"Are we really going to let him keep that?"
-Pearl,
Steven's Lion

"We kept Amethyst."
-Garnet,
Steven's Lion

VOTECOUNT 1.20

radmann9 (6):
TunnelWarriors, Ricastle, Trench Warfare, MaxwellPuckett, Marquis, Thefuzzylogic99
Thefuzzylogic99 (4):
Sonic X, grapes, Skybird, Cheetory6
Reasonably Rational (4):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, grapes, Bins
Sonic X (2):
Beer, CooLDoG
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Beer (1):
radmann9
grapes (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (3):
Fluminator, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)

Radmann9's slot is currently up for replacement.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Rather predictably, I am seriously considering going, "SCREW IT!" and skipping the, what, 34 pages I haven't read? and just going straight into the game.

Because guh. I don't feel like reading that much tonight.
I don't really remember much about this game anyway.

This is gonna suck. (Maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'll be conftown. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly blurted out all their names in suspicious positions. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly start defending town names that they want to mislynch. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because of the
theoretical
threat I pose rather than the actual threat I'd be. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'd be a low-info, "safe" kill that's unlikely to be docced or watched. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me out of pity. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me to "keep the game interesting". Butyeah...I kinda doubt any of these will come to pass, which means I'm stuck in the long-haul, too stubborn to replace out, in a game where I'm voteless.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 990, Fluminator wrote:
In post 932, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum....... Flume is correct as far as being super cautious as scum. Am I playing my normal town game.....No. am I playing my scum game.... thats also a no. I was really tempted to just lurk until everything passed by.but not my style .

What is your normal town game, and how is it different from this game?

*mumble* self-meta *grumble*
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 1001, mastin2 wrote:Rather predictably, I am seriously considering going, "SCREW IT!" and skipping the, what, 34 pages I haven't read? and just going straight into the game.

Because guh. I don't feel like reading that much tonight.
I don't really remember much about this game anyway.

This is gonna suck. (Maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'll be conftown. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly blurted out all their names in suspicious positions. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I randomly start defending town names that they want to mislynch. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because of the
theoretical
threat I pose rather than the actual threat I'd be. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me because I'd be a low-info, "safe" kill that's unlikely to be docced or watched. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me out of pity. Or maybe I'll get lucky, and scum will kill me to "keep the game interesting". Butyeah...I kinda doubt any of these will come to pass, which means I'm stuck in the long-haul, too stubborn to replace out, in a game where I'm voteless.)

No, anyone who does this will have to face my vote.
Read the crumpets game.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Like then just read it over two nights, do half now and half later.
~wgeurts
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Tunnel, Trench: I want to confirm this. Tonight, Trench and us will target Tunnel for an alliance. Tunnel will target both of us. We will be allied starting tomorrow. That is the plan we all have, and that is what's going to happen correct?

UNVOTE: grapes

I can't support that. I just don't think scum grapes(scrapes?) would have revealed that multiple voting power and immediately drawn attention to themselves, especially after someone else already exposed their own double voting. Seems really really sloppy and unscumlike.

Unfortunately, that leaves me with a problem. I'm not a fan of the radmann wagon, but I am a fan of some of the people on it. I don't like the idea of lynching someone who hasn't been on site even for 4 days. On the other hand, we have fuzzy, who has been declared lynchbait by some, but who capitalized on my line of questioning to ask some REALLY bad questions. For the moment I'm going to leave my vote free and floating. Drixx, don't revote grapes, no vanity wagons right now. I'll get together with Drixx sometime tomorrow and we'll figure out how we feel about those slots.

pedit: Oh yes, Beer. I need to reread(which might never happen, but I really need to) to figure out exactly how that wagon fell apart and why it did. Seems interesting that a clear easy mislynch(assuming beer is town) wasn't pushed harder by scum...which implies that he actually is scum, and was trolling the thread to make everyone doubt themselves, and it worked, etc, etc. Play seems town though once gorkington started talking.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Right, I remember Beer being scum.

I remember radmann being slightly suspicious.

I remember taking a look at Fuzzy and thinking scum, too.

I remember vezok being town. Both TW's being town. Maxwell being scum.

And that's about it.

Yet I don't really see how that parses with the current VC so basically I got nuthin'.

This is
really
gonna suck.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I suppose right now I'd probably vote Fuzzy of the three names being wagoned the most, but that's basically hipgunning.
My academy.
Agnigi
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Fluminator »

TunnelWarriors wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?
Thank you.
I don't think wishing to ally with anyone is scummy. I don't care all that much who I ally with. Ideally someone who's active though. If I ally with scum that would actually be pretty cool. The saying goes, keep you friends close and your enemies closer.
Throwing shade on Mastin who's alignment will be made clear eventually anyway is a little odd I guess. It's really annoying he site flaked

grapes wrote:Fluminator you're town right? Down to alliance?
Yea! Sure! Let's do it.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Flum: I don't really care about beer anymore.

I pushed him as scum from the beginning and nearly nobody cared. Now that he's out of harm's way he started lurking and doing absolutely nothing. And people still aren't voting him, but we're voting some sort of radmann newbie. That's cool. Gogo protown.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

RR
What is your impressions on Bins. To me I just saw useless fluff. Kinda of feels like active lurking. Ugh. Theres a difference between not having time to read and post and posting fluff and weak post which is active lurking.

Vezo
Did your pm tell you who Beers character was or did Beer tell you who he was????? I will tell you why I asked after you answer.

Radd seems like the best options with only three days left
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1011, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:RR
What is your impressions on Bins. To me I just saw useless fluff. Kinda of feels like active lurking. Ugh. Theres a difference between not having time to read and post and posting fluff and weak post which is active lurking.

Vezo
Did your pm tell you who Beers character was or did Beer tell you who he was????? I will tell you why I asked after you answer.

Radd seems like the best options with only three days left

My PM told me.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Skybird »

Verzok, do you still think beer is scum? I know part of the reason I'm resisting following you on that wagon is you seem to want everyone to agree with you and vote without you giving us the information we have asked for. You complain that you have paraphrased Beer's posts from the PT over and over but in post 923 (I think) I pointed out you only did it once. I don't understand your reluctance to helping us understand why you are so sure Beer is scum.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1013, Skybird wrote:Verzok, do you still think beer is scum? I know part of the reason I'm resisting following you on that wagon is you seem to want everyone to agree with you and vote without you giving us the information we have asked for. You complain that you have paraphrased Beer's posts from the PT over and over but in post 923 (I think) I pointed out you only did it once. I don't understand your reluctance to helping us understand why you are so sure Beer is scum.

I'll explain one more time.

I post in the Pt saying that I want beer to be town. He comes in and says he is scum and then says he meant town 3 hours before posting the thread. After that I tell him I'm going after him for the terrible entry. He says he doesn't care and starts laughing in the PT that he is scum and he will get people away from his wagons just by posting a lot of stuff. The sane head said that he will talk to be about his reads and asked me if I believe them. I told them I will discuss their reads even though I think they are scum and will convey them in thread after they flip town. They proceed to talk about nothing.

After his wagon dies and people stop being interested in him he falls of the Earth.

I'm pretty sure he is scum, but I don't think anyone cares about him anymore. There are about two people who say I haven't provided enough information for them even though I did and other people who seem to not acknowledge the existence of beer.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I mean I don't even understand what people want from me. Do you want me to paraphrase all the different posts in which beer said he is scum? How does this help?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:28 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

And another thing. I asked beer to full-claim in the PT and he never came back to me on that.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 969, Marquis wrote:VOTE: radmann

after reading the iso, this is an excellent excellent day 1 lynch on newbie scum.

i am half-not feeling the fuzzy lynch right now, especially since it's starting to get into hivemind territory.

agree.
vote:radmann

quick question, I normally play minis, what is the standard scum spread in a large?

In post 982, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
1) No lynch
Hope that we get info from the mafia kill tonight

2) Lynch Fuzzy
I am not a big fan of this option
3) lynch RR
less in favor as RR is a better town so far and at this point would be more helpful to the town
4) lynch Rand
this seems to be the lesser of the evil/

[/Vote Randb]

I think Rand has a fifty fifty chance of flipping scum.... As I said this seems like the lesser bad choice that I have been given. Plus a Rand flip might give us some scum info once he flips.

This ain't a good post. It presents a bunch of options as if they are actually valid options. This post is just trying to justify a hop onto rad which really only needed to be justified by quoting any of his posts.

The guy who did that video fucked up. He used the wrong song. This is the real one:
after a wank.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Sonic X »

i think fuzzy is a better lynch than rad...

rad looks like a VI, i read his iso twice. doesnt seem to have scum motivation
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

What scum motivation do you see from fuzzy, then? I see mistakes and being unsure of reads. Is that scum motivation?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I never said they were valid...they are the only options I have at my disposal. I could vote for someone else but thats not helpful to me or the townI think that a Radman flip would help get a better read on alot of people. As I said if you want to vote me than fine...I m not being a very good townie right now and I rather get lynchedover RR who I am prety sure is town and is a better tiwnie than me at thispoint

Bins is lurking and Mastin is semi lurking. Atleast Mastin is trying to be a semi helpful town ..Bins iz out right active lurking

Okay that rules out that Beer was lying about his role. I thought mYbe he was they were, lying about thier role. This means that this game might consist of non cannon ...

Vezo
What makes you think that it was a scum slip opposed to them making a mistake. If Beer is scum than they should belynched. The problem youarebavibg is that you havent reallyconvince us this was a scum slip. If you can do that than I would happily vote for Beer
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Bins »

In post 982, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:1) No lynch
Hope that we get info from the mafia kill tonight
2) Lynch Fuzzy
I am not a big fan of this option
3) lynch RR
less in favor as RR is a better town so far and at this point would be more helpful to the town
4) lynch Rand
this seems to be the lesser of the evil/

[/Vote Randb]

I think Rand has a fifty fifty chance of flipping scum.... As I said this seems like the lesser bad choice that I have been given. Plus a Rand flip might give us some scum info once he flips.

It's just.

this post.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod dodge.
Busy till sat more likely and catching up elsewhere
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:38 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

It wasn't a slip per se.

It was just that he is awful. And I called him out and he straighr up claimed scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Varsoon »

Fake title cards are often made by the creators of the show; these usually mislead fans about the upcoming episodes. In several of these fake title cards, an ongoing alternative universe is shown where the characters in the show attend an anime-esque Japanese high school.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”