Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Blight »

Here's the unofficial vote count.

Kleidoscop - 1 (DeathSauce)
DeathSauce - 3 (Gatorguy, Panzerjagger, OTM)
Bethelmark - 1 (Kleiddoscope)
Ectoplasm - 1 (Blight)
Blight - 1 (Ectoplasm)

Not Voting: Qman, Bethlemark, AlSleet

10 alive, 6 to lynch

I think that's about right.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Thank You.

I WAS voting for him!
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:46 pm

Post by Blight »

I've read over the arguement between Ecto and DS for the second time, and I still don't know what it was about. They seemed to be arguing over nothing just to get the finger pointed at the other.

I agree that it's unlikely that both are scum, but I still strongly believe it's Ecto over DeathSauce. The arguement between those two was instigated by Ecto. DeathSauce, in my opinion, looked like he was defending himself against the overagressive Ecto.

What's everyone think about lynching one and,
if and only if
that person turns out to be townie, have AlSleet kill the other? I know I was against AlSleet making random kills, but I don't think this would be a random kill as both men are top suspects.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 am

Post by Aimee »

Blight, good job with the vote count. Almost correct!

Here's an
Official Vote Count

Death Sauce – 3 (Gator Guy, Panzerjager, Off the Mark)
Bethelmark – 1 (KScope)
Ectomancer – 1 (Blight)
KScope – 1 (Death Sauce)
Blight – 1 (Ectomancer)

Not Voting – 4 (Ectomancer, bethelmark, Qman, Gatorguy91)

6 to lynch.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 am

Post by Aimee »

Bethelmark hasn't picked up his prod. I am now searching for a replacement. (Just to make things difficult I don't have a copy of his role PM, but I'm sure that won't be a big problem. I know his role though, obviously)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 am

Post by Aimee »

Prodding Qman.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:49 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Thanks for including such a detailed analysis of why you are voting for me Panzer, it really helps persuade others and it gives me a chance to defend myself against you suspicions point by point.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:39 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Blight wrote:What's everyone think about lynching one and,
if and only if
that person turns out to be townie, have AlSleet kill the other? I know I was against AlSleet making random kills, but I don't think this would be a random kill as both men are top suspects.
I think this is a good plan. I believe one of them is scum, and this plan will take care of the scum, with the worse case scenario being we trade a townie life for scum, which is totally worth it.

The only thing that makes me a little hesitant is that Blight was quick to seize upon my idea that one of these guys is scum, and it makes me worry that Blight is scum who knows that they are both town. If we kill off two townies tonight and scum gets a kill too, that's most likely game over.

Examining Ecto and DS again, though, I find it unlikely that they are both town. I still think DeathSauce is the best lynch. Blight, you are correct that Ecto vs. DS was started by Ecto, but he was responding to DS's aggressive attack on AISleet. It's part of the reason I thought Ecto and AI could be scum together. Now that AI is unlikely to be scum, it makes DS looks worse and Ecto look better when I look back at the discussion.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:18 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Well, I think it's a shitty plan. How about this plan, since OTM and I have been vocal opponents for the past three pages, kill the two of us? And then when OTM comes up scum, lynch his scumbuddy K-Scope.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:22 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Of course both of these plans assume that :

1) AlSleet isn't scum
2) AlSleet can perform a NightKill
3) AlSleet will NK who you tell him to
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Blight wrote:I've read over the arguement between Ecto and DS for the second time, and I still don't know what it was about. They seemed to be arguing over nothing just to get the finger pointed at the other.

I agree that it's unlikely that both are scum, but I still strongly believe it's Ecto over DeathSauce. The arguement between those two was instigated by Ecto. DeathSauce, in my opinion, looked like he was defending himself against the overagressive Ecto.

if and only if
Holy crap, I cant believe the size of your balls. You do a 180 degree turn around on AlSleet from calling him today's lynch, to now you're willing to not only keep him around,
but you think you can call his kill too all on your own???

fos OTM
I cant believe you are going along with that tripe. I'll certainly be wondering about a scumbuddy when Blight turns up scum.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Ecto wrote:Holy crap, I cant believe the size of your balls. You do a 180 degree turn around on AlSleet from calling him today's lynch, to now you're willing to not only keep him around,

fos OTM
I cant believe you are going along with that tripe. I'll certainly be wondering about a scumbuddy when Blight turns up scum.
I don't think he's calling the kill all on his own. He explicitly asked the town what we thought of the idea. Also, I think at some point during the discussion Blight agreed that AI was probably vig/sk and not scum.

Going along with this idea is risking everything on Blight's towniness though, and I never got a townie vibe from theo, so I am curious to hear everyone else's opinions on the plan. (of course DS and Ecto aren't going to like it, I'm more interested in the rest of you)
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Off the Mark »

DeathSauce wrote:Well, I think it's a shitty plan. How about this plan, since OTM and I have been vocal opponents for the past three pages, kill the two of us? And then when OTM comes up scum, lynch his scumbuddy K-Scope.
That's an idea, but I don't think it's a good one, because I can imagine the possibility where you are just a scummy-playing townie and Ecto is scum. I find it more difficult to imagine that both of you are scummy-playing townies. And I know I'm not scum. So if we go through with your plan and that is the situation, town loses after you and I are killed and we let Ecto go scot free.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

DeathSauce wrote:Well, I think it's a shitty plan. How about this plan, since OTM and I have been vocal opponents for the past three pages, kill the two of us? And then when OTM comes up scum, lynch his scumbuddy K-Scope.
This plan has 0% procent of actually getting performed.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:55 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I have to agree with Ecto on his read of Blight. Pretty bold assertions in that post.
Saying Ectomancer is one of the "top suspects" is a flat out lie, as far as I can see. He has what, one vote?

And I am a "top suspect" because, well, let's examine who is voting for me:

GatorGuy is voting for me because... I forgot that a doc might have randomly selected the same guy that Al supposedly targeted.

PanzerJager is voting for me because...who knows? He doesn't nbother to offer a reason.

And finally OTM is voting me due to an extended OMGUS after I said he was climbing my suspicion list.

Pardon me if I'm not feeling particularly endangered by these votes.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Off the Mark »

DeathSauce wrote:And finally OTM is voting me due to an extended OMGUS after I said he was climbing my suspicion list.
WHAT!?! You are beyond ridiculous. Here's what happened:

I was suspicious of you ever since you continued pushing for AISleet on the beginning of Day 2.

THEN you made the "climbing the list" comment.

I
accused
you
of using OMGUS to make that comment.

Now do you see why that comment was ridiculous? I am sooo convinced you are scum. You can't keep your stories straight!
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 am

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:And finally OTM is voting me due to an extended OMGUS after I said he was climbing my suspicion list.
WHAT!?! You are beyond ridiculous. Here's what happened:

I was suspicious of you ever since you continued pushing for AISleet on the beginning of Day 2.

THEN you made the "climbing the list" comment.

I
accused
you
of using OMGUS to make that comment.

Now do you see why that comment was ridiculous? I am sooo convinced you are scum. You can't keep your stories straight!
Maybe you should apply that logic to blight. He can't keep his story on me straight.

Also, your votes do seem pretty omgus to me and, while you have brought up a couple of decent points, most of your posts seem to be hollow echoes of somebody else's opinion.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I know that
you
accused me of OMGUS, but that fact is that you really didn't start attacking me until I made the "climbing the list" comment. I just chose not to point out your own OMGUSing until now.

In post 590 you voted bethelmark. In post 591 I said you were climbing my scum list. In post 592 you stated that I was OMGUSing because I was your #1 suspect. Call me crazy, but I would think that at that point bethelmark was your #1 suspect, since you had just voted for him!
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I was pressuring bethelmark to get him to post. Now it looks like he's being replaced.

While I was waiting for him, my suspicion of you was increased by your "logic", so I voted for you.

AISleet, my opinions are hollow echos of others, what? Are we reading the same game?
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:01 pm

Post by AlSleet »

Off the Mark wrote:I was pressuring bethelmark to get him to post. Now it looks like he's being replaced.

While I was waiting for him, my suspicion of you was increased by your "logic", so I voted for you.

AISleet, my opinions are hollow echos of others, what? Are we reading the same game?
I believe we are. Maybe my word usage is a lttile dramatic, but I still stand by the gist of my point.

You also seem to jump on really minor and trivial parts of posts and blow them out of proportion. it could just be your style of play, but I felt I should point it out.

By the way, this doesn't mean I think you're definitely scum, so don't think I'm outright accusing you here.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Blight »

Ectomancer wrote:
Blight wrote:I've read over the arguement between Ecto and DS for the second time, and I still don't know what it was about. They seemed to be arguing over nothing just to get the finger pointed at the other.

if and only if
Holy crap, I cant believe the size of your balls. You do a 180 degree turn around on AlSleet from calling him today's lynch, to now you're willing to not only keep him around,

fos OTM
Dude, I think you need to read my posts several times over. I haven't been calling AlSleet today's lynch.
I've been pushing for you to be lynched
. Why? Because, again, you look the most scummy in my eyes.

And, DS, just because Ecto only has one vote against him doesn't mean he's not one of the top suspects. Some just think you're a notch higher on the list.

Here's my theory on this. If we choose not to use AlSleet's power and we lynch a townie, we'll be at 5 townies vs 3 scum (assuming there are 3 scum members). That puts us at lynch or lose tomorrow. Even if AlSleet is still around tomorrow, his power won't be enough to win the game if we lynch the wrong person that day.

If we choose to use AlSleet's power and we're wrong about the two of you then we're at 4 vs 3 scum. That's still lynch or lose.
However
, if we're right and one of you are scum we'll be at 5 vs 2, which won't be a lynch or lose situation. I honestly think this is the best scenerio, but I'd still like to see what everyone else thinks.

Judging by the reaction of DS and Ecto on this proposal, I'm still inclined to push for Ecto's lynch first. The scenerio above is still worst-case. I'd still like to get the lynch right today so we won't have to use AlSleet's powers and risk a second NK that favours the werewolves.

As of right now, we seem to have a stalemate. No one's willing to change their votes and the two people that can make a decisive vote aren't around. Although, AlSleet's chosen not to vote yet, but I have an idea of where his vote's going to lie.

But, if anyone has any better ideas of how to move things along, I'm all ears.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

Eh, I'll have to mull around on this idea?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Blight wrote:Dude, I think you need to read my posts several times over. I haven't been calling AlSleet today's lynch.
Liar.
Blight wrote:As for as I'm concerned, even if AlSleet is a vigilante, keeping him around is pointless because he's pretty much useless
Blight wrote:With only one night kill, AlSleet is an obvious lynch for day 2.
Having your vote on one person doesnt preclude you from pushing for a lynch on someone else. In the face of your own statements you still try to say you werent pushing a lynch for him.

Blight wrote:As far as keeping him around to kill on the side of townies, I think that's an extremely bad idea. Calling his kills? That's even worse.
Blight wrote:What's everyone think about lynching one and, if and only if that person turns out to be townie, have AlSleet kill the other?
Flip Flop to suit your own agenda much? First you are saying AlSleet is today's obious lynch, then you claim you never wanted him lynched. Then you say we shouldnt be keeping him around (once again pushing for that lynch) to kill on the side of town, and calling his kills would be even worse. Yet you turn around and not only say he should kill, but you want to call his kill too. Giving a choice between 2 players (Ecto or DS) is
still
calling the shot, and OTM, him asking for thoughts on his call is
not
the same as town coming to a consensus on who should be the target.

You've got a pattern of contradicting yourself. It even happened by accident when apparently you didnt notice that your predecessor had voted on the same wagon you called scummy. That makes Theo scummy too right, and Theo is you, so......
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by Blight »

Blight wrote:As for as I'm concerned, even if AlSleet is a vigilante, keeping him around is pointless because he's pretty much useless
I've already explained my reasoning behind that quote.
Blight wrote:As far as keeping him around to kill on the side of townies, I think that's an extremely bad idea. Calling his kills? That's even worse.
I still do. But, after realizing that after today, if we don't use his ability, we're at lynch or lose I realized that it might be best to have him use his ability. It still beats having him do a random kill to "prove" his Vigilanteism, like what was suggested on day 1.
ecto wrote:You've got a pattern of contradicting yourself. It even happened by accident when apparently you didnt notice that your predecessor had voted on the same wagon you called scummy. That makes Theo scummy too right, and Theo is you, so......
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
weak
Theo
voted for Schism for his own reasons. I
never
voted for him. Your continous attempt of using Theo's actions against me reek of desperation.

I tell you what, though. I made the offer. If you have a better idea, rather than having everyone sit on their votes until a deadline is enforced, I'm all ears.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Post by Blight »

EBWOP

Blight wrote:
I've already explained my reasoning behind that quote.
My bad. I meant that I explained my reasoning for the first quote.

The second quote? Out of context. I was saying that AlSleet would be the obvious lynch target for scum on day 2. Using only fragments of what I said against me isn't doing you any favours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”