FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1164, Egg wrote:Fa, right here:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.
I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play
or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said -
it is extremely opportunistic.

Read the entire thing egg.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1173, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Please tell me this is not a serious question.

Titus wrote:Cheetory's premise is flawed because he's stating Ozgin has done nothing scummy.
"Oh man sure is scummy how he's either dastardly scum trying to claim VT at the very start of the game which will surely not draw attention to himself over town who just made a fuck up."

This is facially invalid. The words are what drew attention. The words don't come from lonely town.

If you can find me one other lonely example, I will eat my hat.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 1121, Egg wrote:
Prolapsed, do you have day talk?

I do not, nor do I have night talk with anyone.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Your reads sweetcheeks?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

What exactly are you asking me to do?

Are you trying to imply that Ozgin saying that he's 'lonely' is bullshit?

I made a jokepost at him. Reminiscent of jokeposts we made in scumPT in 180. He was also in a hood with SW that game.
He commented saying "I wish I wasn't Citizen this game because less of that is going to happen now", which makes a ton of sense and I really feel like you should understand that context given that you were co-modding that game.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 1178, Titus wrote:Your reads sweetcheeks?

Still reading. Couple pages to go. Leaning Ozgin for scum, mainly due to the Citizen debacle.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1179, Cheetory6 wrote:What exactly are you asking me to do?

Are you trying to imply that Ozgin saying that he's 'lonely' is bullshit?

I made a jokepost at him. Reminiscent of jokeposts we made in scumPT in 180. He was also in a hood with SW that game.
He commented saying "I wish I wasn't Citizen this game because less of that is going to happen now", which makes a ton of sense and I really feel like you should understand that context given that you were co-modding that game.

The citizen part does not.

You know what other roles don't come with hoods, cop doc, watcher, tracker, gunsmith, etc. they'd all be just as lonely. Yet he's so lonely as A VT that he claims it?

Nope.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I need to come back to this tomorrow.
I'm too tired and it's affecting my ability to actually focus on reading things and I'm getting a little too frustrated directly engaging with people atm.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1113, lalaladucks wrote:lol
that elongated ellipsis
can you do something funny Boon?
are you drunk enough to do stand on a table and take off your shirt?
I dare you ;)

I totally was drunk enough if I read that last night.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1122, Egg wrote:
In post 148, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, sweet. Game started. I skimmed real fast. Like real fast. Sup, dragon, how you doin'? Eh, house and Bookitty probably scum again.

VOTE: bookitty

Was it coincidence that in the post you call a crumb, you mentioned two of dragonspawn's neighbors and voted one?

Complete coincidence. House and Bookitty were scum together I played recently. I was the only one calling them out. They won.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1109, lalaladucks wrote:Think dragon and Boon are, in fact BFFs and they're townie clownies.
Think the shiny Wolfie is scum (based on tone and feelings I get from her posts)
Yup.

I can see Boons/Dragon both being town, but if they really are BFFs then they have the same alignment. Which could be scum or town.

What type of feelings are you getting from Silver?

In post 1168, Titus wrote:Everyone says it's a TownTitus push meh...

Seriously, it is the logic that matters, not the speaker.

I actually agree with you on this Titus, which is why I don't entirely agree with you about Ozgin.

I feel similar to Egg,
Spoiler: The post that egg made that I am speaking about.
In post 1132, Egg wrote:I dunno. I'm kind of starting to doubt myself on Ozgin which I hate doing. I mean he could have easily seen "citizen" in his own Role PM, but then the whole VT argument makes no sense coming from him. But he's starting to feel genuine when he talks about it. I'm just not sure what to think. Then if Varsoon really is a town power role, it makes sense to let him sort Ozgin. But that requires Varsoon being town which I'm far from sold on. Then there's prolapsed. I mentioned one of his posts feeling awkward earlier but that would be the entire substance of any case from me. I could maybe vote skybird or Taly but I don't think I can convince ten people to join me. Radiant would be 100% policy. Anyone else would be weak gut and who is gonna follow that? So I have to either stay on Ozgin or vote Prolapsed and neither of those options seems like the absolute best we could do Day 1.

Varsoon, are you absolutely positive you can sort Ozgin?

Actually. If Ozgin is scum and he or his buddies are a RB, Varsoon is almost certainly getting blocked.

Ugggggghhhhhh.

I dunno. Ozgin is still a better lynch than Prolapsed I think.
Ozgins reactions so far have actually come off as frustrated more than focused or scummy to me so far this game. Also, if Varsoon could clear Ozgin - then lynching Ozgin now wouldn't be very helpful.

On the alternative side that scum DO have an RB and Varsoon is blocked.

Then that'd probably indicate to us that Ozgin is likely scum, or in some sort of hood, or partnered with someone. - it at least gives better info. on Ozgin and even Varsoon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where is TSO and House? X_X...

I want Prolapsed to catch up with the game and see what he says before I make any kind of push, or vote on his wagon.

Let me see if I have all this info. on the Boo/Dragon/Boons/House dynamic.

Bookitty, House, Dragon are together in a hood, Dragon and Boons are BFFs.

House wants Dragon dead.
Boons defends Dragon, and has stated that Boo/House are possibly scum.
Boo has voted for Dragon, on a wagon beside House...

Hey Boons, I'm assuming you find parallels in House and Boo's play in this game than in the one you found that they were scum in.

Could you please link the game where Boo+House were scum? Maybe looking at them together and seeing any congruency in this game would be helpful.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1175, FA_Q2 wrote:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.
or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said -

Those are two points. I don't have any issue with you thinking lala's play is opportunistic. What I have an issue with is your stance on her role PM talk and your shot at her free time.

Hmm. Prolapsed included night talk in his answer to me. Sounds like someone who doesn't realize the game has day talk. That's actually a town response.

Boon, ok. That makes sense.

Yeah, so my vote is probably not coming off Ozgin today unless something big happens.

Taly wrote:I can see Boons/Dragon both being town, but if they really are BFFs then they have the same alignment. Which could be scum or town.

Isn't best friend just "You know X is town. They know you are town"? Or am I misunderstanding that?

Taly wrote:Then that'd probably indicate to us that Ozgin is likely scum

Or that they decided to WIFOM us, get Ozgin lynched, and block a claimed power role all at the same time.......... By the way, sorry if I missed it but what is your read on Varsoon?

Taly wrote:Bookitty, House, Dragon are together in a hood

Kitz and I are in that hood too.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1186, Egg wrote:Isn't best friend just "You know X is town. They know you are town"? Or am I misunderstanding that?

That's how I have seen those roles, anyway.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

FF is not going to be used in a scum team. That makes no sense - either they are lying about being FF as scum or they are town. It does not matter though - the lying about the FF or actually being scum FF would net the exact same results. I cannot see a good scum motivation for them lying - it would virtually ensure the other scum team takes them out at some point and we turbo lynch the other.

IOW, it would essentially ensure that team lost. NOT a good idea at all.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1186, Egg wrote:
In post 1175, FA_Q2 wrote:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.

Those are two points. I don't have any issue with you thinking lala's play is opportunistic. What I have an issue with is your stance on her role PM talk and your shot at her free time.

No egg. They are not 2 points. I am not going to say this again, she is not scum because of the lack of attention (though this seems to have changed as she has quite a few posts and no real content) but that is what makes her moves so opportunistic. It provides a framework.

I am not going to address this again as you seem to be purposefully obtuse on what I have DIRECTLY stated. It is annoying as hell.

If you think it is inconsistent that vote for me because of it –I don’t give a damn. I have explained exactly what I said and why I said it. It makes sense and if you demand to take it out of context and miss-represent what I stated then rehashing the blatantly obvious certainly is not going to yield any results.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, best friend is masons without a private topic. I know he's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll link the game when I get to a computer.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1020, Bookitty wrote:For those curious, the game is Delicious Mafia and Ozgin doesn't use his dialect once.

I already linked this game.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Taly »

Oh... I guess Boons and Dragon can be in my slight town read pile for now.

Honestly, the "Best friend" role is new to me. O-o

But I usually don't go into very crazy game set-ups, and I've only had 3 months of mafia experience in my mafia career lol - all on this site.

@Egg

My read on Varsoon? I've said before I believe he's town. I've seen scum-him, Varsoons play so far isn't as shitty for town as it was then.

Varsoon is also more active and giving more genuine thoughts than in his scum-game. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61108 Is where he was scum - with Dragon, actually.

I do have doubts with Varsoon, but he's crumbing that he's some sort of PR, and I want to see how that plays out.

Egg, what are your reads on Kitz and Varsoon?

@Boons

OK thanks for the reference, I'll look into that.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Taly »

Oh wait, I just realized Boo was the person who referenced it via quote. lol...

Boo and Boons are very alike in names x_x
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

@1168/1185, If you really believed the speaker didn't matter, you'd be looking at the logic rather than discounting it because it is me speaking.

While I admire Cheetory's attempt, there is no rational explanation for 120 and 1116 other than Ozgin being scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Egg »

FA, the only way your posts make sense is if you dismissed the free time thing. Either way, it doesn't seem to matter to you so it doesn't matter to me. I'll read Taly's post later. About to get kicked off library computer. Reached limit. Bullshit lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Egg »

Taly, I have Kitz as town and Varsoon as scum pending his claim and what he does with it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Egg »

Taly, your description of Varsoon's scum meta sounds like his two town games I was in with him as well. I wouldn't consider him town just for not playing to his meta.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1198, Egg wrote:Taly, your description of Varsoon's scum meta sounds like his two town games I was in with him as well. I wouldn't consider him town just for not playing to his meta.

I was describing why I thought he was town, versus what I've seen in his scum-game.

What about Varsoon do you see is scummy?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”