Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1175, Replace in wrote:C
CooLDoG: null, rolefishes my slot.

I would just like to point out that it is your slot that asked for a blanket alliance early in the game, not me.
In post 1214, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1213, Beer wrote:
Claimed that we were hated pretty easy.
When in alliances, we can redirect stuff away from us to a player of our choice. We didn't claim that, seemed pretty irrelevant to me.

Fucking shit. How is this thing still alive? Seriously. This needs death right now.

Please do us a favor and vote for beer in your next post.

I agree this sounds like a pretty scum aligned role.
In post 1226, Sonic X wrote:i mean

Town (Strongest read -> Weakest read):
Scum (Strongest read -> Weakest read):

or in your format of "good lynch, bad lynch", up to you. it would be good to view the strength of your reads in relativity

read lists in this form are mostly just arbitrary and pointless.

In post 1235, Sonic X wrote:UNVOTE:

vezok what do you htink of this guy's readslist

I personally don't think his read lilst is the reason why people are scum reading him (see above).

In post 1246, farside22 wrote:I think vezo is bias against beer and no matter what happens I'm chatting it up with vezo and smacking him around......I swear I'll be nice.

this point is fair.
after a wank.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Beer »

What do you think about Bull?
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 1211, Skybird wrote:Replace, I'm looking for your thoughts on why Vezok would bring that up when he did.

Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?

I don't know. Like I said, I have never seen it before, and don't know what standard policy is.
Is this going somewhere?
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 1250, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1175, Replace in wrote:C
CooLDoG: null, rolefishes my slot.

I would just like to point out that it is your slot that asked for a blanket alliance early in the game, not me.

He asked for an alliance, like half of the playerlist did. I don't see why you needed to rolefish for it?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:10 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1232, Beer wrote:strongest to weakest

TOWN
vezok, Maxwell, Trench, Grapes, Farside, Sonic, Tunnel, Skybird, Replace In, Mastin, CooLDoG, Fluminator, Bins, Marquis

SCUM
Cheetory, Raging Bull, NicCage, Ricastle, RR

Bullshit. You claim I am your strongest town read and nothing can make you think I'm scum, yet we have a fucking private chat in which you didn't post absolutely anything of value.

You didn't claim when I asked you and you didn't ask me about any of your reads even though I said I am more than willing to discuss them with you.

The only reason you put me at the top of your townlist is because I am your strongest attacker and you want to get on my good side. You had your chance. You decided you didn't want to use it.

@SONIC X: Vote your scumbuddy and stop messing around. We aren't lynching anything else except beer.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Beer still hasn't said a word in the PT in the last 12 days. I asked for his reads, for his claim and anything else he thought might be useful. He didn't say a word. This is not how you act around your strongest town read.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Sonic X »

VOTE: beer

>neighbor is strongest townread
>not forthcoming with him

sold

@vezok why are you calling me scum?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1252, Replace in wrote:
In post 1211, Skybird wrote:Replace, I'm looking for your thoughts on why Vezok would bring that up when he did.

Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?

I don't know. Like I said, I have never seen it before, and don't know what standard policy is.
Is this going somewhere?

In post 1255, vezokpiraka wrote:Beer still hasn't said a word in the PT in the last 12 days. I asked for his reads, for his claim and anything else he thought might be useful. He didn't say a word. This is not how you act around your strongest town read.

Replace, yes I am going somewhere with this. I'm trying to see if everything in the hood is going down the way Vezok claimed.

Vezok, if Beer hasn't said anything in the past 12 days, when did you find out he was hated? And why did you wait so long to tell us he was hated?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1231, Skybird wrote:Beer, I'm actually looking for the specific date and time you claimed hated to Vezok. Vezok stated you never answered him on full claiming and then about a day later he said you were hated.

Beer, I'd like an answer to this please. Is it true you haven't posted in the PT in the past 12 days?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

He told me near the beginning when his wagon was growing. I promised I wouldn't tell in the thread because it meant nothing. I claimed it when I did because his wagon was growing and he was MIA
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:35 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

More votes on beer please. Deadline is today.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:54 am

Post by NicCage »

I
think
we're at L-1, so if someone would like to hammer now that would be cool
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

We still have people who haven't allied. You should really get on figuring that out.

Anyways,
Intent to hammer Beer
, I will 100% be here before the deadline and throughout the day etc, I just want to give people a chance to figure out their allying things.
-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Also, if he isn't hated, we're at L-2, not L-1. So...that's something to take into account.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 am

Post by T S O »

okay I'm on page 49 we need to defuse this Beer wagon now

scum don't vomit content like this when they're about to be lynched
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:28 am

Post by T S O »

oh fuck he's at L-1
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:31 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not posting from TW for one time only, mod I love you.

If Beer was scum he would actively target one suspect and keep pushing that in hope of overturning a lynch. This is coming from a major, major Beer detractor all day. That thing in the hood with vezok was NEVER explained adequately and I was taking that as a sign of Beer-scum and teammates trying to suppress it but now I genuinely think it's something else. Beer's ika push also makes legitimate sense. I haven't read on Cheetory since I am drowning in apathy lately but we have a pile of doublevoters and we can create a RB wagon if we really want.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1254, vezokpiraka wrote:

TOWN
vezok, Maxwell, Trench, Grapes, Farside, Sonic, Tunnel, Skybird, Replace In, Mastin, CooLDoG, Fluminator, Bins, Marquis

SCUM

Bullshit. You claim I am your strongest town read and nothing can make you think I'm scum, yet we have a fucking private chat in which you didn't post absolutely anything of value.

This is either vezok confbiasing or being scum given that this. doesn't. make. sense. If Beer felt vezok was blowing shit up about them for no reason as town then they would naturally avoid him - this is a null point.
-Marquis
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

The claim looks like a scumrole, straight up, I have to say, but I think that scum don't claim that in a situation like this. Hell, they claim Steven or something to draw a counterclaim at worst.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Spoiler: tso posts sorry varsoon
In post 1264, T S O wrote:okay I'm on page 49 we need to defuse this Beer wagon now

scum don't vomit content like this when they're about to be lynched

In post 1265, T S O wrote:oh fuck he's at L-1

In post 1266, T S O wrote:I'm not posting from TW for one time only, mod I love you.

If Beer was scum he would actively target one suspect and keep pushing that in hope of overturning a lynch. This is coming from a major, major Beer detractor all day. That thing in the hood with vezok was NEVER explained adequately and I was taking that as a sign of Beer-scum and teammates trying to suppress it but now I genuinely think it's something else. Beer's ika push also makes legitimate sense. I haven't read on Cheetory since I am drowning in apathy lately but we have a pile of doublevoters and we can create a RB wagon if we really want.

In post 1267, T S O wrote:
In post 1254, vezokpiraka wrote:

TOWN

SCUM

This is either vezok confbiasing or being scum given that this. doesn't. make. sense. If Beer felt vezok was blowing shit up about them for no reason as town then they would naturally avoid him - this is a null point.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Nine hours is enough time to form a wagon.

VOTE: Raging Bull
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Skybird »

What's your case again on RB?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

He's lurking. Ika lurks as scum.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

This is probably one of the best player tells in the game given ika's apparent indifference to trying to correct it.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Are you voting Beer? If you are, do you feel confident it's on scum or are you just doing it to get a lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”