Ra9in9 Bull, CooLDoG
Ra9in9 Bull (1):
Beer
Marquis (1):
MaxwellPuckett
Skybird (1):
Marquis

Not Voting (8):
NicCage, Reasonably Rational, Fluminator, Thefuzzylogic99, Skybird, Bins, Mastin2, grapes

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Blah. I was irritated at Farside's demand of a reads list. I don't know why I quoted you.

And yes, despite myself I did reveal a read ... but I mean anyone who is paying attention to the game probably has the heebie jeebies about radmann at the moment, yeah?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 am

^ was Drixx

So is this.

~Lots of Love to all, Drixx
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it, this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to. Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Reading the first two pages makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Please, let it get better soon.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Anyone know how you change your skin on this? Because I can barely read with black.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:41 am

In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

Yeah! What he said!

-Cerb

P.S. Tunnel warriors, I'm not sure I like your role reveal. The multiple alliances thing was fine, and all you had to say. The bit about protecting everyone? Yeah, that makes you a target, and the role is far too useful mid-late game for you to paint a target on yourself on day 1, and I'm sure you realize that. Oh, and then you say bad things happen to scum when you die? Nice way to disincentivize town from lynching you, while simultaneously explaining away your continued survival. Not sure I buy any of the shit you're selling.

-Cerb
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Tunnel, I am fine doing a three way hood if they are down for that. Dr. Pepper and I go way back to my first scum game on this site. I will need to discuss this with TSO.

I am really liking Reasonably Rational, particularly the head that said full reads on demand is stupid. If you think someone has vapid reads, make them push for one.

If the three of us are all town and can work together effectively, no scumteam will stand a chance.

TSO, I will change the scheme.

Yeah! The lynch I want is actually going through for a change.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:44 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Rational, you demanding that Tunnel gives you a full readlist
right now
would be ironic and funny IF Tunnel had asked radmann for a full readlist. They didn't, so you just end up looking like a hypocrite. They asked radmann to commit to a read instead, which is completely valid, considering radmann said 'Beer very well COULD be town, but their flip will provide info, so...'

I dislike the Beer wagon. Finding Beer scummy, that's fine, I understand it, but I'd really like a lot of you to reevaluate it, especially in light of Pawtucket's post. I don't think it'll provide as much information as you guys seem to think, especially since there isn't a competing wagon. No, Sonic and Ra9in9 Bull wagons are not competing.

P-edit: Okay, Rational made a quoting mistake, that makes more sense. I take back what I said about Rational. Also, full readlists this early on are annoying, not helpful, you're right.

Radmann is now committed to the Beer lynch. That's an admittedly better stance than the wishy-washy one from a few posts earlier.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 76, vezokpiraka wrote:Look. I'm Saddie and he's Lars. It makes sense to start in an alliance with him.

He's fucking scum. He's gloating in our PT that he claimed scum and people don't believe it.

This isn't the sort of thing scum do.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Would happily lynch Sonic X right now, ZZZX felt really forced in his interactions with Beer.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Trench, are your two heads disagreeing or something?

'Finally the lynch I want is going through' (referring to Beer)

And then you say that Beer isn't behaving like scum, and you'd happily lynch Sonic? And this is within a few posts. Colour me confused.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 am

In post 359, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 76, vezokpiraka wrote:Look. I'm Saddie and he's Lars. It makes sense to start in an alliance with him.

He's fucking scum. He's gloating in our PT that he claimed scum and people don't believe it.

This isn't the sort of thing scum do.

Gambits like Vezok would be making here if scum are also something scum wouldn't do. So, TvT misunderstanding going on here?

-Cerb
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I know you're speaking to Trench, but TvT is the way I see it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'm going to drown in this sea of effort.

Tunnel, in and onwards you say you have me as town, but you also mention the Sonic wagon having two scum on it, which includes me? What's that about?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 357, Trench Warfare wrote:Tunnel, I am fine doing a three way hood if they are down for that. Dr. Pepper and I go way back to my first scum game on this site. I will need to discuss this with TSO.

I am really liking Reasonably Rational, particularly the head that said full reads on demand is stupid. If you think someone has vapid reads, make them push for one.

If the three of us are all town and can work together effectively, no scumteam will stand a chance.

TSO, I will change the scheme.

Yeah! The lynch I want is actually going through for a change.

This was Titus.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

OKay, so it is just your heads disagreeing. May I ask that you two sign your posts? It'll make it easier to read you.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 84, Cheetory6 wrote:Flavour isn't going to break the game.

This.

In post 87, MaxwellPuckett wrote:flavour

You seem very excited to be knowledgeable about this show, and that's great, but you really need to just tone it the fuck down and stop trying to use it in lieu of scumhunting. Excellent.

In post 90, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 88, Ricastle wrote:WHAT was his entry??? Paraphrase it!

Max, what does the 'it's Lars and Sadie' point have to do with anything if you were joking about roleplaying? Vezok has said Beer claimed scum, and Beer has done nothing to refute it or explain the misunderstanding if that's all it is. So I highly doubt it's that.

His entry was something like: "Oh I'm scum."

New post: " I meant town. I always fuck this up."

And then some fluff about the flavor. I went hard after him for that and he started saying he is scum and he's trying to confuse the town and discredit me.

And this is exactly what he is doing. I fail to see the town thinking in that.

When I called Beer town for doing this I was picturing something completely different - a trollish scum claim he refused to retract. This is significantly more damning.

In post 91, Bins wrote:Mastin's entry was bad.

Disagree. Don't see scum claiming to become modconfirmed town on d3, especially since she knows I'd powerlynch her if it didn't happen.

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I know, I know. But if Beer is lying about being Lars, then vezok is also lying about being Sadie. Sadie starting in a neighbourhood with literally anyone else makes no sense. So either they're both lying about their role names, or neither of them are.

Beer hasn't posted since Vezok claimed that Beer claimed scum. Saying 'Beer has done nothing to refute it' doesn't make any sense, they haven't had the opportunity to comment on the situation yet.

Summary: The fact that it's Lars and Sadie is what leads me to believe they are both in a neighbourhood together. Either one is lying or both are lying about their role names. I highly doubt it's the latter, because if one dies and turns out to not be Lars or Sadie, then you know the other one is lying. There's no way a Lars or a Sadie would start off in a neighbourhood without the other. So I'm inclined to believe them. So, if they are telling the truth, then it follows that Sadie is town. Lars is more unclear, and I concede that they could be scum. Personally, I don't think so, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at the situation properly. And right now, the situation is that vezok is claiming one thing, we haven't heard the other side of the story from Beer yet, and we already know that those two do not get along. So simply voting Beer would be really ignorant in my opinion.

EDIT: Alright, that's more info from Vezok. Okay, that's pretty bad. And I've already said that I think you're town, vezok, so..
I still wanna hear what Beer has to say, but that's good enough for a vote from me.

Unfortunately, Maxwell is probably town.

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:Also, if Trench Warfare actually
does
have a clue on why I am what I say I am, then they're conftown. (Otherwise, disregard this.)

*thinks furiously*

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:Maxwell's also pretty scum, btw. All these scum showing themselves, and not a single vote that I can make to show it. (I suppose I could symbolically vote, but it's pretty worthless given the mod won't even SHOW my moved useless vote

You think so? I thought the same at first, but the more I read of his posts he just comes off as really keen for his flavour knowledge to be helpful when it's highly unlikely to be more than minorly useful.

In post 166, mastin2 wrote:Also, Cheet's town.

Not committing to a read yet. Did I tell you Cheetory beat me in NY 180? He did. Behind that chirpy exterior lies a surprisingly devious scumplayer.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I really hate having to sign posts, but whatever.

-TSO
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I've read up to about halfway through page 7, iirc.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I think Titus and I have agreed on reads about twice in two years, so don't expect miracles.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:30 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I wouldn't have asked you to sign your posts, except, well, that blatant disagreement between your two heads is a little disorienting to read.

Also, about the flavour thing, I know, I know, I know. We've gone over it. I'm not doing it anymore. Please stop beating that horse, it's dead.

P-Edit: I don't mind playing with hydras, and I really don't care if the heads agree or not, but it's like.. really hard to read you if I don't know who's saying what.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Apparently Titus knows something about mastin I don't, so I should probably try to sync up whenever.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

I'm fairly sure my posting style is distinct from Titus, Maxwell. Everything posted in the last hour has been me.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Maximillian, let's talk about Sonic X.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”