Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Which head of the beer was that? It didn't seem like either of the other two heads.

Hey Beer, what's your thought on your wagon? You didn't even seem to notice you're the most likely lynch today?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Page top again. I'm on a roll!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Ricastle »

The last thing Beer said was that they were looking for a third head. That is most likely that head.
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Replace in »

In post 1190, Skybird wrote:Replace, can you explain your scum reads?

I'm not sure. I'll try.

Maxwell: I didn't like him from the first 10-15 pages in the game. The whole Lars/Sadie speculation part and the followup to that gave me bad vibes. There has been some improvement after that, but nothing that gave me a townread.

Beer: His start of the day was horrible, the fact that his second head came in and distanced from his other head didn't make it any better. There has been nothing to make me think this slot is town.

NicCage: Only started posting near the end of the day, everything before that felt like coasting.

Ricastle: I think I already explained this.

Fuzzy: Seems to be picking out random stuff to comment on, questions obvious things, defeatism, only seems to read parts of the game, ...

Skybird: This is mostly gut. There were some posts I didn't like, but I can't recall much of it. And I don't really feel like going through all this once again as this lynch is not happening today anyway.

That's what I remember.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:50 am

Post by grapes »

replace, why did you feel the need to say you skimmed my walls? i don't blame you on the first one i guess because it was sloppy and posted from mobile but my other ones are really quite readable. Promise!

beer should claim
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Skybird »

Rational, thanks for providing your thoughts on the Beer wagon. Even if you don't consider that analysis, it helps me to see your thought process.

Replace, what do you think of Vezok bringing up that Beer claimed hated in their PT so late in the day?
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Beer »

GOOD LYNCHES:

Cheetory:
I hear great things about Cheetory as a player, but his play this game lacks a certain pizzaz, or any real interest in solving the game whatsoever. The thing that bothers me most about him are his pushes because they are utter pieces of shit and the way he approaches our wagon is the way scum approach a mislynch when they're trying not to get their hands dirty. If you need specifics on this, check out his Sonic X push in , where he votes them for town reading him. He doesn't have a whole lot of interaction with them beforehand and he doesn't have a whole lot of interaction with them afterwards 400 posts later in , which is not how normal people treat suspects, and his pushes on Fuzzy and NicCage aren't really any better or natural (both of them also have throwaway lines as explanations).

The way he's treating our slot is that "there's so much mist around our slot" to the point where he apparently can't read us, which is quite frankly a fat steaming pile of bullshit. Gordovan joked and posted content. Pawtucket ripped on Gordovan and posted content. There is still readable stuff from both players, and getting out of a read on our slot because of controversy is so ridiculous that it practically has to be a cop out.

Ra9in9 Bull:
I love this vote because it's so lovely and so easy. When ika posts, he's town. When ika doesn't post, he's scum. Ika isn't posting. He is probably scum!
Now there is this nasty caveat that the slot might be scum thanks to the bulletproof claim that was crumbed at the beginning of the game but it's not a shining light of overwhelming towniness that makes me feel bad about voting the slot or anything like that.

BAD LYNCHES:

MaxwellPuckett:
Seems genuine as hell. Maybe it's just easy to love someone who seems to understand every head and their complicated intricacies? In any case, I think the sheer thought process he's dedicated to our slot alone (useless, lynchbait for scum) seems town as shit and him telling off Marquis in post is awesome in a genuine, town kind of way. I also like how he's not jumping on the fuzzy wagon that is also bad; I don't really agree with the radmann vote but it's the least of three evils.

Sonic X:
Town I guess?
I mean, nothing he wrote blew me away but nothing he wrote made me want to gauge my eyeballs out or anything, which is an improvement from other ISOs. His claim stuff is town(ish), don't like people using it as the only way to read him but I suppose I'm doing the same thing right now, whoops. I guess if I really wanted to pull something out of my ass and bins posts are buddying to an extent that is too obvious for any scum player to actually try but I don't actually believe in that reasoning all that much. Just don't really think he should be lynched.

TunnelWarriors:
Town, for wgeurts claim shit. Like he
could
get off his ass and actually do something, but doubtful and don't think he's all that scummy for laziness.

Vezokpiraka:
Town. I think plenty of people explained why, not wasting breath here.

Trench Warfare:
Surprisingly calm. Not saying things that make me want to burn abandoned buildings down. A breath of fresh air. I don't know who they suspect and who they're voting (I think TSO is voting vezok? oh well) but their posts somehow help me cling to sanity so I can forgive a suspicion that I disagree with.

CooLDoG:
CD is a cranky old man who just sort of sits in the corner and yells at everyone for mostly unintelligible reasons. I like it! I'm assuming he's town as a result.

grapes:
Grapes is fine. Also a piece of sanity in a mad world, and I sort of talked about why I liked the reaction to RR's ridiculous request.

Radmann9/Replace In:
The way that Radmann perceives himself in game in places like his reaction to CD's "rolefishing" seemed town, especially the part where he accused him and Raging of singling out an inexperienced player. The other thing that he did was cool was the part where he said he still suspected us even though we tried to clear his name after smudging it, that kind of grudge for misrepresenting someone is only held that long if they truly believe they were misrepresented. Don't remember Replace In's posting, probably not gonna bother reading it.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1192, NicCage wrote:There's 1 day left, we need a claim

We're a hated townie.
Vezok already claimed this for us.
The Bud Light in bold thing we made at the very beginning of the game was a crumb.

In post 1200, Fluminator wrote:Which head of the beer was that? It didn't seem like either of the other two heads.

Hey Beer, what's your thought on your wagon? You didn't even seem to notice you're the most likely lynch today?

My wagon is based on a joke and also on one hydra head insulting the other and I have a feeling that it's probably going to land on town.
It's a wagon that's absolutely shit, but that much is obvious by now.

I did notice I'm the most likely lynch, hence pushing to catchup so this slot has something to say before we're dead. I don't really know what you expect me to say in response to the wagon.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 1204, grapes wrote:replace, why did you feel the need to say you skimmed my walls? i don't blame you on the first one i guess because it was sloppy and posted from mobile but my other ones are really quite readable. Promise!

beer should claim

mostly a self-reminder in case I need to get a better read on you. I did read your not so long posts. But catching up and spending 10 minutes reading 1 post is really demotivating.
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Replace in »

In post 1205, Skybird wrote:Rational, thanks for providing your thoughts on the Beer wagon. Even if you don't consider that analysis, it helps me to see your thought process.

Replace, what do you think of Vezok bringing up that Beer claimed hated in their PT so late in the day?

I have never seen this role before, so I can't really say much about it. Maybe you could ask Vezok himself?
Replace in
Replace in
Townie
Replace in
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Replace in »

Beer, any read on Fuzzy?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Skybird »

Replace, I'm looking for your thoughts on why Vezok would bring that up when he did.

Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Beer »

GOOD LYNCHES:

NicCage:
In post 464, NicCage wrote:Gordovan, or any Beer: What's your opinion on Sonic's fake daykill? Sorry if you commented on it and I missed it.

This is an actual question that was asked in order to determine our alignment. The reason he's voting our slot is because "he's drunk and he thinks this is the best lynch". If this slot is actually town, then I no longer have any hope for the future.

Ricastle:
The push on Mastina for lying seemed ridiculous when she really didn't have any reason to lie. The push on us sucks because he saw vezok say that we claimed scum in our first post and he went "ok, sounds good". The push on Sonic for reasons I really haven't come close to understanding additionally sucked pretty badly. It feels like Ricastle has jumped on pretty much every single easy mislynch that comes in front of him; the only reason I have for him possibly being town is that it's almost too blatant to be scum, but I wouldn't cry if he ate a lynch.

Reasonably Rational:
There's not enough money in the world to bribe me to read this ISO in depth. I read the "I know that I'm better at any given intellectual pursuit" shit and the "Bayesian analysis" posts and my eyes glazed over. Don't know if they're scum, don't yet care because man.

BAD LYNCHES:

farside22:
I think farside's Cheetory scumread is awesome and not a scumread that a partner of Cheetory is likely to have. I'm also a big fan of her push on RR; feels very genuine the way it unfolded and I agree that the "no real reads D1 because it's apparently arrogant to play the game D2" is a load of bullshit, although I think it's bullshit created because of personalities and not because they are scum.

mastin2:
I don't agree with mastina's reads. I don't believe she's actually gotten engaged enough with the game to read her properly, but Gordovan thinks she's town so I'm probably going to defer there until I run out of good lynches.

Fluminator:
Quiet guy, but don't actually have a problem with anything that he's posted so far. The push on RR for dishonest language seems genuine enough and I like his attitude around alliances.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1210, Replace in wrote:Beer, any read on Fuzzy?

I think Fuzzy is town for reasons outlined in .

In post 1211, Skybird wrote:Beer, when did you full claim to Vezok in your hood? In post 1016 Vezok stated that he asked for a full claim and you never gave it. Was it before or after that statement?

Claimed that we were hated pretty easy.
When in alliances, we can redirect stuff away from us to a player of our choice. We didn't claim that, seemed pretty irrelevant to me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:59 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1213, Beer wrote:
When in alliances, we can redirect stuff away from us to a player of our choice. We didn't claim that, seemed pretty irrelevant to me.

Fucking shit. How is this thing still alive? Seriously. This needs death right now.

Please do us a favor and vote for beer in your next post.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1214, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1213, Beer wrote:

Fucking shit. How is this thing still alive? Seriously. This needs death right now.

Please do us a favor and vote for beer in your next post.

If all you do is quote a post and act SUPER EXASPERATED it doesn't actually help push our lynch at all.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Sonic X »

VOTE: beer
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Beer »

GOOD LYNCHES:
Marquis:
Could be town.

BAD LYNCHES:

Skybird:
Skybird looks pretty OK so far. The reason I don't want to lynch the slot is because the interaction with vezok in seemed pretty genuine and hard to fake (the "I refuse to vote them to be town read" part in particular. I don't understand why she's voting us now? But that's mostly okay, don't really see too much to pick up on here.

Bins:
Eh. Posts a lot. Doesn't do much. The only real reason she isn't in the lynch pile is because I like where she's been going.

Marquis:
Posting also sucks, but the hemming and hawing over the fuzzy lynch seemed town because of how useless it was for scum-Marquis and also the Sonic thing seemed sort of townish. is not the best post in the world though: the argument that he laid out there looked like it was something along the lines of presenting that he was town who just didn't care how he was read but the post in and of itself was trying to correct bad scum reads on him, which isn't ridiculously scummy, but weird.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Beer »

In post 1216, Sonic X wrote:VOTE: beer

Is it really that hard to comment on some of what I'm posting?
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Beer »

I think strongest votes are placed in NicCage/Raging Bull/Cheetory. Would be more than happy voting any of these places, keeping my vote on Raging Bull because he really should be the easiest read this game has.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Sonic X »

in what order is the above readslist made?
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Beer »

In the order of the player list. Strength of reads should be obvious by the content of them.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Sonic X »

as much as i like your read on me, i think your slot earlier wass haranguing me and calling me scum or something.

so is this an effect of hydra dissonance? or have you reconciled your differences?
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Beer »

Admittedly, I got lazier in the reads on the bottom half of the player list but I also didn't have any strong reads there so it all worked out pretty nicely.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Sonic X »

can you make a scum ------> town line?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”