the end of yesterday, but that's about it. We've expressed a belief that the wagons so far have pretty much all been on town, but we haven't really given alternatives. Other than the fact that we(well, I, at least) post a lot, my contribution to the game isn't notably greater than Mastins.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Vote: grapes

Cooldog is another one I'd lynch and sonic.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:31 pm

In post 3104, farside22 wrote:Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Quick why on all three? I don't disagree, i just want to hear your thoughts, and see where the threshold is that's greater than the level fro99er is at. :)
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:31 pm

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3102, mastin2 wrote:Also,
In post 3076, farside22 wrote:@rr: my issue with mastin is all she has done for 2 games days is hold onto the I will be confirmed town day 3 with prod dodging.
Fuck you, farside.

NOT ONLY was my doing nothing a FACTOR OF REAL FUCKING LIFE (thus, NULL AND NOT AN INDICATOR OF MY ALIGNMENT), but I spent ALMOST ALL OF DAY FUCKING TWO POSTING.

No, seriously. I was inactive for, what? A few days? At most. The rest of day two? POSTING ON WHAT I WAS SEEING. Alright, let's be extra-generous and call my posts about "blah, blah, nothing's changed" not relevant commentary even though, frankly, that was a perfectly accurate statement. STILL leaves me with HALF THE DAMN DAY PHASE. Where I was giving a readslist. Giving scumreads. Townreads. And commentary on posts as they were coming up. And, yes. Raising fucking hell about Frogger, and defending the SHIT out of Replace-in and Constantine.

So legitimately, fuck you.

/out of time.

Take it down a notch, yo.
<3

You case reasoning is out guessing the mod.
You want to get bitching for calling your play lackluster knock yourself out. I'm not the only player looking at you as doing shit fucking all this game.
Let's do a hypothetical because you know I love them.
What happens if frogger is town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3105, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3104, farside22 wrote:Okay I read back and I don't see a good enough reason to vote frogger.

Also

Quick why on all three? I don't disagree, i just want to hear your thoughts, and see where the threshold is that's greater than the level fro99er is at. :)

Cooldog: push one case and since then done little and isn't pushing that case today.
Basically his scum read on ric reads fake.

Grapes: lying very low on the radar. I've seen town graoes and he is more active then this with a train of thought and pushing scum reads harder then this. In short meta.

Sonic: I'm used to sonic doing something crazy to get reads. This isn't perfect but I don't see any other scum read other then frogger from him. Mostly this is gut scum read that is hard to get past for me.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by grapes »

hey farside what's your read on the xtoxm slot? did you get anything out of the couple of boo posts?
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by NicCage »

Also

Nooo ur doin it all wrong
Cept Cooldog
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 3108, farside22 wrote:
Grapes: lying very low on the radar. I've seen town graoes and he is more active then this with a train of thought and pushing scum reads harder then this. In short meta.

>grapes
>active

lol
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by grapes »

this is actually the most ive posted in any game here and it's only like day 3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3109, grapes wrote:hey farside what's your read on the xtoxm slot? did you get anything out of the couple of boo posts?

A bunch of nothing.

In post 3110, NicCage wrote:

Also

Nooo ur doin it all wrong
Cept Cooldog

Why.

grapes wrote:
In post 3108, farside22 wrote:

>grapes
>active

lol

Scummy troll
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also just for the read grapes voted frogger day 2 and hasn't said anything this game day and as I pointed out the case on sky was just repeated twice to look active while adding nothing to the game.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by grapes »

i have a theory

about why you always think im scum

it may have something to do with how laughably easy it is for me to read you and how horrendous you are at reading me

im down to talk reads and stuff, im an open book, it's just frogger needs to get lynched

i was gonna post a case but looks like mastin has got that covered and it'll probably blow anything i could do out of the water

so im just sitting here, waiting for when the game gets interesting and trying to get involved, like, im not afraid to give content, all you gotta do is ask
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3028, Ricastle wrote:Come on Nic. Surely you agree with me on this: The Lighthouse Gem has no place being part of the town.

Don't put too much emphasis on flavour. It will lead you down a bad path. I don't know much/anything about Steven Universe, but I can tell you there are reasons to believe TW is town.

Also, check out Space Dandy mafia where Varsoon made Jonny (leader of an evil empire) a town flavour.

Varsoon despises attempts to break games with mass claims, and puts systems in place to counter its effectiveness. I believe this is one of those cases.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

You seem to think I care about popular opinion. I don't. I never have and never will. I kinda figured you would know that by now. I also know there's nothing self-confirming in your role PM, so I have no idea what you told RR to have them believe you're town so unwaiveringly. All I know is that you do indeed link up with RR, which again is a surprise. That could just as easily be evil linking as well as good linking based on your role PM alone. You're never going to get me to believe you're conftown based on your word and your role PM abilities. So you'll always be scum to me unless you prove otherwise. RR knows how I view this to be true and can explain to you that I'm being respectful here rather than yelling the fuck out of your brains right now. TSO might not like the fact I scumread you but until you do some actual hunting (not this flavor crap) then fine.

Also, I was right in Street Racers. If you're going to make an example, go for X-Men/Survivor your purposes better as my behavioral reads were off in those games. I have no problem dying to force town to think and a little heat our way never hurt anyone. As RR can explain, I was right when I said "Don't Trust all the so called "Conftowns". That's generally what I do. Make people prove it. Sure, I had the conftown that was scum wrong (sorry Cerb), but I was absolutely right in We Didn't Playtest This. The more I'm right, the more people should follow. I look for only one thing when scumhunting, the truth. Anything else is garbage and an agenda.

Also, I do note that RR likely hasn't told you anything about us because otherwise you wouldn't dare make that threat. He likely will soon enough over my advice.

Second, by now you should know I am all about the votes. The resemblence of the Frogger wagon to the day 1 and day 2 wagons that went through (as Farside quoted) tell me not to vote Frogger. How Frogger's slot gave a crumb that he was ascetic that we all missed say do not vote Frogger. Frogger's scumhunting says do not vote frogger. Sonic being a stubborn person here after I called the hydra chips in says do not vote Frogger that his push is not based in reason. So while you can argue that Frogger is scum based on flavor, your flavor can go where the sun doesn't shine for all I care.

Now, if you want to discuss which of your buddies we'll be voting today, we can talk about it as talkative scum tend to give up their buddies more easily or *gasp* if I'm wrong it will give me something more than a bullshit push on someone 95% likely to flip town to go off of.

@Xotxm, Glad you're townreading me, but why?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, whack a hefty FOS on everyone who has supported wagons on both Frogger and Mastin. There is no way competing daystart flash wagons are both on scum.

This includes but may not be limited to: Farside and Cooldog.

Cooldog also bemoans town apathy, but from what i've seen the majority of players are engaged with the game and no one is doing more than him to spread the seeds of apathy.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3114, farside22 wrote:Also just for the read grapes voted frogger day 2 and hasn't said anything this game day and as I pointed out the case on sky was just repeated twice to look active while adding nothing to the game.

I will discuss this with TSO and see if we can put our vote somewhere we can agree on.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by NicCage »

Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3117, Trench Warfare wrote:@Xotxm, Glad you're townreading me, but why?

I'll say more later when i've read up and stuff, but your hardline defense of Frogger looks town (regardless of his alignment), and the hydra head dissonance also gives me a town read.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.
And we both agree Frogger has got to go. Do you not see his focus on Sonic's claim today as scum motivated? I can direct you to other things about him I found scummy, but I don't know how convinced you'll be, since some stuff is based on me knowing I'm town. But I'm super duper sure about this.

Can you direct me to the "focus on Sonic's claim" that you think is scum motivated?

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 3120, NicCage wrote:Farside
I've had a townread on grapes for awhile, but we're hanging out in our pt and there's
no way the level of conversation coming from grapes could be scum.

That's a horrible reason for townreading someone, as anyone who has seen scum Titus will attest to.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 2981, Fro99er wrote:@Ricastle, if you want to break the game on flavor, then you should vote Light Prism (Sonic) with me.

Scum flavor + scum play = scum

In post 2970, Fro99er wrote:^^woah

VOTE: Sonic X

This guy is scum. He flat out lied about my scum meta, and he's the only one here who has played with me in a scum game. He has made ZERO case on me other than that despite me asking several times, and now sheeping Mastin's case after the fact.

When I flip town, or when sonic flips scum, Mastin will have to rethink her mod meta case, and vezok will have to rethink his flavor breaking (Vezok will have pushed a third mislynch of a town character if I get lynched).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”