481 - Speed 1: Romeo and Juliet Mafia - Game Over!

Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Vote PoppinPuffin
for being a stand up guy and replacing in.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:49 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Unvote, Vote Kinetic

lets rolllllll
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:28 am

Post by Jimmy R »

It's not scummy not to bandwagon. But it's a good way to get info and get discussion going, which it will.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:24 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Brutal Assassin wrote: And Dragon, Poppin, Jimmy, and Kravhen are lurking pretty hard and I'd like to see more discussion from them.

I just really hope this game doesn't get broken due to these inactives.
I just haven't seen anything to comment on recently, since agreeing we needed a wagon. I've been spending a lot of time posting in my other games as well, haven't really been lurking the thread.

Anyway, I disagree that Kinetic has reacted well. The quote BA pointed out in #94 is something I've also seen a lot of scum do when they've been rumbled and can't wriggle their way out of it.

Not that I'm saying Kinetic is scum just yet but that has piqued my interest in him somewhat.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Sorry folks, I meant to post last night but didn't get chance in the end.

Considering the info we have (not much at this stage) I'm going to keep my vote on Kinetic, especially with a deadline looming, I've no reason to switch it anywhere else.

I disagree with what BA said about giving opinions on people before getting lynched not being something a scum would do. I've seen that loads of times as a last ditch effort to seem town. It's even more possible that it's a scumtell when they haven't done it before as well. It's really not like hes giving up info as it's nothing that insightful that everyone else hasn't seen.

Vote stays where it is.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:11 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Kinetic wrote:
Jimmy R wrote:Sorry folks, I meant to post last night but didn't get chance in the end.

Considering the info we have (not much at this stage) I'm going to keep my vote on Kinetic, especially with a deadline looming, I've no reason to switch it anywhere else.

I disagree with what BA said about giving opinions on people before getting lynched not being something a scum would do. I've seen that loads of times as a last ditch effort to seem town. It's even more possible that it's a scumtell when they haven't done it before as well. It's really not like hes giving up info as it's nothing that insightful that everyone else hasn't seen.

Vote stays where it is.
Ahhh scum logic. Its so nice for you to grace us with your presence Jimmy. How are you? Doing fine? No? Well let me get to the heat of the matter here:
I'm fine thanks. Would you like your dummy back? You seem to have spat it out.
Kinetic wrote:Bunch of crazy WIFOM that has no value
That was a waste of time.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Is it also possible that Kinetic was the Traitor? Or would that have been revealed in the death scene?
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:27 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Just checking in. I'm around and having a read through again, will post this afternoon.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:44 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Sorry guys, I've been off work (which is where I do all my posting from) for the last few days. I'm back in the office now so will be posting again.

Going to have a careful re-read now with the extra info we have from the dead Capulet and see if anything comes up.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Couldn't really glean anything from somestrangeflea's posting history. He was on the Kinetic wagon early but hopped off and was reluctant to put him at -1...which means nothing knowing what we now know. Other than that he hadn't been very active and didn't seem to give of any clues as to the identity of his scumbuddy.

Does anyone have any more thoughts on who the remaining Capulet is?
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Still not seeing much evidence either way. The vote for Xyzzy seems the strongest case at the moment but like Dragon Phoenix said, we should really go after the capulet and not the traitor.

It does seem a little fishy that he feigned ignorance of the Role PM's though and if nothing else comes up, maybe it would be best to go with him.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

sorry guys, been unexpectedly busy...putting together something now
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Jimmy R »

xyzzy wrote:<.<

Alright, so we're down to six and possibly two scum left. We need to lynch one of the 2 now, or it's possible we'll wake up to a loss.

I will continue to say it: I think logicticus is the most likely candidate to be scum. Why don't we just lynch the obvious scum and get on to more important tasks like possibly getting rid of the traitor?
You're missing the fact that once the other Capulet is gone, its game over and we win.

I would have thought you would be more careful after your last mistake with the Role PM.

Was this another mistake or are you feigning ignorance again to try and look innocent?

unvote, Vote xyzzy
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Jimmy R »

EBWOP: You're also way to keen on going for a quick lynch for my liking. Especially since the pressure is on
you
at the moment. I guess you thought this would take the heat off you?
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Just checking in again, am going away for the weekend in a couple hours so won't be able to post again til Monday probably. Will PM LML to check this is OK.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”