Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 95, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I know, I know. But if Beer is lying about being Lars, then vezok is also lying about being Sadie. Sadie starting in a neighbourhood with literally anyone else makes no sense. So either they're both lying about their role names, or neither of them are.

Beer hasn't posted since Vezok claimed that Beer claimed scum. Saying 'Beer has done nothing to refute it' doesn't make any sense, they haven't had the opportunity to comment on the situation yet.

Summary: The fact that it's Lars and Sadie is what leads me to believe they are both in a neighbourhood together. Either one is lying or both are lying about their role names. I highly doubt it's the latter, because if one dies and turns out to not be Lars or Sadie, then you know the other one is lying. There's no way a Lars or a Sadie would start off in a neighbourhood without the other. So I'm inclined to believe them. So, if they are telling the truth, then it follows that Sadie is town. Lars is more unclear, and I concede that they could be scum. Personally, I don't think so, but I'm not going to let that stop me from looking at the situation properly. And right now, the situation is that vezok is claiming one thing, we haven't heard the other side of the story from Beer yet, and we already know that those two do not get along. So simply voting Beer would be really ignorant in my opinion.

EDIT: Alright, that's more info from Vezok. Okay, that's pretty bad. And I've already said that I think you're town, vezok, so..
I still wanna hear what Beer has to say, but that's good enough for a vote from me.
Bullshit. Stop beating around the bush; Vezok has been tunnelling Beer since his second post on page 1. He has had the entire time since then to explain the situation properly and he hasn't. Have a scumread.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Bins »

Oh, wow, not understanding flavour is already fucking me over.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pretty sure vezok literally just explained it.

P-Edit: It's okay Bins. It probably won't be super duper crucial for anyone actually scumhunting.
Also.
LAE.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

Beer hasn't, though.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh im dum.
icwutyoumeannow.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:25 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Alright, evidently I should keep all flavour out my posts. Noted.

Vezok scumreads Beer. Beer does comment on the situation, saying that they had an argument and citing that as the reason for the scumread. Now, vezok claims that Beer outright claimed scum in their PT. I want to hear what Beer has to say about this.

Seriously. We all have role PMs. Read them. Varsoon obviously put effort into the flavour, and it's freaking awesome. Regardless of alignments, either they are actually Lars and Sadie, or they are both lying. That's all there is to it.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

I know they are Lars and Sadie. Where am I denying that? How does it change anything?

Has it occurred to you yet that Beer has known the full contents of the conversation from the start, being the other participant and all? Yet the only 'explanation' (which I'm finding hard to see as more than a joke) he's given so far excludes anything pertaining to what Vezok is claiming happened. Completely ignoring such a major detail of the exchange is a pretty fucking big indicator that he has something to hide.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Ricastle »

Also, go back to page 2. Vezok already brought up Beer practically claiming scum before he said anything. He has no excuse.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Cheetory, if one of them is just a fakeclaim, then there's still no reason for them to start off in a neighbourhood together. That's what I'm saying. Lars and whoeverthefuck, or Sadie and whoeverthefuck... neither of those would work. I get that you don't believe me because you don't know the flavour but.. ugh, whatever, I don't like arguing this anymore, it's obviously not going to work.

We don't know when the alleged scum claim happened, Ricastle. I just want to hear from Beer some kind of explanation. I don't even want to be defending him but the fact that this is being jumped on with only one side having fully explained is just. it's too fast. And since everyone else seems perfectly happy with just taking things at face value then I have to be the one to make you look at the whole situation. Beer is obviously joking/half-trolling in a lot of his posts. You know how often town does stupid shit like this? All the bloody time. So I want a straight answer before we waste our Day 1 on an ugly flower instead of an actual weed.

In post 29, vezokpiraka wrote:He claimed scum pretty much. It's pretty hard to paraphrase.

Also as you can see I'm a double voter.

'Pretty much'. That's way different than the explicit accusation we just got now. Which Beer still hasn't responded to. But he also hasn't posted since it was made. So we wait. If he responds to it with more jokes and handwaves then I'm happy to vote him, but is it really gonna kill you to wait for a reply?
radmann9
radmann9
Townie
radmann9
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 am

Post by radmann9 »

In post 17, farside22 wrote:Also I was thinking of the fusion part of the game and maybe say publicly who we want to ally/fuse with.
Thought?

I'm open to ally/fuse up with anyone who wants! :)

In post 16, farside22 wrote:
In post 6, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon is literally the worst.

He's lucky it's ME who got this role (because I'm too stubborn to replace out), because the VAST majority of Scummers, if they had the role I do, would quickly lose interest in the game and replace out/flake.

...Basically, I'm a tree stump with all the sucky parts but none of the benefits. I'm voteless, will become conftown on D3, and yet, distinctly,
lack
the immunity to actions (in particular, y'know, NIGHTKILLS) that come with 'stumps. Yeah. I'm a bit bitter.

I'm a tree stump day 1 too.
How the mod said I'm not counted as a living person.

mod: is the not voting count and alive accurate

Varsoon: Thanks for pointing this out, actually. It should properly display that there are 20 players alive and 11 votes are required to reach a majority.

In post 10, grapes wrote:VOTE: farside

Hi grapes!
Is there no trust in our relationship still?

Hmm... we have two people here claiming to be stumps and only one person isn't counted. A liar in our midst?

Also hi! Happy to be in the game! :D
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

{I've watched all of Steven Universe, point is that Varsoon's run bastard games before and likes to fuck with people because he's a jerk {iluvarsoon} so it would literally phase me less than nothing at all if he purposefully put people in a neighborhood that would be clear if you went purely by flavour, but actually make one of them scum.}
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 48, Beer wrote:I might be tipsy, but Sonic looks really evil.

Reasonably Rational looks like a puke stain on the wall.

Grapes looks like that guy at a party who's trying too hard to impress and is actually really sleazy and someone who you should probably not befriend because they will do bad things to you after drugging you or something.

Hm.

VOTE: Sonic

Puke stain on the wall? Please, enlighten me.

In post 58, grapes wrote:Beer has the least annoying gimmick I've seen in a while. I think they're also pretty town so far in.

The biggest ping I've felt was reasonably rationals entrance. Just slightly awkward. Not sure if it was the overfocusing on claims part or just the outside looking in vibe I got from it but I'm interested in seeing more of them.

And more than half the playerlist for that matter.

What would you like to see more of from me? And yes, it was absolutely an outside looking in vibe, that's kinda how I approach things(I like that description). I try to take in an image of the game and how things interact and relate to each other.

In post 60, Trench Warfare wrote:Cerb, can you ask Drixx if we can ally? I think it would help the four of us read each other better tonight and get grips on things.

I have asked, I don't mind, contingent upon your slot not being super scummy today. It would be helpful to have insight into each others thoughts so we can avoid certain personality and play style frictions.

In post 107, Cheetory6 wrote:Or Beer/vezok could be scum, with a scum-flavoured role, with a fakeclaim to prevent massclaim bullshit on D1.

Unlikely. D1 bus, in the first few pages of the thread? And double voting scum? Yeah, I don't think so.

Entry post in the scum PT as yeah, I am scum, seems pretty dumb, but plausible I guess, as is the PT mix up. Willing to vote Beers slot, pending Drixxs approval, but unwilling to rush into a lynch.

-Cerb
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, by your logic, we could all claim flavour right now.
And everyone who wasn't an obvtown flavourclaim could just get lynched.
And it would be game over.
Varsoon isn't an idiot. Give him some credit and take the fact that one of them could be scum and the other town seriously.

P-Edit: I was try to get across that just one of them could be scum in that post, didn't phrase it properly.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Ah. Yes, sure, one could be scum. Maxwell is making a silly assumption and disregarding perfectly reasonable possibilities.

-Cerb
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 110, MaxwellPuckett wrote:We don't know when the alleged scum claim happened, Ricastle.
Yes, we do. Beer's first post in the PT.

In post 110, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'Pretty much'. That's way different than the explicit accusation we just got now. Which Beer still hasn't responded to. But he also hasn't posted since it was made. So we wait. If he responds to it with more jokes and handwaves then I'm happy to vote him, but is it really gonna kill you to wait for a reply?
That's pedantic as shit. The point is that he has made no allusion to anything of the sort happening. Would it kill you to stop playing scum's advocate for literally no reason?

You say you don't want to be defending Beer, but I think you really do, scummy.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Tbf I would also like to hear from Beer on this.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, so do I. I'm just not expecting to be surprised.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:10 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

...I... when did I say that one couldn't be scum? I just said I don't think they're both lying about their flavour names. Just the flavour names. I said that Lars could be scum. Hell, I'm getting ready to vote him. Did you miss that?

I know Varsoon's not an idiot.

P-Edit: I didn't say that Lars couldn't be scum! I didn't say that! Holy bejeezus!

Ricastle: I'm talking about vezok saying that Beer started talking about flavour after the entry thing, and then later said that he was scum and was trying to discredit vezok. The entry thing wasn't a scum claim.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm just saying that it's also plausible that Lars could be a fakeclaim for a scummier flavour name.
IE: Vezok could be scum and Beer town.
Not really leaning that way atm, just find it questionable that you're omnomnoming so hard on flavour here.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Bins »

*raises hand*

What about this flavour should I know?
Like, well, Lars and Sadie?
is this where I tell you to swipe right