Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Oh boo hoo; that's the most arbitrary made up bullshit I've ever read. You're all butthurt because maybe, at some point in the next few months, you
might
have been able to try and reaction test a
single
time ... and that only if the entire game had been stupid enough to just ignore your role ... and so somehow we've ruined your role's utility?

Go cry a river somewhere else.

In fact ... that tripe is so contrived that:

VOTE: grapes

His ISO leads like a really bad actor trying to play a role.

Love, and cookies,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by grapes »

Yea for one, I'm not even really worried about that anymore, it would of been complicated to pull off anyway, but could of in theory been really useful but oh well. Two, you're kinda choosing the least significant thing from my post on the last page to respond to, not sure if purposefully or not, labeling it fake and then concluding that I'm scum because...my iso reads like a bad actor?

Overreaction much?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't even know why you guys are posting.

We have about 10 wagons with one or two votes and nothing consolidated. We'll reach deadline and probably no lynch. Vanity wagons are good in the first three days of a new day, but after that they just prove that you aren't willing to listen.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Vezok, radmann is the lynch. Please vote him.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 902, vezokpiraka wrote:I don't even know why you guys are posting.

We have about 10 wagons with one or two votes and nothing consolidated. We'll reach deadline and probably no lynch. Vanity wagons are good in the first three days of a new day, but after that they just prove that you aren't willing to listen.

Would you kindly do as we asked and paraphrase the conversation that began the day with You and Beer? What you initially described sounds an awful lot like someone who got links to multiple PTs in his role PM and accidentally posted in the wrong one a short comment. You don't seem to be willing to actually follow through with answering our questions (mostly the ones Cerberus raised) so that we can feel confident that it's really that and not, for example, someone familiar with the show who was just commenting about his character compared to yours. You haven't told us how Beer tried to explain it away in your alliance that you started in, either, which is hugely relevant to the point of deciding how likely it was really a slip.

Personally, I'm confused by the situation as it stands right now. This is a pretty binary situation, and I'll try and work through how it should have gone either way:

A: It was a legit scum slip. Presuming the scum have daytalk, and presuming they are active and actively helping Beer in this case, then I would expect to see evidence in the thread of scum trying to call what you claimed into question, and there are a few posts which may fall under that umbrella. I spent some time speculating about what I would do if I were on a scum team with a scum!Beer before I realized that it's not at all relevant since I'm not and I cannot accurately model how a posited team would have tried to respond to the situation. Obviously just immediately bussing would have been a bad idea for them, I think ... and I think it's
probably
safe to assume they would try and persuade you and/or the rest of us that it wasn't what you were saying.

You are basically helping the scum team if it was a legit slip, because you won't paraphrase the initial interaction nor how Beer tried to talk his way out of it, nor do you seem wiling to explain how it reads to you. Like ... do they seem coached or did one head stop talking and the other took over? What actually happened, and what do you think it indicates? We need to know to decide how to proceed

B: It was not a legit scum slip or it didn't even happen. Since you two began in an alliance, it seems possible to me that you are mod confirmed in alignment to one another and you staged the whole thing to see how the rest of us would respond. If this is the case, then it was actually a pretty brilliant play because you got a lot of responses from it. I've been kind of leaning more and more towards this line of thinking as time has passed and you seem reluctant to go into any further discussion about it nor do you seem all that intent on pushing Beer at all. In fact, you are currently voting us because we wanted to be sure your ability appears to work as you claimed. If you aren't familiar with what happened in "We didn't playtest this", just say so and Cerberus can summarize. Suffice it to say that neither He nor I are willing to just let claims lead to assumptions that could lead to...

Speaking of vanity wagons ... could you maybe put your vote where you actually think scum is? I think you've sufficiently made your point by complying with our request by parking your double vote on us ... but nobody else even seemed curious or at all thinking of the long term possible ramifications of your claim, so we would rather a few people scrutinize us so that the town has as much information as possible than keep silent to avoid attention.

It's time to shite or get off the pot Vezok. If you and Beer cooked up what you started the day with as a way to get reactions; freaking awesome job. Tell us what you gleaned from it. If what you partially described earlier actually happened for realsies, then paraphrase for us the initial exchange, whatever beer said to talk his way out of it, and describe anything that might indicate a team was coaching him or one head stepped in to try and "clean up" the mistake another head made. Right now, if I assume that Beer really did make the post you suggest ... it seems very likely that it was a legitimate scum slip where one of the heads just posted in the wrong PT ... and if that is so, we should lynch him. What confuses me is your seeming apathy about it.

Love, with a steaming mug of hot chocolate made with milk for extra rich creaminess,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Marquis »

for a player who everyone seems to just consider lynchbait fuzzy sure is hard to wagon here
hmmmmm hm hmm hm
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 892, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think Farside is misreading me but I still cant help but to think he is town. Right now there would be noway I would vote FS . I going out on a limb and say FS is town.

like for example
no matter how much leeway you guys seem to want to give for fuzzy just being awkward/silly town
this prolonged "let me pretend like i'm town thinking it over when it's obvious i've already prepared what stance i'm going to fabricate on farside" torture is not a legitimate town thought process
and i've played with town fuzzy before
and seen scum fuzzy before
this
is scum
link in bio
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Marquisa when I begin town reading you I'll hood with you ok sweet princess
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Bins »

By literally saying
It's not provoking a response

Is literally creating a response
I was trying to provoke
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Marquis »

bang bang baaaang
time for u to vote fuzzy
link in bio
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Sonic X »

lynch fuzzy pls he is scummy
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 903, Ricastle wrote:Vezok, radmann is the lynch. Please vote him.

oh also this can be town. like. can really be town.
link in bio
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 908, Bins wrote:By literally saying
It's not provoking a response

Is literally creating a response
I was trying to provoke

who were you talking to binsy boo?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 911, Marquis wrote:
In post 903, Ricastle wrote:Vezok, radmann is the lynch. Please vote him.

oh also this can be town. like. can really be town.

Funny cause I was about to vote him for that

Then I thought to myself "do I really want to be on a vanity wagon"
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Rr is town btw.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Yeah rr discredit more and ask questions that have been answered time and time again.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Marquis »

it really isn't something scum says particularly for his scum-experience level
it's a town kind of gumption, confidence
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Marquis »

^ @ 913
link in bio
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Sonic X »

In post 916, Marquis wrote:it really isn't something scum says particularly for his scum-experience level
it's a town kind of gumption, confidence

I will think about this

Maybe I just don't like him. Hrm
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Sonic X »

btw I have never played with fuzzy before

What differentiates his town and scum game?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Marquis »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go as one example
as town i see fuzzy going along at a more natural pace, actually trying to solve based on the questions he asks. his writing style may be awkward but he jumps around and doesn't stick to the same lines or same redundant thought in a post

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
as scum he likes to fluff up his posts with unnecessary repetition.
there's also a lot of question asking and "i'm confused" dead ends.

but at least when he gets confused as town he actually thinks out loud and somewhat visibly tries to solve the confusion.
link in bio
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 897, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

Spoiler: Skybird
In post 687, Skybird wrote:
In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.

How does it feel opportunistic? I usually use opportunistic to mean an opportunistic reason to hop on an already existing wagon. Do you mean Marquis' case is trumped up and BS? If so, how?

It felt opportunistic because it seemed so out of the blue. Also, he has done almost nothing to interact with me. He voted Sonic and I asked what his case was for his vote and instead of answering, he called me scum. I was snippy in my response to this because in a large normal we were both in he scum read me from the moment I replaced in. I was town that game. I don't know why he didn't want to post his case on Sonic. If it was a reaction test Marquis could have just said that he had his reasons. Instead, he makes an assumption that I don't really care about his case and blows me off.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Sonic X »

ok

Marquis is fucking TOWN

If anybody tries to give him shit I will kill you personally

I will stake my life on this

Fortunately no one is doing so at the mo

bae ;)
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Skybird »

OK Vezok, I went to your ISO to pull together where you paraphrased Beer's stuff in the PT.

In post you state Beer is scum because his entrance into the PT was horrible. In post you say he claimed scum "pretty much" and that it was hard to paraphrase. In post you state he is gloating in the PT that he claimed scum and no one believes it. In post you state that Beer posted in the PT first and not in the thread. (Still no paraphrasing of his entrance or subsequent PT posts). Finally in post , you finally state that his entry was something like "Oh I'm scum" and then in a new post "I meant town. I always fuck that up."

Post 90 is the only place in your ISO where you tried to paraphrase Beer's stuff in the PT. If you are correct that Beer claimed scum I'd think you'd try a little harder to point out things from the PT and paraphrase them since the rest of us won't get to see that PT until after the game is over.

You commented that Beer posted in the PT first. How long after the PT posts did he post in the main thread?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@skybird: more than 12 hours.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”