Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Blight »

Ectomancer wrote:Ummm, no. Even if you turn up town, it doesn't translate into anything "confirmed" about K-Scope. (Except that for some reason or other he didn't want you lynched tpday.) Also, quit trying to call the Doc's protection tonight. I realize you would like to know where it is so that you can kill around it, but that ain't happening.
I'm not calling anything,
unless I'm lynched
because at that point it's going to be clear that K-Scope's 100% townie. I'm pretty much done on this subject. If you want to keep prying go ahead but it's going to go unanswered.
Numenorean7 wrote:
Blight wrote: Also, I don't picture scum being as obvious as K-Scope was. They'd be more subtle, kind of like how Numenorean7 did his analysis on each player and noted that I'm "scummy as hell" while Ecto was the last person who should be considered scum (really?).
I thought I was coming down pretty strongly against you in the Ecto/Blight debate. I fail to see how the word "subtle" applies.
Siding against me? No. That was pretty obvious. The way you don't find anything suspicious about Ecto? You dismissed him as ascum suspect in a very subtle manner with only a few lines dedicated to him. But, let's face it most of the post was targeted at me. I understand that. I can see how I might come off looking like scum. But, you don't find anything suspicious about Ecto? Yeah, I find that hard to believe considering I still have my doubts about a lot of people. In fact, the only people you put down as pro-town was Panzer and Ecto. Wasn't Panzer the guy that made the quick hammer at the end of day one without any real explanation? But, that doesn't look suspicious to you?
Numenorean7 wrote:
Blight wrote:If that's not suspicious to any of you...if the fact that Ecto got overly defensive because
one vote
was placed on him doesn't seem the least bit suspicious...then I don't know what else to do.
I don't believe Ecto was being overly defensive. If he was, then you were being overly defensive too. Niether of you had more than one vote.
Look at it again. I named several suspects, chose to put my vote on Ecto, and he became overly defensive due to the one vote against him. He went off against DS for something so ridiculously small too, back on day 1. But that's not suspicious at all. :roll:
Numenorean7 wrote:
Blight wrote:As for who I think are scum, I believe these are them: Numenorean7, Ecto, and possibly Panzer.
This reeks of OMGUS to me.
That's nothing more than a cop-out. I could say that Ecto's vote against me was an OMGUS vote. I put you on the list because of your willingness to dismiss Ecto as town so fast. 100% town. He's the only one you don't have any doubt about. I put Panzer down because of his "I'll think about it" statement to my proposal. It sounded like someone who was being "uncommital" as your buddy would say. He didn't want to throw his buddy under the bus, but he didn't want to be linked refusing to go along with it. Sure, he may need time to think about it, but why explicitly state "I'll think about it". Sounds like someone just wants people to know that he'd take it under consideration. And, like I said, I think it's "probably" Panzer. I'm not ruling out any possibilities. For all I know, it could be OTM and he's playing a hell of a game. But, my
most likely
suspects are you, Ecto, and Panzer. That's something Ecto didn't take into consideration when I first voted for him. My
most likely
suspect was him. Why would I place my
vote
on AlSleet, DS, or anyone else but him if he's who I suspect the
most
?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Blight »

DeathSauce wrote:
It's hard to believe two werewolves would link themselves to each other so closely. If one of them turns up lupine, the other is doomed.
Except that they are trying to prevent a lynch of either of them by scaring us with vague hints and veiled threats.
It's not a veiled threat. Lynch me and you know I'm telling the truth. Hell, if I can get a promise from AlSleet that he'll kill Ecto at night, I'll vote for myself.

I know there's still a chance I'm wrong, but at this point I'm willing to put my life on the line just to know for sure. Plus, if there's a doctor around, it will guarantee at least K-Scope's alive the next day. I honestly prefer that than having us both dead at night. Hell, I prefer it than having us both alive tomorrow with everyone still suspecting we're scum (not a good thing for a lynch or lose day). Lynch me and at least K-Scope's safe tonight (hopefully - if there's a doctor) and on day 3.

And, AlSleet, if I get lynched PLEASE kill Ecto.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:09 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Blight wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:
It's hard to believe two werewolves would link themselves to each other so closely. If one of them turns up lupine, the other is doomed.
Except that they are trying to prevent a lynch of either of them by scaring us with vague hints and veiled threats.
It's not a veiled threat. Lynch me and you know I'm telling the truth. Hell, if I can get a promise from AlSleet that he'll kill Ecto at night, I'll vote for myself.

I know there's still a chance I'm wrong, but at this point I'm willing to put my life on the line just to know for sure. Plus, if there's a doctor around, it will guarantee at least K-Scope's alive the next day. I honestly prefer that than having us both dead at night. Hell, I prefer it than having us both alive tomorrow with everyone still suspecting we're scum (not a good thing for a lynch or lose day). Lynch me and at least K-Scope's safe tonight (hopefully - if there's a doctor) and on day 3.

I'd rather not announce who I plan on killing. I know I was in favor of it before, but that was moreso just to prove myself and because I was kinda confounded as to who could be scum. But now that I see these factions developing I have a better idea now. So I'd rather not reveal my target, on the basis of risking doc protection or something.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Blight »

AlSleet wrote:
Blight wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:

I'd rather not announce who I plan on killing. I know I was in favor of it before, but that was moreso just to prove myself and because I was kinda confounded as to who could be scum. But now that I see these factions developing I have a better idea now. So I'd rather not reveal my target, on the basis of risking doc protection or something.
Alright. Fair enough.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by Blight »

EBWOP

I've said my piece, put my opinions out there, and I don't think there's anything else I can add without repeating myself. I still strongly believe that we should lynch Ecto, but I won't push it any further. I think there's enough for people to make at least an educated decision on who to vote for, whether it be me, Ecto, DS, or someone else. My vote's staying on Ecto until I have reason to change it. So far I haven't had any reason.

And, AlSleet, it was wrong of me to force you to kill whoever I suspected. I think I just got caught up in the moment. Kill whoever you suspect, or save it for when you have a better idea of who to suspect. The choice is yours. Although, I still like the reactions I got when I made my proposal.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

Aye, okay. That line that deathsauce quote was supposed to say if Blight is scum then we lynch K-Scope.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Blight wrote:
Ectomancer wrote:Ummm, no. Even if you turn up town, it doesn't translate into anything "confirmed" about K-Scope. (Except that for some reason or other he didn't want you lynched tpday.) Also, quit trying to call the Doc's protection tonight. I realize you would like to know where it is so that you can kill around it, but that ain't happening.
unless I'm lynched
because at that point it's going to be clear that K-Scope's 100% townie. I'm pretty much done on this subject. If you want to keep prying go ahead but it's going to go unanswered.
This game you keep playing is seriously getting old. You called for the Doc to protect K-Scope. Regardless of the contraints you put on it,
you still are calling the Doc's protection.
Quit doing these things, and then saying you aren't doing it. Even if you do turn up town, however unlikely, it doesn't confirm K-Scope, and K-Scope's protection of you could very easily be scum buddying up
so you will say exactly what you just said
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

OK, well I think I get it now, but I think you guys have given out way too much info. 'Nuf said.

unvote, vote DeathSauce

Going back to my original suspicion.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by Numenorean7 »

Blight wrote:You dismissed him as ascum suspect in a very subtle manner with only a few lines dedicated to him. But, let's face it most of the post was targeted at me. I understand that. I can see how I might come off looking like scum. But, you don't find anything suspicious about Ecto? Yeah, I find that hard to believe considering I still have my doubts about a lot of people. In fact, the only people you put down as pro-town was Panzer and Ecto. Wasn't Panzer the guy that made the quick hammer at the end of day one without any real explanation? But, that doesn't look suspicious to you?
I suppose my pro-town read on Panzer may have been hasty. The jury's still out on that one. But I still don't see anything scumtells from Ecto. Plus, his playstyle jives with the pro-town Ecto playstyle I've seen. The only things you seem to have against him are
1) he tried to keep Al alive D1 (pro-town, IMO)
2) he attacked you (again, pro-town IMO)
3) he was overly defensive (false IMO)
Anything else to bring up?
Blight wrote:Look at it again. I named several suspects, chose to put my vote on Ecto, and he became overly defensive due to the one vote against him. He went off against DS for something so ridiculously small too, back on day 1. But that's not suspicious at all. :roll:
Ecto was not defending himself, he was attacking you (in a non-OMGUS way, BTW). You continued to act suspiciously, and he eventually voted you. I'm sorry, but I just don't see him being defensive. As far as "going off against DS", you are right: that was not scummy at all.

And seriously, I know it's WIFOM, but would I really list only Ecto as a pro-town player in my analysis if I were scum and he were my partner?
Political Correctness offends me.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by Blight »

Ectomancer wrote:
Blight wrote:
unless I'm lynched
This game you keep playing is seriously getting old. You called for the Doc to protect K-Scope. Regardless of the contraints you put on it,
you still are calling the Doc's protection.
Quit doing these things, and then saying you aren't doing it.
I said exactly what you said above...and you're still arguing? Just read the above statement again. I'm tired of repeating myself, and I'm not going any more deeper into why K-Scope knows I'm town. Like OTM said, enough's been given away already.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Off the Mark wrote:If you are town, then I don't get how your hinting helps us (obviously you become a night target for scum now, whether you come out and fully claim or not)
Eh.... to prevent a townie lynch, possibly? aka not wasting a day?.
but I don't see the sense of it from a scum perspective either, unless you just thought we would drop it and everyone would drop their Blight suspicion because we trust you? If anything, this has made me far more suspicious of the 2 of you.
Well, I don't have a problem with becoming a night target, seriously. If one of us dies, it confirms the other.

But seriously, it's quite simple. If we are scum, the cop can check one of us and gets a 2-for-1 in a night. If we are town, the cop can check us and get 2 confirmed players and the scum has two forced nightkills to do.

Also, I'm absolutly
against
any docprotection for either me or Blight
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:46 am

Post by Off the Mark »

FOS: Numenorean

Your defense of Ecto is pretty extensive there, bud. Makes me wonder why you're so interested. I know Blight was pushing you on that, but most pro-town players would let it go and let Ecto take care of himself.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Kscope, no more of that. You're making it painfully obvious.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:56 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Sorry for the triple post, but how bout this idea? Lynch either Numenorean or Ecto. If the one we lynch comes up scum, AISleet kills the other one. If they come up town, then kill DeathSauce at night. I'm confident we will get at least 1 scum this way.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:01 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Numenorean7 replaced Bethelmark, so I'm happy with his lynch.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Off the Mark wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but how bout this idea? Lynch either Numenorean or Ecto. If the one we lynch comes up scum, AISleet kills the other one. If they come up town, then kill DeathSauce at night. I'm confident we will get at least 1 scum this way.
How about this idea? We lynch OTM and if he comes up scum, Alsleet kills either Blight or K-Scope and we lynch the other one tomorrow? We're sure to get at least 1 scum this way.

Anymore false dilemmas for us?

fos OTM
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:38 am

Post by DeathSauce »

[quote"K-Scope"]
Eh.... to prevent a townie lynch, possibly? aka not wasting a day?.
[/quote]

Except there really wasn't a credible wagon on Blight when you posted your "hand-waving" post. It made no sense to try and protect him at that point because he was NOT IN DANGER.

OTM, you need to very carefully think this through, your vote puts me at Lynch -2. That is a dangerous position. I'm not going to resort to scare tactics to save myself, though.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:24 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Ectomancer wrote:
Off the Mark wrote:Sorry for the triple post, but how bout this idea? Lynch either Numenorean or Ecto. If the one we lynch comes up scum, AISleet kills the other one. If they come up town, then kill DeathSauce at night. I'm confident we will get at least 1 scum this way.
How about this idea? We lynch OTM and if he comes up scum, Alsleet kills either Blight or K-Scope and we lynch the other one tomorrow? We're sure to get at least 1 scum this way.

Anymore false dilemmas for us?

fos OTM
Actually, no, that's a terrible idea, I hope that was sarcastic. You really think the scum are me/Blight/Kscope? And I was just pretending to be suspicious of them? Weird viewpoint, but OK. You've gotta be pretty thick to not see the Kscope/Blight situation for what it is at this point.

I realize ANY speculation about both kills is going to look suspicious, like I am trying to control the game or something, but I think it is worth discussing instead of AISleet just taking a shot in the dark. I think it is OK for us to speculate on the best play for the town, but then AISleet should make the final decision, so scum won't be able to know his target with any certainty during the night.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:26 am

Post by Off the Mark »

DeathSauce wrote:That is a dangerous position. I'm not going to resort to scare tactics to save myself, though.
What? Then don't try to scare me. That was a very manipulative post, DS.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:04 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Except there really wasn't a credible wagon on Blight when you posted your "hand-waving" post. It made no sense to try and protect him at that point because he was NOT IN DANGER.
You seem dissappointed with 2 confirmable townies, mr. scum
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:11 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Answer the point. Why did you come out with your defense of Blight even though he was not in danger?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:13 am

Post by DeathSauce »

And there was nothing manipulative about that post, OTM, just stating the facts.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:20 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Because he was getting selfdestructive with his posts. Adding the fact that if I have an option to lead the lynch towards a scumplayer instead of a, for me, confirmed townie, I'd take it.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:34 am

Post by DeathSauce »

That's great, except I am not scum. Your post makes much more sense if it's read a scum trying to protect scum from his own mistakes.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:34 am

Post by DeathSauce »

EBWOP : "read AS scum trying to protect scum"

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”