Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Let's vote the alt then!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That content post was terrible and while it could still come from town maybe it didn't!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:07 am

Post by Mainez »

omg SCtH posts are like...

i don't even know how to describe them. but it ain't good.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh look Mainez is scum.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Mainez »

huh?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

I mean, really, it's pretty obvious, reading you over.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 777, Mainez wrote:omg SCtH posts are like...

Lets kill him!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Slay the hermit!.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

We have 11 hours left. It is time to kill that cat.

Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 780, Ricastle wrote:I mean, really, it's pretty obvious, reading you over.

seriously? so what's pretty obvious?
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Mainez »

VOTE: St Constantine the Hermit
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 780, Ricastle wrote:I mean, really, it's pretty obvious, reading you over.

Excellent case.

I skimmed most of the books written in tammy and elusive but the mainez nacho talk seemed pretty townie from both ends to me.

@nacho, I don't know what scum motivation there is for all you're confusion and not bothering to do a little research before throwing out random things. But it makes me more skeptical than assured of your alignment.

@ric, my post content was high in the beginning but sometimes life happens ya know?

I'd say with full honesty that the fact i haven't been lynched or had any hard pressure thus far is a pretty good tell I'm town. I believe marquis said it very early I out myself as obvscum pretty early. I think I've replaced oUT of most of my scum games cause that shit stresses me the Fuck out.

Can we please just lynch ric for that amazing case on mainez?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:08 am

Post by lane0168 »

Btw ric. Life is still happening here. I just wanted to make sure I got my "important" thoughts out before deadline.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 am

Post by massive »

In post 762, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I am concerned about Massive, because that MOFO is an unreadable beast. I am scared half to death of that devil spawn.

Are you MY alt? Because honestly I can't think of anyone else who would hold me in such, uh, high regard.

And that's a really sneaky L-1 there.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 786, lane0168 wrote:@nacho, I don't know what scum motivation there is for all you're confusion and not bothering to do a little research before throwing out random things. But it makes me more skeptical than assured of your alignment.

That's dumb.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Let's grab a =======[]

Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Mainez »

who me? i don't even know where my vote stands. but looks like it's L-1.
i'm not feeling too well so i'm going to bed now. i'll be on an hour before the deadline if the day doesn't end by then.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Mainez »

is there anything anyone wants me to address right now before i zonk out or something?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Slay the hermit now.

Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Mainez »

voted already.

should be at L-1.

i need sleep.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

A generous compilation of Mainez's scummy posts
Spoiler:
In post 10, Mainez wrote:
In post 7, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6, farside22 wrote:So being a libra of unfortunate horoscope meant scum got to pick from the fortunate horoscope.

Meaning scum get a daykill and you're close to confirmed town unless Mainez is also scum?

Sounds good to me.

hmm interesting... how do you know scum got the daykill? i believe farside's description of his unfortunate horoscope meant he got the "opposite alignment empowered" and it says that the scumteam may choose one fortunate horoscope.

In post 17, Mainez wrote:
In post 16, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 10, Mainez wrote:
In post 7, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 6, farside22 wrote:So being a libra of unfortunate horoscope meant scum got to pick from the fortunate horoscope.

Meaning scum get a daykill and you're close to confirmed town unless Mainez is also scum?

Sounds good to me.

hmm interesting... how do you know scum got the daykill? i believe farside's description of his unfortunate horoscope meant he got the "opposite alignment empowered" and it says that the scumteam may choose one fortunate horoscope.

If you could choose one of those fortunate horoscopes as scum, what would you choose?

i agree that the daykill is most likely the choice but it's a bit too big of an assumption to assume that scum did choose the daykill.
i just looked at Zodiac Mafia I and the daykill was public apparently. if that applies here too, it would be kind of dumb for scum to take the daykill then cause he/she is pretty much claiming scum. well, unless he/she decides to keep the shot until he/she receives a fortunate horoscope lol.

let me ask the mod.
@Mod is the daykill public?

In post 22, Mainez wrote:can you explain how it can be used as a vengekill?

In post 44, Mainez wrote:
In post 32, elusive wrote:Am I the only Kitty Kat? I forget what I'm compatible with although I know I get along with Libra's, farside :)

RVS Questions!
1. What about your sign do you know that is true to your personality\outlook?
2. Pick a player you have played with before in the game and describe their town\scum meta
3. What is town's optimal choice if they receive a fortunate horoscope and why?

1) i ripped this off the internet and it seems pretty true, "They can be surprisingly and suddenly witty and subtle for the quiet, reserved individuals they seem to be."
2) haven't played with any of the players here but Metal Sonic is my friend.
3) i don't really know about this but getting the daykill seems fun.

In post 103, Mainez wrote:
In post 94, Aronis wrote:I really doubt that this is actually going to work. I think the mod would have came up with something to avoid the game being broken like this.

i don't get why you're not willing to go along with this, there's essentially no harm because if you do not have the daykill then all is fine.

In post 168, Mainez wrote:was looking back at some posts and this caught my attention:
In post 93, elusive wrote:
In post 91, Ricastle wrote:Waiting for the mod will take ages, as I believe they're barely ever on. It'd be much quicker to just target different players.

Daykill: Metal Sonic

Yeah, I see what you mean although we'll still have to wait on the Mod. I just hate the risk of killing a town player obviously.

the second sentence seems to imply that elusive is aware of a certain risk in killing a town player.
firstly, if someone had the daykill, it's either me or scum because i got the fortunate horoscope and scum might have chosen it based on farside's unfortunate horoscope.
so essentially, there is no risk involved for town because scum will wanna kill a town player; obviously there is high risk for scum because that person will be claiming scum should the daykill go through.

i think someone mentioned about elusive adding the word "obviously" at the end, the high modality is kind of over-doing it.
i may be jumping to conclusions but the feeling i'm getting from this post is that elusive has prior-knowledge of the daykill not existing.

In post 169, Mainez wrote:i'm probably over-analysing things but
@elusive what kind of risk were you thinking about?

In post 227, Mainez wrote:
In post 223, elusive wrote:
Mainez, I think you said you were over analyzing things. You are. I suggest you find something real to talk about instead of, like lane, trying to drag the game into insipid nonsense. I did answer Lane's questions or found them to be misleading and bad.

OR tell me what town mindset you're asking this question from.
What is the thought process behind it? Where does it lead? To what read does the question help you with and do you usually think that on page 5 of a game where players still aren't sure of the setup spec, there is a reason to over question an theory that was shot down quite quickly? No, tell me and don't BS some easy one size fits all answer - tell me specifically what your goal is through this questioning.

Then, lane and Mainez:

Please link to games where within 9 pages of a game either of you had a solid scum read and got it lynched (and therefore were correct).

Finally, again my Wiki is pretty well built - go and look through some of my games. If you still have questions at that point and they aren't fruitless then go ahead and ask.

Otherwise at this nascent stage in the game, both of you are being really particular in what you're ignoring and what you're focusing on and what you're focusing on is quite irrelevant.

what the actual??????

you post didn't make sense to me. i don't get why there's risk involved in doing the daykill and what PR stuff you were talking. my interpretation was that you were saying that it is more likely for scum to hit a PR with that daykill as opposed to when they use the daykill in the future. this, doesn't make sense to me. like for real. i was trying to understand your train of thought so don't come bullshit with me with this string of questions. i did say i might have been over-analysing things but no, looking at your response, this is not looking like town.

i just got my wiki up, you can refer to it. i only have 3 completed games, all of which were scum.
i'll skim through your games to see if this is how you usually play.

In post 228, Mainez wrote:btw, i don't really trust meta. but i'll still skim through your games to see if this is your so-called play style.

In post 313, Mainez wrote:what an exchange while i was asleep...
giving my two cents here:

this exchange between elusive and tammy is getting no where, my opinion is that elusive is being very high up and acting like she has caught scum which i honestly, cannot see. there's too much conversation about meta and meta and more meta coming here and there and what not but i suggest everyone take a step back, especially elusive. tammy trying to understand the set-up is no way a scumtell from my point of view. in fact, it's probably just a null. her entrance may be somewhat different but definitely not scummy.

i've yet to take a look at elusive's games to see if this is how he/she plays but this "fight" is stupid.
elusive is not pinging my scumdar hard but i'm with tammy on this.

In post 319, Mainez wrote:
In post 318, Aronis wrote:
In post 315, Mainez wrote:
In post 312, Ricastle wrote:Actually, you know what, fair enough. Wasn't a remotely confident vote and reading your posts back I'm not seeing what I thought I saw. I'm also not really seeing Tammy scum at the moment unless there's some bombshell evidence I'm overlooking (which tbqh is very possible considering my attention level in this game).

Why don't we all make up and wagon startfromtheheart, eh? :)

startfromtheheart is joking around too much, i can't seem to read that lol

pedit: looks like someone's here~

What did you expect from him???

it was my way of asking why startfromtheheart is scummy

In post 385, Mainez wrote:
In post 368, Metal Sonic wrote:i am town

friends defend me from ^ please

bad post. why so uncooperative?

but i think sonic is town, his posts haven't looked like scumsonic.

still not liking elusive, but i'm holding my vote for now.

In post 575, Mainez wrote:
In post 573, farside22 wrote:
In post 570, Metal Sonic wrote:When I read mainez posts I read it in her voice

Her voice sounds like omg how dare you point out I have switched my vote, I'm looking to vote you for doing that.

urm... i was the one who said that i switched my own vote lol so i don't get what you're saying here.

In post 700, Mainez wrote:this game is hard.
and you experienced people are scaring me, i'm not even kidding lol because truth to be told, i don't have particularly strong scumreads either.

and people don't seem to be on the same page as me which makes me even more confused.

deadline is approaching really soon and i won't mind changing my vote to marquis if needed, iso is pretty bad too.

In post 701, Mainez wrote:
In post 680, farside22 wrote:
In post 678, Metal Sonic wrote:
I need to reread ric, but mainez reads pretty scummy.
I just don't have time to meta search

i don't know much about meta but i only have 4 completed games, all of which i was scum in all lol facepalm. they're on my wiki if you need them.
i'm kinda learning how to play town lol playing too much scum makes me bad at this, i'm feeling kinda lousy about it too.

so actually i kinda see why you guys may not find me towny enough.

In post 710, Mainez wrote:i'm here if you wanna talk and get a better read on me or something

In post 709, Mainez wrote:
In post 706, Nachomamma8 wrote:But metal sonic is townreading you and you don't seem very surprised

And I know that seems like a dumb reason and it is

But I can make it sound so good you will die very quickly

why should i be surprised? i'm happy someone is townreading me.
because i swear this game is really hard for me given the playerlist.

In post 726, Mainez wrote:(i'm here now)

oh that sucks...

does this happen for both alignments?

idk what else you want from me cause i'm having a hard time with this game.
with the state we are in, i won't mind lynching marquis though. i don't think i wanna lynch sonic (think he's in your lynch pool thing) cause he looks like town so far (lousy town lol)... and if given time, i can probably get a better read on him.

aronis though... ughhhhhhhh

In post 777, Mainez wrote:omg SCtH posts are like...

In post 779, Mainez wrote:huh?

In post 784, Mainez wrote:

seriously? so what's pretty obvious?

In post 785, Mainez wrote:VOTE: St Constantine the Hermit

In post 791, Mainez wrote:who me? i don't even know where my vote stands. but looks like it's L-1.
i'm not feeling too well so i'm going to bed now. i'll be on an hour before the deadline if the day doesn't end by then.

In post 792, Mainez wrote:is there anything anyone wants me to address right now before i zonk out or something?

In post 794, Mainez wrote:voted already.

should be at L-1.

i need sleep.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

A non-generous compilation would be her entire ISO bar a couple of posts.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Tammy »

I guess I don't mind lynching Constantine. I thought a couple marquis posts sounded townish but I really don't have great leads there or anywhere.

Little concerned about Bert sheeting nacho without any paranoia there though.

Anyway, I'll hammer before deadline. I'm heading out for a swim, be back in a bit. (I really will be back this time. I saw we got a deadline extension yesterday and did other stuff.)
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 am

Post by elusive »

Tammy is scum, in case I die. I do love how scum share so much about their lives and movements to fill in the space that would be content. Its a funny way to try to be.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Tammy »

It's cute how laughably wrong you are.

You should put up another meta case about it! Or you know ACTUALLY READ ENOUGH GAMES TO HAVE A CLUE.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”