Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm not going to follow every single thing a player has done. Ozgin's tone pinged me as townish for a while. That's more important than tracing every single thing that the guy has said and understanding it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Are you seriously going to tell me you're A-Okay with the manner in which Titus is pushing her Ozginvote?
Because if it was just your push, I probably wouldn't be defending him atm.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Bookitty »

I am accustomed to the way Titus is pushing her Ozgin vote. I've played with her a few times before.

Ozgin is saying that it's okay to be suspicious of him for the way he overreacted, but not okay to be suspicious of him for the Citizen thing to which he overreacted. His reads seem nearly random in how he divides up who is okay for suspecting him and who is suspicious for suspecting him. The entire sum total of it looks like a desperate attempt to salvage a bad situation.

So yeah, I'm a-okay with Titus playing the way she plays. That goes for everybody else too. She's putting herself on the line for her reads; that's a lot more townie than just sitting on the sidelines critiquing things. (No, that's not meant for you, Cheetory, because you're not on the sidelines anymore.)
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1143, Cheetory6 wrote:Did you catch scum with the same reasoning as what you're saying here?

Pretty similar. In post 29 from Street Racers, Amateur posted that his role pm mentioned just one other team.

That was facially inconsistent with having a town PM. Several others noticed it and voted it immediately.

The wagon then formed too fast, Titus is overconfident, etc.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Why would he need to fake any of his reads in multiball though?
Like, I could moreso get behind that angle if it was just that Ozgin can't scumhunt and has to flail to get people off his case, but how is the grand summation of it all not just "Ozgin is playing really weird"?
Because I can understand scumreading someone for playing weird, I just feel like, from experience, the weirder someone is without doing things that are actually scummy, the more probable it is that they're town who're getting shoved into a shitty situation.

P-Edit: q.q
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1154, Cheetory6 wrote:Why would he need to fake any of his reads in multiball though?

Please tell me this is not a serious question.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

Good news is, Cheetory is taking the mantle of AP and ETL, which means he's not likely scum with Ozgin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay not any of his reads, but like, you can legitimately scumhunt in multiball.
I've played enough times and as scum to know that scum can play on the level and coast through on actual scumhunting.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Boo I feel like you're picking at the baddest angles on what I'm saying here.
Are you looking for an excuse to scumread me, or what?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1121, Egg wrote:Top of Page 42. Silverwolf is trying too hard to defend Ozgin. Remember she was avoiding his wagon earlier. I'm going to take a hard look at Silverwolf if Ozgin flips scum.

Fa, on the lala role PM point, you make a point that should make lala town. How could she have genuinely looked at her role before the sample PM like you said and come up with the answer she came up with? But then you vote her. I don't understand.

No, my point does not 'make her town' at all. It means that the focus being put on the role PM is meaningless and a distraction.

She had access to the role PM in the OP and I don’t see the description she gave as a slip. That does not make her town. Instead, it means that she looked at the OP before describing her 'role PM.' Aneninen is still completely focused on a point that is irrelevant because he is miss-reading what lala stated IMHO. NEITHER of them even acknowledged the point though and that is fucking annoying but not really a tell.
In post 1121, Egg wrote:
FA wrote: I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.

Personally, I don't think she'd have any more free time as town than as scum.

Drixx, have you played with both townBoon and scumBoon? Because I have and I agree he's different.

Radiant, why are you playing?

Prolapsed, do you have day talk?

Anyone voting Prolapsed for meta, have you also seen his town game?

Where did I state that she would have more free time as town?

The point was not that she does not have the time – I think that is an obvious fact due to her posting. She is, however, using that time in a VERY opportunistic manner. THAT is not something that I would think town would do or is good for town. She is coming up with scum reads, as far as I can tell, based entirely off the fact that a few others in the last few pages fingered them as scum. No reasoning, no comments as to why and not even stating it is a sheeping read. Notice that lala has entirely avoided explaining her scum reads as well. She is very focused on the color thing. Why? Not to defend herself – there is but one single player focused on that line of thought and it is not attracting more votes – but instead it is easy to do without creating associative tells or being inconsistent. Those reads and the avoidance of scum hunting are scum tells – not the fact that she has no time. The lack of time I was referring to is simply what corners her into revealing it while trying to look like she is town (and failing to do so).
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1156, Titus wrote:Good news is, Cheetory is taking the mantle of AP and ETL, which means he's not likely scum with Ozgin.

I was hoping you'd address the points in his last post rather than calling him not scum with Ozgin and calling it a day
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:41 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1057, Varsoon wrote:This ISO, though.
Lots of great stuff in here

Spoiler: Prolapsed Brain's Entire Contribution in 42 Pages
In post 8, Prolapsed Brain wrote:/confirm

In post 64, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 58, Kitz wrote:Gotta love them tasty timezones. Can't just summon everyone to be online simultaneously.

I'm not here to party, I'm here to catch scum.

In post 69, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Can someone please explain all this SilverWolf love, please? Thanks.

In post 546, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I am ten pages behind.

So far, Ozgin looks scummish, Egg looks townish, Titus looks nulltownish, and everyone else is not memorable.

In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

In post 739, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 671, Titus wrote:
In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.

I never kid.

In post 742, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 669, Varsoon wrote:
@Prolapsed Brain:
In my experience, I am often around during twilight to talk to players.
Twilight is a thing that happens.
Will we end up with a long enough twilight where both Dragons and I are online to discuss Dragons' role?
Maybe.
That's why I'm not hinging everything on it. It's simply a part of the whole of my thoughts and approach to Dragonspawn.
You should get in the game instead of just insulting people, though. :3

The point you didn't address, though, is how are you going to talk to dragonspawn
after he flips?
Once he's flipped, it's Night and he's dead.

In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he
[dragonspawn]
flips town then I really, really need to talk to him
[dragonspawn]
in Twilight.
That's about all.

In post 746, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Don't know who to vote for yet. It'll happen.

There is nothing good there. All you have is that brain is inactive lurker. I, generally, do not scum read for lurking for the most part because almost every lurk lynch I have seen it has been a town player. It is one of the reasons that I am not really on the Brain wagon – the case around him is centered on the fact that he has not really posted anything of substance. It is different when you post fluff to look town or otherwise lurk in a scummy fashion but all I see there is plain lurking.

Lurkers are lynch bait for the scum to take advantage of because they are the low hanging fruit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. She's making the mistake I did in Street Racers. You're acting like a townbeard and she's naturally suspecting you for it.

I had a major blowup with ETL for her shirty defense of amateur. I unread her hard despite people telling me I was wrong.

Eyes on the prize Boo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:
In post 1143, Cheetory6 wrote:Did you catch scum with the same reasoning as what you're saying here?

Pretty similar. In post 29 from Street Racers, Amateur posted that his role pm mentioned just one other team.

That was facially inconsistent with having a town PM. Several others noticed it and voted it immediately.

The wagon then formed too fast, Titus is overconfident, etc.

I did Egg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Egg »

Fa, right here:
Fa wrote: points in 1034. I don't like how lala points to people as scum with the only discernible reason being others recently pointed that direction - particularly sheeping boon who provides nothing to sheep other than being town.
I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play
or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1151, Cheetory6 wrote:Are you seriously going to tell me you're A-Okay with the manner in which Titus is pushing her Ozginvote?
Because if it was just your push, I probably wouldn't be defending him atm.

It is OUR push.

This is why I don't like town as much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Egg »

Titus, 1154 has two question marks in it. 1156 doesn't answer those questions.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1158, Cheetory6 wrote:Boo I feel like you're picking at the baddest angles on what I'm saying here.
Are you looking for an excuse to scumread me, or what?

I'm trying to figure out your motivations.

If I said to you (not in so many words) that I hadn't really read over the person I was hard-defending, you would be a little twitchy, right?

I'll wait for you to read it over, but I think it's fair to be twitchy about someone who you had as a townread but who is defending someone else basically blind on the back of a not-very-well-explained townping.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Everyone says it's a TownTitus push meh...

Seriously, it is the logic that matters, not the speaker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Egg »

Oh shit maybe Cheet was talking to Bookitty there. I suck lol
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I didn't realize mafiahistory literally repeats itself.
:roll:

P-Edit: My impression is that you're both pushing Ozgin for very different reasons.
I'm getting annoyed at the way I'm being engaged here, like you can just throw the label of "oh man this is literally the exact same situation as another game" at Ozgin and I and move on?
And Boo's slinging shit at me for not even trying to understand what I'm saying in the big picture and then basically insinuating that I'm scummy or an idiot, idc which, she's being unfair in either categorization.

PP-Edit:
Bookitty wrote:If I said to you (not in so many words) that I hadn't really read over the person I was hard-defending, you would be a little twitchy, right?
If you want to lamely summarize the entire situation in an inaccurate way, then sure.
I've read over a lot of what Ozgin has had to say. He's made a lot of posts in this thread. If I'm not super on top of a section of his ISO that I didn't read with the lens of "is he reading Titus and Boo in a weird different way" then is that really all that surprising to you if I'm leaning town on him and care more about reading/engaging other things atm?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1170, Cheetory6 wrote:And Boo's slinging shit at me for not even trying to understand what I'm saying in the big picture and then basically insinuating that I'm scummy or an idiot, idc which, she's being unfair in either categorization.

I have done none of this. Can you point me to the posts in which you feel I have?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1154, Cheetory6 wrote:Why would he need to fake any of his reads in multiball though?
Like, I could moreso get behind that angle if it was just that Ozgin can't scumhunt and has to flail to get people off his case, but how is the grand summation of it all not just "Ozgin is playing really weird"?
Because I can understand scumreading someone for playing weird, I just feel like, from experience, the weirder someone is without doing things that are actually scummy, the more probable it is that they're town who're getting shoved into a shitty situation.

P-Edit: q.q

@Egg, I thought that was at Boo.

Scum have a difficulty faking 6 spreads and focus more on being tiebreak than scumhunting. Every player has that balance but Ozgin has too many tiebreak and his suspicions are vague. He hops to all the major wagons without remorse.

The whole Kits scares me on the la la wagon and then immediately announcing intent to vote la la is a prime example of scum survival voting.

Cheetory's premise is flawed because he's stating Ozgin has done nothing scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bookitty wrote:Please tell me this is not a serious question.

Titus wrote:Cheetory's premise is flawed because he's stating Ozgin has done nothing scummy.
"Oh man sure is scummy how he's either dastardly scum trying to claim VT at the very start of the game which will surely not draw attention to himself over town who just made a fuck up."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

@1170, It sure feels like it to me. So I am doing something different here. Remaining civil but not letting slipped scum get away.

You're acting like I haven't seen your response before. Look at Street Racers London. Look at it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”