Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 949, TunnelWarriors wrote:
In post 458, Ricastle wrote:I only just noticed Skybird was female.

I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary

and that must indicate he's scum

i wish people would understand idealism vs. reality when it comes to 2015 player site meta
link in bio
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Might as well post here, too.
No, no posting today.
Yes, I'll post tomorrow. Problem got fixed, should have the time, and I'll be back in the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 934, Trench Warfare wrote:So why is my Ricastle read unjustified?

Because I didn't understand what caused it. I still don't. What caused it?
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 940, TunnelWarriors wrote:And marquis is trolly to me.

In post 941, TunnelWarriors wrote: Beer seems to trolly for scum. Feels like lynchbait to me.

In post 949, TunnelWarriors wrote:
In post 458, Ricastle wrote:I only just noticed Skybird was female.

I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary

Can you explain to us the delineation between trolly/fluffy being scummy, and too trolly to be scum?
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 930, Fluminator wrote:WTF Ika? Why does this happen in so many games with you.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TunnelWarriors wrote:I dont see how threats like these are town motivated. Vezok's trying to appeal to your pride and say "youre shit as a mafoa player if you dont vote for this".
I think that might be more of a general playstyle thing for vezok. He did very similarly aggressive things in Team Mafia and while he could be faking here, I'm leaning pretty hard that a scum doublevoter doesn't throw himself into the spotlight like vezok did.
Also, can you guys start signing posts? Or are you against that spiritually?

TunnelWarriors wrote:I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary
Ricastle also feels pretty town atm. Someone posting fluff isn't alignment indicative. I think I post more fluff as town than scum, in fact :P

NicCage wrote:No no, sorry. I wasn't scumreading ricastle for attacking beer, I was scumreading him for attacking sonic and beer and saying with certainty that there was at least one scum among the two. Which isn't that awful, but when he called it PoE it bothered me a bit. I never thought beer was town, I still don't, I just felt that he would make an easy target. It wasn't really a defining part of my read, it was an additional accusation. Actually, I decided to vote ricastle while making that post. I was really more interested in your slot, in part because I felt like the ricastle townread from titus was unjustified. I wanted to talk about it, but that line of questioning petered out with titus not commenting and just asking what PoE meant, so I figured I'd work on something else and wait for you to show up.

I wanna add grapes to my townlist, and Marquis and Ricastle are leaning town for me now. Sonic is null until I reread him. Nothing else has changed. I'll follow-up this tomorrow with anything I'm suspicious of.
Hi NicCage. Talk at me about why your vote is still parked on Ricastle. Do you have any other scumreads?

VOTE: Fuzzy
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

TunnelWarriors wrote:Here
FWIW, he was scum and his style of play is similar here than there but I thinking that this does not necsaarily make him scum and could simy be a metter of playstyle.
I'll try to check it out, but I think I'd honestly be more interested in someone with experience with his towngame >.>
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 894, farside22 wrote:
In post 891, Skybird wrote:OK, I read through Rational’s ISO again trying to see what Vezok and Farside are seeing but I’m still seeing Rational as town. I won't vote them today.

I don’t like Raging Bull not wanting to read the game. They seem to be uninterested in the game and that reads scummy to me. (post 847) I'd be willing to vote him today.

Good, save me time and explain the town read.
I'm not opposed to a rb wagon but it feels easy. Something tells me rad maybe scum but it's gut right now.

Sorry Farside, I forgot to respond to this yesterday.

Their first several posts they are responding to things in the game and commenting on stuff including saying whether they think it feels scummy or more like town. (example posts: 43, 113, 362, 482) IIRC, Drixx is a college professor and he tends to approach things analytically. I liked their push on the double voters because I think it's important for town to know. Since we have two double voters, even though the mechanics are different for each of them, I'm leaning towards one scum and one town double voter. It just seems too unbalanced otherwise. I know that is wandering into outguessing the mod territory and I don't want to do that but with the info we have on day 1, if I had to guess that would be my guess. After a point, they did drop the questioning and agreed with Verzok in post 759 that there was no town motivation for further questions about the voting abilities.

Beyond that, their posts have a town feel to me. YMMV.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 am

Post by NicCage »

Cheeto, I'm working on that now. My vote isn't hurting anything sitting there on Ricastle. I'm sure he doesn't mind.

In post 936, MaxwellPuckett wrote:NicCage, what changed your Ricastle scumread to a slight townread?

Well it seemed like a fair amount of people felt like he was townish enough, so I figured maybe I was overreacting to his tone or style or whatever you want to call it. It seemed overconfident, but that's not necessarily a bad thing D1. He's really not doing anything particularly wrong, and I felt like he was being genuine enough in chasing his scumreads. Plus I'm not townreading Sonic anymore so his attack on him bothered me less.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Marquis »

i would lynch bins right now actually
but fuzzy is better
link in bio
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

@Mod: can we get an updated VC?
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 932, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum

Actually, I read your scum game Marquis linked, and I agree. You actually over-tryharded IMO. See post 99, 144, 148, etc. Also, you were super careful to address specific people in many of your posts compared to the town game, where you were only more careful at the end.

I'm a bit torn here, because I've seen fluff posting and a more carefree attitude ("if you are town knock it off dude"), but I've also seen you've been pretty good with the specifically addressing people.

Reading your meta won't be the way to go for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks sky.
I can't say I agree but I'll think about what you said there. I know many seem to think/feel the same way about the duo so maybe I'm just more caution of busy work then others.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 949, TunnelWarriors wrote:I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary

Scum Ricastle was super aggressive and serious in my only experience with him.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

" Lars, I'm really confused."
-Sadie,
Tiger Millionaire

"I love you, Tiger Millionaire."
-Lars,
Tiger Millionaire

VOTECOUNT 1.18

Thefuzzylogic99 (5):
Sonic X, grapes, Skybird, Marquis, Cheetory6
Reasonably Rational (4):
vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, grapes, Bins
radmann9 (4):
TunnelWarriors, Ricastle, Trench Warfare, MaxwellPuckett
Sonic X (2):
Beer, CooLDoG
Ricastle (1):
NicCage
Beer (1):
radmann9
grapes (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (4):
Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

@Tunnel - I'm trying to understand if your two heads are intentionally contradicting, or what?

Have you moved all the way to town on beer now from your vote of him earlier? What about Vezok (I note you were hesitant to vote Beer because Vezok wouldn't paraphrase), do you think he's being unhelpful town, or scummy for not paraphrasing and trying to push a mislynch by saying Beer claimed scum in their PT?

Why are your heads contradicting each other on Ricastle?

How come you are suspecting two people (Ricastle and Trench) that you are sharing a wagon with on Radmann?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 963, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:Scum Ricastle was super aggressive and serious in my only experience with him.
Ha, well, as it happens, I was actually trying to imitate my town frustration in that game. Probably went overboard even still but eh. That's the way of the world.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by T S O »

There's like four days to go, I'm way behind, I have no real scumread to push, and Titus and I are doing a shit job of talking to each other.

Fuck fuck fuck.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 932, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum....... Flume is correct as far as being super cautious as scum. Am I playing my normal town game.....No. am I playing my scum game.... thats also a no. I was really tempted to just lurk until everything passed by.but not my style .

Grapes last post made me feel a bit better about him. Still not totally buying he is town than he thinks I am scum so I think that makes us even. He seems less defensive and seems to tunneling a bit less which as I said makes me a bit less concerned about him. He still leaning scum to me

Gut feeling but I think RR is very very likely town. Thinking about it , thier action doesnt seem like a move scum would make.Also the point that was made that RR was reacting to Grapes stuborness seems logical. I felt the same as RR on this.

To me the whole thing is starting to feel like a TvT scuffle

I dont think there is two town DV/MV .The balance would be off. It occured to me however that either Grapes or Vezo is a third player party such as a Mason , cult or neighbor. Possible that one is scum , I am not counting that out, but I am co siddering the firrst set of option a bit more.

Great all we need is another head for Beer. Just like bad beer in rl..... lots of head and no substance.

UNVOTE:
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: radmann

after reading the iso, this is an excellent excellent day 1 lynch on newbie scum.

i am half-not feeling the fuzzy lynch right now, especially since it's starting to get into hivemind territory.
link in bio
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ew, I didn't realize there were only 4 more days. Why is radmann scummy exactly? I read his ISO and I'm still not getting it. I know people have stated their reasons in the past but I forgot them and don't feel like looking.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Brain Poop

I am a bit disappointed in Mastin......shes a very good player in my experience. I have no idea what to make of her lack of activity

Marquis
I like that you unvoted me as I dislike the idea of being mislynched. Besides the Hive mind mentality is there any reason you you are not scum reading me atleast not as much as before. Also why do you think Rand is a good newb scum lynch???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:47 pm

I feel odd about Marquis sudden change of mind especially since the reasoning is not totally solid

More and more I am thinking Reason is town....

Still hoping Mastin is scum...there is a weird happiness I get from lynching scum Mastin..... My luck she is town. I forget if Mastin lurks as scum or not
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:49 pm

should clarify...more and more RR is becoming solid town ihmo
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The Gems may take on female traits, but they are confirmed by the creators of the show to be genderless.

SNAKE PEOPLE, OR, 'SNEEPLE', CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENT AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS! LOOK AT THE DOLLAR; THE SNAKE REPRESENTS THEIR HOLD ON THE COUNTRY, THE DIAMOND REPRESENTS THEIR UNDERGROUND MINES, OR THEIR SHARP TEETH--THE DETAILS AREN'T IMPORTANT. THEY PIT US MAMMALS AGAINST EACH OTHER WITH ELECTIONS, SPORTS, AND ANIME MESSAGE BOARDS. WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME FIGHTING OVER DUBS OR SUBS THAT WE MISS THE BIG PICTURE!!

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”