vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

No. Actually it was 3 and a half hours. I'm stupid.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 922, Sonic X wrote:ok

Marquis is fucking TOWN

If anybody tries to give him shit I will kill you personally

I will stake my life on this

Fortunately no one is doing so at the mo

bae ;)
Anyone know if MS is notorious for this ridiculous buddying?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I can't deal with this game today. To tired and too sleep deprived to read through it.
after a wank.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

Rules regarding replacement after prods have been updated to better reflect when a player may be replaced.
Essentially, don't be absent for 4 days without taking a V/LA or letting me know.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Beer »

Prod dodging. Pawtucket and I have been absolutely swamped so currently looking into recruiting our third head into sharing the load. Hopefully we can trick one person into getting caught up by Thursday!
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Mastin becomes conftown at day 3? I don't know why she'd claim that, but Day 3 is such a nice number so I believe her. Also because that would be a really dumb lie if she's scum, and I don't think Mastin is that dumb.

Sonic, you're being really weird and creepy this game. I want ZZZX to post more before I comment on him.

Fuzzy is reminding me of the scum fuzzy from my second newbie game. (I forget which one, it's in my wiki.) He just seems to be going too into detail about everything, and being unnaturally careful. I should check one of his town games.

Marq still hasn't answered my question. :?

WTF Ika? Why does this happen in so many games with you.

Bin's paranoia of being buddied by everyone seems town. I think scum Bins would be taking advantage of it instead of shying away.

Varsoon is pretty obvscum at this point.

Those are all the ones I feel like reading at the moment.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Sonic X »

What makes you think I'm weird and creepy??????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Marquis is wrong I dont post fluff as scum....... Flume is correct as far as being super cautious as scum. Am I playing my normal town game.....No. am I playing my scum game.... thats also a no. I was really tempted to just lurk until everything passed by.but not my style .

Grapes last post made me feel a bit better about him. Still not totally buying he is town than he thinks I am scum so I think that makes us even. He seems less defensive and seems to tunneling a bit less which as I said makes me a bit less concerned about him. He still leaning scum to me

Gut feeling but I think RR is very very likely town. Thinking about it , thier action doesnt seem like a move scum would make.Also the point that was made that RR was reacting to Grapes stuborness seems logical. I felt the same as RR on this.

To me the whole thing is starting to feel like a TvT scuffle

I dont think there is two town DV/MV .The balance would be off. It occured to me however that either Grapes or Vezo is a third player party such as a Mason , cult or neighbor. Possible that one is scum , I am not counting that out, but I am co siddering the firrst set of option a bit more.

Great all we need is another head for Beer. Just like bad beer in rl..... lots of head and no substance.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by NicCage »

Ugh, p. 36, but I need to go to bed. Promise sort of unfulfilled. Lemme just throw up on the page a bit, and again please please ask me for specifics if anything catches your eye. On that note, CHEETO what's up?

In post 801, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 389, NicCage wrote:I think Max, mastina, Sonic X, vezo and farside are all probably town.

I have no idea why you were townreading Sonic X at that stage and I haven't seen you make it clear yet.

I get it, I reread his ISO later and kind of fell off on that. I don't know at this moment if I think he's leaning scum, but he's not feeling town for me at all anymore. Initially I felt like he was town because his early reads post, I think it's 156 off the top of my head, mirrored mine at the time. I also felt like his reaction to ricastle's push was genuine, and I interpreted the fake daykill as a reaction test. But when I reread those things felt a lot weaker than they did on first impression. I'll work on him tomorrow.

In post 396, NicCage wrote:
As far as Ricastle goes, I'm not a fan. Going after beer is lame and easy, if he's town he'd be the number 1 thing scum would latch onto, and I thought his following push on Sonic X was really awful I have no idea why Ricastle voted for him and I can't imagine how there is some kind of PoE that could take place between Sonic and beer.

I just feel like I have no idea where your thoughts are at with this post. I can't see any real justification for your reads. You scumread Ricastle for going after Beer, because you think scum would attack Beer if he was town, but you never explain why you think Beer is town, nor why Ricastle going after Beer made him scum, when plenty of people went after Beer.

Maybe we're just seeing things differently, I guess, but I don't think so. You just seem to pass off Beer as town with no real reason for doing it and base all your reads off that and I just have no idea why you are making this a cornerstone of your reads when you have nearly no way to know it's true.

No no, sorry. I wasn't scumreading ricastle for attacking beer, I was scumreading him for attacking sonic and beer and saying with certainty that there was at least one scum among the two. Which isn't that awful, but when he called it PoE it bothered me a bit. I never thought beer was town, I still don't, I just felt that he would make an easy target. It wasn't really a defining part of my read, it was an additional accusation. Actually, I decided to vote ricastle while making that post. I was really more interested in your slot, in part because I felt like the ricastle townread from titus was unjustified. I wanted to talk about it, but that line of questioning petered out with titus not commenting and just asking what PoE meant, so I figured I'd work on something else and wait for you to show up.

I wanna add grapes to my townlist, and Marquis and Ricastle are leaning town for me now. Sonic is null until I reread him. Nothing else has changed. I'll follow-up this tomorrow with anything I'm suspicious of.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

*eyes NicCage*

So why is my Ricastle read unjustified?

Also Fluminator gets the award for thread funny guy.

~Titus
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 930, Fluminator wrote:Mastin becomes conftown at day 3? I don't know why she'd claim that, but Day 3 is such a nice number so I believe her. Also because that would be a really dumb lie if she's scum, and I don't think Mastin is that dumb.

mastin tends to pull these silly softclaim "gambits" that are designed to delay her lynch and/or nightkill even when completely unnecessary just because self-importance or something
i've decided to just never believe her from now on and... probably not lynch her anyway, so, yeah
link in bio
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

NicCage, what changed your Ricastle scumread to a slight townread?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

Hi im signing in for the first time.

Can someone tl;dr what happened for the past few days?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 201, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow////
so much to chew on....

I want to vote Mastin bc she is Mastin ( and she played me several times before) but I think I wait. Not sure why scum would claim stump.Not sure that would help the scum team,,,than again its Mastin so I am not taking anything she says as truth without sound reason.
Not sure what to make out of Beers claims. This is def weird behavior.

Why does this not have more suspicion omg.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Tunnel, read the thread bro. Everyone else had to.

Is this scum because of what was said about mastin being untruthful? I have no way of knowing whether this is true but Marquis said the same thing. Is there a reason you're on fuzzy for this, but not Marquis?

Am I completely wrong about the reason for you quoting fuzzy here?
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

I just dont like fuzzy's way of talk here. Granted that this is the furthest I've read so far but his main reason is "its mastin" while justifying why what mastin did probably cant be scum.

And marquis is trolly to me. Theres something about fuzzy not wanting to commit to a strong read that just bugs me
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 276, vezokpiraka wrote:Guys. We lynch beer today. He is scum. Don't beat around the bush. I will lose faith in you as playera if you don't lynch beer.

I dont see how threats like these are town motivated. Vezok's trying to appeal to your pride and say "youre shit as a mafoa player if you dont vote for this".

Beer seems to trolly for scum. Feels like lynchbait to me. I am not liking vezok's push here
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 296, Sonic X wrote:
In post 293, Ricastle wrote:
In post 289, Sonic X wrote:what the hell is this doing in the thread?
I cannot see both of you as town. I think it's very likely one of you is town and one is scum (although I wouldn't discount both scum), so I'd like to PoE you.

not this shit again

70% of the time someone interferes with a conversation and says "one is scum and one is town" without saying who is which, that person is actually scum and the two people are town

you should probably stop with that

Agree with this. Ricastle makes my suspect list as well, what he said is a nice way of not calling anyone scum because he didnt want to rustle anyone's jimmies
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Alright, I'll hold off on questions until you're done with the read through. I didn't realize how far back that fuzzy post was.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 341, radmann9 wrote:
In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him. If it would give the town an advantage he should be more explicit about what his role is. This half-way bullshit makes me think it is some type of scum role.

Now this is reading scummy. Want me to reveal my role so you can decide easier on who to target Scum? Absolutely! You're sniffing me out and, while most see most of my posts as nothing to report, you and Bull seem to target me due to my inexperience. Interesting scum tactic. Your attack of me for no reason other than 'he's not fully engaged' is scummy behavior.

Perhaps if I were trying to bait some night actions there are reasons. Town helping reasons.

Or maybe I'm scum like you said.

Yep, you caught me! I'm a Serial Killer! Oooooh fear me!

Im inclined to call this bad because CD never actually told you to reveal your role, but your style of play is scummy regardless of game as I've seen in our recent newbie.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

Novody expects reads lists to be 100% accurate, we just have a nice range of people we think are scum to at least narrow down our choices for today. Your abrassive attitued just screams "Hey Im so fucking town I am commanding attentio. So follow me or pay me $5" and that just rubs me the wrong way. Youre trying to sound like your confident and that itself is a sleezy, asinine tactic
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 356, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

Yeah! What he said!

-Cerb

P.S. Tunnel warriors, I'm not sure I like your role reveal. The multiple alliances thing was fine, and all you had to say. The bit about protecting everyone? Yeah, that makes you a target, and the role is far too useful mid-late game for you to paint a target on yourself on day 1, and I'm sure you realize that. Oh, and then you say bad things happen to scum when you die? Nice way to disincentivize town from lynching you, while simultaneously explaining away your continued survival. Not sure I buy any of the shit you're selling.

-Cerb

Im not sure I like your discredit either.
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 428, Cheetory6 wrote:Has anyone here played with radmann before?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62055
Here
FWIW, he was scum and his style of play is similar here than there but I thinking that this does not necsaarily make him scum and could simy be a metter of playstyle.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

i'm so trolly
link in bio
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 458, Ricastle wrote:I only just noticed Skybird was female.

I dont see why more people dont see you as scum here. Yes this contradicts wgeurtz but out of all the fluffiest posts that have been posted, this was by far the fluffiest and most unnecessary

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”